4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,857 Followers

Claire shuddered as she let her hands running up Aidan's powerful legs.

"Why is it that we can't say no to you?" she asked looking up through her lashes. She continued putting cream on his chest and arms then down his stomach. When her slender hands reached his cock it was already standing at attention and she trembled as she started to put sun cream on it.

"Because deep down you all want to be dominated by a man like me. You want to be told what to do. If it had been up to you, you would all be content with your passionless marriage. Now I'm pushing your boundaries and soon you will be all over me and each other seeking sexual release." Aidan boldly stated as he dipped his head and took Claire's mouth in a deep kiss. She gasped as his big hands slid down her back to cup her ass and pull her against him roughly.

Soon Claire was whimpering and moaning as Aidan deepen his kiss and caressed her luscious body.

"Looks like the party is already started," Grace's voice interrupted the kissing duo. She felt stirred up as she took in her long-time friend and her lover.

Aidan broke the kiss with Claire. He looked at the sizzling red-haired woman in the green lingerie. She also looked really raunchy. He said. "Yeah, we have started but you don't have to stand in the doorway, Grace. Come and join us."

Claire had been profoundly engaged in the kiss with Aidan, but now her eyes flew open and her heart started pound real fast. She looked at Grace, standing in the doorway watching them. How long had she been there? They had all told stories about their experience with Aidan but for the first time another person had witnessed her cheating on her husband.

"Maybe I should just come back later," Grace stammered. She didn't know what to say. Walking in on her lover kissing with her friend was kind of startling. But being invited to join was something else. Now it all became real.

"Don't be silly. We're all friends. Why don't you come over so we can get the action started," Aidan laughed baiting her.

Grace knew Aidan was baiting her. She stood for a second and took in the couple in front of her. She realized that she was jealous seeing Claire with Aidan. Claire looked highly-sexed in her red bra and thong and Grace wanted to be the one being kissed by Aidan. Slowly she started to walk over to the chaise lounge.

"I don't know what to do," Grace said with a trembling voice.

"Well we have lot of space. Why don't you get up on my other side. Then we can kiss and cuddle for some time," Aidan replied as he patted the cushion beside him.

Grace climbed up on the chaise lounge and crawled up Aidan. She pressed her trembling body against him. He leaned over and kissed her tenderly and she melted against his body. He felt her relaxing.

Claire didn't want to be left out so she cuddled in on his other side and kissed his chest.

Soon Aidan was switching between kissing the two women. His hands were caressing their hot bodies as they were also caressing him. When he felt one hand starting to stroke his cock he decided to take it up to the next level.

Breaking the kiss with Grace he said, "Now... you should kiss each other."

Aidan was curious to see if they would accept his suggestion.

The two women hesitated at first then Grace made the first move as she leaned in and kissed Claire on the lips. At first Claire was startled, but after some time she realized she wasn't appalled by the way Grace's lips and tongue felt on her mouth. Shyly Claire opened her lips and let Grace's tongue in and they shared a long deep kiss.

Aidan became very aroused and as his lovers broke the kiss he said, "Damn, girls! That was fucking hot. Seeing this is making me really hard."

Grace and Claire look at each other sighed contentedly in unison then started to giggle.

Pleased with how this interaction between two of his lovers had turned out Aidan freed himself and got up. He moved down and stood up beside the chaise lounge. "Come on down here and show me how much you love to suck my cock."

Claire and Grace looked at each other with wide eyes. Then they both got up and moved down towards the lover.

Claire thought this was surreal as she positioned herself on her knees in front of her lover with one of her best friends right beside her.

Both women hesitated. Aidan looked down on them in front of him and his cock swayed long and hard before their faces. He knew it was time to push their boundaries so he said, "Start making love to my cock with your tongues."

He looked at the two women and then he closed his eyed as he felt it: tongues on his cock... tongues in the plural sense.

Claire looked at Grace as they both licked the long shaft from base to head. Then Grace blinked at her and they moved back and started from the base again. They both started to giggle as they heard their lover growl.

Aidan was in pure heaven. He loved the feeling of two tongues pressing against opposite sides of his cock sliding upwards. Leaving him slick and tingling madly. He opened his eyes and looked down on his lovers.

"Aaaahhh! Keep going." He gasped and closed his eyes again as he sensed the two women was really starting to get into this.

