4 Inches Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison's shoulders were moving as she pressed her nipples into Rebecca's back, and she was pulling Rebecca's hips against her own, twisting slightly to get Rebecca's hipbone pressing into the space between her thighs. The wet patch on her shorts was growing as she dropped her hands into the elastic waist and pushed down, letting her shorts fall down around her ankles, revealing a cute, heart-shaped landing strip, the point of the heart directly above her clit. Kicking her shorts off her ankles, Alison pushed Rebecca forwards and followed close behind. Rebecca came up straight in front of me, while Alison went round to my right.

It was Alison who moved in first to give me a kiss and soon our tongues were fencing, twisting and licking each other. She pulled away and whispered in my ear "I've never kissed a boy before, I didn't realise it could be this sexy." She put out her tongue and licked down my ear before going back to my mouth. With Alison's head in the way, I couldn't really see what Rebecca was doing but I could feel her fingers on my cock.

She wrapped her hand around the base and jerked up and down a few times, eager but inexperienced in what she was doing. She didn't have much to do, my cock had been hard for ages and I was desperate to come. All she had to do was suck me in her mouth and I'd probably shoot my load, but instead her mouth went down and she started licking my balls and my scrotum, she lifted them up to lick underneath, and I realised she could probably taste Karen, who had been riding my cock just 10 minutes before. I hoped she'd like it. The thought of her tasting Karen's come from my balls turned me on even further, and as her hand gently moved up and down my cock, my balls suddenly pulled in my body and I shot a load of jism high in the air, some of it hitting Amanda on the side of her face, some hitting my body, some falling down and landing on Rebecca's face. Both of them suddenly jerked back in surprise and then Amanda, looking down at Rebecca, said "You could have warned me!"

Rebecca grinned back at the sight of my come dripping off the side of Amanda's face. "I didn't expect it to go off that quick, it must have some sort of a hair trigger! I was just enjoying the taste of his balls, it's very sweet -- I don't think it's his."

I heard Julie's voice, and suddenly realised she was beside us -- I don't how long she'd been there. "It'll be Karen's juice, she was riding him about 15 minutes ago, we never got a chance to clean him up."

"I must get my tongue into Karen's cunt, she tastes divine!"

"Some of that could be the punch Joe was dribbling into her cunt earlier on, before he licked her out. Did you like the taste of her come Joe?"

This conversation was driving me wild, three beautiful girls talking about me as if I wasn't there. Talking about how Karen had just ridden my cock, I had just come inside her and yet still had a hard cock and a hair trigger. Julie leaned over and whispered something in Rebecca's ear, and then she took Alison's hand and they walked off together. Rebecca suddenly got back to business, ignoring the come on my chest and on her face, she got down to the serious business of sucking my cock.

She could take the whole length of my cock into her mouth without gagging and she had a beautiful action if a bit inexperienced. Aunt Katie's sex education lessons about how to pleasure a man were obviously as useful as the lessons I'd seen about licking out a woman, and within seconds I could feel another load of come getting ready in my balls.

Rebecca's hand was resting gently on my scrotum, not massaging; she could feel the come building up in the tightening of my balls, suddenly her head stopped moving and her finger and thumb pinched the base of my cock. She pulled her head back and grinned up at me, "That's a little trick from Miss Smith's sex lessons, Julie says I'm not to let you come until she and Annabel come out again, and that could be up to half an hour."

She went back to bobbing up and down on my cock, which within minutes was preparing to shoot until she again pressed my cock between her finger and thumb, squeezing hard and I felt the urge subside. Each time she did it my balls felt heavier, my scrotum stretched tighter, I knew that when I was allowed to come it would be big. Rebecca seemed to be taking great pleasure in controlling me in this way, I wondered what Julie had whispered in her ear.

I don't know how long it was before Julie and Annabel returned, I know that I'd been on the point of orgasm at least nine or ten times, each time getting pushed back, my balls were now aching, desperate, full of come. Annabel ran up to Rebecca and almost dragged her off my cock.

"She's got a strap on, and she says we can borrow it. Oh, it's divine, I want to use it on you -- she's already given me three orgasms with it."

