4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,859 Followers

The three other women were in awe as they saw the change in their friend. She was now moaning and it was clear to them, she was not opposed to being ass-fucked.

Vanessa was shocked as she realized she was enjoying the hard fucking. It stunned her how much she liked that Aidan completely controlled her. Though it was very different from gentle touches and the sweet love making he sometimes made to her, she was turned on.

Aidan yanked on her long black hair, twisting it in his fingers as he fucked her harder. Vanessa screamed as she experienced an orgasm, her head still held back by his grip on her hair. Waves of pleasure rocked her body.

Aidan felt her muscles go crazy around his cock. He felt how his own climax arrived and he continued pound her ass as he let go. Soon he was shooting his thick cream into her ass.

Aidan fell down on the cushion beside Vanessa. He kissed her lips tenderly and said, "It was amazing. I hope I didn't hurt you?"

Vanessa's body was still shivering with aftershocks. She smiled weakly at her lover. "I can't lie - it hurt like hell in the beginning. But it is also without a doubt a new kind of pleasure I have to experience again. But not right away."

Aidan was propping himself up on his elbow. He brushed hair from Vanessa's face and looked into her eyes. "You're fantastic. I love you so much."

Vanessa smiled and then she looked over at her friends. She giggled and said, "Well, ladies. I'm exhausted but now I'm Aidan's woman. I was the first to give him my virginity. Now it is your turn."

She rose, though slowly, and climbed off the chaise lounge. She giggled as she saw her friends frighten expressions.

--

Aidan leaped up from the chaise lounge and ran down to the lake where he jumped into the clear blue water.

The four women looked at each other, and then Amanda asked Vanessa, "How do you really feel?"

Vanessa sipped her Virgin Margarita and sighed. "Well, in the end it was extraordinary experience. No pun intended. But it hurt like hell the first couple of minutes. I was so tight that he really hurt me at first. It got better when Aidan stimulated my pleasure points. Then it went from being almost unbearable to be most exhilarating and he made me cum very hard."

Claire asked her friend, "Are you not sore at all?"

"Of course I'm sore. I think I will walk a little funny the next couple of hours. But I'm also really proud I gave myself to Aidan," Vanessa said and dropped her voice to a conspiratorial whisper, "But I think it will help each one of you if Aidan's invasion of your virgin hole is supported by some of us stimulating other pleasure points on your body."

Grace, Claire and Amanda looked at each other and then Grace said, "Thank you so much for the advice. We're best friends; we have to help each other."

A tear started to run down Vanessa's chin and she said, "Damn hormones. It was really special doing it with Aidan, but I have to admit I am possessed by these feelings - not only towards Aidan - but also towards you three lovely women. I love you all and I am not going to shy away from getting intimate with you all."

The three other women all started to sniffle and then they all looked at each other. Then they all started to laugh and Amanda said, "Damn hormones. Well Aidan doesn't know what he is getting into, leaving together with four hormonal pregnant women."

"Well, he is such a stud; he will have us all on the business end of his cock all the time. He has bred all four of us, but he still want to be with us," Grace laughed.

"Look at our master," Claire said in awe and the four women turned their eyes toward the young stud walking up from the lake. They all took in the incredibly shapely, full masculine body. He had powerful shoulders and a well-developed chest and washboard flat stomach. He was just one of the hottest men they had ever seen. All four women sighed as he flashed that brilliant white toothed smile of his. They felt their lust rise and their heart seemed to be beating faster than normal as they noticed he was hard again.

"I'll go take a shower," Vanessa said and walked slowly into the house.

"I'll go make some dinner," Grace said and also left the chaise lounge.

--

Left on the chaise lounge was Amanda and Claire when Aidan joined them. He leaned down and began kissing Amanda. The hot blond mother opened her mouth and soon their tongues were intertwined. After some time Aidan pulled away from Amanda and kissed Claire. The hot brunette moaned into his mouth as she became moist between her legs.

Aidan pulled away and said, "Well I'm ready for the next round and the next virgin. But I'll recommend you help each other getting ready. It's really a turn on for me to see you make love to each other."

The two friends looked at each other and then they tentatively kissed each other.