Soon lips descended over the huge throbbing head of his cock and he gasped again. At the same time one of his balls was sucked into a warm mouth and a tongue was stroking all over it. The dual assault made his body spasm in pleasure and he groaned.

"Damn he's so big. Let's see which of us can swallow most of his penis," Claire challenged Grace as she took him back in her mouth and sucked and sucked until she'd swallowed all but three inches of him.

Grace couldn't believe her eyes. She could never do that. Claire kept him at the back of her throat as long as she could and then started bobbing again. Aidan was moaning and he ran his fingers through Claire's long brown hair.

Grace was fascinated by her friend's skills and she cuddled Aidan's heavy balls in her hands. Her pussy was really moist and she realized how badly she wanted her lover. She started to lick, suck and play with his large balls while Claire sucked him.

"Here, your turn," Claire said pointing the thick, saliva-slick cock at Grace.

Grace took a deep breath and surrendered to her desires. She swallowed Aidan's cock while Claire held it and worked her tongue furiously while she bobbed up and down. She did not even think about it, she just did it. Claire took over sucking and licking his balls.

Aidan moaned and squirmed as Claire's talented tongue slid around his balls and Grace surged downwards taking his cock deeper than she ever had.

After some time Grace slowly pulled Aidan's cock from her mouth as she gasped for breath. She pumped her hands over his slick flesh. Then she looked into her friend's eyes. Once again they both leaned forward and ran their tongues up the side of his immense cock. Grace felt how the shaft was pulsating with need.

The two women giggled and shared a look across the long pole and Grace was taken by how beautiful and flirtatious her friend looked. They continued to caress his cock with their tongues and Grace moved her hand to grip the base so they could give the head some serious tongue and lip loving.

While both women were trying to kiss the head Grace moved Aidan's cock away and her lips planted right on Claire's for a quick kiss. Electricity shot through Grace's body and her nipples became real hard. At first she was worried about her friend's reaction but Claire opened her mouth and soon their tongues were twirling around each other as their hands continued to stroke Aidan's magnificent shaft.

"You're both fucking amazing. Kissing each other is such a provocative sight it makes me want to come all over you!" Aidan gasped as the first of his jizz exploded up through his shaft. It was like something out of some wild dream, having Claire and Grace both blowing him at the same time. He was surprised that both women could be so wild, especially since he had known both women for a long time. The kissing of the mothers of two of his best friends was a sight he thought he would never have seen. Thinking about it made him explode.

Aidan grabbed his long shaft with his right hand and started to stroke it like crazy. He was pumping hard and all of a sudden he could see how the head of his huge cock was expanding and sense how his balls were tightened.

Without further warning, the huge shaft exploded violently in front of the two mothers. Incredibly huge globs of thick, hot cum blasted directly into Claire's open mouth, coating the sides of her mouth. It made her gag and as she was gagging he aimed his cock at Grace. A torrent of cum erupted from his throbbing dick and shot thick, heavy spurts of cum onto Grace's gorgeous face and into her hair. Aidan pumped his cock as the hot women were kneeling before him, mouth and eyes closed, as load after heavy load shot forcefully from their young lover's shaft. Cum sprayed in huge, thick ropes over their cheeks, their eyes, their forehead and nose. More plastered their chin and neck; others coated their chest and cleavage.

After some time Aidan had emptied his balls, and he let out a deep breath and pushed the head of his cock around Claire's soft lips. He grinned down at the two women then looked back over his shoulder towards the house. Here Vanessa and Amanda were clapping their hands as if they applauded the action in front of them. He grinned at them and then said, "Well don't just stand over there. You're friends need some help getting presentable again. Come over and clean them up with your tongues."

Vanessa and Amanda hesitated at first, but Aidan said. "Get on with it or you'll be the first getting butt fucked!"

The two women hurried over to their friends. Vanessa started to clean Grace and Amanda began cleaning Claire.

Aidan took a step back as his four lovers all where engaged in some hot chick-on-chick action. It seemed to him that they all were really stirred up by the action as they all moaned and groaned.

--

At first Vanessa had been really self-conscious about her nearly nude body as she joined the other women. But as she started cleaning Aidan's cum of Grace, her friend had started to caress her luscious breasts and praise them. It made her feel fantastic and now she was embracing her friend and kissed her.

