40 Yrs, In an Open Marriage, Pt. 10

Story Info
Jeans 1st DP & gangbang.
3.7k words
4.31
26.8k
20

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill and Patti invited us to their new house for a housewarming cookout/ party. The cookout was on Saturday afternoon, so we drove down on Friday evening to have some fun before. Jean was wearing a long jean skirt that buttons all the way up the front. Heading down the highway, I noticed every time I hit a bump, Jeans body would jolt a little bit.

"Are you alright? You seem kinda jumpy."

Turning to face me in her seat, Jean starts unbuttoning her skirt all the way until only 1 button left, spreading her legs and leaning back, I see she has on a pair of her crotch-less panties, and her silver butt plug in her ass.

"I want Bills dick in my ass tonight, I want my first DP."

Holy shit!! I almost ran off the road. "You're such a slut." I told her.

"Yeah, but I'm your slut."

For the rest of the ride there, I hit every bump and pothole I could find, even went over the curb a couple times once we were off the highway. Every time her body would jolt, whimpering.

"You are such a fucking asshole," she told me after a series of big potholes.

"Yeah, but I'm your asshole."

When we arrived, Jeans eyes were all but glazed over, she must have had 4 or 5 little climaxes on the way. She gets out of my truck on unsteady legs. Patti, giving Jean a hug, noticed her glassy eyes.

"What's the matter, are you alright?"

Pointing at me, she said, "He's a big fucking asshole."

I just smiled. Patti, thinking something was wrong, leads Jean into the house and sits her down at the kitchen island. Patti handed her a glass of wine, and giving me the stink eye.

"What did Dan do to you?"

When Jean explained our drive there and showed her the butt plug, she started to laugh. Looking at me, she said, "you are an asshole, but we love you," she leaned over to give me a kiss while she was still laughing.

Their house was almost 2800 square feet, a lot of wood and glass. I had designed it for them, also acting as the general contractor, driving down every other week or two to oversee everything. Patti gave me a huge hug and a kiss, telling me how thrilled they were at how everything came out. She gave us the tour of the new house. They were out in the country with the closest neighbor being about 50 yards away. The house featured a huge, multi-level deck, with an outdoor kitchen, large hot tub, all overlooking a lake. Bill was working out of town and wouldn't be home until later. After we ate dinner, Patti suggested we all relax in the hot tub. We stripped off our clothes, and sank into the warm water, the jets relaxing our muscles.

Jean, turned to Patti. "I want to use Bill's cock tonight."

"Of course, it's yours to use anytime you want, you know that."

Jean explained, "I want both of them, I want Bill in my ass again while I ride Dan, I want to try my first DP." I wasn't surprised. We had talked about this on the ride here.

Patti's eyes lit up. "Hmm, that's going to be so sexy. That's a lot of dick for your first DP. You're going to love it."

"Let's get you warmed up. Sit on the bench over here," Patt offered.

When she moved over and sat down, she jumped back up with a squeal. "Oh my god!"

There was a strategically placed jet in the bottom of the bench that would hit her in the right spot. Patti, laughing, commented, "That's why I picked this hot tub."

Jean slowly settled herself back on the jet, her head back, her eyes closed, my Cat was purring. Sitting next to Patti, I was playing with her massive tits floating in the water when Bill came out onto the deck.

"Looks like you started without me."

"We're just getting warmed up. Get out of your clothes and get in here. You're going to love what Jean has planned for you," Patti told him.

Grabbing a beer, he got in the tub next to Jean, giving her a kiss, "I see our Cat has found the jet. So what do you have planned for me?"

Jean perked up out of her bliss and began stroking Bills cock under the water. "I want your dick in my tight ass again."

Smiling, Bill replied, "Always happy to oblige."

"But I want it while I ride Dans cock in my pussy, I want my first DP."

Bills eyes lit up, his cock surged into a larger, harder state, now emerging from the water as Jean stroked him. "Oh, this is going to be a night to remember."

"I certainly hope so." Jean replied.

We were lazily playing with each other, relaxing in the tub. When Jean told Bill the story about our ride there today, he looked over at me and we high-fived over Jean's head.

He added, " You are an asshole, would love to have seen it."

Patti stood up, taking Jean by the hand. "You're both assholes. Let's get this show on the road, I can't wait to see this."

She leads Jean into their family room. Laughing, Bill & I follow them. There was a low table that appeared quite sturdy. Patti had Jean sit on a low couch.

