40 Yrs, In an Open Marriage, Pt. 08

Story Info
Jeans first visit to a strip club.
3.3k words
4.38
16.7k
11

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day Jean told me she wanted to go to the strip club to watch Annette dance.

'Hot damn, this is going to be a hot night,' I thought. Little did I know just how hot it was going to get.

The following week Annette was dancing at a nicer club out of town. We arrived about 9 on friday night. Jean wore a little short skirt and a button up top with one of her half bras, her nipples clearly on display, and four inch fuck me heels.

The bouncer at the door, a very big black man, took my cover charge, before taking Jean's hand in his to kiss the back of her hand, "there's no charge for a creature as sexy as you." I think she actually blushed.

We found a seat at one of those little curved benches with a small table. The waitress came over to our table wearing a lace bra and the smallest short shorts ever, introduced herself and took our drink order. When she returned with our drinks she told us to let her know if there's anything we want, running her hand over both my arm and Jean's.

Watching the dancers on the stage and working the floor, Jean was getting turned on, squirming in her seat she squeezed my hand.

When her set started, Annette sauntered onto the stage wearing a lace bra, matching panties, garter belt, stockings and a long sheer robe.

Annette is one of the most sensuous women I ever met, she looks sexy, she walks sexy, her voice is sexy, she moved to the pulsing beat of the music. Working her way around the stage, stopping in front of every man and making him feel like he was the only one in the room.

As Annette slowly removed her robe, she squeezed her tits in the bra. Jean rubbed her nipples through her shirt. As the next song started, Annette unhooked her bra, held it to her chest, teasing everyone for glimpse of her tits. When she dropped the bra, she held her tits, massaging them, pinching her nipples.

Jean let out a low moan, "oh my god, she is so fucking sexy."

Holding Jean's hand, I told her, "yeah she is, and she's all ours."

Annette danced around the stage, rubbing her tits, teasing all the guys at the front of the stage when she looked around and noticed us sitting there, she gave us a little wink.

When the song ended, she stuck her head backstage for a second. As the next song started playing, Annette slowly removed her panties revealing the tiniest g-string possible, barely covering her clit.

As Annette danced on the pole in the center of the stage, the hot little blonde waitress came over to our table, and sat next to Jean, "are you two Jean & Dan?"

"Yeah we are." Jean replied curiously.

Running her hand up Jean's leg, the waitress continued "I'm Darlene. Annette has told me so much about you two, she told me to get you anything you wanted."

Ordering our drinks we returned our attention to the stage, Annette was laying on her side, one leg straight up in the air, slowly running her fingers across her barely covered pussy, she licked her lips, looking straight at us. As she moved around the edge of the stage, guys threw money at her or put it under the waistband of her g-string.

As her set ended, Annette retrieved her clothes and the money on the stage amid a lot of applause and cat calls. A few minutes later Annette came from backstage wearing just the sheer robe and the g-string. Moving through the tables, working the crowd, Annette gave a few lucky men a quick lap dance, her ass and tits being pinched.

Coming to our table Annette leaned over. Her hair smelt of Obsession perfume as she gave me a kiss and whispered in my ear, "Hi lover, this is a pleasant surprise." She licked my ear lobe, and I was hard as a rock.

Moving over, she placed one knee on the bench either side of Jean, straddling her. She held Jean's head in her hands to give her very sensual kiss.

Annette moved her hips around, giving Jean a lap dance, as she unbuttoned Jean's blouse. Teasing her already hard nipples, Jean reached into Annette's robe, running her fingers through Annette's wet slit, the two of them kissed, sucking each other tongues, biting their lips.

What an erotic sight, watching these two attack each other like they hadn't had sex in years. Both of them were short of breath when Annette got off Jean's lap and sat in between us, holding both our hands. "I'm so glad to see both of you tonight."

All of a sudden Annette jumped up, "I'll be right back," she said as she headed back stage. A few moments later she came back out to us. She grabbed Jeans hand, "My next set is coming up, I want you to dance with me."

