4731J-3 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,254 Followers

Crusher clicked the buckle of her utility belt, still upset over her interaction with T'vor, the ensign who'd lectured her on the Prime Directive. But her trusty medical tricorder was already in its proper pouch and, for the first time in what felt like weeks, she felt prepared.

Indeed, once the team had been reassembled, the doctor wanted to rush inside the large hut in search of Wesley but, while T'vor's scans showed those Mongos who'd run into the forest to be all at a relatively safe distance, her scans also showed a large lifeform of indeterminate type inside the settlement's dominant structure.

Unlike the late Torgo'li's gronquila, this structure had no windows to offer sunlight to its interior and, beyond the heavily woven, double partition, there was little or no available light to see by. Ogawa, having been exposed to more than enough 'fight or flight' stimuli, competently watched the door with a tricorder and the palm phaser while T'vor, Crusher and Troi stood just before the first partition with their eyes shut to acclimatize faster. After a moment, T'vor prepared to commit.

"Doctor?"

"Ready," Crusher ascertained, readjusting her fingers on the grip of the phaser.

"Councillor?"

"I'm ready, Warrioress," Troi pledged, still afraid but not nearly so much now that her heroine had at last returned.

While Ogawa remained at the entry, the other three women of Starfleet quickly slipped behind the first partition before proceeding more carefully beyond the second and into near total darkness. Now more than ever, Crusher was aware of the positive effects Mongo cum had had on her body. Every muscle and ligament seemed toned, flexible and strong. Her agility felt almost like that of a cat and, of all her heightened senses, her eyes were performing much better in the dark than she'd expected.

She was especially thankful for this at the thought of blundering into the pit that took up most of the hut's floor space. Inside the pit and on its back was a giant, insectile like thing. It could easily have weighed two tons or more with a slick, brownish, segmented body. The head was a grotesquely humanoid face with a pincered mouth and Human like teeth. Its multiple black, faceted eyes seemed to gaze at the ceiling while a sort of greasy lubricant randomly and messily spurted from the nipple of its single breast, the middle body segment. The third and lower segment was the largest and had a raised, dark line running up its oval length with a thick mat of short fur surrounding it.

It lay there, literally in a pit of its own greasy excretions, making what sounded like content cooing sounds as its eight, hairy, tentacle like legs with spear like claws waved lazily. If this hideous creature was Glarda'Qua, it was impossible to tell if she was aware of their presence.

"That's disgusting," Troi nervously commented in a low tone.

"I believe it is sleeping," T'vor observed at the same volume.

"Good," Troi replied.

"I don't see Wesley," Crusher worriedly hissed.

(pause)

"Perhaps we should wake it up," T'vor put out, suddenly as much at a loss as the other two women.

"Really?" Troi questioned.

"I agree," Crusher threw in, clearing her throat before addressing the insect with, "E-excuse me..."

There was no reply or sign of movement.

"Ex- excuse me." Crusher said louder, more authoritatively.

Still, there was no reply from the nightmare in the pit.

"Hey!" barked T'vor, startling the other two women practically out of their skins in the otherwise silent hut.

The thing in the grease pit, presumably Glarda'Qua, came awake with a wet "squash!" legs waving wildly as her faceted eyes seemed to glitter. Troi was alarmed to find that she couldn't read this life form, signalling as much to her companions by briefly pointing to her temple and giving her head a subtle shake.

Since leaving Torgo'li's gronquila, things hadn't at all gone according to plan, and the councillor knew they were lucky not to have been killed when their First Contact procedures finally went sideways out in the street. As the dire situation stood, it was probably only a matter of time before-

"Ensign T'vor!" Ogawa called as she hurried around the second partition. "They're coming!"

"Ah-h?" the giant insect said with surprise, her tone feminine and soft as the hut's interior marginally illuminated with a diseased, brownish light her body emitted. "Oh... visitors."

"We're looking for one of our people," Crusher raggedly told the big bug, her phaser trained on the lighter shadows that marked the entrance while T'vor's covered the large hut's single inhabitant. "His name is Wesley."

"Mmmm... such a delightful being is little Wesley."

"Where is he?!" Crusher demanded.

"My name is Glarda'Qua. Lovely Wesley is with me."

But there was no more time to deal with the topic at hand. Vrogakk and another large Mongo stood menacingly at the partition.

