40 Yrs, In an Open Marriage, Pt. 09

Story Info
Natalie and Jean attempt to punish me.
3k words
4.28
13.4k
9

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

Natalie's punishment

Jean tells me she got a phone call from Natalie, the club was having a special night the next month and wanted to know if we would be attending.

"What's going on that's special?

"She really didn't say, just it would be a lot of fun and hot. How about we take Annette?"

"Sounds great, let her know we'll be there."

Sauntering over to me, grabbing my cock and kissing me, "I already did."

We drove down on saturday and got a hotel near the club, the girl at the front desk giving me a once over and a sly grin when she handed me the key for a king suite with Jean and Annette standing next to me. Caressing her hand as I took the key, I gave her wink as we turned and headed for the elevator.

Once in the elevator, Annette gives me a playful slap on my shoulder, "you're so fucking bad,"

"Yeah, I've been told that lately."

"Does he flirt with everybody?" she asked Jean.

"Yeah, pretty much." Jean answered, laughing

We went for dinner before heading to the club, when the hostess showed us to our table, taking her small hand in mine, I brought it to my lips and gently kissed the back of her hand, thanking her.

"Oh my god, what a ass," I heard from either Jean of Annette.

I couldn't help myself, I felt like king of the world, two gorgeous sexy women on my arms.

We were seated in a curved booth with Jean and Annette on sitting either side of me.

The waitress, a very cute 20ish blonde, gave us a questioning look as she took our drink order. When she returned with our drinks, she asked us if we were ready to order, when it was my turn to order, looking her straight in the eye and giving her a wink, with a sly grin, I asked her what would she suggest I eat tonight?.

Stammering a bit and blushing, she told me what the specials were. After she took our orders, both Jean and Annette agreed how bad I was.

"One of these days, you should be be punished for being so cocky." Annette tells me.

Arriving at the club, Natalie greeted me with a hug and a kiss, " here's my bad boy." I could smell a touch of Obsession perfume.

(The first time I smelled Obsession was from Annette when I first met her, Annette is the most sensuous woman I've ever met, ever since, I get hard just smelling it. There have been times, I'm standing in line at the grocery store, someone around me is wearing it and I get hard.)

We got a seat at the bar and ordered our drinks. In a little while, Grace comes sauntering over to us, wearing a small sheer nightie, giving me a passionate kiss, "hmmm, here's our bad boy." as she rubs my dick through my pants, 'fuck, she's wearing Obsession.'

She gives Jean a passionate kiss, running her hands up her legs. Turning to face Annette, "so this is the infamous Annette," giving her a gentle kiss " your description doesn't do you justice, I'll see the three of you later," as she walks away swaying her cute little ass.

I'm wondering who has describing Annette to her and why.

Roger and Denise came over, we introduced Annette, Denise leans over to give me a hug and kiss, fuck, she's wearing Obsession.

A while later a beautiful light skinned black woman saunters over to us, she's wearing very sexy white bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. Introducing herself, "I'm Renee," she gives Jean and Annette a kiss on the cheek, turning to me, "so here's our infamous bad boy." She leans into me to kiss my cheek, holy shit, she's wearing Obsession also. My cock is ready to burst through my pants.

Now, I'm starting to wonder why all the references to me being a bad boy, and why the hell is everyone wearing Obsession?

We decided to get changed and go in the hot tub, when we walked out of the locker room, both Jean and Annette not bothering to cover up, sauntered over to the hot tub, both of them displaying their sexy bodys.

Sitting in the hot tub between them, both of them wearing Obsession, I had a raging hard on, the head of my dick poking out of the water.

Two girls come over to us and introduce themselves as Emily and Rachel, sitting on the bench in front of us, they lean over and give me a light kiss, fuck, they're both wearing Obsession.

By now I know somethings up, I just don't know what though, this many women wearing the perfume that drives me nuts is not a coincidence.

Turning their attention to Jean and Annette, they stated kissing them, fingers probing under the water, nipples being caressed and pinched. If possible my cock was even harder watching the four of them caress and kiss each other.

Jean and Annette both sat on the edge of the hot tub, Emily was attacking Jeans pussy, sucking on her clit, probing with her fingers. Rachel was in front of Annette, two of her fingers buried in her, her other hand pinching her nipples.

Holy fucking shit. I'm sitting between these four sexy women, watching them make love to each other. My cock twitching, wanting some attention, I was afraid to touch it, the slightest touch probably would have made me cum all over the place.

Lots of moaning, "oh fuck, that's it, suck my clit, pinch my nipples, oh yeah right there, i'm going to cum,"

After the four of them had all climaxed while completing ignoring me, Jean grabs my hand and leads me to the shower.

Back in the locker room, Jean hands me the harness and leather shorts and asks me to wear them. Jean had on a white lace shelf bra leaving her hard nipples on display and small panties to match, over this she had a long sheer white robe, Annette was dressed almost identical in red.

