4 Inches Pt. 02

Story Info
Ian loses his virginity and meets a young Indian woman.
14k words
4.54
33.2k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note

This story touches briefly on the subject of arranged marriages between young girls and usually older men, and looks more in depth at the subject of female genital mutilation. I know some people will be appalled at the idea of introducing this sort of delicate subject in any erotic story, all I ask of you is that you read the story before passing judgement.

I must admit that I have no personal experience of these subjects, nor do I know anybody who has. If you have experience in these areas and you would be prepared to help me improve this story, please get in touch either through the public comments or privately.

In this story I say the victim of this abuse is Indian. This is not because FGM is particularly common in India, but more because the girls parents live in the United Kingdom, and are therefore more likely to come from India or Pakistan than the other countries where FGM is more common -- and because I think Indian girls are prettier than their neighbours.

Please give me feedback on this story, as I may move the final destination depending on the feedback I receive.

If you have not yet done so, I suggest you read part one before reading this.

********************************************************

Part two

...

I awoke with a headache, and realised that not only had I consumed a fair amount of alcohol, but I had fallen asleep in the sun and was probably suffering from dehydration. I went to move, but couldn't. I realised I was sitting on some sort of rough bench, leaning back against some sort of a post. My hands were behind my back, in fact they seemed to be behind the post as well and my wrists seemed fastened together. My legs were spread and I couldn't move them either. I must have made some noise because suddenly Julie was there with a plastic bottle of water, holding it to my lips.

"Here baby, drink some of this and you'll feel better. You were getting too hot out there in the sun so we moved you over here into the shade a bit. I hope you don't mind but you got some of the girls really excited earlier on, and they feel they should repay you."

I eventually got my eyes open enough to see where I was. The bench was in the shade of a tree, the trunk just to my left so I was looking across the pool towards the house. I could see grandmother still up at the other end of the pool, and some of the older ladies were now laying back on the sunbeds. Katie and Julie were standing on either side of me and seemed to be organising something. One of the girls, Divina, walked up to me and kissed me on my lips, forcing her tongue into my mouth.

"Thank you for what you did earlier, your tongue really is magical. Now we heard that you're still a virgin and we decided it was time to give you some pleasure."

She dropped her head, and I realised my penis was standing straight up, parallel with my body. Suddenly it was enveloped in her warm, soft mouth as she bobbed up and down on it, quickly bring me towards the point of orgasm. I came in her mouth, she swallowed eagerly and carried on sucking and I never got the chance to go soft.

"How much of that punch did he drink?" I heard Katie asking.

"About 4 cups." Julie replied.

"I feel quite randy after one cup, 4 cups should keep him hard for the rest of the day."

"I don't care about the day, I just want him hard tonight."

Katie suddenly turned to me. "Are your parents expecting you home tonight?"

"Most likely. I said I was going out with a girl, but they know I never stay the night. I'm always home well before midnight, so they would probably start worrying if I didn't turn up."

"Where's your phone?"

"In my shorts pocket."

"Julie, if you want him to stay the night you better go and bring his clothes into the house, and then phone his parents and tell them he won't be home."

Julie trotted away round the side of the house, and despite the mouth still bobbing up and down on my cock, I couldn't take my eyes off her. As she disappeared from my view, I heard Karen's voice.

"Come on Divina, you won't get it any harder and if you're not going to ride him then some of us definitely want to have a go."

I saw Julie come back round the side of the house and then disappear indoors, just as Karen walked up in front of me, close between my legs, and then rather athletically reached up and hung on to something above my head, lifted both legs to either side of my body, and then slid in until her pussy was inches from my stomach. She dropped her arms and wrapped them around my shoulders, pulling her body against mine so I could feel her naked breasts rubbing against my chest. Then she gently lowered herself onto my cock, Divina's hand guiding it into her pussy. The two girls then joined their lips together for a deep passionate kiss before Divina turned away and dove into the swimming pool.

I had never felt this in my life, the inside of a woman surrounding my shaft. She lowered herself very slowly and gently onto me, then started bouncing.