"Accursed demons!" the elder shouted into the darkness as more lumbering figures entered behind him. "In the name of Squelchis, move yourselves from the Qua!"

"Don't come any closer!" Crusher warned, pointing the phaser at them as they advanced with religious fervour anyway.

Crusher's phaser beam first struck the large Mongo in the chest, then Vrogakk. Each collapsed instantly to the floor of the hut. Immediately after, three more Mongos fell to the illuminating beam before the rest turned and ran for the exit, their sucking screams unmistakably assuring others that the Hardland demons had no fear of people who wore rocks around their neck.

Even so, the ragged breath of the four Starfleet Officers was the only sound inside the structure for long seconds.

They started when Glarda'Qua asked with mild concern, "Have you destroyed them?"

It took a second for Crusher to register Glarda'Qua's question before she answered with, "No. No, they- they'll wake up in ten min- in a little while."

"They will be fine," T'vor seconded. "These objects have different settings; that was a passive one."

"Implying," Glarda'Qua inferred, "that there are other... set-tings... that are not passive."

"Correct," T'vor confirmed.

"I understand. And you would like your Wesley?"

"Yes!" Crusher replied

"And your Wesley is all you want?"

"Yes," Troi broke in before the quick tempered doctor could damage this possible chance at some sort of dialogue. "We have caused no harm, and we're sorry to have..."

"-caused so much harm?" its soft, repulsively seductive voice finished.

" ... Yes. It was not our intent," Troi sincerely offered.

"This, I also understand," Glarda'Qua said as the line up her lower segment trembled with a wet smacking sound. "I would have liked to have had Wesley for a longer time out of pure selfishness, but he has fulfilled well his service to me. You may have him, and I wish you well."

As the four women watched, the large insect's long slit opened. An instant later, the top of Wesley's goo covered head appeared amongst the fleshy, wet folds. With a filthy moan from Glarda'Qua, his entire head emerged, his lips stretched around what looked like a Mongo's cockhead, but larger.

"Wesley!" Beverly cried out.

Troi barely had time to take the phaser Crusher pushed into her hand before the doctor bravely hopped into the pit to rescue her son. As she struggled to make her way across Glarda'Qua's lower segment, Wesley's body was slowly ejected from it, his shoulders spreading her gash significantly as she again groaned in pleasure. But to Troi, it soon became apparent that something was very wrong, and it wasn't the acting ensign's nonresponsive state that her attention was called to. She wondered if Beverly had noticed it yet. By the time the Mongo Goddess finished oozing Wesley from her seeping pussy, she was on the scene and unable to miss it.

The doctor regarded the sight before her with confusion and disgust as Glarda'Qua's long, penile tentacle slowly withdrew from Wesley's ass, retreating to the recesses of the insect's closing vaginal aperture.

"Mmmmm..." it crooned. "Perhaps, Troi, you would like to spend some time with me? I promise it will be lovely..."

Incredibly, there was a temptation to give in to this, to allow herself to be sexually swallowed by this sensual being, but her fear of it was far greater than her sexual curiosity of it.

"No, thank you," Councillor Troi firmly stated as her cock spritzed precum.

Crusher now struggled to drag a still unresponsive Wesley back to the edge of the pit. Both were covered in the thing's slippery goo now, making it difficult for her to get him up and out, even with Ogawa's and Troi's help.

When they finally managed this, the four women found it difficult to look away from the sight presented them as Dr. Crusher brought her medical tricorder into play. Of course, a tricorder wasn't required to make the observation that it was not some alien tentacle that had been filling Wesley's mouth. Rather, it was the end of his own penis. It had unthinkably grown to at least three feet long and a foot thick, his now ridiculously huge balls in proper proportion with it. As they all stood and watched, he orgasmed, his body convulsing as his eyes rolled, the gargantuan cock pumping his own mouth full as he swallowed repeatedly by what seemed to Crusher like an autonomic function.

"What have you done to him?" Crusher tersely questioned as her tricorder signalled a symphony of alert tones

"I've done nothing," Glarda'Qua claimed. "I would never harm such a wonderful creation. All of you are quite wonderful creations. If only you had evolved a markle before you'd arrived, Troi... Still, Wesley was such a delight."

"I find it odd," Troi followed, "that you refer to my... markle... as having evolved. Torgo'li said it was a blessing of Squelchis."

