4.75 Seconds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,299 Followers

"I think I'll wait until tomorrow," I told her. "It's just that I don't trust you anymore and I'd like to start off fresh; without any more lies if you don't mind."

I didn't like all her answers but in my mind she did pass. Did I trust her, hell no. Do I plan on staying with her, well the jury is still out on that one; but we're working at it. The worst thing is that we haven't made love in the last five months and that's what I really miss. We have sex once or twice a week to take the edge off, so to speak, but it's not the same.

Rick took the transfer to Flint Michigan. I send him a Christmas card last year from Florida with the caption; "glad your not here". Oh by the way, his wife and kids are still here. I guess the sunny south won over a cheating husband; go figure....

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,299 Followers
12