4 Seasons of a Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
868 Followers

Eventually I started up her legs rubbing her calves and then her thighs right up under her skirt. Wendy moaned again, her eyes still shut. So much, I thought, for her wanting to see me. I reached around and undid the skirt and Wendy lifted off the bed to let me take it off her. I then rolled her onto her front and sat astride her at the top of her legs. My raging cock was only a couple of inches away from where it wanted to be and two layers of undies were all there was to keep it out. I pulled her blouse off, I undid her bra and then I rubbed her back in long, slow strokes. Wendy moaned with pleasure. I made the strokes longer and longer until I was pushing her underwear down a bit each time and then I was rubbing her ass on the down strokes and running my fingers up her crack on the way back up. Wendy was getting very wet and very excited, moaning loudly each time I touched her. I finally moved down her legs so I could reach her ass with my mouth. I gently bit the cheeks and then got firmer and firmer. Wendy was wriggling and moaning so loudly I was worried we would wake Mary Ann but there were much more important things to deal with first. I got off Wendy and pulled her black lacy panties down and off. I rolled her on her back and got my first ever real view of Wendy naked. She was definitely not a disappointment in the full light. Her hair was almost the same as when she was nineteen, maybe just a bit shorter but still in the ponytail, and her body was very well looked after. Her breasts were still firm and although they did fall to the side a bit she did not look anywhere near her thirty-eight years. Her stomach was still perfectly flat and there were no stretch marks to tell stories of her pregnancy. Her pubic hair was quite thin and her wet lips showed clearly through it.

"Take them off." Said Wendy, breaking into my thoughts.

"Um, sorry?" I was still mesmerized by her body.

"Your underpants, take them off, I want to see all of you." She said.

My undies hit the floor and my cock stood proud, not quite on my belly button as it used to be when I was standing with a hard on, but still pointing up.

"Nice." Said Wendy. She was evaluating me, as much as I was her. I was glad she liked what she saw. I tried to move between her legs for a taste but Wendy stopped me. "No, David, I am not going to wait to get your cock in my mouth, if you get to go down on me then I get to go down on you too."

"You on top then." I said lying down on the bed. She straddled me sucking my cock into her mouth and I stared at the beautiful sight so close in front of me. Wendy's lips were perfect, straight and tight on her mound, the slit slightly open gave just a hint of the heaven inside and even her little puckered asshole looked neat and clean. She was working her mouth around my shaft, sucking it down as far as she could, then sliding it out until she could lick the end.

I tore myself away from the pleasure of just receiving and licked her lips, slowly working my way down to her clit. Wendy moaned around my cock giving me what was essentially my first ever "hum job". I almost blew in her mouth at the feeling but did manage to hold back and I went to work harder. Licking from the clit to her entry, and then back down. She tasted fantastic and I just wanted more. Sometimes I poked my tongue in her hole, sometimes I sucked her clit into my mouth and nibbled as we built each other up and up. Neither of us used their hands at all, but our mouths were well and truly enough and the pressure got higher and higher. I was sucking her clit when I came. It was so sudden I did not have time to warn her, but Wendy did not seem to mind, sucking my cum down as she reached her own orgasm within ten seconds of my first spurt and she bucked and moaned with me. I was licking up the extra juices she had produced as she was sucking the last drops out of my cock. I was still hard, which is very unusual for me, but Wendy was a very unusual lady. I licked and she sucked and then Wendy rolled off me and turned to face me.

"That was sensational," she said, "where did you learn to do that?"

"I once knew this curious nineteen year old girl," I said, "and she taught me a lot of things."

"I really should thank her," Wendy was smiling mischievously, "and I think I know how."