As Beverly held back Wesley's eyelids for a closer look at whatever it is doctors look for when they do this, the giant insect replied, "The concept of divinity is more suitable for the minds of my children than the cold facts of science. For their limited existence, Squelchis is easier to accept than the complex plasmic energies that surround us and how they work with the more... fluidic chemistries of life here."

While still unresponsive, Wesley's pulse was slowed, but not dangerously so. His respiration was normal, but he was running a high temperature. Having done what she could for him under the immediate circumstances, she transferred her attention to Glarda'Qua, whose eloquent knowledge proved her to be more than just a giant, loathsome, slimy bug.

"You know about the plasmic mist?" Crusher asked.

"Of course. Mmmm, Crusher. Your body is so appealingly... white. Do you often touch yourself?"

Crusher's jaw worked, failing to find an appropriate reply to this as she felt her hormones squirting arousal throughout her body. As repulsive as the lifeform was, there was something about her voice that lured one's sexual interest.

"T'vor, so lovely, but so militant and cold. Oh, how I could warm you, my princess. Little Ogawa... You would be so cozy inside me..."

"Nobody is getting inside you," T'vor firmly replied.

"What did you do to Wesley?" Crusher demanded again.

"I have already communicated that I did nothing to him. He and I initiated Aramrork."

"What is Aramrork?" Crusher irritably asked. "And why is he unconscious?"

"Wesley will awaken soon. As I have said, no harm has come to him."

"His penis is...!" Crusher struggled while Wesley began swallowing another load of his own ejaculate. "Look at it!"

"This was not of my doing," Glarda'Qua purred. "Wesley's evolution, as is Troi's, is a result of the surrounding plasmic energies which you were already aware of. But you are not of this world, so you lack a proper understanding of it."

"What makes you say we are not of this world?" Troi inquired.

"This much is obvious," Glarda'Qua shared with warm amusement in her tone. "My sisters and I have inhabited this world for many turns, but have never seen a species such as yours. Also, that you can not eat of this world, save for the seed of my children, a toxic substance to all but my sisters and I, tells me you come from the great, black sea. That you stumbled upon my tribe is... fortuitous."

"What understanding of the mist do we lack?" T'vor asked.

"On this world, the plasma energy that surrounds us is carried on a very particular harmonic wavelength. This wavelength allows the catalyst of change, the agent of evolution and survival as it interacts with cellular life. The children of my sisters and I are evolved to suit their particular, immediate environment regardless of the opportunities it offers because of the plasmic mist. Your own beautiful species was not engineered here, and therefore can not survive until the mist does with you what it does for all life forms on this world."

"And what is that?" T'vor asked.

"Adaptation. Evolution. The very mechanism of thriving survival."

"What are you?" Crusher asked.

"I am Qua," she proudly replied.

"You do not originate on this planet," T'vor assumed.

"That is correct. Like you, when my sisters and I arrived here, we appeared differently."

"Why did you come here?" T'vor inquired. "What is your purpose here?"

"You are a very curious species. We have this in common. We came here out of curiosity. We stayed because we found it pleasant. Who would not?"

"No offense," Crusher told her, "but we hate it here and we just want to go home."

"Yes, this is as I understand, and I have taken no offense at your unhappiness."

"My unhappiness?" Crusher asked, Vrogakk's stunned, inert form a reminder of the gruesome cleansing they'd been witness to. "Are you aware that Torgo'li is dead?"

"I have admired noble Torgo'li, but his knowledge of Aramrork was unacceptable. Only my eldest son, Vrogakk may know that Aramrork has been initiated, and now only he does. That Torgo'li wished to circumvent my will has only proven his un-qualification, and that is why I had Vrogakk accuse him publicly."

"But, Crusher cut in, "what is Aram-?"

"Mm-mblpraaaauuurpptt!" expelled Wesley, the slimy, thick contents of his stomach violently spewing from around his cockhead and into the air.

"Wesley!" Beverly cried, physically removing the penile obstruction to help him around to consciousness if she could, her question forgotten. "Wesley, can you hear me?"

"Glaaaa-aaaaagg...!"

"He was such a pleasure," the Qua erotically sighed. "Oh, Troi, I would make it sooo nice for you..."

"Bbluu-uu-uuurk-kl!"

"He's vomiting... cum!" Crusher astutely observed, shocked at the medical improbability of such a thing as her tricorder experienced an electronic fit.