While they kissed, Grace pulled the straps of Vanessa's pink bra from her shoulders. The sizzling hot redhead had decided to go all into the new relationship. "You have some extraordinary breasts, Vanessa," Grace whispered as she removed the bra from her friend's body and bent down and started to lick and kiss the hard brown nipple.

Vanessa's head was spinning as her friend first kissed her neck and then worked her way lower. Grace already cupped her breasts in both hands and now she was kissing and licking them. Vanessa's breasts were so sensitive and she felt how she became really excited. Grace was doing an excellent job of exploiting her long-time friend. She circled Vanessa's nipples with her tongue, bringing them to full puckered hardness before sucking them between her soft lips. As she sucked, Grace worked with her tongue too and Vanessa moaned and gave in to the excitement.

After some time Aidan moved in behind Vanessa. Vanessa was kissing Grace and Aidan loved how his caramel coloured lover had gotten into the action. He cherished how all four women had got into the action. First he got a blow job from two of these mature babes and now it looked like they were ready to get into even more interesting situations.

Aidan let his hand cup Vanessa's pussy over the pink satin panties. He watched her break the kiss from Grace and looked back at him. She gave him a smile as his fingers rubbed her hard clit. Lacing his fingers into the string of her thong he started working them off her legs.

Vanessa moaned in ecstasy from the touch from both Grace and Aidan. She moaned into Grace's mouth when she felt Aidan's fingers slide down to her vagina and she braced herself for entry. A second later, his finger was inside of her, tickling her inner walls.

Aidan was ready to fuck Vanessa. His cock was hard and needed to feel her pussy around it. While Vanessa continued kissing Grace, Aidan positioned himself and then slid inside his caramel coloured lover.

Vanessa loved how full she felt with Aidan's huge dick inside of her. He stretched her, and she always felt pain initially; pain that would eventually turn into pleasure as he worked her. In a way she was proud that her young lover had chosen to fuck her first. She loved his cock and she never wanted to be without it.

Pumping into Vanessa, Aidan leaned in and kissed her neck. Vanessa moaned as Aidan picked up the pace. With each hard thrust came a cry. It also animated Grace to lick and suck on her hard nipples.

Aidan gave a huge laugh. This was just the beginning. Feeling Vanessa's tight pussy grip his cock and massage his shaft was so hot. "I own you now," he said to Vanessa. He couldn't help himself. "I own your pussy."

All four women moaned as they heard their lover state his claim. They all knew he was right. He did own their pussy; they had given it to him freely, and would continue to for as long as he wanted it.

After about ten minutes of hammering into Vanessa, Aidan felt how she had an orgasm. He stopped and stayed inside of her for a few more minutes, feeling her aftershocks, then slowly slid out from her. He got hold of a bottle.

Vanessa was feeling her body quake from her orgasm. She couldn't believe what she'd missed out on all these years, but was glad she had chosen to be with Aidan. She looked back at him and watched him squeeze a bottle over his hand, a clear liquid falling to his palm. He rubbed them together, then sat down beside her and began massaging her ass. She knew what was coming and she was kind of scared.

Aidan continued his massage and placed two fingers against her tiny rosebud and heard her gasp. He didn't move but looked up. Amanda, Claire and Grace had moved around and were watching the action in front of them in awe.

Aidan continued to rub Vanessa's tight ass. He rubbed softly in little circles, massaging her tiny rosebud. After a few minutes of this, he poised his middle finger and gently pushed.

"Ohhh!" Vanessa cried, unable to stop herself. She knew what was coming but for the time her lover had put his finger inside her ass.

"Relax, Vanessa," Aidan urged, able to feel how she clenched. He made little circles against the muscles to ease them open. "You need to relax and let me do this. If you tense up, it'll only make you hurt. I know I'm pushing your boundaries, but you're my woman and I want this. So try to relax."

Aidan pushed further, to his first knuckle. Vanessa cried out, but once he paused, the cry died out and there was only quick breathing left over. He again repeated the action of making small circles with his finger. Then he pushed once more, to his second knuckle.

"Nooooo," Vanessa cried. "Please stop. Your finger is to thick."

