40 Years in an Open Marriage

Story Info
An explanation of our relationship.
908 words
4.25
7.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Annette in 1975 while I was still in the service. She had an apt in the same complex as me. She is the most sensuous woman I have ever met, Long curly dark hair, light brown (almost a cooper color) eyes, lean fit body, smart as hell, she carries herself with an air of sexy confidence.

She was a single mom of a one year old daughter. She worked as an exotic dancer, it paid very well with flexible hours.

When we met, she didn't want anything serious because of her daughter. I wasn't looking for serious, I was the biggest manwhore in the county, if you bent over in front of me, I'd fuck you.

We would get together 4-6 times a month, sometimes going out, sometimes just fucking our brains out. At the time, it worked for us.

In 1976 I met Jean, the most gorgeous woman ever, 5'8", 120 lbs, long dark wavy hair, bright blue eyes. When I first met her, it was fireworks going off, there was something special about her. She was and still is insatiable, loves to experiment and try almost anything.

Over the next two years Jean spent a lot of time at my apt, never quite moving in, but almost.

Jean and Annette met at the complex pool one day and became best of friends, when Jean and I married in 1978, Annette was one of our bridesmaids.

We fell into a swinger/open relationship by accident. On our honeymoon we met another couple, Bill and Patti that are swingers. They took us to our first swing club and opened our eyes.

Annette was the first person both of us had sex with outside of our marriage. Bill and Patti were the first couple we swapped with.

Annette become a lover to both of us, sometimes together, sometimes separate. Her daughter was raised knowing us as aunt and uncle, our children grew up knowing Annette as an aunt.

Over time as we all grew closer, it became the three of us instead of the two of us. It wasn't a conscious decision, it just happened over time. When I had to make an important decision about something, it was no longer, 'I need to talk to Jean,' It was 'I need to talk to Jean and Annette.'

Annette and her daughter moved in with us full time in 1982. When I got a great business offer that would require us moving to Florida, it was only if both approved and Annette moved with us.

It's been interesting and not without its challenges, (try getting two women to agree on where the furniture goes or where to go out to eat,...lol) but the rewards have far outweighed anything.

All of the kids grew up in an open, honest environment, accepting the three of us shared a bedroom.

Our life for the most past has been fairly normal and sometimes even boring. The same challenges as anyone else, kids sports, scouts, broke down cars, emergency trips to the ER, roof leaking, finances, etc.

I know I have had a wonderful life and have been pretty lucky, a very successful business, two women I adore and love, and I know both love me. Kids have all turned out pretty good and we now have grandchildren. They know us as grammie, grandma and pop pop.

Because of all three of us being open and honest always, we have been able to have our adventures. This lifestyle does not govern our life, but it is a very fun part of our lives. We have had our fair share of adventures, fucking other people, someone on the side, swinging parties, gang bangs, etc.

These are the stories we've decided to tell in the series "40 yrs in an open marriage"

How many of you can honestly state that you have no secrets from your spouse or significant other...???? I can

When I see a hot woman out in public, I don't have to hide my attraction, Jean and Annette usually comment before I can...lol. I can tease them when they see an attractive man.

How many of you in relationship at some time just didn't feel like having sex for whatever reason, but your partner did..?? So you give in just to make them happy...hmm almost sounds like coercion or rape. Wouldn't be nice if they could go elsewhere to satisfy their sexual urge with no hang ups or jealousy.

The same anonymous people leaving negative comments about being "disgusting", or "why bother getting married", have no idea what they are talking about and are probably very uptight with self esteem issues, and wouldn't know a good time if it slapped them in the face. But yet here they are jerking off to stories on literotica...lol.

Some people have commented about my writing, I'm truly sorry. I'm not a writer, not even close, ask me how to build a luxury resort hotel, that I can do. I will try to do better.

To those of you that like my stories, thank you. Be patient, I still have a few surprises for you.

To those of you who don't, ...oh well.

I'm at the point in my life I don't give a shit what someone thinks about me. The comments and ratings don't really matter.

3 rules in life, 1, don't sweat the small stuff. 2, it's all small stuff. 3, laugh everyday

Peace out