4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that's good! Do you like that? Do you fuckin' like that?" Aidan growled.

"Yes! God, yes! Oh Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood," she cried.

"Fuck! Fuck! That's it! Fuck!" Aidan cried and he slammed his cock into her one last time, burying his shaft deep inside her as he blew his load. He gripped her legs tightly, locking her to him, desperate to keep the feeling of her pulsing around him. She was crying and thrashing beneath him and he was sure she was cumming again.

Claire was cumming again, although sudden fear seized her heart when she felt Aidan cumming inside her. She was not on the pill and now that Aidan was emptying his balls into her she thought about it. She knew she had to push him away, but it just felt too good and besides, it was really too late anyway. Instead she just closed her eyes and let the bliss carry her away.

When Aidan released her, Claire flopped fatigued onto the bed and took deep, cleansing breaths. She still felt the aftershocks of her seemingly endless orgasms twitching her limbs.

Aidan got down and pulled her into his embrace, her back against his front waiting patiently for her to relax. They lay on their side and he positioned his still hard cock at her opening and slowly entered, enjoying the soft, wet, feeling of her labia as they brushed the length of his shaft. He held her hips and plunged deeply into her, reaching around to squeeze her tits and fondle her.

Claire couldn't believe he's still hard, but it felt so unbelievable good. She turned her head and soon their tongues were wrestling with each other in a passionate kiss.

Clutching the sheets as his hips gyrated, Claire noticed the gleaming band of gold on her finger. That perfect circle, the symbol of her fidelity, burned on her hand. Guilt began to rise up in her. But the hard cock in her pussy made her forget all about her marriage. Aidan shifted his weight and pumped faster, driving thoughts of the ring from her mind. Her orgasm was building, rising up. He drove her into the bed and with each thrust Claire moaned.

Her sounds encouraged Aidan and he drove faster, harder until her moans merged into one long wail.

He then moved them around so Claire was on top of him. His cock came out of her with an audible plop.

As Claire got her bearings once again she took hold of his long shaft and held it straight up so she could settle down on it. She wanted to be in charge of such a big cock. Control was key, because he was long enough to hurt her if he got too enthusiastic. She put her hands on his hard stomach for balance and slowly rode her hips up and down. Aidan massaged both her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples, sending shocks of pleasure right back to her pussy. Claire got her feet under her and squatted as she fucked his huge cock. It was the only way she could feel his whole length sliding in and out of her. Aidan moved his hands to her hips and steadied her and she got a powerful rhythm going.

Having Claire on top was awesome, because he could really watch her while they screwed. She was just so beautiful and he loved seeing her face all lusty like it was now. Her eyes were closed and it looked like she was intensely concentrating. He loved the way her perfect tits bounced. He wanted to hold them again, but he felt she was wobbly if he didn't hold her hips. Her pussy was squeezing him tightly every time she settled down on him. Aidan was so glad his friend's mother had decided to take care of him after the game.

"Yeah," he thought, "she can't get enough. He already wanted more."

Claire cried out and fully impaled herself on Aidan's cock, freezing there for a very long minute. She was shaking uncontrollably and then fell forward onto his chest.

"Damn, she's sexy when she cums," Aidan thought as he pulled out of her. He slid out from under Claire and moved behind her. She may had cum again, but he wasn't done yet. He was in no rush for this experience to be over. He pulled on her hips and she got onto her knees, presenting her butt to him. She had a nice, round butt that he'd always liked. It looked great in a pair of tight jeans. He pushed back into her and buried it to the hilt. He didn't have any more self control, not after watching her climax on top of him. He held her mature yet slim hips and rammed cock into her with abandon.

Claire clutched at the bedsheets and let Aidan have his way with her. The sex was breathtaking and she'd lost count of how many orgasms she'd had. It seemed like the handsome hunk could go all day and she wondered if she had the stamina to keep up with him. Aidan was taking her to where she had never been before. Like a wave crashing on the beach, her orgasm rolled through her. A second wave followed, and a third. Claire screamed into a pillow.

Aidan could sense he would cum in a matter of seconds, so he really began to jack-hammering into her with his long, hard shaft. "Fuuuuck Claire, here it comes,." he growled and with a shudder Aidan could feel himself explode and his cock started to pulsate inside Claire's sopping wet pussy. He shot load after load deep into her cunt and then she collapsed on top of the bed and Aidan's cock slipped out from her well-fucked pussy.

--

Making her way home Claire was a bit flushed and her hair a bit frazzled.

Inside her own home she met Walter and he asked if she had helped Aidan getting better.

She had assured him Aidan was alright, and then she had taken off to the bathroom. Inside the bathroom Claire closed her eyes and tried to calm herself down. She could not believe what she had allowed to happen with her son's friend. She sighed in relief, knowing Walter didn't suspect a thing.

Her mind drifted back to an hour ago, when she was still entwined with her teenage lover, still joined as only a husband and wife should be. The reality of what had just taken place set in as she recalled how the muscular teen had made love to her. Never had Claire felt the pleasure of lovemaking two consecutive times without ever breaking apart from her lover. She couldn't believe the stamina of her son's friend.

Realizing she had two full doses of her teen lover's thick spunk splattering deep in her fertile womb made her body shudder. She always made Walter wear a condom if they had intercourse. Now, her fertile womb was filled to the brim with the potent seed of her son's friend. She decided to douche and just hoped it wouldn't be too late anyway.

12