"It's great leg exercise, and I can feel every inch of you inside me. I want you to come inside me. I want to feel you shoot your load deep into me." She leaned right up against me and whispered "I'm not on the pill. I want to have your baby."

How do you react when a girl who's virtually raping you tells you she wants to have your baby? I know how I would normally react, I would throw her off, or at least get upset and certainly lose my erection. This time though, none of that happened, I was too relaxed to care and my erection seemed permanent. What was it Katie had said -- after 4 cups I should stay hard all day? I don't know what was in that punch, but it wasn't just the alcohol making me feel like this, there must have been something else in there. I felt really relaxed and didn't care what happened to me. As long as she carried on bouncing on my cock I would quite happily come inside Karen and give her a baby.

I suddenly realised Julie was back, standing beside me with my phone in her hand. She raised it to her mouth and started speaking into it.

"Hello is that Joe's mother? Hi, it's Julie here, I'm with Joe at the minute and I'm just phoning up to let you know that he won't be home tonight. No, he's going to take me to bed, we're going to have a really good time tonight! No, he can't talk to you at the moment he's a bit tied up, he's busy with my cousin Karen. Yes, she is bouncing up and down on his cock. No, I'm not joking, she really is and I don't mind and I'm really looking forward to tonight, he just needs some practice. He was a virgin you know, yes well he was until half an hour ago but he is really good with his tongue. Yes, yes, yes he had a good teacher. Yes I will tell him he has to behave himself and you'll see him tomorrow sometime, probably late on, yes we've got plans for tomorrow. I'm looking forward to meeting you too, goodbye."

What had she just told my mother? If I had been in my right mind, I don't know whether I'd be more upset that she said I was busy fucking her cousin or that she had told my mother that I was a virgin or that I'd had lessons in cunnilingus from Miss Smith. At least she hadn't mentioned that Miss Smith was around now, that could cause a ruckus.

Just at the moment though, I have more important things to think about. My cock felt as though it was about to explode as Karen carried on bouncing. She seemed to be slowing a bit, but she was starting to use the muscles inside her cunt to exercise my cock, and within moments I was shooting a load of come deep inside her. She screamed as she came as well, and then her legs collapsed and she dropped onto my cock, moaning and groaning.

"Somebody get me off here please."

I realised she didn't have enough strength left in her arms and legs to lift herself off my cock, and with my hands behind my back there was nothing I could do to help. Aunt Katie quickly reached over, lifted her and gently slid her legs out from either side of my body. She reached in and gave me a kiss on the end of my cock before Katie helped her to a nearby sunbed and started massaging her legs.

Despite having just come, my cock was still rock hard and Hayley took the opportunity to bend over and lick the mixed come off my cock. Hayley was the last girl I had dribbled punch on, she had come twice with my tongue in her cunt, but now she obviously wanted something else in there. Not as energetic as Karen, Hayley turned her back on me and guided my still slick penis straight into her cunt.

She was very tight and the head of my penis had hardly penetrated her when Aunt Katie strode across. "Not yet Hayley, he'll get plenty of time with you tomorrow."

Hayley looked disappointed, but reluctantly disengaged and instead bent down and licked up the sides of my cock.

"That's delicious!" she said before sinking her mouth right over and sucking me in. At that moment I heard a phone ring and realised there were a couple of mobile phones on the table beside the pool.

Katie walked over and picked one up, answered it and said "Hello Annabel, it's Aunt Katie here."

I heard Annabel's response, but not from the phone. It seemed to come faintly from the other side of the fence, about 6 foot from where I was sitting.

"Oh, hi, Aunt Katie, we're just back from the mall and I was wondering if it would be all right for my friends to come round?"

Katie clearly did not realise how close Annabel was, as she replied "We told you Annabel, we've got a guest today and we don't want your friends to know about it yet."

"Okay then, see you soon." Again I heard the voice coming from behind the fence as Katie put the phone down and walked back over to us. As she approached, Annabel's voice, a bit louder now said, "I told you, you couldn't come round. She's got some virgin boy from school and we're trying to teach him a bit about sex."

Annabel clearly didn't know that she was being overheard, she probably thought we were in the house but Julie was not amused with what she had heard.

