48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 07: Julie

Story Info
First service.
7.7k words
4.41
39.6k
11

Part 7 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carole99
Carole99
462 Followers

Welcome Back, Dear Readers. Julie, Our Heroine, is about to learn about her dual roles in Master's service. Would any of you like to share her service? — J Spe.

Note to new readers: Please read the original chapter, "48 Hours on Blue Bayou" and then follow the story of each captive separately. Lisa, Pt. 02, (so far). Julie, Pts. 03, 05, and now, 07. Autumn, Pts. 04 and 06. We apologize for any confusion. We are co-authors writing 1 part at a time. Thanks for your comments.

Many thanks to Co-author J Spe for writing Julie's story.

As always, please don't confuse fantasy with real life.

Carole99

*****

48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 07: Julie

Continuing from Pt. 05:

"You will be two people in Hong Kong, and you need to understand each role very well. Not performing each role well will lead to a very short time with Master. I've said it before: he has high standards. Now, the first role, the public role, is to be a devoted woman, deeply in love with Master and enjoying the high-society life you will lead. You will go to horse races, theater, art galleries, concerts, opera — all the things the high and mighty do. You will wear the latest fashions and eat the finest foods. You will work out at the most luxurious spas and have your hair coiffed by the most talented and creative artists. Master will see you have whatever your heart desires. Are you with me so far?"

I can't help but be excited. "It seems like a fairy tale come true," I say. "But, it doesn't include letting me go home, does it?"

Anne chuckles. "No, that's not part of the deal. You may have a great time, but you have to know you're really working for Master."

"All right," I say, "you said there was a second role?"

Her face loses a bit of its excitement. "Yes, and it's even more important to Master that you do this one well. It's the private side of your existence. You are going to be part spy and part treasure. Master will train you to ferret out the secrets his opponents are trying to keep. Mostly, these are business deals or political schemes, occasionally some illegal stuff like smuggling operations. Master will try to protect you, but there can be some risk if the opposing team decides you are trying to do them in.

"The treasure part comes from using your body. Master will lend you to the opposition for sex or playtimes. He won't be able to protect you during some of these tasks, but the usual rule is that there is not supposed to be permanent damage to any of the girls. Your pose will be that you like it rough and that you are always ready for more."

"That's why you and Igor have been training me to stimulate and satisfy both men and women, isn't it?"

Anne nods. "Yes, that's implicit in your role. You must be able to get any of the powerful men and their women so aroused and distracted that their pillow talk will help Master's businesses."

With a giggle, Anne tells me of her greatest triumph. She was leant to a poker game as, ostensibly, just a hostess.

"It was supposed to be just passing cigars and drinks and making a few sandwiches. But I got the group so aroused that the game was forgotten while they played with me and boasted about their latest maneuvers. The intelligence I brought Master was so huge that Master was able to rack up tremendous profits along with building up his reputation." There is a pause and Anne's gaze goes distant again for just a moment.

"You really enjoyed that game, didn't you?" I ask quietly.

"Well," she grins, "I do now, looking back, but it took a month to recover from the games."

"Can you tell me about these games? And, what do you mean about recovery?"

"You can probably guess at most of them. Of course, they used me for sex, my mouth, my cunt, and my ass. They showed off their skills with the whips, single-tail and cat-o'-nine-tails. There was one guy into Japanese suspension ties. He was very artistic, but every pose he tied me into was designed to stress parts of my body. That's what took the most time to heal. Later, Master told me the guy was over-the-top complimentary about me being such a good subject. When Master mentioned that he'd had to spend so much time and money on my recovery, he just shrugged and said it was well worth it. Master told me he had a hard time not laughing in the guy's face, because lots of the money Master made came from this guy's stuff."

"So, Master's profits and reputation come from these other guys, what you called 'the opposition,' spilling their secrets while they bang you or beat you?"

Anne looks at me a bit sharply. "Don't get high hat on me, kid. Anywhere in the world, everyone reports to someone, has to keep someone happy. You did it in that legal firm, didn't you?"

She has me there! I had never slept with any of the partners, but I'd been nice to some jerks I wouldn't have given the time of day. "I see your point. OK, but it never got to where I needed time for treatment for recovery. This is a whole lot bigger stage."

