48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 23: Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carole99
Carole99
471 Followers

Igor sits back, his face impassive at this attack. I can see him thinking of different things — whips, floggers, canes, birches, for example — to help this slave see things in a "better light."

But my trainer knows me too well! He shifts forward and asks, in a normal voice, "Julie, why the attack? Last night, we set out all the things we were going to do to help you sell well. And, no, all those things you just said wouldn't affect these Enterprises in the least. What they would do, and you should have recognized this on your own, is validate why we're selling you. Those actions would only make you sell at a lower price, and probably to a lower class of buyer. We don't think you're that stupid, so, please, explain this outburst."

I try, but my voicebox is closed. In moments, I am sagging out of position and sobbing. Igor gives me some time, but, with a sound of him clearing his throat, I manage to regain control. He still looks calm, but an eyebrow is raised. "A question has been asked ...?"

"Please, Sir," I start, "my apologies for losing control. But ... But ... "

He cuts me off with a severe voice. "Julie, stop saying 'But.' You sound like an outboard motor. Now, the slave I've trained would just take a deep breath and spout it all out. So?"

My Inner Goddess is cackling over the "outboard motor" joke, and I do take the deep breath. I know what I want to say, and I'm sure my trainer won't like it, and I don't much like it either. "Please, Sir, this slave really wants to say that she cannot like the idea of leaving these Enterprises. The people here have become like a family to me. I was even looking forward to whatever the Empress had in mind for me. I really thought I had my Master at the center of my universe. I'm so sorry about that trip to the Opera. It was so unusual that I lost all those good things. It was just for a moment, but I know I can't take back that moment's crime, Sir. If I could, Sir, I'd do anything to take that back."

Igor waves a hand, dismissing my words. "Well, Slave, we've all got things we'd rather not have done. But, life doesn't have 'do-overs,' does it? This morning, I have a list of things to discuss with you. So, take another deep breath, let the past go, and let's focus on the future. Do you understand?"

It is a signal that these sentiments are a closed era in my slavery at the Enterprises. I manage to regain my Position One posture and answer my trainer's question. "Yes, Sir, this slave understands. Focus on the future. Thank you, Sir."

Igor settles himself at the table and flips open a folder. "Here's the general program. We've got to get you to the slave corridor by 1300 hours on Day One. There will be some registration details, documents of ownership, proofs of identity, and so on. We'll take care of them. You will be fitted with a standard collar from the House running the auction. The idea is not to have any decorations that might add or detract from the slave herself. The Slavemaster will tell you that the collar contains a tracker device, some kind of rfid chip, that prevents you from getting lost. We suspect, although we're not sure, that the collar also contains a shock device. If you're where you're not supposed to be, the collar will deliver a shock. Depending on how far off-base you are, it might be a minor shock, but it could be enough to knock you unconscious. Do you understand?"

I am impressed! My trainers are clearly focusing on the important items; there's no doubt they are serious about this project!

"Yes, Sir. Tracker in the collar means a shock if I'm out of place. Thank you, Sir."

"Now, this first afternoon is designed to have all the slaves get to know each other. With all the slaves listed in the Preliminary Catalogue, there may be some slaves assigned as roommates for a particular cell. Here's a chance to show your dedication to your Master's universe. Greet any roommate warmly. You know how Master is always talking about slaves being generous and helping each other? That's what this afternoon is for. You need to make some allies because you never know when one of them might just have the answer to a problem you're facing. Buyers are so wildly different that you can never be sure what's going to happen. The Slavemaster is there to keep things at least somewhat on track, but friends are always a help, even if just to talk to.

"And that's another item. Pay attention to the Rules in this new House. You know when we don't allow talk; it probably will be somewhat different in their House. You want to show your helpful side, right? Be sure you get someone to tell you the rules if the Slavemaster lets that item slide a bit. In particular, pick up on how fast this House expects its slaves to respond. Here, Master isn't too fussy. You know, for example, that he doesn't mind you taking some time for a deep breath. Well, you may not have that time in their House. Do you understand?"

Another important item! "Yes, Sir. This slave understands. Find out about timing. Thank you, Sir."

My trainer goes on for some while about this new slave corridor, this new House that's running the auction. First "upstairs," and then, down in the Intake Slave Corridor, everyone had been careful to tell me the rules. I hadn't had a single demerit from violating them. (No, my crimes had all been big ones!) I made myself a promise not to get tagged by any of this new House's rules.