Rebecca seemed a bit uncertain. "You know I'm still a virgin, I have never had anything like that inside me!"

"It's all right, it's got interchangeable heads, she was doing me with a 9 incher but if you want we can find one more like his size to start you on."

Rebecca looked adoringly at my cock, smiled up at me. "I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to use that last time, I think I would have really enjoyed having it inside me but I just wasn't ready for any sort of a long-term relationship with it. Do you want me to make you come before I go?"

Before I had a chance to reply Julie butted in "You have had your share of this for today, there's plenty of other girls around who will take that come off his hands for him."

Rebecca blew me a kiss. "I'll see you on Monday, I really would like to be your friend."

With this, she turned and ran after Annabel, the idea of a strap-on session with her girlfriend obviously appealing. As I watched them running round the pool, I saw Katie and Sharonda stepping out the door. Sharonda was now naked, except for a micro bikini bottom that just covered her cunt and clit, it didn't cover the neatly trimmed landing strip that was visible above it. The white material contrasted beautifully with her dark skin and nearly black hair. Her makeup was exquisite, her hair had been washed and braided, and she had nail varnish on her fingers and toes. It looked like she and Katie had been busy, preparing her to meet the new boyfriend? She was wearing a pair of high heels, not really suitable for around the pool but she walked up beside Julie I realised it made them the same height. The two looked at each other, smiled and kissed. "Welcome to the family Sharonda."

"Just call me Shari, I'm trying to forget Sharonda."

"Sharonda was a girl in England who was sent abroad for an arranged marriage that didn't work, and then was sent to America in disgrace." Aunt Katie explained. "What we have here is Shari, a beautiful young Indian girl who is out to impress the world with her intelligence and beauty. I think you should all forget the name Sharonda and welcome Shari into the family." This sounded very much like Katie manipulating another person, I looked down at myself, naked, hands behind my back, legs spread open and wondered what plans Katie had for me and Shari. I soon found out.

"Julie, I would like you to take Joe inside with Shari and help them get to know each other. Shari's not quite ready to be naked in public yet, she has to have somebody there to understand her, to support her and love her, and I think you and Joe are the ones that she needs to do that. I think it will do both of them good to be seen around school together, and people will soon forget about his nine inch cock, especially when Rebecca comes out and tells everybody that she's a lesbian and never actually had sex with him."

"Of course Auntie Katie. Will you give me a hand untying him?" Julie and Shari started removing the bindings on my legs, while Katie went round behind and unfastened my hands. When I was eventually released, I stood up and had the opportunity to look at the strange piece of equipment I've been fastened to for so long.

Without me strapped there, it looked just like a piece of outdoor gym equipment with various ways of exercising your own body, there were bars for pullups, situps, even apparently some weights and springs for exercising other parts of the body. I realised that Karen had been supporting her whole body weight on just her leg muscles, bobbing up and down on my cock just using the strength of her legs. I suddenly realised how strong she must be and wondered if I'd ever get the chance to fuck her properly.

Shari reached out and gently grasped my cock then started leading me round the pool. I wondered if she realised how much like Katie this was, or even if Katie had told her how to do it. She didn't wait for me to follow, she just walked off and started pulling -- I had no choice, and I certainly wasn't going to complain.

We walked round the pool into the house and into the kitchen. Julie walked up to the fridge and pulled out a big jug of juice, pouring us each a glass. I took the opportunity to ask her where the toilet was.

"There is a downstairs loo just outside there, but that's a bit too small for two people to get in at once. I think we'd better take you to the family bathroom upstairs, that will be the best place."

Shari looked at her, bemused. "Why do we all need to go?"

"We don't all need to go, but he's not allowed to touch his own cock, and the state that it's in it would be spraying all over the place if one of us didn't go with him. How have you been coping with it the last couple of days anyway?"

It was now two full days since Katie had told me that I wasn't allowed to touch my own cock, and in that time I had tried to avoid drinking too much. It was still very difficult though. The first day had been the hardest, as I had tried to go to the toilet normally, sitting down and then finding I couldn't get my cock to point downwards without touching it, in the end I had taken all my clothes off, stepped into the shower cubicle and urinated against the wall in there, then had a shower to wash it all off. Even showers were difficult, I felt I could get away with washing my balls but I wasn't sure about whether I could even dry my cock, in the end I just wrapped a towel around my waist and patted myself hoping that would qualify as not touching. That night, after everybody else had gone to bed I took my trousers and pants off and went outside to water the lawn.