Jean, hesitated, "I can't dance like that."

"Oh yes you can, you're gorgeous, sexy, and I've seen you move. Plus, think how much of a turn on it will be to expose yourself to all these horny men." Annette knew just what button to push, Jean loved being an exhibitionist. I could tell Jean was getting excited thinking about this, she squirmed around in her seat and made that purring noise.

After thinking about it, she took a big gulp of her drink, gave me a kiss, and let Annette lead her backstage.

As Annette's set started, Darlene came over to me and sat down, cuddling up close to me to run her hand up my leg, "Annette asked me to keep you company during her set."

When the music started, the DJ introduced Annette with a special guest. They walked out on stage holding hands, Annette now dressed similarly to Jean; a little plaid skirt, button up blouse, her school girl outfit. Both of them sexily dancing to the beat of the music, they went down separate sides of the stage, teasing all the guys along the sides. They met back in the middle, facing each other. They started unbuttoning each other's blouses, rubbing each others tits, and kissing each other. The audience went crazy, money being thrown on the stage. By the end of the first song, both blouses were completely open, their tits on display in half bras, their nipples hard as rocks.

When the second song started, Jean sunk to her knees at the front of the stage, her knees spread wide. She rocked her hips to the beat of the music while she pinched her nipples and lifted her skirt to tease the men at the front for a glimpse of her pussy. She was getting into it.

Darlene rubbed along my leg, getting real close, my arm was around her shoulder, my hand casually over her tit.

Annette worked the pole behind Jean, wrapping her legs around it, lifting herself, twirling around the pole. When the second song ended both had lost their skirts and blouses, now only in half bras and panties.

When the next song started, they faced each other. They kissed and slowly removed each other's panties, exposing tiny g-strings and licking each other's skin.

Annette kneeled down in front of Jean, and holding her ass in her hands, she ran her tongue up the inside of one of her thighs, and down the other. You could see Jean's legs shaking.

Standing up, Annette stood behind Jean and ran her hands up her sides, before kissing her neck.

Leaning back against Annette, Jean worked the pole. She held it in one hand, leant back, and slid her pussy up and down as though she were fucking the pole. Annette kissed her and pinched her nipples. You could see the pole was wet. Holy fuck, it was sexy as hell watching these two.

Darlene was by now stroking my cock through my pants, my hand fondled her tit, and we kissed each other.

Working around the edge of the stage as the song ended, guys were stuffing money in their g-strings.

When they came out from backstage a few minutes later, both wore sheer robes with g-strings and half bras. Holding hands they worked their way around the room. Darlene still sat with me, rubbing my cock, "I always thought Annette was exaggerating when she told me how thick you were, holy shit."

Annette and Jean stopped at a table with two well dressed guys. They flirted with them, ran their hands up the girl's legs under their robes, grabbed their asses. Their fingers slid between their legs. The two guys stood up and Annette and Jean led them to one of the private VIP rooms.

I asked Darlene if she would like to give me a private lap dance in the VIP room, and she grabbed my hand to lead the way.

The huge bouncer from the front door was now standing at the door to the VIP room, collecting money from the guys with Annette and Jean as well as me, he held the door open for us all, telling us to have fun. The room was a decent size, with seating alcoves surrounding a small stage in the center. I sat in a small booth across from Annette and Jean.

The three girls started dancing on the stage, kissing and rubbing each other. Soon Darlene was naked except for her heels, Annette & Jean were naked except for half bras and heels. By now I had my pants open and stroked my cock while watching these three seduce each other. I looked across the room, and the other two guys had their cocks out as well.

The three girls faced me, Darlene standing between the other two. Jean ran her fingers through Darlene's wet slit, Annette pinched her nipples, both of them kissed her. Annette winked at me, Jean blew me a kiss and they sent Darlene towards me. They turned their attention to the other two guys.