Igor turns a page. "OK, now, Day Two is for Examinations: your demonstrations and evaluations. Your Catalogue pages will list your gym routines, but a buyer may take you to a gym and have you show that you really can do all of the work we've claimed. The tip here is to do the routines as you've done them here. Don't, for instance, rush through anything. First, it won't look beautiful — and remember, you're trying to project beauty every moment — and, second, you won't get the breathing and muscle recovery phases right, so you'll tire much too soon. That failure will call into question every other claim we've made for you. It may be enough for the Slavemaster to have you checked by the Sheldon Scale officials. By that time, it's a total disaster as far as selling at a good price. Certainly, you won't make your Reserve Price.

"Now, during this 'Demonstration Day,' you will be seen, felt, and talked to by as many buyers as possible. You will be used so they can pick out the slaves they want to consider for 'further evaluation.' You will be moved about, poked and prodded, and asked all kinds of questions, mostly to test your attitude and spirit. I'm sure you will feel like a side of beef hanging in a butcher's shop. The general idea behind this handling is to see if you still feel humiliation in your slavery. What do you think would be your best response to this?"

Wow! That could be the $64,000 Question! Literally. My answer will have to affect what the buyer might be willing to bid for me! My Inner Goddess suggests one answer, but I think I have a better one.

"Please, Sir, if I show myself as being humiliated, it shows I haven't accepted my slavery. My training is suspect. That would lessen my value to a new Owner and curb his desire to bid for me." I'm not sure I'm right, but it seems most logical from my perspective.

Igor smiles his approval! "Julie, I think you see the situation properly. If you feel put upon, humiliated, it means you are thinking of yourself. That means you are not holding your Owner at the center of your universe. That has to be a warning to any bidder. Every response you give during these contacts must show your dedication to your Owner and Master.

"Now, suppose a buyer orders a position you don't know? What is your response?"

This one is easy! "Please, Sir, this slave will ask, with respect in her voice, for more instruction. This is the lesson you taught me with that question so many times my first night: 'Do you understand?'"

Another approval! Igor expands the idea. "Right. Most buyers will appreciate your desire to do the task properly. And, it shows another side of your personality: spirit. Not many buyers want a slave who has no spirit, who won't be actively participating in her Owner's wants or needs.

"All right. Now, here's a warning for you. Some buyer may probe your ass and then probe your vagina. This is a dangerous health issue. As soon as you can, you should report this to the Slavemaster or his staff, and request an antiseptic douche. I'm sure the Slavemaster will take care of the trespassing buyer.

"Here's another tip. This process will be wearying. Drink as much as they give you. There will be a drain at your station, so you can pee as you need to. This is another way to show you have your Owner at the center of your universe, rather than your timid self. Do you understand?"

My trainer has gone through so many points and tips, but each has been clearly explained. Again, this answer is easy: "Yes, Sir, this slave understands. Thank you, Sir."

"Let me tell you a bit about the buyers at this auction. The House has been quite clever at vetting each of them. Each has had to buy a $1 million Certificate of Deposit from the House's bank. The CD matures on the last day of the auction and will be used to settle any purchases the buyer makes. Any overage, of course, together with the interest, goes back to the buyer's bank."

I'm impressed. The House of Slavery that is running this auction has not only made sure it's invited buyers who are well-heeled, but they've also gotten the money laid away up front! Someone up there is smarter than most of the Partners in my old law firm.

Igor must be finished with his list, because he closes his folder and phones for a messenger. "We're going to change your schedule a bit in the next few days. We want a balletmaster to evaluate your Movements and Positions. That's a large part of your Sheldon scoring, and we want it as high as possible. Now, you'll be going back to the slave corridor, where there is a surprise waiting for you. At your next conference, we'll ask you about these new lessons you should be learning. Do you understand?"

A "surprise?" Well, most things are a surprise to a slave, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know my trainer has something particular in mind. I manage a reply: "Please, Sir, this slave will think very hard about these conferences and try to understand the lessons. Thank you, Sir."

As soon as the words are out, I recall a similar exchange on my first night on Master's yacht. I see from his eyes that my trainer also remembers. I scramble to the Obeisance position and manage to say, "Please, Sir, this slave will understand the lessons. Thank you, Sir."

From Igor's chuckle, I understand that I made this answer in the nick of time.

Author's Note: Sorry about the cliffhanger "surprise," but this Scene has already run longer than usual. We'll try to get the next Scene ready ASAP. Of course, your suggestions for what "surprise" awaits Julie would be of interest to other Dear Readers as well as your authors.

—J Spe

Carole99
Carole99
471 Followers