I tried that again the next day, getting home from school before my parents, I had gone out into the back garden and was standing, about to urinate when my neighbour drove up, got out of her car and walked into her back garden. My neighbours hadn't lived there very long, she and her husband had moved in just a few months before and I knew her husband was away somewhere on work at the moment, so this very pretty, mid 20s lady was alone in the house next door to mine. It had given me material for wanking off several times over the past months, and watching her getting out of the car and walking into the back garden was enough to give me a hard on -- which was a trifle embarrassing, if she had looked over the fence she would be able to see it. I moved up close to the fence, only my head and shoulders visible over the top, which gave me a better view of her legs. She had a business suit on, smart skirt coming down to mid-thigh, I could just see a touch of the lace round the top of her stockings.

"Hi there Joe. How are you today?"

I almost wanted to say that I had a problem and could she please come and hold my cock while I urinated, but I didn't know her that well so I just made do with 'fine thanks'.

"So have you got yourself a girlfriend yet? I've heard rumours going round that you're well endowed, so you shouldn't have any trouble getting a girl."

There was a wicked look in her eye as she stared at me, I wondered how the rumour had reached her, I wondered if she wanted to see for herself how big my cock was, and I wondered how embarrassed I would be if she saw me now with my four and a bit inches hard for her. I decided there was only one way to avoid that risk, I moved a little bit closer to the fence, leaned on it and said "Yes I have a girlfriend now, I just met her the other day and she's a really nice girl. I'll introduce you to her the next time she's round."

Was that disappointment in her eye? Had she wanted to get me into her bed? Did she just want my nine inch cock?

"That would be nice, you'll have to bring her round for dinner when Derek's back and you can introduce us. See you later." With that she turned back and walked into her house. I moved further down the garden, where the fence was a bit higher and then let loose. As I turned back towards my house, I thought I saw movement in my neighbour's upstairs window and suddenly realised if she looked out of her window, she would be able to see what I was doing. I couldn't see her now, so I hurried back down the garden and into my own house, pulling my pants and trousers back on as soon as I was inside. After that, I was careful to only water the garden near the house where I couldn't be seen from the neighbour's windows at all.

I looked at the two girls as I got to the end of the story, suddenly realising that I hadn't really needed to tell them all that detail, but I got turned on by the humiliation of repeating it all. The girls also seemed to have got more aroused by the idea that she might have seen me. I was quite surprised when Shari looked up and said "So which one of us are you going to take to this dinner? Or are you going to take us both and try to explain that?"

"I think you should take us both sometime when her husband's not there, I think the four of us could have quite a bit of fun together!"

"No way, how humiliating to admit I only had a 4 inch cock!" I protested, but I could feel my cock trying to get harder at the thought of it.

"You get off on the humiliation. You do what you're told, we want your neighbour to see your cock and you'll show it to her. Do you understand?!" Now if that had been Katie, I would not be surprised as she had a definite dominant streak. Even Julie had been showing me her dominant side, making me do things to the girls but I hadn't expected this outburst from Shari.

"Yes, I understand, I apologise Mistress Shari, and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again."

"You're damn right it won't happen again!" It was like they were playing 'good cop, bad cop', except they were both being the bad cop. "Now because you've misbehaved, I don't think we'll let you use the toilets. There is a drain outside by the back door, you can pee in that." Saying this, Julie grabbed hold of my cock and pulled me back out through the door, into the sunshine. She then turned me around so all the women round the pool could see me, then pointed my penis down and said "Right, you can start when you're ready."

Although my bladder was full, I couldn't pee in front of all these women. What's more, she was pointing my erection downwards, and this had the effect of blocking my urethra, the pipe that connects my bladder to the outside world, and she was wanking me gently, making sure I stayed hard.

"Come on then, you think I will stand here all afternoon?" She said this loud enough so the girls on the sunbed could hear it, and they all sat up to get a better look. Some other women from around the far side were also wandering around to see what was going on, and soon I had an audience. Aunt Katie came up, ignoring me she spoke to Julie.

