4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,858 Followers

Once again Amanda tried to resist, "Aidan, please stop. I am a married woman. I have a family I can't do this."

Aidan continued to grind up against her as he started to kiss her on her chin moving along her jawline down to her slender neck and then moved to her chest, using his tongue to explore every inch of her that he could.

Amanda felt, how her body began to respond to the young man's aggressive behavior. Even as she tried to resist, she felt how she began to get wet, her breasts started to swell and her nipples began to harden as Aidan continued to caress her with his tongue.

Aidan sensed, how close he was to make Amanda accept his advances, so he moved down to her breasts and she involuntarily moaned as he began to suck on her nipples through the thin fabric of the sports bra. He released her arms and pulled her bra off revealing her breasts. They were swollen with lust and her nipples were hard. Aidan started to tease the nipples with his tongue and then blew his hot breath on them.

Amanda didn't know what to do. On one side she knew this was so very wrong, but on the other side she felt more alive now, than she had done in several years. Deep down she was excited, that she could make a young man want her so much, that he was willingly to throw away everything for her. She began to moan as Aidan continued to stimulate her pleasure points, and without realizing it she began to grind her hips back against his bulge.

"Aidan please stop this now," she moaned softly trying to hold onto her fidelity to her husband, "We need to stop now."

"Just a little while longer please Mrs. B" Aidan replied as he began to massage her breasts as he suckled on them.

Amanda was getting more and more aroused by this. She didn't want to fight her feelings anymore so she moved her hands from above her head and began to stroke Aidan's hair as he continued to lick and suck on her full breasts. Amanda felt how waves of pleasure began to rip through her as she was brought to orgasm by her son's best friend.

"Oh, my...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Aidan, Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase," the hot housewife cried out as she came.

Aidan let go of Amanda and moved around on the blanket, so he was kneeling down in between her legs.

"Aidan, we shouldn't have done this and we must stop now," Amanda whispered frightened by her own body's reaction to Aidan's caress.

"Just a little while longer," Aidan replied as he began to kiss her stomach and her navel while rubbing his hands up and down her athletic thighs. Amanda felt how her body began to respond again and she began breathing deeply.

"Aidan, please" she moaned, her eyes glazed over now with lust.

"Just let me taste you first Amanda. I need to taste you." He feverish responded.

Amanda felt her pussy begin to tingle, she knew it was wrong and she knew she would lose control so she tried to resist once more. "Aidan, you're almost my son. I've known you since you were a little boy, so let's please stop right now. I am a married woman and have never committed adultery, so please stop," she begged.

Aidan ignored her as he continued his onslaught and moved down to her pussy. Gently he began to use his tongue through the light fabric and said, "Please Mrs. B. Just one taste."

Aidan was so excited at the moment, that he wouldn't stop...no matter what. All that separated his tongue from her pussy was a thin piece of spandex and he sensed Amanda was beginning to weaken.

Amanda didn't know what to do. She had tried to fight it off, to fight off the passion and the burning in her loins. It had been a really long time since she had felt anything like it. Her body screamed at her brain and she could no longer stop it, she needed it and needed it now. "Alright baby..." she cried out.

Aidan pulled down her spandex to reveal her glorious sex. He was kind of surprised she was groomed down there. He hadn't thought about it much but was thrilled to see Amanda was shaved down to a landing strip. Aidan noticed, how her lips were swollen and her clit was easy to find, protruding between them. He spread her legs apart and began to gently lick all around her inner thighs and softly caressing her lips with his tongue. He teased her wet pussy and Amanda gasped, arching her back.

"Wow, she had a hair trigger. This is so cool," Aidan thought to himself as he rubbed her clit in little circles and two fingers easily fit inside her slippery pussy. The third finger was a very tight fit, but Amanda seemed to love it, shoving her pussy up into his hand.

Amanda was losing control and she knew it, but she didn't care she wanted this more than anything right now. It had been a long time since she had felt a mouth on her vagina. As Aidan continued to lick her she moaned "Oh don't stop baby...don't lose it Aidan...baby yes." She was getting closer to another orgasm and began to grind her pussy hard into Aidan's mouth all the while moaning "So good baby...don't lose it...good boy...eat me good."

"Yesssssssssssss I'm cummmmmmmmming," the hot mature woman shrieked as she experienced another climax.

With the beautiful woman writhing about on the blanket beneath him, hips arching as spasms rocked her sexy body, Aidan eagerly lapped up all the honey that she was feeding him while climaxing in his mouth.

"Ohhhh ...ohhhhh...Aidan...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he heard his friend's mother pant out in the throes of a mind-shattering orgasm.

As Amanda swooned and slowly drifted back down to earth, Aidan pulled off his shorts and his long hard monster sprung free. He then shuffled up into position and greased up his thick cockhead before giving her his thick piece of meat.

Cunt lips flowering open under the relentless pressure of Aidan's thick manhood, Amanda sucked in a breath of air as she realized, what was about to happen.

"Aidan, please stop I'm scared," she whimpered.

"There is nothing to be scared about Mrs. B. - no one is around. It'll be our secret," Aidan said as he grazed his large cockhead with her juices.

"It's not that..." Amanda whispered and after a small pause continued looking down between her full breasts toward his cock, "It's your penis Aidan. Simon is the only lover I have ever been with and, well... you are very very large."

Hearing this just fueled Aidan's lust for making Amanda his, so he tried to calm her down, "It's alright Amanda, we'll take it very slow and we can stop anytime you would like to." With that he took her hand and move it down toward his long, thick shaft.

Amanda was very tentative about touching her young lover. She just couldn't believe, that this handsome teen was the possessor of a specimen that would make any man proud. He certainly was well-endowed that her husband, that was for sure...and by far! Both in thickness and in length! Amanda caressed Aidan's cock and her inhibitions once again melted away.