Anne nods, then grins. "And Igor and I agree with Master that you'll shine on it. The big hump is getting your mind straight. If you look at this like a prison sentence, you won't be good at it and you won't enjoy the parts of it you should. If, on the other hand, you share Master's plans for you, if you put yourself into enlarging Master's world, then you'll probably have a ball, be a great success, and earn Master's gratitude."

I sense there is a reverse side of this coin. "And if I can't?"

"Master's accountants will let him know — debits and credits — what he's got invested in you, from the time his yacht met Blue Bayou up to the current minute. They'll have estimates of the market for a used slave. If your value isn't up to the current market, he'll be ready to sell you on. And, from the stories I've heard, the next step isn't at this level."

All I see is an abyss facing me. My face probably shows how scared I am. Anne takes my chin in her hand and looks into my eyes. "If Master, Igor, and I didn't have the strong conviction that you'll do well, not just survive, we wouldn't waste a minute on your training. There are plenty of other girls we could work with. You should drop this negative attitude, this 'I'll be a failure' idea, before it takes root in you. You know how teenagers always feel they can do anything? That's the proper attitude for you, and that's because, for you, it's going to be true. Master has done this with so many girls, he knows what he's doing."

I can't help but be reassured by Anne's talk, her logic. Master has been successful, right? So, he knows what he's doing, right? So, I can really do this, right? It all sounds so simple when she lays it out like that. I manage a small grin.

"OK, Anne, let's do it!"

Sharon comes up to us and drops a small curtsy. "Julie, Master is asking for you."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chapter Six: First Service

Master's smile when he opens the door is radiant. I'm kind of getting to like that smile. I get to see it when I'm accepting something from him, like the handfeeding at meals, or some training.

"Please, my dear, come in and make yourself at home."

A glance around shows Master's suite to be magnificent. The windows are at least double the usual size, even for First Class. The walls are upholstered in a cream-colored tapestry enlivened with blocks of color, interesting but not overwhelming. The aft wall presents a dresser and mirror equal to any I've ever seen. The forward wall is the headboard for a king-size bed flanked by floor lamps. A desk is to my right on entering, while the wall left of the door supports a wardrobe. There is a door near the dresser which, I guess, leads to a bathroom.

"I'm pleased that the dress fits you," Master says. I twirl a bit, showing off the little flare possible with the skirt. Master gives a few appreciative claps with his hands.

"Please sit down on the bed and take off your sandals. I'm sure the week without real shoes has made these heels a bit tiring to wear."

My grin lets him know he's right. I place the sandals at the foot of the bed and stand, waiting for Master's next instruction.

Instead, Master circles me, slowly, with a hand on my shoulder, then caressing my back, sliding down to my waist and then a bit lower, cupping my ass.

Coming in front, Master looks right into my eyes. Immediately, I expect to feel fear, but rather it's different. There are equal parts of respect and trust in my mind. I just know I have nothing to fear from Master. He will take care of me, is what his look says to me.

His voice is quiet and easy, with no hint of anger. "Anne and Igor have been working with you on the anatomy lessons the past few days. I'd like to see some of what you've learned. I'm going to draw the zipper down your dress until it comes off. I'm going to expect you to undress me, gently, folding my shirt, pants, and underwear, until I'm as naked as you. Then, you're going to show me what you can do to get me aroused until I'm almost mad with desire for you. I want you to finish me with your mouth. Do you understand?"

It was always there, wasn't it? Master had bought a pleasure slave and he was expecting pleasure, wasn't he? Anne and Igor had been training me, weren't they? So, why am I surprised by these orders? A part of my paralegal mind suggests that human beings can fool themselves into an alternate reality with just a bit of effort. Had I been making that effort? My Inner Goddess suggests that Master is waiting for an answer, that I had better quit making foolish efforts, and get with the program. My Inner Goddess is nothing if not practical, I know. Besides, she is always up for a romp on a king-size bed.

I move my hands to the small of my back, thrusting my breasts, especially the left one, forward. A deep breath, and my answer comes out easily. "Yes, Master, your slave understands." What more does a slave have to say?

