48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 11: Juli

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minister does eventually make up his mind. He releases my legs and moves back on the bed, coming to a kneeling position in front of me. He reaches up and unsnaps my wristlets from their chains and guides my hands to encircle his waist. His rampant member now nestles between my breasts. I know what is expected, so I use my elbows to pack my breasts tighter to his cock and begin to rise and fall against him. It isn't the best way for a breast fuck, but it's the easiest one for the male.

I am doing all the work, but I am also in control. I can slow down as I feel his erection thicken or speed up as he begins to soften. The controls have reversed. I move faster, trying to push my Minister over the edge into ecstasy, but his embrace tightens and slows me down. Sir is still in control and we are again breathing together.

My legs are beginning to tire and I suspect Sir understands this, probably from a few quivers in my movements. He releases me and backs off a bit. I stop and concentrate on getting myself together. Minister has worked me for what seems like forever. I am a bit sweaty and I'm not sure all of my parts are still connected. My heart rate, when I check on it, is running way too fast.

The thought of more aerobic work in the gym flits across my mind. My trainers have hardly beaten me, but they have made me focus just as they had announced: my focus has become whatever my Master might need or want. His needs and wants have become the center of my universe.

My Minister smiles. "You see, my dear Julie, that the discipline of yoga allows one to control his arousal. It allows the connection with the partner to become so deep that these become acts of love more than passion. Am I correct in this?"

A slave always answers, and answers with truth, right? There's no way I can deny my Minister. I return his smile, saying, "Yes, Minister. I did not know this before, but you have made me understand. Thank you, Sir."

He chuckles. "Well now, not so soon with the Thank you's. I would like to introduce you to the Reclining Goddess pose, also called the Supta Badda Konasana. Supta for Reclining, Badda for Bound, and Kona for Angle. Please lie comfortably on your back."

It is easy to follow that order and Minister takes a moment to stroke my arms and legs from shoulder to fingers and from hips to toes. I'm instantly tingling with some arousal. Minister laughs at the surprise that must show on my face.

The bedside table produces a pair of handcuffs and Minister locks them on my ankles. I think this ensures that I won't be able to spread myself for him, but Minister has me bend my knees and draw my feet up to my pelvis, the soles of my feet in contact.

"This butterfly position of the legs starts a dynamic for you," Minister instructs. "You will find a tension as you open your knees more widely, but the point is not just to open wider, it is to soften your inner thighs, allowing them to sink into your pelvis. Stroke your inner thighs, my dear, and let the chakra flow into your pelvis. As it does, your heels will come closer and your knees, on their own, will fall wider apart."

I try it and — what did you expect? — Minister is exactly right.

"Now, my dear, press downward with your heels and lift your pelvis a bit."

Again, I try and, with my pelvis up, Minister slides a pillow under it. My heels fall to the bed and I feel 100% pussy. I am soooo ready for Minister.

"Now, we must insure that my dear has a proper oxygen supply for her pelvis. Please raise your arms toward the head of the bed."

This takes no thought at all. Then, I hear the clicks as Minister hooks my wristlets to chains from the head bedposts. I have only an instant of irritation. I'm not going anywhere, am I? And, I'm so aroused that I'd like Minister to take me there sooner rather than later.

Minister pays some more attention to my nipples and I fight the need to writhe under his touch. He wipes a finger across each bud and presents it to my lips. Confused, I still know enough to reach out with my tongue and clean his finger.

The taste is spicy and sweet! This is the surprise that Pat had mentioned during my preparation. I cannot suppress the giggle that erupts. Minister joins me, but then gets back to stroking and tapping the zones where he has found maximal response. He has me mapped like a geologist's plan of an oilfield. I find I am pleased!

Master mounts me gently, playing the head of his cock at my labia before entering. I recall some distant biology lecture that described vaginal nerves as concentrated in the first part of the organ, but I am getting sensations from places much deeper. I tug on my wrist chains, just to let Minister know that I'm ready, and he sets up the ancient rhythm between a man and a woman.

I don't direct him. He is the Minister, right? He may be too slow or too shallow right now, but I'm predicting that he'll take care of that in just a moment. I just try to match his rhythm. As a casual remark, Minister gives permission for me to climax. I am so aroused I almost don't hear him.

It takes considerably longer than a moment, and I am completely drained by the time Minister is satisfied.

When he is comfortable lying beside me, I tinkle my wrist chains. I need them loosed so I can clean him, right?

Minister comes to a kneeling position near my head. I turn and am able to clean him without my wrists free. I manage to suppress my Inner Goddess' giggle at how neatly I am positioned.

Minister rests, breathing deeply for a few minutes, and then gets up. He hooks a finger in my ankle cuffs and draws my legs straight. I can feel my thighs returning to their full length.

My Minister looks at me, stretched out now from his pleasure. "My dear, I would treasure a photo of you as you are just now. Unfortunately, that is a bit impractical, but I did want you to know about it."

I am completely at a loss! At a minimum, Minister is telling me that this experience was memorable for him. His allusion to impractical says he knows my status is not just a simple First Lady for a major enterprise in his constituency. I hasten to smile and express my appreciation for the care and instruction he has given me.

In short order, I am freed from the wrist and ankle restraints and we shower together. I dry him with a number of warm fluffy towels. I pass his clothes to him and, as he does his tie, I slip into my dress. Minister makes a game of sliding my zipper up to complete the evening.

My Minister hooks my hand over his as he marches me up the hallway to my kitchen. Anne and Pat are sharing a "coffee and" and we join them like old friends. My Minister has one more surprise for me.

*****

Author's Note: Sorry for the cliffie, but this is a natural "break in the action." In the next Scene, Minister's surprise is dwarfed by a surprise from Julie's trainers. Look for Scene 7 in a few weeks.

In the interim, Carole99 and I would be pleased to read your comments, suggestions, and (as for the yoga sequence) any corrections.

12