40 Yrs, In an Open Marriage, Pt. 12

Story Info
Jeans first date with Rick.
2k words
4.19
15k
12

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Annette and I got back home from our ride with Rex and Donna, Jean was wearing her bathrobe when she met us at the door. She gave both of us a kiss and sat on the couch between us.

"So, tell me all about your ride with Rex & Donna."

Annette and I told her about dinner and dancing with them, and then how we'd rushed back to the room to fuck.

I told Jean.

"Donna is a hot, little, cum slut. She loves the taste and feel of cum in her throat."

Annette told her.

"Rex has a nice cock. It's not big, but he knows how to use it and he likes to fuck, hard."

I could tell Jean was getting turned on because she was purring and squirming around.

Annette ran her hands along Jean's leg, which forced her robe to fall open a bit more.

"So, now that we've told you about our fun with Rex and Donna, tell us about your night with Rick."

"Well, after talking to you two yesterday afternoon, I was so horny from thinking about you fucking Rex and Donna, I decided to call Rick. He was surprised it was me when he answered the phone...and when I told him, 'Rick, I've decided to accept your offer of a date, but only if you promise discretion at work.'

After he assured me of his discretion, he told me, 'It's not really a date, you know, because I'm going to fuck your brains out!' I told him, 'I certainly hope so, but you have to at least buy me dinner first.'

I realised how much of a bad boy he was—both of you know how much I love bad boys. We agreed to meet at a very nice, little restaurant (about thirty minutes away) which has an outdoor bar and a seating area under a big oak tree with twinkling lights on its branches.

When I arrived, he was already sitting at the end of the bar, dressed in all black, and was shamelessly flirting with the barmaid. I was wearing my little, white, leather mini-skirt and a white tube top under a jacket.

As I slid onto the bar stool next to him, I playfully swatted his arm and told him, 'You're bad! Flirting with the barmaid while waiting for me?' Then he leaned over, gave me a kiss, and whispered, 'You look good enough to eat. You are the only one I want to fuck tonight!' God, I was already getting wet."

By then, Annette and I had Jean's robe open and we were playing with her hard nipples, kissing her neck, and taking turns teasing her engorged clit.

She playfully swatted at our hands.

"Let me finish telling you about last night."

"After a few drinks, we decided to get a small table off to the side and order dinner. He sat with his back to a tall fence and I was to his side with the rest of the people behind me.

While we were eating dinner, he had his hand on his lap and was slowly stroking himself while making sure I could see the outline of his hard cock. I thought, 'Two can play this game,' then dipped my finger into the salad dressing, brought it to my mouth, slid my finger all of the way in, and seductively licked all of the white, creamy dressing from my fingers.

After the waiter cleared the table, we ordered more drinks. By then, it'd become darker and the only light came from the small lights on the tree and the candles on the tables.

I was feeling especially naughty by then, so I leaned back on my chair and spread my legs open a bit, which caused my skirt to ride up and show him my bare, dripping pussy. I never broke eye contact as I slid two fingers through my wet pussy lips, held them to his mouth, and told him, 'Taste what you'll be fucking later.'

Rick leaned forward, pulled my tube top down to expose my tits, pinched my nipples as he slid one of his fingers into my wet pussy, and asked me, 'Who's being bad, now?' "

Jean arched her back off of the couch as Annette slid a finger into her wet pussy.

"Like this, you slut?"

While holding Annette's wrist, Jean screamed.

"Oh, fuck!"

"Let me finish telling you about Rick."

We allowed Jean to resume her story.

"I reached down, unzipped and reached into his pants, started to stroke his cock, and told him, 'I love being bad!'

He inserted a second finger into my pussy, and after about ten minutes of us playing with each other, he curled his fingers and stroked my G-spot until I had my first orgasm of the night. As he licked my juices from his fingers, he told me, 'If you keep stroking my cock much longer, we're going to have a huge mess.' "

As Jean told us about Rick curling his fingers, Annette curled her's and quickly caused Jean to scream out again as she climaxed.

"Oh, fuck!"

"You two are so bad! Go sit over on the love seat and leave me alone so I can finish."

As we pulled ourselves together, we decided to go inside, where they had a nightclub, and dance for a while. After about three dances of us grinding against each other and all but fucking there on the dance floor, some other patrons were yelling, 'Get a room!'

Rick and I laughed as we walked out, hand in hand. When we got out to the parking lot and were walking between the parked cars, Rick spun me around and pinned me against the side of an SUV, started to kiss me, and reached up to fondle my tits. I had his hard cock out of his pants in record time and stroked him until I got him even harder.

