4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my Gooooooooooooooood, Aidan," Claire shrieked as her hands were clutching Aidan's hair. Aidan continued his assault on her vagina and she threw her head back, while she arched her back pushing her quivering clit into his mouth. Claire was now totally and literally in the hands of the handsome young stud as the muscles inside her cunt started to contract as she orgasm.

Aidan moved away from Claire's trembling body and got up on his feet. Swiftly he got naked and moved in between her slender legs. Looking into her passionate brown eyes he grinned as he thrust forward as hard as he could and slammed the entire length of his huge cock into Claire's sopping wet pussy, stretching and filling her completely.

Claire screamed at the top of her lungs because of the pain of being speared by such a big cock. She had almost forgotten how big her teen lover was. The last time he had been more gentle, now he had thrust deep into her and his huge manhood stretched her instantly.

Aidan loved the feeling of Claire's tight pussy around his hard shaft and he started to move in and out with long penetrating thrusts.

After some time Claire felt how the pain of the initial penetration subsided, and soon pleasure began to far out weigh the pain, and waves of passion and pleasure shot through her body. She arched her back seeking out her young lover's cock. It didn't take long before she once again felt an orgasm wash over her. Her muscles clenched and her body shook and she moaned.

Aidan loved the fact, that he once again was buried deep in this hot brunette. He loved how her full breasts were jostling on her chest as he hammered his hard cock into her clenching pussy.

"Arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggg," Claire screamed as her toes curled up and she gripped Aidan's powerful arms tightly as she came hard.

"I take it you like having my big cock buried deep in you Mrs. R.?" Aidan asked smugly as Claire came down slowly from her orgasm.

Claire heard him, but didn't reply. She couldn't believe, that this young man once again had made her orgasm. Before her tryst with the teen hunk, she'd never experience two climaxes in a row. It seemed it was his prerogative to play her body like a virtuoso musician.

Aidan buried his cock deep into Claire's pussy and repeated his question, "Do you like to have my cock buried deep inside your tight pussy, Mrs. R?"

Claire slowly came to her senses again. She was feeling every inch of Aidan's monster cock. It was amazing, she had never felt anything like it in her life. She was absolutely stuffed full of cock. Her pussy stretched tightly around the thick invading meat and squeezed it tightly. She felt like this monster was actually in her womb and still she felt so amazingly good. Here she was...a married woman betraying her wows with a lover young enough to be her son. Christ, he was almost her son and now his huge cock was buried to the hilt within her pussy. She was being fucked on her work desk, where the family pictures still were standing to the side. Claire moaned as lust burned deep within her now, her pussy raged even more now to be fucked again.

"You're amazing Aidan. You feel so good," Claire replied with a moan and lifted her legs to wrap them once again around Aidan's waist.

Aidan smiled smugly down at her, his hands at either side of her head with her hands gripping his muscular arms. "You also feels amazing. I love how tight you are. It is as if you've never had children. I just can't get enough of you," he said and then slowly pulled his dick out of her tight pussy to the tip of the head, and once again slammed hard back into her.

Claire screamed out loud.

Now, Aidan's long hard shaft repeatedly was slamming hard in and out of the married woman, and she started moaning grunting and groaning louder and louder, and soon the lewd noises coming from her mouth turned to screams of lust. Aidan continued to piston his hard dick in and out of the beautiful brunette's very welcoming pussy with strokes so hard that the strong wooden desk creaked loudly. He couldn't believe he once again was fucking his friend's hot mother. It was awesome. Her pussy gripped tightly to every inch of his thick manhood as it continued to plow relentlessly into her, her arms were now wrapped around his neck, her nails digging painfully into his flesh as her face was contorted in absolute pleasure. Even with her eyes squeezed tightly shut and her mouth continuously moaning and groaning in between her screams of ecstasy she looked stunning. Her long wavy brown hair had been released from her ponytail and was fanned out across the tabletop. Her full round breasts shook violently from each of his ruthless thrusts into her body and her legs were locked tightly around him, trying to pull him even deeper into her.

"Oh, Aidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...Give it to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," Claire screamed out in wanton lust as the teen hunk continued his assault on her cunt.