Pushing me back onto the table, she offered in an excited, low tone, "Let's get you ready."

She lowered her mouth onto my cock and started sucking as much my cock into her mouth she could. She was fucking me with her mouth. I was soaked with pre-cum and her saliva. She got about half of my dick into her mouth, sucking as hard as she could. Her stretched lips trembled around my shaft and she had to pull her mouth off of me.

"One of these days, I'm going to get all of this sucker in my throat." She panted as she recovered. "I think Dan's ready."

She leads Jean over to where I lay flat on the low table. Jean straddled me, squatting with Patti's help. Jean braced herself with her hands on my chest. Patti took hold of my cock and fed it into Jean's pussy until my head slipped inside. With one long slow thrust, Jean sunk all the way down my cock. She held herself there. I could feel her body shudder as goosebumps spread across her skin. . She started lifting herself up almost all the way off my cock, slamming herself back down, building her pace with deep, steady thrusts. She got into a rhythm that way, gradually pumping her body up and down faster and faster. She rode me energetically, with her hands on my chest and my hands clamped tightly on her ass.

Suddenly, her voice changed from high pitched whimpers to a deep, low voice.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes, I'm going to cum."

Her body shook powerfully as she climaxed. Laying down across me, we were making out. She slowly rocked her hips, churning her pussy on my stiff cock. Her cum and my pre-cum leaked out of her onto my balls. Patti is behind Jean and I could feel her playing with our mingled sex. Patti collected our mixed fluids and rubbed it all over Jean's ass. When Patti stuck her tongue into Jean's ass, she threw her head back in surprise.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Patti continued to lick Jeans ass until her hole was soaked. Patti motioned Bill over to her. She quickly dropped to her knees, then looked up at Bill.

"Let's get you ready."

She started stroking his cock, sucking on its head. Patti was spitting on his dick, getting it as wet as she could. Putting her hands on Bills ass cheeks, she pulled him all the way into her throat. She continued deepthroating him for a few minutes and by this time, his pre-cum was dripping down her chin. She scooped it up as it drooled out, applying it to Jean's ass and sliding a finger into her.

Patti, content with her job getting everything nice and hard and wet, lined Bill's dick up with Jean's tight ass. Bill thrusted forward until his head popped in. Jean whimpered. Bill held still to let Jean get used to him. Patti moved to the head of the table and took Jean's face in her hands. The two girls began making out and Patti lets her tits fall onto my face as they kiss.

After making out a bit, Jean broke her kiss with Patti, turning back to Bill.

"Feed your dick into my ass, I want all of it," she said wantonly.

Bill gave her a few slow pumps, then drives in to the hilt.

"Holy fucking shit," Jean grunted with effort. "I've never felt so fucking full."

Bill was buried in her ass with me buried in her pussy and she started moving on our cocks. She began panting and moving back and forth, growing accustomed to being full of 2 dicks. Before long, she was slamming into us energetically.

"Fuck me, fuck my slut pussy and ass!"

I rocked my hips up into her as hard as I could. Bill was slamming into her ass as hard as he could. The sensation of his hard cock filling my wife through the thin membrane separating our dicks was incredible. Jean was out of her mind, whimpering cries. Every breath came out as a little grunt or squeak. She began mumbling incoherently.

With a hard thrust and his grip tight on her ass cheeks, Bill buried himself in her ass. I felt him jerk above me and he grunted. Then I felt spreading heat through that thin membrane. He was cumming in her ass.

Jean felt this and her whole body started shaking.

This proved too much for me and I tightened down on my grip on Jean's hips and joined Bill, ejaculating at the same time into Jean. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she was climaxing, squirting all over me, and screaming. Her sexy body wracked with trembles, her legs quivering. She held our cocks with her tight body, continuing to cum.

Finally, she collapsed on top of me with Bill leaning on her back, our softening dicks still in her. Bill pulled out of her ass and Jean's body shook a little in response. Patti helped her off my cock and sat her down on the couch. Bill and I sat back, watching Patti spread Jeans legs open. She leaned in and very gently began licking all of our cum off of her, sucking it out of Jean's pussy and ass. Jean's body continued to quiver every few minutes as she experienced several little orgasms.

I sat next to her, my arm around her, holding her against me. After a few minutes, she suddenly blurted out, "Oh dear god, that was so fucking amazing, I don't think I've ever cum so hard or for so long, why in the world did I wait so long to try this?"