Darlene got down on her hands and knees and crawled to me. She pulled my pants off. Kneeling between my open legs, she ran her tongue up my shaft, teasing the ridge of my cockhead with the tip of her tongue, her hands stroked me as she took the head of my cock in her mouth, sucking me as hard as she could.

Across the room, Annette sucked and stroked the cock in front of her. Jean faced her guy, sat on his lap and bounced up and down with his cock buried in her pussy. His hands held her ass, spread her cheeks, and one of his fingers was in her ass. Jean threw her head back, moaning, "thats it, play with my ass."

Annette lays back on the little stage and held her legs apart. "Get over here and fuck me hard." She told the guy she had been sucking, her wet pussy open. He climbed between her legs and sank his hard cock deep into her, fucking her nice and deep. Their bodies slapped together, his balls bounced on her ass cheeks.

Straddling my lap, Darlene held my cock and rubbed the head along her lips, teasing her own clit. Slowly she sank her wet pussy all the way down on my hard cock. "Oh my god, this thing is thick."

Looking over at Jean, I could see the cock sliding in and out of her pussy was wet and creamy, she had already climaxed at least once. Holding her ass, he had one of his fingers buried, lifting her up and slamming her back down on his cock, "oh god, fuck my married slut pussy."

"You're married?"

Pointing over her shoulder at me, she said "yeah, that's my husband, fucking the blonde."

He started fucking her even harder.

I pinched Darlene's nipples as she was rocking her hips, keeping me buried inside her. "Pinch my nipples hard, pull them," as she leaned back to stretch her nipples out, her upper body was held up by her nipples. Her body shook and she climaxed all over my cock.

Jean' screamed, "fill my slut cunt with your cum." With a final hard thrust, he held her down on his cock and came inside her.

Annette was now on her hands and knees at the edge of the stage, low guttural moans escaping her as her guy stood behind her, holding her hips to fuck her hard and fast.

Darlene stood up and turned around. Holding my wet cock in her hand, she lowered herself until the tip of my cock was at her ass, "I want your thick cock in my ass."

"You sure?"

"I'm an ass slut, shut up and fuck my ass."

Pushing herself down, when the head of my cock was in her tight ass, "oh fuck, just hold still for a minute."

After hovering over me for a few moments with the head of my cock in her tight ass, she started lifting up and sinking down on my cock, every time my cock sank a bit further into her ass. Leaning her head back on my shoulder she sank her ass all the way down on my cock, "fuck, my ass is so stuffed" her body shook.

The guy fucking Annette yelled that he was about to cum, Annette jumped and got on her knees, jerking his cock, saying "cum on my face." He climaxed on her face, some of it dripped down onto her tits.

Jean crawled over to her and sucked on Annette's tits, licking up the cum and purring.

Darlene fucked my cock in her ass and I pinched her nipples, "fuck, fuck, fuck my ass."

Jean crawled over between our legs and started licking my balls and Darlene's wet pussy.

Holding Darlene's hips, I fucked her ass deep and hard with every stroke. Jean jammed two of her fingers in her soaked pussy and started fucking her with them. Darlene screamed, "oh my god, yes, yes," her whole body shook as she climaxed, Jean sucked her cum from her pussy. I buried my cock as deep as I could in her ass and filled it with my cum.

Darlene stretched out across my lap, Jean knelt in front of us idly teasing Darlene's nipples. Annette sat on the bench opposite from us, sitting between the two guys, her hands gently stroked their cocks. The guy that fucked Jean asked, "let me get this straight, Jean is your wife? And you're ok with her fucking someone else?"

"Yes, and Annette is our lover, both of them are insatiable, and I doubt I could keep up with them by myself. Are you married?"

"Yeah, five years." He answered.

"Are things getting kinda routine and boring?"

"Yeah I guess they are a little bit."

