4 Seasons of a Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
862 Followers

"Can I touch it?" Wendy asked huskily.

"Yes," I groaned, "but I'm very close."

Wendy moved closer to get a better view and touched the end of my dick with her finger, smearing my juices around.

"Slippery." She said.

She rubbed her hand on the end and I groaned again.

"Smooth too." Wendy whispered.

My moans were constant now and she put her hand around my dick, fingers not managing to complete the circle. She pulled my foreskin back exposing the head fully and then pulled the other way covering the end.

"The skin is so loose." She said and I just continued moaning louder.

Wendy moved her head closer and blew warm air on the end causing an even greater dribble to appear and then she astounded me by licking it off.

"Mmmmm." Wendy said what seemed to be appreciation.

"Mmmmm." I said in ecstasy.

Wendy then put her lips to the end and slowly sucked it into her mouth.

"Oh my goodness!" I moaned as she sucked the head down, then "Ouch, teeth." as she scraped them on the head.

She pulled back, said "Sorry." Then put her mouth back over with her teeth covered by her lips. I moaned yet again as she sucked me into her warm mouth and her tongue pressed into me at the same time. I felt the force building up as she started sucking me in then pulling away again over and over, her hands not touching me at all.

I only lasted about half a minute before it happened. "Look out..." I moaned but it was too late as the first spurt shot into Wendy's mouth. I expected her to pull away disgusted, but she gulped and swallowed, and not just the first shot but all the rest too. I jerked and moaned as my first orgasm not by my own hand shot into the waiting mouth of a girl I had known only for about an hour in the cab of a parked truck as the rain poured down. The wind howled with me as the rush became a trickle and then I finished.

"I'm so sorry..." I started but Wendy looked up with a huge smile on her face.

"Don't be," she said, licking her lips, "that's one of the things I wanted to try and I liked it."

"Really?" I was amazed as there was very little talk of oral sex in those days and the whole concept was unknown to me.

"Really." She answered and then hugged me tight. I nibbled her ears and throat again as I did not want to kiss her mouth after that. We hugged and fondled for a while and Wendy eventually whispered "David?"

"Yes."

"Would you do the same for me?"

"I don't know how." I said, half scared of the dirty thing suggested, half thinking I would get to see the last mystery area.

"Please David," Wendy was almost begging, "I think we can work it out between us."

Lust conquered fear and I think Wendy could have got me to do almost anything at that time.

"I'll try." I said at last.

"Oh goody." Wendy squealed and reached under her dress and lowered her underwear taking it totally off. "This feels so naughty." She said, slowly lifting the dress exposing her upper calves, then knees then up the thighs more and more until she was only just covered. I watched in anticipation, waiting for that last bit to come into view. I did not know it at the time but I was holding my breath too. Wendy hesitated, and then finally the dress came up and uncovered her. I breathed out, more disappointed than anything else. All I could see in that light was the smudge of her hair and nothing else. No magic entrance, no detail at all. I moved closer to look better and ended up kneeling on the floor in front of her. Slowly I pushed her legs apart and Wendy tensed up a bit as more detail emerged, like the ridge running down the middle of the triangle.

"David?" Wendy asked nervously.

"Yes Wendy?" I replied, not managing to tear my eyes away from her exposed privates.

"You do love me, just a little?" A quiet and uncertain question.

"I love you a lot." I looked up into her eyes and she saw my sincerity.

Wendy did not say anything but spread her legs further apart and I moved my head closer.

I could smell the musky smell and using my hands started exploring. I brushed the curly hairs and ran my fingers around the outside of it. Wendy moaned. I then ran my finger down the slit and found I could pull the sides apart and open it up. Wendy was moaning quietly as I ran my finger up and down and finally it came to rest on what proved to be her tight little entrance.

"Push." She whispered, and I did. The tip of my finger squeezed into her. It was tight and hot and so very exciting.

"Wow." I said pushing a little more.

"In and out David," said Wendy, "let it get wet first." I pulled my finger out and then pushed it back in, gaining a bit. "That's it," Wendy whispered, "now lick." Without thinking I ran my tongue up her slit and the musky smell was a musky taste, not great but not bad either. Wendy moaned as my finger entered her deeper and deeper on each new stroke and I licked my way down to where my finger was. I pulled the finger out and pushed my tongue into her a little way.

Wendy moaned more as I spread her open with my fingers and probed her with my tongue. After a while she said "Lick the top of the slit David, it's the most sensitive." I took my tongue out and licked my way up, finding the little hooded knob sitting out. I licked it and Wendy's moans got louder, I nibbled it and she jumped.