Aidan loved the fact, that the sophisticated doctor was deep into his fucking. He was amazed, when she began thrusting her hips upwards to meet his thrusts. She met each of his thrusts just as roughly as he gave them to her. She thrust her pussy up as he slammed hard back into her, driving her hard against the desk top with a loud crack and the shifting and creaking of the desk itself. The family pictures were long gone and Aidan thought the desk might fall apart with how hard they were fucking each other.

"Your pussy's so fucking tight, it feels amazing..." Aidan roared out as he continued to slam his cock in and out of her grasping cunt. He just couldn't believe how tight she was, how her pussy gripped his dick like a vice, trying to milk his dick for cum.

"Tell me you want this Mrs. R.," He teased Claire.

"I want you...I want yoooooooooooooooooou," Claire responded clutching desperately at his arms.

Aidan loved, that he had this respectable mother of three panting in heat. "Beg me, Mrs. R. Beg me to fuck you like the bitch you really are." he demanded of her.

Inflamed Claire just reacted to the young jocks teasing and moaned, "Please fuck me Aidan. I want you to fuck me like a bitch in heat."

Grasping her trim hips, Aidan slammed his cock home time and time again, burying his lengthy shaft to the hilt as his balls slapped at the bottom of her curvy ass.

"Are you loving it, Mrs. R.?"

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss," Claire screamed.

"Tell me, am I better than Walter? Am I better than your husband?" he asked teasingly.

Totally lost in her feelings Claire couldn't hide the truth and moaned, "Yes...Yes, you're better than Walter...So much better...So much bigger..."

Aidan loved to hear this. It was so fucking hot to hear this married woman praise him as a lover and he knew he wouldn't last long. He was fucking Claire as hard as he could, both his and her breathing came in short, heavy pants. His because of the effort of continuous fucking and hers because each time he slammed his dick back into her, he drove all of the air out of her lungs in a sharp grunt.

The desk itself was creaking loudly now. The noise blended with Aidan's groans of pleasure, and Claire's screams of ecstasy. Aidan looked down at the hot doctor, her hips were thrusting up at him faster than before.

Claire was more turned on than ever and she was losing all control of herself as her second orgasm was approaching, and it felt like it was going to be huge. She flung her head from side to side and tightly shut her eyes. Her arms now flailed about, looking for anything to grab a hold of. As her orgasm approach rapidly, her hand hit the last photo frame on her desk, that held a picture of her family, and it flew from the desk to land on the floor.

As his dick piston rapidly in and out of Claire, Aidan her felt her pussy tighten so hard he thought it would crush his dick, but he continued his assault anyway, intensifying her orgasm as it shot through her body.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggg," Claire screamed out loud and her body shook so much that several times she lifted from the desktop only to hit her head hard as she came back down again, but she didn't even feel it in the torrent of ecstasy. Her legs pulled Aidan towards her, trying to force his dick all the way in to her.

Aidan struggled to continue his pounding and Claire's nails dug as hard as they could into his back, bringing a shout of pain from him, as her long fingernails ripped his skin, causing bleeding scratches across his back.

Claire experienced climax after climax as Aidan continued to fuck her as hard as he could with her legs gripping him tightly to her. Aidan was now ramming the bulbous head of his cock hard against her cervix. Then he felt a strong sharp contraction deep in his balls and a jet of semen pulsed up his shaft and exploded out of his bursting glans. He kept on thrusting, the primeval instinct taking control forcing his fluid into her sex organ.

Aidan roared as he climaxed and with bulging biceps he held Claire's groin hard against his own. They held like that for a moment and then he let go of Claire and she slumped back on the table.

*

Very slowly Claire seemed to come back down to earth again. Her back was on the desk top, and her teen lover had withdrawn from her body. She couldn't believe how good she felt right at that moment, how intense her orgasm had been, she had never cum that hard in her life. She still couldn't believe that she once more had given into her son's friend. The reality of what had just taken place set in and she got up on her feet.

"Oh, Aidan...I'm so ashamed...how could we do such a thing..." Claire began to sob.

Aidan embraced the married woman and looked into her eyes. He lifted her up on her desk and said, "You know, why we are doing this. It's a craving for both of us. We can't deny, what our bodies wants."

Aidan kissed Claire's tears away and soon after their tongues were dueling again.

Claire gasped and wrapped her arms around her young lover. Surprised she felt his hard cock press into her. She couldn't believe the stamina of the young stud. She was sore, so she broke the kiss and said, "I'm too tender. We have to stop..."