When I got to the bar area, Jean and Annette were sitting at a table with Emily and Rachel. The four of them idly rubbing each other legs, fingers rubbing against nipples.

When I walked over to the table I sat in the only empty chair between Emily and Rachel. Emily melts into me, placing her hand on my chest and leaning up to give me a kiss, while Rachel, kisses my neck and places her hand on my cock, I could smell the Obsession. 'Oh fuck.'

"So you're the bad boy we've heard about?" Rachel whispers in my ear, as she's massaging my cock.

"Guilty as charged," I moaned.

Taking my hand, Jean, "let's go up to one of the play rooms."

'Holy fucking shit, I'm in heaven again,' I'm thinking, with Jean and Emily leading the way, and Annette and Rachel following.

We found an empty room, standing in front of me, Emily is running her hands over my chest kissing me, Jean is on my left, rubbing her tits on my arm, unbuttoning my shorts, Annette is behind me, her hands on my shoulders, kissing my back, Rachel is on my right, helping Jean with my shorts, kissing my neck. The scent of Obsession heavy in my nose.

The second my shorts were off, my cock was straight up straining against the constricting rings, my knees got weak as I let out a low moan.

They led me over to a low padded bench, and pushed me down to lay on my back. Emily and Rachel were kneeling on either side of me, running their tongues up my cock. Annette was at my head, leaning over, dragging her Obsession scented hair over my face. Jean was running her hands up and down my legs. I was ready to burst.

That's when I felt the leather cuffs snapped on my wrists simultaneously, "What the fuck?"

Natalie walked into the room holding a small leather riding crop, "This is your punishment for being such a bad boy."

Testing my restraints, they were leather with two snaps, I'm pretty sure I could have broken them, plus my legs were free, I could stand up, I decided to go along with this.

"But everyone loves me being a bad boy."

"Maybe, but you still need to be punished, what's your safe word?"

"Safe word? why do I need that?"

"I want to punish you, not hurt you, if someone does something that crosses your line, you say your safe word and it stops. That's another one of my rules, anytime someone is in restraints, they have a safeword, I know as a bad boy, you like breaking rules, but I insist on this one."

"What rules did I break?"

Giving my cock a little twitch with the crop, I jumped, "Hmm, lets see, how about no sex in the main nightclub."

"Oh that one," I answered sheepishly.

"Now what's your safeword?" giving my cock another twitch.

"Ok, popcorn, my safeword is popcorn."

"Have fun ladies." as she turns and leaves the room.

The four of them standing around me, looked like wolves surrounding their prey. Jean and Annette kneeled between my legs, they started stroking and licking my hard cock, Jean running her tongue around the head, Annette sucking on my balls.

Emily and Rachel were by my head, licking my neck, biting my earlobe, sucking on my nipples, kissing me, when I tried to kiss back, they would pull away. The smell of Obsession.

Jean has the head of my cock in her mouth, sucking as hard as she can. I started bucking my hips, with a pop, Jean pulls her mouth of my cock. She grabs my cock and squeezes, with her thumb at the base to stop me from cumming.

"Oh fuck, fuck," I yell. My cock is harder than it's ever been, from the pressure of the rings and needing to cum.

After a few moments, Emily announces it's her turn with my cock. Holding my cock and opening her mouth as much as she can, she stabs herself on my cock, taking half of it in her mouth. Using her mouth to fuck my cock, gagging, she is pushing herself down on it, my pre-cum and her spit dripping down my cock and her chin, she now has ¾ of my cock down her throat. Annette pulls her off me, grabs my cock and squeezes the base. I let out with a loud groan.

"God that fuckers thick, I bet with more time I could get all of it in my mouth." Emily tells me, I just moaned more.

Each one of them giving my cock a little stroke, they climb up on the bed. Four sexy women, kissing each other, fingers probing, clits being sucked, fuck what an erotic sight.

Grace comes in the room, gliding over to the bench, she bends over to give me a kiss, her hair smelling of Obsession, "how's my favorite bad boy?"

Straddling the bench, she grabs my cock and aims it at her pussy as she lowers herself, 'thank god, finally some relief'

Grace lowered herself til the head of my cock was between her lips, separating them, and she fucking stopped there. I'm trying to buck my hips up and fuck her. One of her hands on my chest for support, the other holding my rock hard cock, she starts sliding my cock head through her lips, teasing her clit with the head of my cock. She rubs the head of my cock around her ass, lowering herself enough that just the tip penetrates her ass, Graces head is thrown back, rubbing my cock from her ass to her clit. She is using my cock to masturbate.

My pre-cum all over her, furiously rubbing my cock against her clit, she climaxes on my cock. Holy fuck, I need to cum.

Squeezing the base of my cock, she leans over, gives me a kiss, I smell Obsession, I'm groaning, using her thumb, she squeezes harder. "Thanks lover boy, it was a pleasure using your thick cock."