Amanda was kind of frightened by her own feelings. If someone had asked her this morning if she would like to be kissed by a woman, she would have laughed it off as a ridiculous notion. But it felt really good to be kissed by Claire. Amanda thought she was turning into some sort of debauchee with no self-control. Claire made her feel so good so easily. Claire's fingers pushed inside Amanda's royal blue thong and trailed across the smoothness of her shaven mound.

The women fell onto the chaise lounge ignoring Aidan. For the moment he was forgotten, not that he was complaining. He was happy to enjoy the show. Amanda was on her back and Claire had open Amanda's bra and was sucking and teasing her nipples while keeping a hand busy in her thong.

Aidan noticed Amanda's breasts were smaller than Claire's 36DD. But they were really perky and he loved the way Amanda moaned and shivered when Claire sucked on her pink nipples. Amanda looked so unbelievably hot with that long blonde hair.

Amanda decided to be more proactive, so she ran her hands down Claire's slender back and then kneaded her ample backside.

Claire moaned at this then moved down and started to pull Amanda's thong down. Amanda lifted her ass off the chaise lounge as she wanted this as much as her long-time friend.

Amanda was dripping wet and she wanted more. She needed more!

With a smile Claire threw the thong at Aidan and Amanda spread her slender legs wide to give her friend easy access. Claire pressed two slender fingers inside her pussy and just barely grazed her g-spot with long fingernails. Amanda cried out and arched her back, pushing her sex at Claire's probing fingers.

Claire leaned in and started to lick around Amanda's hard clitoris as she slowly moved her fingers in and out of her pussy, bringing her closer and closer to climax.

Amanda moaned and closed her eyes when her friend started kissing and licking her pleasure hole. Aidan could only really see the back of Claire's head and her long chestnut hair, falling in waves down her back. But whatever Claire was doing to her friend must have been really good because Amanda's cries were getting louder and she was twisted this way and that, all over the chaise lounge.

Seeing Amanda getting crazy like that was too much for Aidan and he couldn't just watch anymore. He decided know was the time to join in on the action. He grabbed the bottle of lotion and said, "Get down on your back, Claire and make Amanda straddle your face. I think she is ready to lose her virginity."

Claire looked up at her lover and smiled. She manipulated Amanda's body so their bodies aligned themselves. Now she was lying on her back and kept her mouth near Amanda's vagina.

Amanda was a little startled by this. But her body shivered again when Claire kissed her cunt and spread her lips open. When her tongue once again found her clit, Claire was sucking and licking her clit while frigging her hard with two fingers and it was just what Amanda needed to go over the top.

Amanda's entire body tensed, overflowing with pleasure and she dug her fingers into the cushion. She was climbing up toward another orgasm when she felt a cool liquid on her asshole.

"It's time, Amanda, I'm going to fuck your tight little ass," Aidan groaned rubbing his large finger gently against her tiny pink rosebud.

Amanda looked back over her shoulder and took in her powerful lover, as he moved into behind her ass. His eyes were lit with lust and she couldn't control how her body reacted to his domination.

As Claire continued to stimulate Amanda's pussy, Aidan pushed his finger into her tight ass to the first knuckle. "I will fuck your tight little ass. I will be your first. I'll take your ass, Amanda. I'll take it because it's mine!"

Both women moaned as they heard their lover's statement. His domination was a turn on for both of them.

Aidan grabbed his hard-on and slapped Amanda's tight buttocks. "Feel how hard I am. I can't wait to fuck that tight ass of yours."

He rubbed his fingers around Amanda's tight rosebud and then shoved a finger up. He laughed as she whimpered.

Amanda felt the invasion but it didn't really hurt. Claire continued to stimulate her vagina with her mouth while pumping two fingers inside of her.

Aidan laughed and continued together with Claire to work Amanda's body, giving her what she didn't even know she had been craving.

When Aidan pushed two fingers inside Amanda's ass, her ass tightened and tried to push out the invading digits.

"Relax, babe. I'm going to stretch this tight little hole until you can take my cock. You want that don't you? You want me to take your ass. You want to give me your virginity."

"Ohhh, yes. But I am afraid it will hurt," Amanda moaned.

Aidan continued to push his fingers in and out of her tight ass, while Claire did the same to her pussy.

"Are you ready, Amanda?" Aidan groaned as he poured some lotion in his hand and stroked his cock to get it well lubed. He was rock hard and ready to fuck his petite lover's ass.

