48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 31: Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carole99
Carole99
472 Followers

I think we are all just bursting to know what is going on. I know I am.

We all have different ideas, which we advance with enthusiasm. It turns out that he is being punished for abusing another slave. That sounds about right given his attitude. The punishment is symmetrical because he is now getting controlled abuse in return. Stimulation without satisfaction.

The most chilling thing I learn is that if, say, I was doing this, and he did have a climax, I would have failed, and it would also be my fault. I would be due for a correction.

Next morning, there is a change of schedule. Ma'am, the Sexual Arts Director, appears in the corridor. She tells us that we are going to finish the correction, for twenty minutes each. I remember what she said the other day about earning our keep. This is our first assignment. With a feeling of both nervousness and confidence, I think I can do this. At least the male slave has been gagged, I guess so his remarks don't distract us from the job.

One goes first. For several minutes, nothing much seems to happen. Then, the male emits a squeal that even the gag doesn't prevent. Instantly, a Guard taps One's shoulder and she backs off. The Guard moves to the male's head and there is some questioning, which the male answers with hand signals. I wonder if she accidentally used her teeth. Fairly quickly, the Guard returns to One, gives her some instruction, and she returns to work.

Ma'am's crop points to me, and I take One's place, in front of a semi-rigid cock.

Though I have had plenty of tuition and practice with artificial penises, the male Trainers have so far not let their precious dicks come anywhere my mouth. Apart from the time I was described as being useless as tits on a bull, and the time I threw up, when I was first captured, this is the first live dick I have had in my mouth and it doesn't seem too happy to be there.

I'm doing my best to get and keep him aroused, but not too aroused, without much success. He is not exactly slack, but I can't detect any signs of intense arousal either. Perhaps he is still feeling some pain. Anyway, there is no instruction from Ma'am, so I keep soldiering on. My twenty minutes comes to an end.

Five is next. She seems to be more successful. Maybe too successful, for just before she is motioned to stop, the man gives a groan and a shudder. I'm sure he has come. Sure enough, as she kneels back, Five opens her mouth, the trainer says something, and she swallows. I am a bit anxious for her as she is escorted back to her cell. She looks upset and scared, but Ma'am follows her into the cell, and says something quietly. Five looks much relieved.

Authors' Note: Thank you, Dear Readers, who appreciated the first part of Three's story. I hope you have enjoyed this part as well. Next time, Three has to find a position within The Enterprises. How will she achieve this, and how might she stumble along the way?

— Taliesin1

Carole99
Carole99
472 Followers