48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 04: Autumn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few days passed in a routine way. Autumn delivered meals to the crew in a dining room. Considering the way she was dressed, the sailors were restrained. No one touched her. She heard a few low whistles and comments.

It was a different story in the Master's dining room. As she bent to serve trays to his guests, a hand ran up her leg or she got a pinch or a poke. One day, Linda noticed a smudge on her undies. "One of those guys left a stain right here." Linda gave her a playful pinch. "Get that off tonight. Next time get dark panties, OK?"

"Thank you, Linda. Rosemary said we couldn't be friends, but you have been so sweet!" They moved in for a hug.

"Look, honey, Rose hates this place. She just can't accept being a slave. I can't blame her, but we're here without a ticket. There is no exit I can see. What I do see are red marks on your tush, so I guess you've had a session."

"Yes, I had one after the poker game went bad. It still hurts." Autumn looked back at her ass. She had not realized that the marks were showing outside the panties.

"Sweetie, I haven't had one in a while, but Rosie had two in the last month. Let's try to help each other here." Another brief hug, and they went back to slicing cucumbers.

Miriam came to Autumn after lunch on her last day in the galley. "Come with me. You are off duty as of now." Back in the cabin, Miriam told her that Master wanted to see her that evening. "Let's pick your clothes. I saw a spot on your panties. Do you have chips for another pair?"

"Yes, Miss. Could I have a dark pair? They might stay cleaner."

"Of course. I'll be back in thirty minutes. While I'm gone, you will bathe. But first, give yourself an enema. The bottle is in there. It's always smart move when you are seeing the Master. Do you understand?"

A look of comprehension fell over Autumn's face. "But Miss, I've never done that! I..."

"Shhh! It's not as bad as you may think. When I come back, I will bring something that will help. Now, off with you!"

She stood in the shower, trembling. Until five minutes ago, she had never even had an enema, let alone anal sex! She soaped and rinsed her rear entrance several times. She heard the sound of the door: Miriam had a bottle and an object in her hand. She motioned Autumn to sit on the bed.

"Lay back and relax. I'm going to put this body lotion on you so you will be smooth and sweet for Master." She held up a bullet-shaped rod. "This fits in just the right place, to help you get used to the feeling." She spread something on the tip.

"Please, Miss..." But the object was already at the tight entrance.

"Spread your legs for me, dear." When the thing was fully in, a vibration started.

"Ahhh! No!"

Miriam spread the lotion on Autumn's legs and feet. Tummy and breasts, shoulders and arms followed.

"I see you have shaved for me. This lotion works there, too." Miriam had much more in mind than soothing razor burn. She wanted Autumn to come with the bullet inside her. Fingers went to work with the lotion. Light massage turned to more intense rubbing. She inserted two fingers while using her thumb on Autumn's hot button.

"Ummm, Uhh, What are you, hahhh, doing? Ohh, ohh!" Her hips tilted up and down. Miriam noticed that her contractions were expelling the bullet. She pushed it back. "Ahhh! Oh, oh, ahh!" Autumn was in full orgasm. She put her hands on Miriam's, trying to stop the mad tickle. Her breath came in big huffs.

Miriam moved the vibrating cylinder in and out. "Stop! Miss! Please! Ahhh!"

"My dear, it's not hurting you, is it? I have learned this little trick over the years. It always helps to come all over a bullet in your virgin peach. Was it so bad? Now, you're ready for anything!"

"No, Miss Miriam, it, ahh, wasn't too bad, but please take it out."

"Of course. Now, rest for a while. We need to practice your positions. I'll be back later. I'm very pleased with you."

When she returned, Miriam held out a pair of red panties. "Try these. You can keep them on for our practice. You might as well put those heels on as well."

She stood before her Mistress, nearly nude. "Stand." She moved her hands behind her head and moved her feet apart. "Open your mouth a bit. Your face should show your pride in your body. You are displaying your goods to your Master. Kneel."

Autumn sank to a kneel and spread her legs. She remembered to cross her wrists. "You are inviting him in. If he walks closer to you, open your knees further. Hands behind your head. Push your tits out more." As Miriam approached, she complied, until she seemed stretched to the limit, looking straight up. "Very nice. Now, down." Miriam knew that this one was hated by all women, yet she herself had assumed it on command many times.

"Miss, will he ask for this one tonight?" It was a plea.

"Probably not, dear. I expect him to be gentle the first time, but you must ready for anything. Proceed." With a deep sigh, Autumn rolled over and put her face to the floor. Tears wet the carpet. Miriam snapped her fingers. Autumn raised her hips and moved her knees apart.