"Annabel! Get your self round here right now and bring your friends with you!" I would have loved to have seen her face when Annabel realised she had been overheard.

Annabel. There was a girl at school called Annabel, she kept trying to get me to go out with her. Surely it can't be the same Annabel? A moment later I realised it was! She, Rebecca and a petite Indian girl I knew was called Sharonda walked round the side of the house. Rebecca was the girl who started the rumour that I had a 9 inch cock, so I was not pleased to see her. I didn't really know Sharonda, she was a very quiet girl who was in the same chemistry class as I was but we'd never worked together.

I was a bit embarrassed sitting there, naked, my full 4 inches clearly on display to this girl that I hardly knew. I'd be seeing her in school next week, she'd probably go around telling everybody I had a small cock. If it hadn't been drugged, I'm sure my penis would have collapsed to a little ball by now; in fact I wished I could just collapse into a ball and disappear. This had to be the most embarrassing time of my life.

...

The girls noticed me there, since I was only a couple feet from Aunt Katie, I was impossible to miss but Annabel did her best to ignore me and simply marched up to her aunt. Rebecca saw me, recognised me and suddenly realised I was naked, my four-inch cock stood hard and erect. She blushed bright red and turned away, following Annabel towards Katie. Sharonda saw me and stared. She walked up to me but just stood near me looking at my face, my body and most of all my penis.

Katie was the first to speak. "Young lady, I think you owe Joe an apology."

Annabel looked crestfallen and ashamed, she turned to me and apologised. "Hi Joe, I'm sorry for embarrassing you like this. Mom and Aunt Katie both told me that you were coming around, and they invited me to join in, but I'm not into boys and I should never have brought Rebecca or Sharonda around, I should have stayed at the mall or gone home with them. I'm sorry!"

I looked at her in shock, I was sure that when I had seen her at school, Annabel always had a crowd of boys around her. She certainly had a figure that I would have died for, beautiful face, glorious hair, what more could anybody want? And what did she mean, she should have gone home with Rebecca, did that mean Rebecca was a lesbian? Rebecca, who put out the story that she fucked me and I had a 9 inch cock, was really gay?

Rebecca and Katie were having a silent battle, Rebecca embarrassed at being there, not wanting to admit that she had lied about me, not wanting to admit she was a lesbian? In a battle of wills though, she didn't have a chance against Katie. Eventually she turned to me and I could see she was nearly weeping.

"Joe, I'm sorry for the embarrassment I have caused you. I... I was ashamed. I was ashamed that I ever let you go down on me, that I couldn't admit the truth to you. You gave me the greatest orgasm of my life; I never realised what a mouth could do to a girl. Every other boy I've been with just wanted to get me undressed and get his cock into me, you are the first gentleman I've ever been out with and unfortunately, you made me realise I didn't want a cock inside me.

I had been talking with Annabel earlier on that day and, we kissed, and there was some magic there. I didn't really think it was going to come to anything, after all I liked boys or so I thought. And then you showed me how magical a mouth could be, and all I could think about while you were licking me was Annabel. I kept thinking it was Annabel's tongue down there, Annabel's fingers.

I kept wishing you had longer nails, so I could feel what it was like to have a girls fingernails scraping across my tits and my clit, but you were fantastic. I just couldn't let you sleep with me and then the next day when everybody asked me what it was like, I pretended that we had had sex and I imagined what your cock would be like, I'm sorry I didn't mean to give you a reputation or embarrass you like this, I know a lot of the girls you've been with think you've got a really incredible tongue and so many of them have been desperate to get into bed to feel that cock of yours inside them or even just to feel your tongue again. I'm most dreadfully sorry Joe."

The tears were running down her face, Annabel was hugging her as she finished the story, she reached in and kissed her hard. Sharonda was staring at them, despite being their friend and having spent the day at the mall with them she was clearly unaware of their feelings for each other. Katie saw the confusion on her face and walked over to give her a hug.

"It's all right Sharonda, I didn't get you friendly with them because I thought you might be a lesbian, I just knew you wanted somebody to be friends with and I hadn't found the right boy for you then. I think I might have found somebody now who might like to be your friend though."