She straddled my body facing me and slowly lowered herself onto my cock, working slowly down the shaft as her motions spread her lubrication over me and the movements became easier. Before long she was sitting on me, my dick totally buried inside her. Wendy then used her muscles to grip me tight as she moved up and down a little but forward and back more. The sensations were great and it was my turn to moan in pleasure. She rode me for some time before we rolled over and tried the missionary position. Then we tried doggy style, and then a number of positions that must have names but I don't know them. We screwed for over an hour, my having cum already helping me last longer than I ever had before, and finally we were lying on the bed, her along it and me across it, her right leg over my hip and her left leg between mine. I was thrusting up into her and playing with her clit and her right breast and she was getting louder and louder moaning she was going to cum. When she did the convulsions were enough to set me off and I pumped my load deep inside her.

"Wow." I said.

"My first ever lover said that a lot." Said Wendy, still panting heavily.

"I think you would have that effect on any man." I said, trying to catch my breath.

"Thank you David."

I went and turned the light off, it was close to two in the morning at that stage, and I crawled into bed with Wendy. She was lying on her side, facing away from me, and I cuddled into her. I wanted to ask her to stay permanently but I thought that is something for the morning.

During the night I had a dream that we were again having sex, this time in the position we went to sleep in. At least I think it was a dream.

I woke slowly, with a raging morning glory. As I gathered my wits, my eyes still shut against the light of morning, I felt Wendy's lips slowly moving up and down my cock. I smiled and lay there enjoying the feelings. This time she was using her hands, rubbing my balls and pumping my cock as her mouth moved up and down. I could feel her hair tickling my legs, I could feel her breasts against my thighs too.

"Wendy," I said happily, "don't you ever get enough?"

"Not Wendy," said another voice, "Mary Ann."

I jumped, almost choking her as I went a lot deeper into her throat than either of us had expected. My eyes opened and it was Mary Ann lying between my legs, coughing and spluttering.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked in panic.

"I thought that would be quite obvious." Mary Ann replied regaining her composure, her hand still clutched around my cock.

"Wendy." I screamed.

"Mum has gone out." Mary Ann lay there holding my cock like there was nothing wrong.

"Gone out," I was panicking, "so you think you can just jump in here with me as soon as her back is turned and…"

"Stop and listen." Mary Ann said firmly. The fact that she squeezed my balls at the same time gave her my complete attention. "My mother knows what is happening here and totally approves…"

"But I…" My reply was cut off by another even firmer squeeze.

"Listen." said Mary Ann firmly, then much softer "Please, I want to explain."

I did listen and she did explain.

Mary Ann was getting married to a boy she did love, she made that very clear. She was however very worried because the family was not renowned as great lovers and sex for them was straight into the screwing and foreplay was for queers. Girls who were not up for this were soon discarded. He had no experience of sex yet either. Mary Ann had not had intercourse with her fiancé, telling him she wanted to save it for their wedding night, but now she was frightened that if he took her virginity it would be painful as he would be in such a rush himself he would ignore her needs. If she showed pain too much he might think her not up to scratch and she was scared she would lose him. She had told her mother about her worries and Wendy had added her to the travel plans she already had in place. Last night Mary Ann had been watching us to see if she wanted a chance to have me as her first. Wendy had recommended a gentle, caring lover was required and I was put forward as a possible choice.

Mary Ann was still rubbing my dick and its vote was definitely to go ahead.

She finished her story and looked me straight in the eyes. "David, I am scared I will be hurt, mum is scared I will be hurt and we both want you to save me this pain that could end my marriage on my wedding night."

I was in turmoil. I had rediscovered the love of my life and I did not want to have sex with her daughter because of what that could do to our relationship. I felt excited at the prospect and guilty for feeling excited. I felt happy that Wendy trusted me look after her daughter and I felt sad that there was any need for this decision.

Mary Ann passed me a note. On it was written

"David, please do this for Mary Ann because if you can help her you will directly help me. It will make me love you more, not less so please do not feel guilty. Love Wendy."

Try as I might I could not feel noble about it but there was really only one answer.

I looked up at Mary Ann.