"What's the problem here?"

"He said he needs to pee, but he's not doing anything."

"He won't pee very well if you're holding it down like that, you're blocking the waterway. Just let go of it and then squeeze his bladder, here I'll show you." Julie released my cock and took a step back, Katie stood behind me, reached round and pressed her fingers hard into my lower abdomen. My body tried to escape, but that simply meant that I was pressed up against her body and she could press even harder against my bladder. Suddenly, a jet of urine shot out of me, arcing up in a big curve and landing on the paving nowhere near the drain. It seemed to go on forever, but eventually tapered off to a dribble which dripped on my feet.

"Get the hosepipe and rinse that down! Now!" As Katie had just given a general command, Julie grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the pool house to show me where the hosepipe was stored. Fortunately it was long enough to reach, and I was soon rinsing off the area around the drain. Then Aunt Katie took the hosepipe and turned it on me, spraying me with a hard jet of the cold water. She directed it at my groin and for the first time in hours I felt my penis soften and shrink back to its normal size.

Leaving me for a moment, she disappeared into the kitchen and returned with a stiff washing up brush and a bar of soap which she gave me. "You may touch yourself with that, now get cleaned up!"

The women stood and watched as I was forced to brush my cock and balls. They all encouraged me to brush harder, and Julie pulled back my foreskin so I could brush the tender flesh inside. Katie took the brush and bent me forward while she brushed my arse, the bristles scratching the delicate skin. She sprayed me again to get rid of the soap, then Julie wrapped me in a towel and dried me before leading me back inside.

...

"Is Sharonda an Indian name?"

"No, I think it's Hebrew, it's not my real name though. When I moved to the states, my aunt gave me a new name just in case anybody was trying to track me down. She legally adopted me when I was 15, and now it is my name by deed poll."

Shari and I were sitting on either end of the sofa in one of the bedrooms. Julie was in the bathroom having a shower, giving us some privacy.

"Why would anybody be trying to track you down? You're not a criminal are you?

"No, but my family threw me out after my husband rejected me."

"You mean you're married, you were married at 15?" Like many people in America, I had very little experience of Asian people and their cultures. Even calling her Asian didn't quite seem right to me, I always associated Asia with Japan, China and Malaysia, I wasn't altogether sure where India was.

"You don't know what it's like being Indian. My parents lived in England, but my grandparents arranged a marriage for me to an older man in India and as soon as I was 14 my parents packed me off 'home' to get married. I never even met the man till the wedding day, and I didn't understand the language. He was a lot older than me, I think he was about 28, but he had a lot of money and he paid a good dowry for me. He said he was looking for somebody petite and dainty, but he was gross, he must have weighed at least twice as much as me."

"He paid a dowry? You mean he bought you?"

"Yes, I suppose so, but it's all quite normal over there. Even though it's illegal, a lot of girls from the UK get sent back home for arranged marriages. We are supposed to be just like slaves, expected to fuck and have kids."

"So what happened? Did you just turn him down?"

"You can't do that, the woman has no rights. The man marries the woman, but the dowry goes to the family."

I could see she was getting quite emotional, and I moved over to cuddle her. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

She grinned at me. "It's so nice to be able to talk to somebody about it. I've never had a boyfriend, the reason I was hanging around with Alison and Rebecca was because I knew they were lesbians, I could talk to them a bit but I don't think they ever really understood. You're different, I think I love you."

We kissed passionately for several minutes, I thought maybe we were going to go further but she pushed me back.

"I started this, I want to tell you the rest. We had the wedding, and then he took me to bed. His cock was minute, you could hardly find it under the rolls of fat, but he raped me with it and that's when he started getting really angry. There was no blood, he accused me of not being a virgin and he threw me out of the room. We were in his mother's house, and I was stuck there in the hall, naked, all of his family staring at me in disgust. His mother just wrapped me in a blanket and marched me around to my grandparents, and they were even worse. They wouldn't let me in the house, they just accused me of being a whore and of wasting all the money on the wedding and they were demanding to know who took my virginity.