Looking up on the bed, Jean is laying on her back, Annette is straddling her head, Jean is lapping at her pussy, Rachel has her face buried in Jeans pussy, her ass up in the air, Emily is behind Rachel licking her ass and pussy. Lots of slurping noises, moans, groans, "lick me, oh my god, yes, yes, make me cum."

Oh fuck, it felt like my balls were going to burst watching this erotic sight.

Renee comes into the room leading a big black man by the hand, he approached the bed and all four of them got on their knees, sucking his long cock, playing with his balls, running their hands over him.

Renee is kneeling beside me, holding my cock, kissing me, licking my neck, "now you get to watch my husband Marcus fuck your wifes white pussy with his long black cock."

Pulling Jean to the edge of the bed, lining his cock up with her pussy. He slides all the way in her in one hard thrust. Jeans back arched up, "oh my god, fuck me with your big black cock."

Renee is massaging my cock, running her nails up the shaft, around the ridge of my cockhead. "Look at your slut wife, talking that black cock deep in her pussy."

Oh my fucking god, it was so erotic watching her take a black cock to the hilt, the contrast between her white skin and his dark skin.

Annette, Emily and Rachel are enjoying each other on the other side of the bed.

Renee is holding my cock, licking the head, massaging my balls, telling me how much she loves a fat dick like mine to stretch her pussy out. Giving me a play by play description of the black cock invading my slut wifes white pussy.

It was so hot watching a black man fuck her.

Holy fucking shit, I need to cum, she is keeping me right there, but not letting me go.

Marcus is slamming his cock in Jeans pussy, his balls slapping against her ass, she is whimpering, throwing her head back, Marcus is grunting every time he hits bottom.

Between watching my wife get fucked hard and Renee running her nails around the head of my cock, her nails along my cock bordered on pain, almost, the feeling was intense, I needed to cum.

Burying his cock in Jean, Marcus cums deep inside her, Jean is screaming, "oh fuck, fill my white slut pussy with your cum." as she climaxes.

Natalie has been standing in the doorway watching everything for while. Jean is on the bed, purring, cum oozing out of her fresh fucked pussy. Annette, Rachel, Emily and Grace are lounging around the bed idly stroking each other. Renee is holding my cock tightly with both hands.

"Is my bad boy ready to cum?" Natalie asked as she slides the tip of the riding crop along my shaft, giving it a twitch.

I've been teased and tied to the bench ready to cum for almost two hours, "that's a dumb fucking question." I answered.

"Still a cocky bad boy," she smacks the tip of the crop on my balls. My body jerked, my cock is twitching in Renee's hand, pre-cum is oozing from the tip.

Natalie bends over, sticking out her tongue, slowly licks the pre-cum from the tip of my cock, stretching it from the tip of my cock to the tip of her tongue.

Natalie is sliding the tip of the crop across my chest, licking the tip of my cock. "You are such a fucking bad boy."

Renee is squeezing the base of my cock, didn't matter, I was going to cum. Surprising Natalie, I exploded in her face. It felt like I came gallons with enough force to crack cement. This was the most intense orgasum ever, relief, extreme pleasure, little bit of pain all at once, my whole body was shaking, if its possible for men to be multi orgasmic, it just happened to me. I kept cumming little spurts.

Renee continued to stroke my cock, milking me, licking up the small amount of cum that oozes out each stroke. Natalie scooped my cum from her face, sucking her fingers in her mouth.

Renee and Natalie released my cuffs, standing up, I put my hand at the back of Natalies head, pulling her to me, kissing her neck, licking her ear, my hand massaging her tit, smelling Obsession in her hair, "thank you," I whispered to her with my hot breath against her wet ear.

Looking up at me, "thank you?, this was supposed to be punishment for being bad, and your thanking me?"

Holding her close to me, massaging her tits, my mouth on her neck, "that was the most intense orgasum I've ever had, if this is my reward for being bad, then I guess I'm going to have continue being a bad boy."

Holding Natalie close, licking her neck, she shivers, " you are so fucking bad, what am I going to do with you?" she asked.

"Love me and fuck me." was my answer.

"One day," she said quietly.

We all headed for one of the hot tubs, Jean and Annette holding my hands, leading the way. Grace, Emily, Rachel, Rene & Marcus following us.

Sinking into the hot relaxing water, looking right at Annette, I asked. "So who spilled the beans to Natalie about my issue with Obsession perfume?"

Sheepishly Annette answered, "I may have mentioned it to Jean, but I never talked to Natalie before today."

"I may have said something when Natalie called me about her plans for you." Jean replied.

"Hmm, may have to punish both of you then."

Sitting between Jean and Annette, the three of us idly playing with each other. Marcus asks,

" Just curious, what's the relationship with you three, you all seem very comfortable together?"

"Jean is the love of my life and my wife and Annette is our lover, and we both love her very much."

Both Jean and Annette snuggled closer to me. 'Lucky bastard', I heard Marcus mumble.