48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 05: Juli

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Martin turns to Igor and asks a question. "Security?"

Igor nods, smiles, and answers, "Coming right up, Sir."

He reaches into his pocket and retrieves a black cloth which he shakes out to show a hood. "Julie, this is for you until we are airborne. Any problems?"

I'm terrified, but I'm sure Master and Igor have allowed for that. I've never been hooded before, but then I hadn't been a slave until a few days ago. I'm not usually claustrophobic, so I take one of my deep breaths and answer, "No, Sir, no problems. Thank you, Sir."

Master provides a reassuring pat on my shoulder while Igor slips the hood over my head. There is a drawstring to snug the opening around my neck, but I can breathe with no trouble. Sight and sound, however, are gone. Igor helps me out of the SUV and we stand around, waiting for something. Nobody tells me what we're waiting for; I'm just a slave, right?

About two minutes later, there is some movement around me and Igor's hand guides me forward. A short walk and Igor taps my head twice. I guess that means to step upward, and I try it. I'm right! I climb perhaps two dozen steps and Igor taps my chest. Walk forward? I do and enter an air-conditioned space. Igor, or someone, guides me a short distance, turns me around, and pats my rump. I sit and whoever fastens my seatbelt. The handcuffs remain and I find it more comfortable to lean forward a bit. There is just a small hustle around me and then I hear the cabin door close and lock, the engines spin up, and my flight races down the runway to become airborne.

Nobody pays any attention to the hooded slave in Transport Mode for a short time. Then, a soft touch lets me know the hood drawstring is being untied and, a moment later, the hood is whisked off. A musical voice says to lean forward, and the handcuffs are removed. The stewardess is smiling as she asks how I am.

I think about telling her I'm a tad upset at being abducted, enslaved, auctioned, and trained for duty as a "pleasure slave," but manage the more acceptable, "Thank you, Ma'am. I think I'm OK."

"If you'd like to freshen up, I can show you the facility," she says. I'm sure my grin gives her the answer. She unlocks the seatbelt and guides me aft to a facility seen nowhere on any commercial flight. "Master and Anne had this installed last year," she says. "It replaced two standard airline toilets, but everyone likes it."

I'm still a slave, even in a royal lavatory, so I don't say anything, just letting my grin express admiration and gratitude. Washing my face and using the hairbrush to arrange my hair feels heavenly.

Master's appearance jolts me back to reality, but his smile is disarming. "Julie," he says, "it's nice to see your smile. Now, our stewardess this evening is Sharon. She'll see to your needs. It's a long flight so let her know when you're hungry; she's a marvel with a microwave. She probably has some magazines around as well."

I sense that the rules of speech may be a bit relaxed during the flight, so I manage a small bow and a "Thank you, Master." He nods and moves away. Sharon guides me back to my seat.

"We can do almost anything from a Peanut Butter and Jelly through a Grilled Cheese up to a broiled steak or chicken. I'll be around in about an hour for your choice."

Not only the rules of speech, but lots of other rules are different here! On the yacht, I ate what I was fed and nobody asked me what I liked. Now, a stewardess is going to take my order? I am feeling a bit "detached," as if some of the mooring I've done since the auction is coming undone.

Later, Anne comes up and takes the seat beside me. I notice that her seat is a First Class type, while mine is a routine Coach type. For some reason, I feel a bit more grounded. Anne changes that.

"Julie, you've done quite nicely this past week," she starts. "Master, Igor and I are proud of your accomplishments. From watching your presentation at the auction, Master was sure you'd adapt to his requirements, and we're pleased you're proving out."

Wow! That's high praise, coming from a trainer that doesn't brook anything less than perfection. I manage a quiet, "Thank you, Ma'am. I think you and Igor had a lot to do with it."

She waves the compliment off. "Do you have any idea where we're going tonight?"

I had heard some remarks from the crew about Hong Kong during mealtimes, and my purchaser had mentioned his base in Hong Kong when he was preparing me for transfer to his yacht, but I'm not sure whether a slave is supposed to be listening to other's conversations. I decide to be somewhat daring. "Please, Ma'am, Master mentioned his base at Hong Kong after my auction."

"Good girl," smiles Anne. "It's good you remembered. We should be there in about twelve hours. I don't suppose you've been there, or anywhere in Asia, before?"

"No, Ma'am," is an easy answer. I'm wondering about this new-fangled idea of conversation with a slave.

"You're going to be introduced into Master's circle in just a few weeks. You'll find that this society has its own standards, culture, idiosyncrasies. For instance, the power is almost always in the man, but each man must have a beautiful woman on his arm. A plain woman will make even an important official or an industrial leader so much less powerful that there is a continual struggle to show off each man's woman." For a moment, Anne's gaze seems to focus on some distant view.

"For a year or so, I was Master's badge of distinction." She shrugs. "Then, I was just part of the scenery. I told Master as soon as it happened, and he gave me this position. Master has been so good to me, I'd go through Hell for him."

I have never heard a woman talk about her man that way. Since he bought me, Master hasn't had much to do with me except for feeding me at the occasional meal.

Anne picks up her story. "You will be two people in Hong Kong, and you need to understand each role very well. Not performing each role well will lead to a very short time with Master. I've said it before: he has high standards. Now, the first role, the public role, is to be a devoted woman, deeply in love with Master and enjoying the high-society life you will lead. You will go to horse races, theater, art galleries, concerts, opera — all the things the high and mighty do. You will wear the latest fashions and eat the finest foods. You will work out at the most luxurious spas and have your hair coiffed by the most talented and created artists. Master will see you have whatever your heart desires. Are you with me so far?"

I can't help but be excited. "It seems like a fairy tale come true," I say. "But, it doesn't include letting me go home, does it?"

Anne chuckles. "No, that's not part of the deal. You may have a great time, but you have to know you're really working for Master."

"All right," I say, "you said there was a second role?"

*****

Dear Readers, Julie will have to wait a bit to find out about her "second role," but I don't think it will be too long. In the interim, let's hear what you might want that role to be. (Carole99 and I are curious, also.) The old saying was "Keep those cards and letters coming," but we now have electronics, which is so much easier.

J Spe

12