They both looked at me and I stared back. I had never really looked closely at Sharonda before, she'd not been at the school for very long, she was a little Indian girl -- very petite, barely five foot with her shoes on, very delicate features, long, black hair, her skin a delicate brown. Whenever I had seen her, she was very shy; she didn't seem to have any friends until she started going around with Annabel and Rebecca a couple of weeks before. I licked my lips as I realised she was a very pretty girl, but if I was going to have to work with her in school, was she really somebody that I wanted looking at my naked body? I started blushing.

"Sharonda, I think he's getting embarrassed because he appears to be naked and you have still got your clothes on. Don't you think you should do something about that?" Sharonda's dark skin suddenly turned a shade darker, I realised she was blushing as well. She looked enchanting.

Katie was already issuing commands to Rebecca. "Rebecca, I think you owe Joe more than just an apology, after all he did give you a great deal of pleasure with his tongue and you never really returned that, did you? I think you and Annabel should give him a bit of a show and then give him a blowjob that will blow his mind. I know you went to the workshop I did on how to give pleasure to a man using your mouth, I also know that you were busy kissing each other more than you were watching the programme but I hope you picked up enough so that you can repay Joe what you owe him. Sharonda, you and I are going to go into the house and have a little talk. Come on!"

Annabel and Rebecca had been kissing and whispering in each other's ear, they seemed to have ignored Katie's instruction but as I watched them I realised they were going further than they had before, they weren't actually kissing now, they had their mouths open and their tongues were fencing. They turned their heads, so I could see exactly what was going on and I saw that Alison was unfastening Rebecca's blouse while Rebecca was easing Alison's T-shirt up her back. As the last button came undone and Rebecca's blouse fell open, her bra came into sight -- a beautiful delicate white lacy bra with her nipples clearly standing out.

Alison's mouth left contact with Rebecca's and was heading towards her left nipple when Rebecca suddenly pulled Alison's T-shirt up and over her head, dropping it on the ground beside them. Before Alison could do anything, Rebecca had her bra undone and it followed the T-shirt. Alison was now topless, her beautiful breasts hanging forward as she bent to suck on Rebecca's nipples through her bra. Rebecca shrugged out of her blouse and then gripped Alison's nipples and started pulling on them, Alison's teeth biting down on Rebecca's nipple through the soft lacy material of her bra, and pulled the other breast out, squeezing and pinching the nipple while the other hand suddenly slipped down the front of Rebecca's waistband, down the front of her skirt, I could see it moving down there but with the skirt in the way I couldn't really see what was going on.

Rebecca's hands left Alison's tits for the moment while she slipped her skirt down over her hips and let it drop to the ground. I now had a clear view of Alison's fingers inside Rebecca's sheer panties, the palm of her hand running across her clit, two fingers hooked round apparently in her cunt, Alison's arse was pressing back against her tight, very short shorts. They were made of a soft material which showed every contour of her muscles, and it was clear she had no knickers on. She spread her legs, I could see the material was pulling up into her cunt, and there was a very visible wet patch.

"Come on, let's give him his pleasure then we can concentrate on each other!" Alison obviously wanted to get Rebecca for herself, but fortunately for me she was prepared to join in the hard work. They broke apart and Alison walked round behind Rebecca to unfasten the clasp on her bra, Rebecca coyly standing there, her hands covering her breasts as her bra slid down around her arms and fell away from her front. As the bra had only been covering one of her breasts to start with, and her pussy was easily visible through her sheer knickers, I realised this was a game -- she wanted me to see her body but on her terms. I couldn't do anything about it of course, this was a bit like the stories boys told about lap dances in strip clubs. I doubt they had ever really seen one, they had probably read it somewhere.

What I was getting here was infinitely more exciting. In fact, while Rebecca was still there with her hands in front of her breasts, bra hanging from her wrists, Annabel simply slid her knickers down over her hips leaving her completely exposed down below. Rebecca wasn't hiding her tits, she was playing with them and Alison slipped two fingers back into her cunt and rubbed her thumb across Rebecca's pleasure button.