"I want you again, but it'll be okay if you use your mouth this time," Aidan smiled hoping he could persuade the hot brunette to give him a blowjob.

"I don't think I can..."

"I did it for you so I think it's fair, that you return the favor," Aidan insisted.

"But..."

"Come on Mrs. R. You can't leave me hanging," Aidan said and pressed down on Claire's slender shoulders.

Claire got down on her knees and gasped loudly, as she looked right at the hard shaft, which had given her so much pleasure.

"Oh my..." Claire said amazed as she reached up to wrap her left hand around the thick shaft. Her fingers barely met as they wrapped around it's thickness. She moved her right hand to also grab the long cock. She was stunned by it's length, as she sat with both of her hands around it and still a lot of Aidan's cock was uncovered. She looked up at him and whispered, "How big is it?"

"Big enough," He said smugly as he stared down at the hot brunette and noticed her wedding and engagement ring on her third finger.

Claire slowly began to move her hands back and forth along the whole length of Aidan's shaft, gently squeezing as she moved her hands. She just couldn't believe how huge it was and he was only 18.

"Take it in your mouth," Aidan growled.

Claire's hands were trembling as she brought the swollen head to her lips. It had been a long time since she had done anything like this. But she felt a sense of pride, when she heard Aidan moan as she began to lick the huge head with her tiny tongue.

Aidan was in heaven. He still couldn't believe that this was all really happening, it was like a dream. He loved seeing, how Claire's full round breasts swayed as her hands pumped up and down his rock hard cock. He couldn't believe his best friend's mother actually was giving him a blow-job.

Claire leaned forward slightly to flick her tongue over the head of his cock. She looked up and her beautiful brown eyes stayed locked to his as she gently ran her tongue over and around the head and then slowly licked down the shaft. Then she open her jaws wide and slowly took his cock into her warm, wet mouth.

Aidan moved his hands to the back of her head and he gently began move her head up and down. Claire accepted this as she started to suck the head into her mouth again. Her lips bulged with the width of my thick shaft.

Claire felt how her mouth was stretched wide because of the thickness of his meat. As she continued to move her mouth up and down, she began to become more comfortable with the amount of cock in her mouth and she began to bob her head up and down a little faster and more smoothly. Claire's eyes left Aidan's and she turned all of her attention to his huge member.

Aidan smiled down at his married lover and groaned as Claire continued to suck harder and harder, moving her face back and forth on his dick. He loved the sight of his hard cock sliding between the hot brunette's moist lips, into her warm, wet mouth. Her big tits jiggled more furiously now.

Aidan knew it wouldn't take long, so when he felt his cock pushing into Claire's throat and she began to gag, he quickly pulled his shaft from her wet mouth. It made a "pop" and Aidan grabbed his club with his right hand and started to stroke it like crazy. He was pumping hard and all of a sudden he could see how the head of his huge cock was expanding and sense how his balls were tightened.

Without further warning, the huge shaft exploded violently in front of his married lover's face. Incredibly huge globs of thick, hot cum blasted directly into Claire's open mouth, coating the sides of her mouth. It made her gag even more. A torrent of cum erupted from Aidan's throbbing dick and shot thick, heavy spurts of cum onto Claire's gorgeous face and into her hair. Aidan pumped his cock as this hot mother was kneeling before him, mouth and eyes closed, as load after heavy load shot forcefully from her young lover's shaft. Cum sprayed in huge, thick ropes over her cheek, her eyes, her forehead and nose. More plastered her chin and neck, thick ropes shot into her hair, others coated her chest and cleavage, running down between her impressive tits.

After some time Aidan had emptied his balls, and he let out a deep breath and pushed the head of his cock around Claire's soft lips. Kneeling there, with his cum literally painted all over her face and upper body, her wedding ring hidden by the pearly-liquid as cum dripped between her fingers, Claire looked shocked up into Aidan's eyes.

He grinned at her and pulled her up. "Thanks Mrs. R. Just what I needed. I'll have to leave, but we'll see more to each other."

Soon after Aidan had left the office.

*

Claire was dazed as she walked over to a mirror. She'd never seen so much jizz in her life. She licked her lips while panting to regain her composure. She had once again been unfaithful, but she was infatuated with her son's friend. She cleaned herself up, took care of the office and then drove home to spent the evening with her family.

-

12