Aidan placed his cock against Amanda's asshole and began to slowly push forward. He couldn't believe this was happening. He was taking another one of his friends mother in the ass. The lube helped him slide in and soon his mushroom head was completely inside Amanda's ass.

Amanda winced as Aidan entered her. Even though he was going slowly, it was still painful because he was so large. For a second, she considered telling him to pull out and to forget the whole thing, but she would not give up that easy. Vanessa had done it and she was determined also to take Aidan's entire member inside her.

"Fuck, I can do this," Amanda chanted with her eyes tightly closed. Even despite Claire's effort to stimulate her pleasure points, the pain was almost unbearable. She felt how Aidan pushed forward again.

Aidan couldn't get over the pressure. He went incredibly slow and Amanda was panting.

"Keep licking, Claire. He is so big. He feels enormous in my ass! I'm so incredibly full! Is he all the way in yet?" The blond looked back at Aidan and he looked down to see he'd actually reached half way.

He continued to push forward. Amanda was now screaming as he kept pushing his long hard cock into her hot tight ass. He slid deeper and she shrieked. Several minutes later he was buried deep inside Amanda's ass and she was no longer able to make intelligible sounds.

Aidan started to slam his cock in and out of Amanda's tight ass. Amanda's eyes rolled back and she began to shake. Aidan tried to set a steady pace of thrusting but she was so tight and trembling so hard he was constrained to slow pulls and fast thrusts. Each thrust made Amanda scream and shake harder and Aidan's cock was being squeezed so tight his release was imminent. He loved how tight it was. With his hands wrapped around his sexy lover's hips and his cock deep in her asshole, Aidan felt like the king of the world. He finally made a series of rapid, shallow thrusts to bring him to his peak.

Claire sense Aidan was close and buried her face in Amanda's pussy. Despite the initial feelings of pain, which had subsided into discomfort, Amanda felt so alive. Being on all fours and being mounted like this also made her feel submissive, but she was surprised to find she actually enjoyed it. Letting Aidan take control just felt natural since he was such a stud. To Amanda's surprise she was starting to actually enjoy the sensation of a cock penetrating her butt.

Aidan was now going so fast that a loud slapping noise was made every time his hips rammed against Amanda's ass. He started to fuck her ass full speed, pistoning his cock as fast and hard as he could. Her breasts swung back and forth with each powerful thrust.

"Pound my ass with your big cock. You're my man and you have now made me your woman," Amanda yelled. She felt so satisfied being dominated by her teenager lover's magnificent cock.

Aidan's cock was a blur as it sped in and out of her ass. It almost seemed like Amanda's tight asshole was firmly gripping his cock and it felt great. After a few more thrusts, Aidan hit his boiling point. He let out a loud groan as he felt himself start to cum.

He shot load after load after load of his seed deep in Amanda's ass. At the same time Amanda came really hard and gushed juices all over Claire's face.

After he finally finished cumming, Aidan slowly pulled out of his lover. Amanda collapsed on the chaise lounge beside Claire, exhausted. He looked down and saw some of his jizz trickle out of her ass.

Then he looked into Claire's passionate brown eyes. "Well, babe, you're next."

Claire shuddered but was save by Grace calling out that dinner was ready.

--

Making dinner, Grace had had time to contemplate the situation. During the last couple of months she had been disappointed with herself. She had let her husband to rule her life and make the decisions. But now she had taken her life back and her affair with Aidan was proof of that. She was ambivalent about how the affair was escalating into group sex. Alone, Grace took a moment to settle. She wasn't sixteen, and it had not been revolting at all. In fact in had been quite pleasant.

While she made some antipasto she could hear the sound of the threesome out on the deck. A jealous feeling started to creep up on her so when Aidan later on walked naked into the kitchen, she glared and him and said, "You think you're a sex god. But I'll tell you that you are just a boy."

Surprised by the angry woman Aidan replied, "Well, I think the two women out on the deck will agree with me."

Grace's insides felt sticky, her throat hot. She didn't know what had gotten into her, "Now you're just boasting about your accomplishment."

Aidan walked over to the fridge and poured himself a coke. Then he looked at Grace, "I'm sorry if you think I am praising myself. I just want the best for all of us. But I know it is hard, isn't it, to have to share me with your friends? I'm trying to think how I'd feel about it if I was in a similar situation. Probably very much the way you do: annoyed, nervous, resentful."