"Yes David, that's it." She moaned and I sucked it in deeply making her moan even more. My finger returned and slowly entered her again while I held her open where I was licking with the other hand. Wendy's juices were really flowing now as I went faster and faster with finger and tongue and Wendy started to quiver and shake. She moaned louder.

"Yes David, yes David, that's it." She moaned and finally her hole closed tight around my finger clenching and releasing as she tensed her arms and legs too, bucking up and down on the seat. She screamed her release out loud. I slowed my movements and eventually Wendy put her hand down to stop me. I looked up and smiled as she panted heavily.

"That was fantastic," Wendy whispered, "I have never felt anything like it."

I kissed my way up her stomach and as I reached her breasts I sucked her very erect nipples. My dick was hard again and it brushed between her legs. Wendy reached down and grabbed it.

"David?" She panted.

"Yes?"

"Take me, I want you to be my first."

"But what about..." Confusion set in, I had so many conflicting thoughts, I was physically ready, I was worried about getting her pregnant, she was squeezing me and getting me worked up further, I was remembering all those sermons on restraint and sin."

"David."

"Yes?"

"Do it," her voice was pleading, "please I want this now."

The objections faded to the back of my mind and the decision was made. I was on my knees on the floor in front of her. Wendy's legs were wrapped around me and my target was inches away. I lined it up and thrust forward. My movement stopped without me entering her. I tried again also without success. It did not seem to fit.

"Rub it up and down and get it wet." Wendy advised and I rubbed the end up and down her slit. I pushed forward again but still her body shut me out.

"It won't fit." I said despairingly.

"It needs to be more wet," Wendy said, "make it more wet." The moisture she had produced had mostly dried so rubbing on her was nice but not too effective. Then I had the brainwave and dribbled into my hand, I rubbed the spit on the end of my dick and pushed again.

Slowly she opened and I entered her. I could feel her stretching around me as I slowly pressed forward. With my head only half way in she groaned.

"Are you all right? I asked, stopping my advance.

"It's so big," Wendy panted, "but I want to feel it in me, so keep going."

I pulled back and pushed again and again and finally with a pop the head was in.

"Wow." I said, it was so tight and hot and just made me want to push in further.

"Yes, David, keep going, I'll be OK." Wendy gasped so I pushed in more. I slowly worked my way in and then I found a barrier and she jumped.

"I think that's as far as it goes." I said disappointed.

"No David," Wendy moaned, "that's the bit that makes me a virgin. You need to push through and break it."

"Won't that hurt?" I asked, worried I could injure her.

"Yes it will, but not for long," Wendy replied, "please do it David, do it now."

I pulled back so just the head was in and pushed forward again. The barrier stretched and Wendy moaned with pain. Again I hesitated.

"Do it now." She commanded and I drew back again and thrust forward harder, the barrier stretched and then broke.

Wendy yelped and I stopped again.

"Wendy?" I was concerned.

"Just wait a second and let me get used to it." She moaned.

We waited a little while and then she said to go gently. I started thrusting in and out slowly and she winced on each stroke but kept telling me to continue. The thrusts became longer and longer until I was feeling my knackers hit her bottom on each stroke and I was pumping my full length in and out. Wendy stopped wincing and started to moan with pleasure. The feeling was incredible, the grip of her squeezing me tight, the heat, the moisture and I thrust harder and harder making the truck rock.

Our lips met again and I kissed Wendy deeply, holding her tight to me as I erupted for the second time that night burying my seed deep inside her. We collapsed panting.

I eventually looked at her and said, "That was fantastic, unbelievable, but are you all right?"

Wendy looked up with a shine in her eyes and a smile on her lips. "David, it was the best first time a girl could ask for."

We cuddled together for a while as the outside world came back into focus.

The rain had passed, neither of us sure exactly when and we reluctantly dressed and I pulled the truck back out on the road and headed to the American base.

"Can I see you again Wendy?" I asked.

"I'd love to David," she said quietly, "but we are due to go back to America in two days. We'll see how what happened at the dance tonight affects us."

I was shattered. "But I've only just found you." I said desperately.

"I feel the same way David." Wendy said sadly.

We drove in silence and all too soon we arrived.

"Wendy," I said, "I have to thank you, you will always be my special number one girl."

"I tell you what," she answered, "I have to thank you too but to prove what this means to me if I can't see you again before I leave I promise I will find you again wherever you are in exactly nineteen years."

I got out and opened her door. Wendy got out and said a goodbye suitable for those soldiers watching. I didn't even get a kiss.

"Does it have to be nineteen years?" I asked.

"Nineteen years," Wendy said firmly, "that's my age now and that, tonight has become my lucky number." Then she turned and walked away.

bb1212
bb1212
862 Followers
12