40 Year Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Euan
Euan
7 Followers

I moved so that I was lying between her legs, my hard bulge up against her crutch we were pleasantly mutually exciting each other, kissing, stroking, it was "still not below the waist." I reached round and began gentle to grasp her ass. And rub it, so that I felt her hips pressing into mine.

"Hang on a second," I was told, and then she began to undo first of all my belt, and then the buttons of my trousers. She moved round so that she was kneeling between my legs. She grasped the waistband of my trousers and pulled at them. I lifted my hips off the sand, and they came away in her hand, leaving my Y-fronts with the tip of my erect cock peeping out from under the waistband.

"Well, someone's ready and willing." And Penny pulled at the y- fronts so that my cock, free from constraint, stood at attention. She gave it a kiss and, then sat back and pulled her dress over her head. Then standing up, took off her knickers. Fro a moment she stood there the naked. Her pubic hair, dark and bushy stretched almost from level with the top of her hip bone, and ran slightly down the tops of her legs. She then lay down beside me. I rolled over on my front and faced her, I began to stroke her between her legs, and nuzzle her breasts. She pushed her hand below me, reaching for my cock. I rolled over onto me side so that she was able to grasp my cock and messaged my balls with her fingers. Slowly I pushed my fingerer into her hole. I felt the great flaps of flesh of her labia, and the ribbed entrance to her hole. I felt her wetness, her lubrication. I rubbed up and down with my fingerer and gnawed at her tits.

"Now, now, I need it now"

I reached over to my pocket for my condoms.

"You don't need those," she said, I'm on the pill, painful periods, I don't routinely screw, but it want it now" she rolled over on her back, her legs spread apart I rolled over on top of her. For a moment my hand still played around her pussy. Then I placed my glans between the lips of her pussy and pushed I glided in and felt her mussels gripping me. She brought her legs round the tops of my legs, and almost dug her heels into the back of my knees. I thrust again and again with my pelvis, her nails wracked up and down my back she kissed me, while an inarticulate noise came from her throat. She shuddered.

"Keep it going lovaboy" I screwed away. I thought that I could hear the sound of my balls slapping against her arse, then she shuddered again, and this time there was nothing else that I could do, but to loose my load. Even then she continued to squeeze on my deflating dick until with a loud, active, shuddering, climax she lay still. I lay untop of her, still locked into position by her legs wrapped round mine. After a few minutes she released me, but I still lay there satiated.

"I needed that. For a first time the boy did well."

"Oh that was wonderful. Thank you I had no idea it was so good"

Gently Penny pushed me off her, got up and went over to the hold all, rummaged inside, and brought out a swim suit which she put on. I took the hint, and put on my y-fronts again. We almost looked the model of decorum. We sat and cuddled for a while and drank more wine. Then experimentally I began to stroke Penny's breasts. It was harder with the firm cup of the bathing suit in the way, so I slipped the straps off her shoulder and pushed the cups down. I was rewarded with the sight of her breasts tumbling out of their constraint, and a strong kiss with Penny's tongue going around my mouth. My cock, which had slightly lost interest in events, began to perk up and take notice, and my y-fronts were swelling visibly. Penny reached down and gave me a gentle rub.

"Ah we are getting some action again, like to try again?

"Is the Pope a Catholic."

Penny then removed her swimsuit and my y- fronts. We lay there beside each other and she took another mouthful of wine, and began to message me nipples with her wet mouth. I took my own mouthful, and reciprocated the message, washing her breasts in my wine filled mouth. She then sat up swung her leg across my body and sat on my stomach, her breasts hanging down tantalisingly, then she reached back behind her head and with one pull freed her hair from the constrains of her bun. (Already some strands of hair had worked themselves loose). With a shake of her head her long hair was free, and with another flick of her head it was hanging down her front just reaching to below her breast. She then leant forward and continued with her mouth games while I enthusiastically messaged her tits. Then she slid back and raised her self on her knees. She then reached below her and grasping the shaft of my pick lowed herself upon it. She sat there impaled upon my manhood, rising up and down. All I could do was to watch and grab her tits for every time I tried to raise me body to get up and kiss her she pushed me back. Eventually I came, she came, we came in a confused outpouring of shudder sperm lubricating juices. It was the most erotic event of my life, as by this time the Sun was going down and Penny was silhouetted against the sky, her hair and body closely outlined.

We sat again, had had another drink, petted some more and then as it was getting chilly in the increasing gloom, we got dressed. While we had been otherwise occupied we hadn't noticed that the sky had clouded over, but we began to feel the first of the rain. We got up, Penny packed up her holdall, and hand in hand we made our way back up the Machar to the road. We walked slowly exchanging kisses in the gathering gloom and rain. We got to the gate of the farm. Its windows were bright with lights.

"I tried the Door of the Barn but it is locked. It's to stop people kipping in the place as a fire risk." The rain began to beat down in the fine, wetting drizzle of a Hebridean rain storm. Penny's wet dress clung to her legs.

"I didn't tell you this before, but we are off on the ferry in the morning. I didn't want to tell you and spoil our time together. I'm going to have to get married."

"What do you mean? Have to get married?"

"Well I like it too much, I really need it. Pity you're too young. Gland to have educated you." Even though her face was wet with the rain, I could see the tears in her eyes.

"Oh for God's sake go on before I really make a fool of my self." She launched her self passionately at my mouth. I briefly felt her body thrusting against mine. I tried to grasp her breasts, but she shook me off and quickly opening the gate went off to the farm."

Slowly, discontentedly, I made my way back to the Hotel. The next morning, I made my way down to the Jetty from which the ferry left. There was Penny with her friend. I went over to her. She ignored me right up until the ferry came in, then, just before she got on board, she squeezed me in the balls, kissed me full on the mouth and was gone.

Penny liberated me from my background. Perhaps I'll tell you how I developed, some day.

Euan
Euan
7 Followers
12