"I've been with Jean for four years, I've known Annette for five, I love them both and I know they both love me. Our sex life is anything but boring, this is Jean's first visit to a strip club, but I have a funny feeling it won't be her last. Sharing them with others is exciting, plus I get to fuck others if I want."

As Annette stroked both their cocks, bringing them back to life, "you boys ready for round two?" I heard somebody mumble something about being lucky.

Jean and Darlene went across to Annette stroking the two cocks, knelt in front of the two guys, and each took a cock in their hands and sucked on it while Annette continued to stroke them.

Leaning back to watch this erotic sight, I stroked my cock back to life.

Jean grabbed the hand of the guy she was sucking, and laying down on the edge of the stage asked, '"fuck my married slut pussy nice and hard."

Holding his dick in his hand and aiming it at Jean's already cum filled pussy, he sank all the way in one hard thrust. He stroked his cock all the way in and almost all the way out with a slow steady rhythm.

Annette, patted the back of Darlene's head, "he's all yours, I want my lover boy."

Swaying her hips as she walked over to me, Annette bent down and stroked my cock, squeezing it, "I need this thick fucker in me." Pulling me by my cock she made me stand, and led me over to the stage, where she pushed me back to lay down on the opposite side of the stage from Jean, my head right next to hers.

Jean turned her face to me to kiss me. It was kind of awkward to kiss her upside down. She moaned into my mouth as her guy kept up a steady pace sinking his cock into her, I could hear wet noises as he bottomed out inside her each stroke.

Satisfied that my cock was fully hard from her strokes, Annette climbed onto the stage, straddled me, and holding me in her hand, she sank her wet pussy down onto my cock. When she bottomed out, her legs started shaking, "oh fuck, I need this." She moaned.

Jean pushed her guy back, getting on her hands and knees, "now that your dick is nice and wet, fuck my ass." Holding his dick in his hand, he buried his cock in Jean's ass with one slow steady push, Jean letting out a long moan.

Straddling his lap, her hands wrapped around his neck, Darlene bounced up and down on the cock in her pussy, "oh god, fuck me."

Annette picked up the pace, starting to fuck me faster, a little moan every time she hit bottom.

Jean's face was over mine, kissing me. "I love you, thank you," she moaned to me.

All you could hear in the room were slapping noises, grunts and moans.

Reaching between her legs, Jean squeezed his balls, "fuck my ass, fill me with your cum."

Reaching down between Annette's legs, I rubbed her clit with my thumb. Her hands were on my chest for support, her eyes closed. Annette whimpered as she rode my cock with a nice steady pace.

Screaming from Darlene, "oh fuck, fill me with your cum," she held herself down on his cock, she climaxes as he fills her with his seed.

The guy behind Jean held her hips and slammed his cock in her ass. With a final push he held himself buried inside her. Jean screamed, "oh god, yes, I can feel your hot cum in my ass," her legs shook and gave out as she climaxed, collapsing on the stage floor.

With my cock buried in her, Annette's rocked her hips back and forth, her pussy muscles squeezing my cock. I exploded inside her, and her legs shaking, Annette climaxed on me.

After we all caught our breath, we got dressed and headed out. As we were leaving, Darlene came over, first giving Annette and Jean a kiss, then giving me a kiss as she squeezed my cock through my pants, "don't forget to come back and see me again."

Holding the side of her head in my hand, I gave her a very passionate kiss, and whispered in her ear, "it will be my pleasure to fill your tight little slut ass with my cock anytime you want."

After we showered when we got home, Jean was still worked up, "oh my god, that was so exciting! Dancing in front of everybody, exposing myself to them, knowing I was turning them on and making their dicks hard ... I'm sorry I got carried away, I had to fuck a strange dick."

Giving her a kiss, I said "Don't be sorry. It was a huge turn on to watch you strip in front of all those men and then watch you and Annette fuck two of them. You two are the sexiest women I've ever known, don't ever be sorry about acting on your desires, remember; open and honest: I love you."