The four of us walked back out to the hot tub. "And for the record, you're both still assholes," Jean tells Bill and me. Laughing, we all sank into the hot water.

When we woke up the next morning, I asked Jean how she was feeling. Stretching her arms, she replied, " I feel glorious, last night was so intense." She kissed me and added, , "I'm glad my first DP was you and Bill."

'Holy shit,' I'm thinking. 'Her first, is she planning more already?"

Sitting at breakfast, Patti was wearing nothing but panties. Jean was in an open robe, Bill and I in our boxers only. We discussed the upcoming day.

I asked "are the people coming part of the lifestyle?"

"Some are, most are not. A few of them are not part of the lifestyle, but are aware of our hobby. Some of my old frat brothers from college will be here. Some of Patti's family, some of mine, our parents, and families definitely have no idea."

"So, I guess we act like any other cookout then," I replied.

With a wink, Patti said, "At least till later tonight."

The four of us got everything ready and people started arriving around 1:00. Everyone was having fun, beer and booze were flowing. People were sitting around the deck talking, some were playing horseshoes or volleyball, swimming in the lake, kids running around.

Bill and I cooked about 6:00, everyone eating, drinking, and having a good time. By about 9, all of the families with kids, and older relatives had left. Bill turned on some music, people were dancing on the deck or in the family room. 'Now the party is getting started,' I thought. By about 12 it was down to Bill and Patti, Jean and I, another couple Debbie and Dave, and about 5-6 of Bills old frat brothers.

Patti announced, "Let's go swimming."

We all headed down to the lake. When we get to the little sandy beach, both Patti and Jean yelled out, "Skinny dipping!" and proceeded to strip off their suits and jump in the water. Almost everybody threw their suits on the table and jumped in.

Everyone was splashing around having fun. I was having a good time playing with Patti's tits. I noticed Jean was frolicking around with 2 of Bills friends. They were trying to grab her and she was squealing, playfully swatting their hands away. When we got out of the water, we discovered all of our suits were gone and up on the deck was Bills friend Mike, holding our suits. Jean and Patti, arm in arm, proudly walked naked back to the house. with the rest of us following. Some people went in the hot tub. Jean and I went inside. Jean put on one of my t-shirts, and I put on boxers and a robe. Eventually everyone ended up in the large family room. We were drinking, laughing, playing some kind of card game.

I started getting a killer headache. Patti told me there was Tylenol in the master bath. I sat on the side of their bed for minute to take the Tylenol and the next thing I know, it's 1½ hours later.

Walking down the hall back to the family room, I'm could hear a lot of moaning, grunting, and body slapping noises. When I came around the corner, I could see Jean. She was on her hands and knees getting plowed from behind by one of Bill's frat brothers. Her head was bobbing frantically on Bill's cock as he stood in front of her. The rest of the guys were sitting or standing around stroking their cocks.

I stayed back in the shadows a bit to observe. Jean was giving the guy behind her a good fucking, driving herself back on his dick, yelling at him, "Fuck me hard." He loudly responded that he was going to cum. Jean leapt up, pushed Bill down onto his back, dropped her pussy onto his cock, and began bouncing on him.

She looked up to the other guy and told him, "I want your cum in my mouth."

She grabbed his hips, pulled his dick into her mouth and started sucking, stroking his cock fast. In moments, his hips drove into Jean and I could see his shaft bucking between her thick lips. A pale blob emerged as she struggled to swallow him, oozing down her chin in a long line. Jean managed to swallow most of it, then used her fingers to scoop up what she had missed. She sucked her fingers into her mouth. She'd been moaning the whole time.

She leaned over Bill, smothering his face with her swinging tits as she rode him.

Jean flipped her hair over her shoulder and looked at the guys standing around. "Somebody put their fuckstick in my ass."

Mike stepped up, then knelt, holding his dick. He pushed into her asshole and after a few exploratory thrusts, he's buried. Jean was bucking around on the 2 cocks inside her. Still not satisfied, she motions at the guy closest to her. He steps up and puts his cock in her face. Jean wasted no time in gobbling it up. The guy moaned and put his hands on her bobbing head.

'Holy fucking shit,' I'm thinking. 'Look at this slut, her skin is glistening from sweat, her hair is a mess, she is taking on 3 guys and loving it.'

The guy in her mouth didn't last long. He started moaning, then raggedly reported, "I'm going to cum."