Master's hands come up, one to hold the neckline and the other to draw the zipper down. There is a slight rustle as Master brushes the dress off my shoulders and it puddles at my feet. Master steps back and I seem to know he wants me to pick up and fold the dress. Igor has said Master prefers neatness over random displays.

In a moment, I am back, reaching for his shirt. It rustles, as silk does against wool, as I draw it out and unbutton it. A few moments later, I have his belt unbuckled and drawn from his trousers. A button and a zipper and I draw down, rather than let fall, his trousers. He steps out of them easily. A moment later, I kneel to unlace his shoes and draw them and his socks off. They go next to my sandals. Master raises his arms to ease removal of his undershirt and I am left with his shorts, already a bit tented by his arousal.

"No hands for the next step, my dear."

I nibble at the waistband and grasp it with my teeth, pulling it over his semi-erect cock. One side at a time, I tug his shorts down until he steps out of them as well. I step against Master, welding my body to his, trapping his erection between us. After a moment, I lead Master to the bed and he stretches out on his back.

In a moment, I am on the bed beside him, running my hands over his chest and abdomen. Anne has taught me to use a light touch at the start and Master smiles as I worship his chest and abdomen, not going near his package so soon.

I can feel small contractions of Master's abdominal muscles as I stroke over them. When Igor did this to me, I had been both tickled and, almost, pained. I hope this is what Master is feeling from my hands. His mouth gasps out a single "Oh, yes!" Score one for the slave!

Without any rush, I move to Master's nipples, circling them, occasionally twisting them, even some small pinches. When Anne did this to me, I rocketed up the arousal ladder. Master, however, is proving a bit less sensitive. I add my lips and teeth to the nipple play, and Master grins and nods. Score another for the slave!

I have no idea how long Master wants this game to last, but my sense of proportion tells me it's time to move to Master's package. I cuddle his scrotal sac and feel the weight of the jewels inside. I stroke from Master's crotch down the sac with one hand, finally letting the balls fall into the other hand. I set this up as a rhythmic play, letting the balls, what the French call les testicules, go from hand to hand. Master begins to move in time with my rhythm. I move my thumbs to the front of his sac, so that each stroke now has a slight pressure to it. Master is now lifting a bit with each stroke and I can feel his balls draw up to the top of his sac.

His erection is full now, and I haven't even touched his cock. I divert my hands to the insides of his thighs, up high near his pelvis, and I see his balls descend just a bit. Igor had said that a seduction should have some peaks and valleys, that a continued arousal runs the male to a climax too soon. Master is now entering a valley, with Master's cock not quite so erect.

It is time to show attention to Master's cock. My experience, which isn't what you'd call encyclopedic, sizes him up as about average. For an instant, I hear echoes of the "size is not what counts" argument, then I focus my attention on Master, where it belongs. I blow a gentle breeze across the organ, and it responds with a jerk higher. I gently grasp the pole and find it is hard as a rock. There is some movement of the skin and I milk Master with one hand at a time, similar to my play with his balls, moving from base to tip. Master's glans is a deep bluish to purple color, indicating the blood engorging his cock.

I change direction, moving from tip to base, hand to hand. Master is now voicing small moans and beginning to twist a bit with each pass of my hands. I notice he hasn't put out any fluid, no pre-cum, and I wonder if Master is using his skills to resist my skills. I grin; this is a battle he is not going to win!

I have no idea how long we've been playing, but it seems to me time to introduce my lips and mouth to Master's cock. First, a small, short kiss on the tip. Then, little kisses and an occasional nip with my lips on his shaft. Soon, I open my lips and take just a bit of his head into my mouth, holding it for a moment, long enough for a swipe with my tongue. Then, another breath across the head, the cooling effect serving to arouse Master a bit more. Now, there is a bit of pre-cum from his slit. Score another for the slave!

Gradually, I take more and more of Master's length into my mouth. With each additional inch, I work my tongue in different motions. There is a simple side-to-side motion, useful also for positioning Master in a cheek or in the center of my cavity. Licking around the cock gets more moans from Master. "Twirls and Swirls," as Anne taught me, gets Master to buck up and down.