Grace opened her mouth and then shut it again when she realized she didn't know how to respond.

"You've been in charge for a long time. Your husband wouldn't agree, would likely be insulted by that statement. You've done a good job keeping your family in line, and I'm not here to take your control away over that. But you have to accept that I'm in control of our relationship. I think you just experienced being jealous and that made you lash out." Aidan stated.

"I'm not jealous," Grace said and then her voice started to shake as she became aware of her own feelings. "Maybe I am a little bit jealous."

"I know it takes some time to become all right with the new relationship, but I'm hoping you won't lock the door in my face."

Grace pushed the antipasto away and, pressing a hand to her stomach walked towards Aidan. She sniffled. "I can't walk away from you; I love you. Don't you know how much I love you? You could make me choose between you and my family and I would choose you."

"I love you too. So just give our extended relationship a chance." Aidan said and started to kiss Grace.

--

One thing Aidan was sure of: His women were really into him as they shared the dinner Grace had prepared.

The women did most of the talking, with Aidan watching, digesting, and occasionally skewering through with a pointed question. It made them laugh and it warmed Aidan's heart when one of his women looked at him and smiled.

"I think it had been a fantastic day so far. I know I some things are pushing your boundaries but I hope there are no regrets," Aidan said when there was a pause in the conversation.

"Oh, Aidan... you push all of us, but there is also a rush of excitement when you do it. To be with a demanding lover is revitalizing and I think it is wonderful my life had taken this turn. But I'm also a little bit sore at the moment," Amanda laughed.

"I can support that. You make me feel young, foolish and ridiculously happy. To make love with you and my friends today made me love you even more," Claire giggled.

"As you can tell something is different about us. We have become freer and more adventurous. ´I'm also in love with you. I'm sorry if it's too much for you, but I can't stop it. I don't want to stop it. So whatever you demand, I'll do it. But like Amanda, I'm also kind of sore at the moment," Vanessa said as she leaned over and pressed her cheek to Aidan's cheek.

"I have to admit we bond together. My friends have kind of become my new family. This year has brought changes and joy. In half a year we will all have babies and you are the reason, Aidan," Grace said and continued, "Be that as it may, we will all have to take some time to get used to it. We have found happiness and I have to learn to share my man with all of you. Well not technically my man but our man."

Aidan laughed, "I love you all so much. This is a time for us to celebrate, to move on to our new relationship. We should enjoy it."

Aidan grabbed Grace's hand, lifted it and kissed it, "I love you. You are all mine. And Grace I thank you for an amazing meal."

"You're welcome. And I love you so much," Grace replied.

"I want to work off some of this excellent meal by taking the chef for some alone time in her room," He leaned in and kissed Grace.

The three other women just giggled as Aidan and Grace went into her room.

--

Aidan looked down on Grace lying on the bed. Her long wavy red hair was framing her lovely face and her body looked hot in an olive green camisole, almost the exact colour of her eyes. It had small spaghetti straps and ivory lace along the bodice and hem.

Aidan gently let his hand cover her breast and roll it around. Grace moaned as he took her nipple between his fingers and softly rolled it.

Inch by inch he pulled the green camisole down until her belly button was exposed, then let his fingers dance on her stomach. "How is our baby?" Aidan whispered watching her face for a reaction.

"Happy," Grace smiled up at her lover.

Removing his hand, he licked his middle finger for some lubrication, then cupped her vagina, slowly inching it inside of her. He stayed put, just feeling the silk that surrounded him. He stroked her inside with great care, no real pressure; just letting his fingertip feel the slick sides. It still blew his mind that he'd managed to make Grace his woman.

As Grace moaned Aidan thought back on how far they'd come, and chuckled. His idea to have her bear his child was invigorating. When he began to lust for her, he'd never expected it to lead him here. If her family only knew what had happen between them they would be furious.

But for now, right now, in this moment, Aidan had his finger inside of a hot mother he wanted more than he'd ever wanted a young girl. Her beauty was a large part of it. Her married status was another part. That was certainly a major element of the excitement he felt with her; that he was doing things no man had ever done to her. But all that aside, he genuinely cared for her and the three other women.

hetup
hetup
2,859 Followers