"You will not harm me now that you have Wesley?" the Qua asked.

"We will not harm you if you give us no cause to do so," T'vor firmly told the bug.

"I will not," Glarda'Qua promised.

Warp core coolant

Wesley wasn't up for any Starfleet Academy entrance exams, but his eyes could focus, if briefly. He had to be supported by Ogawa on one side, Troi on the other, but cried out in pain when his enormous, hardened penis failed to find the muscular support it required from between his legs. As a result, he had to be hustled along as he held one hand under his balls while the other encircled his shaft to hold it to his chest. He was moaning, but compliant, randomly choking or regurgitating his own semen as the group hesitated at the interior partition of the big hut.

Peeking around the rear of the second partition with T'vor, Dr. Crusher wasn't naive enough to believe that three phasers would guarantee their safe retreat from the settlement. It was dead quiet out there. For all she knew, the entire tribe could be hiding behind gronquilas and trees with spears and who knew what?

"I'm reading eight more outside," Ogawa noted aloud, "but they seem to be hiding around the edges of the settlement."

"Councillor Troi?" T'vor asked.

"They don't pose a threat. They're too frightened of us now."

"Are you sure?" T'vor asked.

"Yes."

Beverly breathed a sigh of relief, saying, "We're lucky we even survived this. My god, we're lucky the usual stun setting even worked. They're bigger than us, and I'd have expected..."

The sudden emotional output from Beverly was almost overpowering as she stared at the phaser in her hand. Troi gasped under her breath before she could ask, "Beverly... what is it?"

In silent reply, the doctor passed the weapon to Troi, who looked at it and almost right away noticed that it was not set to stun. Vrogakk, Quogar and three others were dead by her own hand.

"I... could have sworn it was on stun..."

Even as a trained, licenced and well experienced councillor, Deanna could only stare in shock at the doctor, sincerely and wholeheartedly sympathizing with her, but at a complete loss for words.

"To employ the stun function under these circumstances is illogical," T'vor determined. "Once the Mongos woke up, they would only understand that a phaser is incapable of lethality and simply charge again, requiring more energy to stop them. As it is, the Mongos now understand that we must be respected and any further aggression towards us would be considered unwise. You must compartmentalize your feelings, Doctor," T'vor dispassionately advised. "They were not the first, and they may not be the last."

"Wait... are you saying...?" Crusher asked of T'vor, unable to finish the question, telling herself it couldn't be true as she remembered T'vor saving the day with her phaser.

"Yes, Doctor. I used a low kill setting in order to conserve power, and I suggest, should we have any more trouble from the Mongos, that-"

The alluring young Vulcan interrupted herself, head turning to the right as she apparently regarded the inner wall of Glarda'Qua's gronquila with a deepening frown until she shouted, "Be silent, Mother!" With an angry snarl, she then burnt a hole in the wall with her phaser.

Turning to the others afterwards, she instructed, "Do not listen to her!"

Beverly slowly moved her warily questioning eyes to Alyssa, who looked at her colleague with the same expression while Troi looked questioningly at her warrioress.

Despite Councillor Troi's assurances that the Mongos meant no harm, and even her own assumptions of how the Mongos had reacted to their phasers, T'vor carefully emerged first, her phaser pointing in whatever direction she looked. Ogawa followed, the other type II phaser in one hand, a tricorder in her other, keeping a reasonable distance in order to avoid presenting a large target as she scanned the eight, hidden Mongos' positions. The last of the Highland tribe stayed in hiding as Crusher and Troi, the latter with the type I phaser, cautiously emerged. They supported Wesley between them while he drunkenly supported his genetalia.

"Keep moving," T'vor calmly stated, warily making her way down the street between the two rows of huts. Ogawa followed, maintaining her distance while keeping an eye on her proximity readouts.

Crusher and Troi helped a somewhat more responsive Wesley along at the rear, stepping over body of Torgo'li as they went.

"They don't seem to be following," Ogawa said once they'd left the unfortunate settlement.

"Keep scanning," T'vor ordered as she led their way through the forest.

"Where are we going?" Crusher asked.

"Not far," the Vulcan replied.

Just over five minutes later, the group took position behind two large trunks that had fallen in a right angle to one another at some point in the past. It made for a solid field defense and a good place to discuss the next immediate concern while Crusher took this opportunity to more closely scrutinize Wesley with her medical tricorder.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,254 Followers