When I feel Master reach the back of my throat, I panic for a moment. Gagging and retching are not on my program, I have been taught. I try Anne's suggestion, to try swallowing maneuvers. This gets my tongue working faster, but I am able to take more of Master inside me. Now, I have my nose buried in his bush, and I am aware that his scent is clean, male, and strong.

I release Master from my mouth slowly, in stages. With one hand, I stroke the inside of his thigh and he spreads his legs. In a flash, I am between his legs, my knees keeping him wide open for me. Master's hands grab my head and I expect him to force my mouth back to his cock. What he does is undo my ponytail and my hair falls around my face and onto Master's abdomen.

It is another tool to tease him with. I go back to milking his cock up and down with my hands, and add swishes of my hair across his lower belly and thighs. It is an attack on two fronts!

I move again to take Master into my mouth, moving my hands to his ballsac again. I can feel his balls move upward and I tug them down gently. I want to prolong his arousal, but, eventually, I'm going to make sure he wins this battle!

Now, I add a bit of suction to my tongue activity. Master is now writhing on the bed and I know I wouldn't want to be denied release from this point. I just about get all of him in my mouth when he lets out a shout and I feel his cock swell as his cum shoots down his cock and into my throat. I start swallowing for the first jet or two; Igor has laid down the law that no drop of a Master's cum is to be spilled. Then, I hold the rest in my mouth. It gets pretty full.

As Master finishes, I slow my tongue motions and, when I detect some softening, I free his cock. In a moment, I look up at Master and open my mouth, showing him I have held all the seed he gave me.

"Good girl! You may swallow, Julie." I do and stop to consider Master's taste. Slick mouth feel and some lemony flavor?

Master pats my head and then the bed alongside him. I crawl up and snuggle against him. I suspect he has had a "very good" experience, but this doesn't seem like the best time to ask for a clinical evaluation.

Master grins at me. "I was right, again. Julie, you'll do very well. Now, press the green button on your side of the headboard one time and let's get a short nap."

I am amazed at the warm wave of pride that envelopes me, but I manage to find the green button and give it a push. I have just been used by a man wanting to get off. I have had no stimulation or any arousal. There has been no pleasure for the slave. In fact, I'm perspiring a bit from all the effort. It was all his arousal, his climax, his pleasure. If this had been a date a month ago, I would have been furious and kicking the dumbass male out of my bed and apartment before he got a chance to dress.

Now, "you'll do very well" is enough to make me proud of myself? I take a look at myself and, yes, the pride is the only thing there. I may be a slave, but Master has valued me "very well" and that's enough for me. I fall asleep beside my Master wondering at this aspect of slavery.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chapter Seven: Debriefing, in Multiple Waves

Master and I are awakened by a musical door chime. Sharon is wheeling in a cart with two flutes of yellow bubbly fluid. Master passes one to me and salutes me with the other. I take a sip and remember that slaves don't do well with alcohol: my drink is ginger ale. I'm willing to bet that Master's flute contains champagne. I grin, letting everyone know that this is a part of slavery that I'm now familiar with.

Master gives a series of orders, most of which go past me. Sharon makes some notes, says, Yes, Master, and exits. Master's slaves do seem to meet that "high standard" Anne and Igor have been stressing.

Master leads me into the bathroom and we shower together. There is just a bit of play here; Master seems to have something on his mind. He dries me with a warm fluffy bath sheet that's at least twice as effective as my towels back home and orders me to dress and return to my seat. The warm feeling swamps the sense of being dismissed.

Anne is waiting for me. She picks up from my grin that her pupil met the "high standards" rule. Still, a teacher's job is never done. She has me go through each of my moves, my maneuvers, asking about Master's response, his sounds, his moans, his movements. After just a few moments, I feel the warmth and pride slip away.

"Please, Ma'am, I was feeling so good about this. It was my First Service to Master, and he said I'd done 'very well.' You make it seem like a trip through a carwash, just something mechanical." By this time, I'm almost in tears.

Anne gets up, walks around a bit, and sits back down. She pats me on the arm. "Julie, you're right. A First Service should be something special, almost like giving Master your virginity. I'm letting my teacher-hat get the better of me. You take time to savor this. There's no rush. We can leave this til after the meal service."

Carole99
Carole99
462 Followers