I told him, 'Fuck me...now!' and reached up to hold onto the luggage rack on top of the SUV. As I lifted my legs and pulled my skirt up around my hips, Rick buried his long cock all of the way into my soaked pussy with one, hard, deep thrust. I tried not to yell out as I started to climax as soon as he sank his cock into me and hammered me against the side of the SUV.

I continued to cum and whimper. After a few more minutes, Rick tensed up and, with a loud grunt, buried his cock inside of me and filled me with his cum."

By then, Annette had my cock out and was stroking it to full attention.

"Don't stop, tell us how you were a slut for another man while I play with your husband's thick cock."

"After I pulled my skirt and top down, and Rick zipped his pants, I was going to get into the SUV. Rick grabbed my hand and told me, 'This isn't mine,' then he laughed and led me over to a classic Corvette.

After Rick got into the car, I leaned over, gave him a deep kiss, and purred into his ear, 'I love hot cars and hot men. Now, find a hotel so you can fuck me properly.'

As soon as we were in the room, Rick told me, 'Kneel on the edge of the bed, and lift your skirt until it's around your waist.' He grabbed my hips and slid his long cock into my already soaked pussy as he told me, 'I'm going to fuck your married slut cunt!'

As he slammed it into me, he told me, 'Sluts have cunts...not pussies! You're a whore for dressing like this.' The more he called me a slut and a whore, the hotter I got. I yelled at him, 'Fuck my slut cunt!' and I continued to cum as he stroked his cock all of the way into me.

When I felt him tensing up, I turned around, grabbed his cock, stroked it while aiming it at my open mouth, and told him, 'Give me your cum in my slut mouth!' The first spurt landed on my lips as I put my mouth over the head of his cock, stroked him, and sucked to get every last drop.

When he was finally empty, we both collapsed onto the bed and tried to catch our breath as he told me, 'Wow, you really are a cheating slut!' I thought about you two with Rex and Donna and told him, 'You have no idea!' After showering together, we fell asleep."

By then, Annette was sucking on my cock.

"Is this how you sucked his cock, you whore?"

Jean was purring as she ran her fingers through her swollen lips and teased her clit. I was thinking, 'Damn, I know Jean is an exhibitionist, but now I'm finding out she gets turned on by being humiliated and called a slut and whore.'

Jean continued.

"When I woke up the next morning, I was a little concerned about working with Rick and his ability to be discreet, so after thinking it over, I came up with a plan to ensure his obedience.

I woke him up by sucking his cock back to life. When he was fully hard and awake, I straddled his legs, lowered myself onto his cock, and slid up and down on him as we spoke.

'Good morning! I'm not a cheating slut, but I am a slut who wants hard cock.'

'But you're married!'

'Yes, and my husband knows I'm here with you.'

'What! Are you cuckolding him?'

I laughed so hard, I almost fell off of him before I said, 'Not even close! Dan and I enjoy a very active sex life and we have an open relationship. Right now, he's with our mutual lover and another couple.'

I swear, he became even harder inside of me when he heard that. He had a look of total surprise on his face when I lifted my pussy off of his nice (and wet from our juices) cock and held it as I lowered my ass onto it. As I bounced up and down on his hard cock, I squeezed my ass as I pulled up and told him, 'Rick, I can take you places you've never been before. You have a nice dick, and I'll probably want to use it again.'

I slid all the way down, buried his cock in my ass, squeezed it, and told him, 'If you ever want to be inside of me again, you will not tell a soul and you'll be professional at work.'

He grunted, 'I won't say a word, I promise!'

I slid up his cock as I said, 'Good. I may even introduce you to Annette...if you play your cards right. Now, fuck my slut ass!'

Rick was sliding his cock into my ass nice and hard, and I had two fingers buried in my cunt, when I had a wonderful orgasm that caused my body to shake, and in turn, caused him to unleash a nice load of cum deep inside of my ass.

I told her.

"Jean, you are such a slut!"

"Yeah, but I'm your slut."

Annette went over to the couch, sat next to Jean, and they faced each other before starting to make-out—deep kissing, probing each other's pussies with their fingers, sucking on each other's nipples, and massaging each other's tits.

I love watching those two with each other, so I sat there and stroked my cock as I watched my two beautiful women please each other. As a result, it didn't take long before I came all over myself. When I came out of the bathroom, after cleaning up, Annette was kneeling between Jean's thighs and sliding her tongue through her lips. I went over, Jean was purring, I gave her a kiss, and told her.

"I'm going to bed."

******

When I woke up the next morning, with both Jean and Annette curled up around me wondering how I got so lucky.