"Relax babe. You'll like it, I promise you." Aidan said, as he continued to move his finger in Vanessa's ass. Vanessa's cries only made his cock even harder; made him want to give her more. He spun his finger and curved again. Keeping it curved, he twisted his finger around in semicircles, getting faster with each one.

It was time. He eased his finger out of her and got into position. He lubed up his cock. Placing the huge head against the tiny rosebud, he grinned and blinked to the three spectators.

Vanessa's breaths were short gasps, and she knew she probably sounded like a woman in labour, but she had no control over it. She felt so stretched in such a bad place!

Grace, Amanda and Claire were all nervous. They all knew things were escalating. Aidan had told them what he wanted to do and they had not really been aware of what that entailed. But now they were all spectators as their lover was taking their friends virginity.

"Lift up for me," Aidan said to Vanessa.

Vanessa obliged, lifting her upper torso from the cushion and balancing on her elbows. She felt his hand between her legs and the tip of a finger enter her, just to the first knuckle.

Aidan felt how wet his lover was, which made his decision to proceed easier. He didn't want to hurt her but he also knew he would have to take control. He grabbed Vanessa's wrists and brought them behind her back until he could pin them with one hand, then slid down until he sat on her calves. Pulling her by her wrists, he got her ass in the air, her legs at a right angle, and he could see her glistening rosebud.

Vanessa was in an awkward position, her head to the side on the cushion, held there only by her shoulders. The curve of her body was at a triangle with her ass up in the air. She knew what was coming. She would continue even if she feared this because it was important to Aidan.

Propping himself up on his knees, Aidan gripped his lubricated cock and placed it at her hole. He eased it inside.

"Argggggg..." Vanessa screamed, feeling him enter her ass. She wasn't ready for his girth. It stretched her like crazy, her muscles tensing in protest. And in the position she was in, she couldn't move. She was locked down. Once inside, she tried to make her muscles adjust to his massive size, but he didn't give her time. He was pumping right away.

"Fuck, babe, you're so fucking tight!" Aidan roared as he groped her right ass cheek, pinching it while he pumped her tight ass. Taking his mature lover in the ass was glorious. She was struggling and her muscles were tensed and braced, which was to be expected. He slowed his pace so he could watch his shiny pole slide out, then move inch by inch back inside, loving how it disappeared, swallowed by her. He did this a few times, but was losing his grip on her hands as she was struggling to get away from him. So with his other hand, he grabbed both of her wrists and used them like reins as he picked up the pace.

"You're killing me Aidan. Please stooooop..." Vanessa screamed, her body thrashing in vain to unseat Aidan.

Aidan continued to pump his throbbing shaft hard into her body, his huge balls slapping against her ass with each thrust.

"You're a so beautiful Vanessa. And I love your sacrifice for me," Aidan assured Vanessa as she continued to moan and scream.

Her wailing cries made Grace, Claire and Amanda grab each others hands. They knew that poor Vanessa would have to suffer this one alone.

"Please stop Aidan. I love you so much but I can't do this," Vanessa wailed as he continued to pound her virgin ass.

Insensitive to her cries of despair, Aidan continued to fuck her like a wild animal. He released her hands so he could grip her hips. It would make it easier to pound her this way. He jerked them back on his cock, using her hips instead of his own to slide in and out. While still rocking her hips, he began to thrust as he yanked back, really fucking her hard now.

"You're my woman and your body belongs to me," Aidan said and moved his left hand to her hard clit. After some time he felt the intense heat of her ass as it clamp down and massage his dick. After some time Vanessa surprised him by moving her ass up towards his cock as he fucked into her.

For the next couple of minutes Aidan fucked her hard while he stimulated her clit. At first Vanessa kept on screaming and sobbing, but after some time the sobbing change to moaning and her hips began once again to move towards his hard shaft.

"That's right, babe. I knew you could do this," Aidan praised Vanessa.

"Fuck, it hurts, Aidan. But now it also begins to feel good," Vanessa moaned. She couldn't believe what was happening. Her hands were in tight fists as she cried out. Behind her cries she could hear the slapping of flesh with each of his fast thrusts. She couldn't believe she could even take it; it seemed so impossible. Her hips were held, then her ass grabbed and squeezed. At one point his hand was in her hair, raising her head up as cried burst from her lips.

hetup
hetup
2,857 Followers