Jean pulled back to suck on just his head, stroking his shaft with one hand. The guy grunted and trembled. Jean moaned in response as he filled her mouth. This time, she swallowed every drop.

He stepped back, drawing his softening cock from Jean's hungry mouth. She swallowed again, panted a few times, then yelled, "Fuck! Fuck! Fill me with your cum... Fuck me! Yes, yes, yes!" Her voice dissolved into grunts and moans. I could tell she was having a powerful orgasm.

Bill put clamped his hands on Jean's tits and started bucking his hips up into her. "Fuck, I'm going to cum!"

Jean was jumping up and down on Bills dick. She demanded, "Cum in me, I want your cum in me."

Her body was jostled and thrusted every which way as Bill and Mike drove into her. At this point, she was just making moaning and grunting noises. Her body started shaking and she climaxed, screaming loudly through the pleasure.

Undoubtedly, her internal muscles were clenching on both cocks in her. Bill managed to hold out until now, but he pulled her down and held her there. Mike also pushed in deep and the two came, almost simultaneously, as they pinned my wife down. She was taking 2 creampies at once.

After unloading, Mike gave her a sharp slap on each ass cheek, then dismounted. I couldn't see from my angle, but I could only imagine the torrent of cum pouring out of her gaping asshole. She mumbled something to Bill and he smiled, still holding her tits. I could see her eyeing a guy that was sitting on the couch, stroking his decent-sized cock.

She smiled devilishly and crawled off of Bill, over to the seated guy, and knelt between his legs, attaching her mouth to his dangling balls as he stroked. I could hear her sucking on his balls over his low moans.

She took his cock from him. "Hmmmm, this is a nice dick." I could hear her making that purring noise as she sucked him as deep as she could. After throating him for a moment, she rose to stand.

"I need your dick in me."

With a spin, she back up to him, her pussy and ass covered in cum. He held his dick by the base, aimed at her pussy. She pushes his hand back, taking his cock from him and buried it into her ass with a long moan.

Another guy stepped up in front of her holding his dick. Without a word, he fed it into her mouth and placed his hands on her head. He thrusted in to the hilt, gagging her, before pulling back and steadily fucking her face.

"You're such as slut," he tells her.

Sliding her ass up and down on a cock, sucking on another one, her fingers a furious blur on her cunt, she was lost in the moment. I loved it.

She pulled her mouth off of the guy in front of her, yelling, "I'm a fucking cum slut!" Then, in a lower tone, "Give me your cum," she commanded to anyone in earshot. The guy behind her reached around to roughly pinch her swinging nipples. He bucked his hips into her ass faster.

She responded, "Fuck, fuck me! Yes, yes yes! Cum in my slut ass!"

"God, you're such a dirty whore," he grunted through gritted teeth.

From my perspective in the doorway, I could see his cock throbbing, wedged in her rectum. He was unloading. A creamy ring formed between his shaft and her asshole.

Patti snuck up behind me, wrapping her arms around me. "Enjoying the show?" she whispers in my ear.

"Hell yes, surprisingly. It's such a turn on seeing her act like such a slut. How come you're not taking part in the fun?"

"These guys don't know this part of our life. I see some of them all the time. To them, Jean's just some cum slut from out of town."

Jean had moved to her knees and was furiously stroking and sucking on the cock in her mouth. The guy started taking control and fucking her mouth, pushing his cock down her throat as far as he can. She managed to take it, emitting gagging noises every time he drives in her mouth. He pulled out and jerked his wet cock in her face.

She gazed up at him intensely and told him, "Give me your cum. Feed me your cum in my slut mouth."

He didn't make her wait. His first spurt disappeared in her open mouth as he grunted. A few pumps later, he landed his next burst on her face, then added another before placing his cock on her tongue.

Jean moaned excitedly. Kneeling there, she let him finish. Once he'd stopped trembling, Jean used her finger to squeegee the gooey lines from her face into her mouth. I saw one hand absently playing with her cum filled pussy and ass.

She swallowed. "I'm such a cum slut," she told the guy as he shook his cock at her. I could hear her purring.

'Holy shit, Jeans taken on 6 guys, 3 loads in her mouth, 2 in her ass and 1 in her pussy.' I was proud of my little cum slut.

Going over to her, Patti takes her hand and helps her stand up, leading her to the master bath. "Let's get you cleaned up."