"Good. Now, as he approaches you, reach back and hold open your cheeks. You are admitting his total mastery of you."

"Oh, please!" Fingers snapped again. Autumn struck this most humiliating pose at the command of her protector, Miriam. She was grateful that she at least had her panties. At last, Miriam let her sit.

"Sit cross-legged, dear. I want to show you something. Look at yourself. You have a wet spot. Feel it." Autumn found a quarter-size spot and drew her finger over it. "Dear one, I want you to realize that complete obedience and submission can be quite arousing. Did you feel it as you posed?"

"Yes, Miss Miriam, I noticed it at the end."

"And haven't your orgasms here been hotter than you have ever known?"

Autumn looked at the floor. "Y-yes, Miss." Miriam waited until she looked at her. "Uh, I mean, Yes Miss, my orgasms have been really intense."

"Look at me. You are in the right place. Fate brought you and me here to this room. When you go tonight to please the Master, I will be nearby, thinking of you. When you leave his room, I will be right there." She held out her hands. Autumn took them and impulsively kissed them.

"You have a couple hours to rest. You are a little sweaty, so take another shower, and see if you can clean those white panties. He will like them. I will get you at six o'clock. Use more of that body lotion and be dressed and ready."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Autumn paced the room, too nervous to sit still. There was no clock, so it was hard to gauge the time. Finally, Miriam entered, finding her in a low-cut clingy dress and the ever-present heels. "Wonderful! Your hair is perfect! You are perfect!"

In the hall, Miriam had more tips: "You will have dinner with him. Eat and drink lightly and ladylike. Listen and respond to him. He likes to give little hints with his expression or movements. When the meal is finished, excuse yourself to the restroom. There will be mouthwash or mints there. He is a deep kisser."

"Here we are, dear one. Just walk in and stand inside the door. You are a fawn and he is a wolf, but he won't eat you." Miriam's eyes twinkled. "At least not in that way."

Master walked right up and took her hand. She had to look up at him. "Welcome to my ship and my cabin." He smiled. "First, we eat."

At the table, he said, "I prefer to eat a small meal on a busy evening. And you?"

"Yes, Master, that is a good idea. The food looks very tasty." She nibbled on a bowl of chicken salad and sipped white wine.

"I'm told you have learned a great deal about our customs and life aboard ship. Miriam is quite fond of you."

"Thank you, Master. Miss Miriam has been wonderful." The banter went on for about ten minutes. Autumn thought about Miriam's 'wolf' reference. When would he pounce?

"My dear, I think we are finished eating. Would you care to freshen up?" He gestured toward a door at the side. When Autumn came out, he was sitting on a couch. As she approached him, he signaled her to sit in his lap, quickly starting a deep kiss. His hands reached around her neck and back, increasing the full pressure of his lips. She responded as well as she could with little moans and movements, but his power and passion prevailed. Autumn was already breathless.

His hand found a zipper. It slowly descended, and he reached in, working his way to her breast. "Ahh!" He twisted and pinched her nipple. "Master." He began slowly working the dress down and off.

"Ohh!" He took the other breast in his teeth. She stiffened with pain. He slipped his hand inside her panties and caressed her moist lips. As he increased and deepened his strokes, she wrapped her arms around his neck and began moving her hips. "Mmmmm, mmmm" She started planting kisses around his neck. From her little murmurs and movements, he sensed her arousal.

He casually withdrew his hand and whispered, "Stand, please." It took a moment and a few deep breaths before she comprehended his request. In a moment her hands were behind her head. "Your panties are lovely." Autumn understood. She lasciviously peeled them down and on impulse, kicked them across the room.

"Undress me." Soon the only bit of clothing between them was a pair of high heels. "Offer yourself to me." Autumn's mind madly raced through the positions. She sank into a full kneel at his feet. Instead of crossing wrists, she put her hands under her breasts and pushed them toward him. She looked up at him with a genuine look of arousal.

"Master."

He made a tiny gesture with his finger. She rose toward him and straddled his knees and rigid penis. He took her shoulders and lowered her on himself slowly and fully. He commanded her with his eyes. Up and down, slowly passing himself over her lips. Each stroke produced a little shiver. He was in no hurry. Knowing her legs would tire, he placed his hands on her hips. Lifting her, his pace increased. She squeezed as though to keep them from separating. Both were groaning. Minutes, or was it hours, passed.

"M-master! Ahhh! Ohh! Ahhh! Oh god!!"

He knew that her orgasm would trigger his. He loved those contractions on his tool.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh-ahhh!"

They came down from the high still joined together. She leaned on his chest.

"Stay with me tonight. Playtime is just beginning."

"Master."