She positioned the head at her opening and smiled a little fearful at Aidan. Using both hands Amanda fed the very tip of Aidan's penis into her hot, wet cunt. Both of them groaned as they felt the contact.

"Please take it slow," she looked into his eyes as she spoke.

Aidan took charge and began to lean forward and put more weight onto his married lover. Slowly, so slowly, his immense cock head spread her cunt lips apart. Farther and farther they stretched until Amanda feared that they might split from the pressure. But they didn't, instead they snapped over the rim of his dick head and his unbelievable thick shaft began to slowly slide into her. Inch after inch penetrated her sopping wet pussy as she groaned and moaned in excitement.

Aidan had been fantasizing about this moment at least a thousand times, but none match the reality. He pushed again and Amanda took another inch of his cock. He could tell this was going to be a tight fit, but had no intention of stopping as he heard his friend's mother moan and he pushed further forward feeding her another inch of his long thick shaft.

Aidan smiled as he looked down on his married lover. Her body showed her desire, as her nipples were rock hard and her cunt muscles were holding his cock almost vise-like. He bend down and kissed her. Amanda let out a huge moan and responded as she pressed her tongue inside his mouth.

Amanda's arms had found their way around her young lover's neck, and her eyes were now filled with both fear and desire. She looked down between her gently swaying breasts to see the progress and was surprised, his shaft still had inches to go before he was buried inside of her. "Oh, Aiiiiiiiiiiiidan...so big..you're so bigggggggggggggggggg! Ooooooooooooooo!" she cooed as her son's friend expertly speared himself into her.

Giving the moaning married woman a deep passionate kiss, feeling her pointed tongue battling with his, Aidan leaned into her and slid even more of his boner up into her. It was now quite tight and he correctly suspected that he was slicing up into virgin territory at this point. Breaking the kiss, he tongued her ear and whispered "Oh, Mrs. B., just as I dreamed, so soft, so beautiful and so fucking unbelievable tight!" Chuckling inwardly to himself over his conquest of this hot mature woman, Aidan thrust his thick boner into the beauty's snug little cunt.

Now Amanda did everything she could to help her young lover enter her. She was trying to keep herself from being split open by his huge organ as she spread her legs wide apart to help Aidan push his huge cock more deeply into her with each stroke. "Oh, God Aidan. I love it, don't stop," Amanda moaned, "I love the way you cock feels in my vagina. I love it...I want it in me...aarrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh!!"

Aidan grasped her soft legs and raised her toes until they were high above him, so she was under his complete control. As he continued to thrust his cock deeper and deeper into Amanda, she began to wail and her pussy clenched tightly around his cock. He smiled down at his friend's stunning mother as he felt how his huge pole finally bottom out in one of the most beautiful women he had ever known. Aidan made his strokes deliberate, long drawn out penetrations repeated again and again with a tantalizing rhythm.

Amanda could feel, how she was losing herself and Aidan groaned as she began scratching his back her long nails responding to his powerful thrust inside her pussy. Amanda hooked her slender legs around his thin waist to animate her young lover even more. She felt, how her actions spurred Aidan on, as he began to pound into her even faster. She began to wail, while she was writhing and twisting under his powerful muscular body. Her heaving breasts were covered with sweat, and were bouncing back and forth as he used his massive hard-on to nail her to the ground.

Aidan was now pounding into Amanda with abandon, and she was bucking back at him, while screaming and clawing his back with her nails leaving scratches. Aidan rose off his elbows and pushed himself up and looked down at his married lover's full round tits, bouncing around. Her thick, pink nipples were swollen and pushed out invitingly from the wide, dark circles of flesh that surrounded them. Aidan bent his large frame and took one into his mouth, biting it lightly, teasing it with his tongue. Amanda moaned and arched her back upwards. Aidan bit harder, sinking his teeth into her skin.

This pushed Amanda over the edge, and with a scream of delight, she arched high into the air, stiffened, and exploded into orgasm. Her body spasm and twisted as an overwhelming current of pure, carnal pleasure ripped through every nerve in her body.

Aidan looked down at this gorgeous, married woman and felt a huge spasm in his balls. He could sense, he would cum in a matter of seconds, so he really began to jackhammering into her with his long, hard shaft. Soon he reached his climax and speared his long pole deep into Amanda's pussy and unleashed a torrent of sperm into his friend's mother's womb, filling her hungry cunt to overflowing. He pumped a few more times until he finally finished erupting into her womb claiming every inch of her pussy as his own.

Aidan moved around, so he was on his back with Amanda on top of him. His huge tool still buried deep inside her married pussy. Both breathed heavily. For several minutes, they just tried to recover from their exertions.

-

Coming to after literally being fucked out of her mind, Amanda crossed her arms to cover her nakedness, she looked about as she sat up shivering upon the blanket. She lifted herself off Aidan and felt how his jizz streamed out of her pussy. Realizing where she was and what she had done with the handsome young jock, Amanda was filled with guilt in having violated her marital vows for the sake of sexual pleasure. She quickly got down to the lake. She tried to wash all the sperm out of her sore vagina, when she heard Aidan join her. As she felt his hand in her shoulder, she just said, "Please don't touch me right now."

Aidan did as asked and soon after they were both dressed and back on the bikes. Without talking they made it home to the Bratton's house and Amanda rushed in without saying goodbye.

As Aidan started peddling home he just grinned. He had fucked his friend's married mother and during the act she had clearly loved it. The remorse afterward were only natural, so he decided to give her some time to think about it. But the experience would always be with him, and no one could take that away from him. He had boned Mrs. B really good and she had screamed really loud. He thought to himself, "Well one down, three more to go."

hetup
hetup
2,858 Followers
12