"Yes?" She was pleading.

"Yes." I answered, committing myself to what would most likely be lifelong guilt.

"Thank you so much David." Mary Ann said with obvious relief "What do we do?"

"You can keep going as you are," I told her, "but turn yourself around so I can reach you."

She turned so we were in the sixty-nine position and at first I hesitated, but then I steeled myself and used all my knowledge to get her thoroughly wet.

I would love to tell you I didn't compare her to her mother. I would love to tell you I did it out of duty and not from pleasure, but I can't.

Mary Ann was the absolute image of her mother from the shape of her mound to her taste. I drilled my tongue deeper and deeper and also used my fingers to open her slowly, first one and then two. I tried three but it caused her a lot of discomfort so two was it. As I fingered her slowly I licked her clit and she squirmed and moaned as she built up to her climax. Her attention to my dick was getting less but there was no danger of it losing interest. Wendy was the only virgin I had ever had and at my age I had been sure there would be no more, but here she was, the absolute image of my most powerful sexual memory, and we were going to recreate it.

Mary Ann reached her orgasm and clenched around my fingers repeatedly. She jerked and wriggled for a few minutes as the feeling faded. Finally she looked up at me.

"Now?" She was definitely very nervous.

"Now." I answered. I got a condom from the drawer and put it on. Funny, but that did not seem necessary with Wendy however with Mary Ann I wanted to send her away prepared, not pregnant. I put some Vaseline on my rubber wrapped cock and told Mary Ann to use some too.

"How do we do this?" The nerves looked like they were getting worse.

"You sit astride," I told her, "that way you can control how much you take."

She positioned herself above my cock and slowly lowered her opening to it.

"Take it slow," I told her, "a little at a time and totally out on every stroke."

Mary Ann put her weight down a little and I could feel her hole slowly opening around my head.

"And out," I said.

She lifted and dropped, gaining a bit at a time until my head popped in.

"Wow," Mary Ann was even using my suave conversation now, "that feels so full."

"Keep going," I said, "you are doing fine."

She started moving a bit faster taking longer strokes until I could feel her hymen.

"This will hurt won't it?" Mary Ann asked.

"Yes," I told her, "but faster is better."

Mary Ann dropped her weight suddenly on my cock and impaled herself totally on me. She screamed and I held her hands, then hugged her to me.

"That's the worst of it over." I told her.

With tears in her eyes Mary Ann said "Promise?"

"Cross my heart." I told her, winning a faint smile.

We stayed like that for a while to let her body adjust and then she slowly started moving again. Gently up and down while the pain was strong then a bit faster as it faded. She rode me for a few minutes and I watched her face change from pain to curious to a certain amount of pleasure.

"I want you on top." Mary Ann told me after a while, so we rolled over, me still in her and I made love to her, starting slowly and increasing in tempo until I finally filled the condom, deep inside her.

"David," she said quietly, "I did not know what to expect but I can see I can grow to enjoy this. A lot. Thank you ever so much."

"No problem." I told her hoping desperately that was true.

Mary Ann hurried out to have a shower and came out in a robe when she had finished, the intimacy was over and we were both a bit embarrassed so I covered up and went for a shower too. When I came out Wendy was there.

"David," Wendy said, "what you have just done was wonderful but let's not mention it ever again. We have to go and catch our plane now so this is goodbye."

"Come back after Ayers Rock, please?" I was close to begging.

"Sorry the tickets are booked through Sydney." Wendy was suffering too.

"Then when?"

Wendy kissed me. A lover's kiss, passionate and desperate.

"Nineteen years."

Mary Ann kissed me. A daughter's kiss on the cheek, a little embarrassed.

"Thank you for having me David."

"Wendy, I love you," I finally managed to say, "I want you to stay, forever."

"Not this time David," another passionate kiss.

"Nineteen years?"

"Nineteen years."

They left.

bb1212
bb1212
868 Followers
12