48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 49

Story Info
Erotic Repast: slave trussed, forked, and spooned.
8.6k words
4.59
14.7k
3

Part 49 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carole99
Carole99
472 Followers

48 Hours on Blue Bayou, Part 49: Julie and Niamh

Authors' Note: Our heroines are facing new demands and commands in their slavery. Will they manage to uphold The Enterprises' high standards? Some examples in this Part.

Your insights and suggestions, of course, have been welcome! And, interesting. Keep those Cards, Letters, and Comments coming! We read them all!

— Taliesin1 and J. Spe

Chapter 165: All Wrapped Up

Soon enough, Security knocked on the door at Room 204 and Julie, for the first time, had to sign the Delivery Book for a slave, rather than having her Master sign for her as a slave. It made her giggle, which made the slave look at her sharply. She regained her self-control and, with the leash Security proffered, took the girl inside.

Julie could see why Martin's Acquisition Team had bought her. She was a small young woman, quite nicely proportioned, with full breasts and wide hips. Her eyes were black, as was her hair, which fell in the slight waves that Julie recognized as a signature styling from one of the hairstylists in the Concierge Service. But her face was the clue: she was beautiful!

Seeking to make a "connection" with the slave, Julie explained that she was The Enterprises' recent First Lady and First Slave, and what service they were to perform for the Master this evening. The girl looked bored by the information, looked around the room, and asked where she could take a nap until Master showed up.

It was astounding! Never had any slave Julie had ever heard of asked such a question! Julie struggled to find an answer, but Taj simply walked into the bedroom and stretched out on the ever-so-welcoming bed!

Julie was shocked into near-paralysis by this slave's behavior. She searched her memory for any similar behaviors since she had been taken from Blue Bayou; she found none. Then, the rest of her brain came to her rescue. This slave is new to The Enterprises. She's probably either doing what her previous Owner allowed, or she's trying to one-up me since I told her I was a slave like her. But what do I do to regain control? This isn't going to work for Mr CAT's Bondage Ties Lesson later!

And then the answer was simple. She took an item from the Salon and approached the bed where the new slave seemed to be resting comfortably. A fairly harsh stroke with the junior cane brought the slave to attention.

"Position One, now!" barked Julie, and the new slave complied with alacrity. "Now, slave," Julie continued, trying to inject as much venom as possible into her voice, "do you know what a First Slave or First Lady is?"

"Please, Ma'am. Yes, Ma'am," came the answer.

"So, you know that a First Slave or First Lady has almost unlimited power over other, lesser, slaves. Am I right, slave?"

Again, the answer came quickly. "Please, Ma'am. Yes, Ma'am."

Julie softened her tone just a bit. "Very good, slave. That's just about the only answer I'm going to want from you this evening. Do you understand?"

Her use of the Standard Slave Question gave Julie a surge of confidence. The slave's answer was perfect: "Please, Ma'am. Yes, Ma'am. Your slave understands. Thank you, Ma'am."

"Now," Julie continued, "are there any ties you particularly don't like, or that cause you trouble?"

Taj took only a second to think. "Please, Ma'am, I had the Ball Tie once in class. It was hard to breathe and that scared me. Thank you, Ma'am."

"All right, Taj. I think we'll start out very simple: just a few ways to tie your wrists. I'll do one in front and a few with hands behind, as if getting ready for Transport Mode. I'm not sure whether you'll look better in Position One or lying on the bed. We'll wait to see how tonight's Master prefers you. OK so far?"

"Please, Ma'am. OK so far. Thank you, Ma'am."

"Once I've got your wrists tied, I plan to do your ankles. Are you more comfortable with the ankles crossed or parallel?"

This time, Taj hesitated before venturing, "Please, Ma'am, my former Owner usually had my ankles parallel. I don't know if crossed would be easier."

"I see," Julie noted. "Perhaps I'll take the moment to build up the Master — I'll ask him which he prefers and we'll go with that. The next step will be to put you into the Hogtie, ankles joined up to wrists. There will be some tension here; I want your back arched a bit because that looks ever so much more exciting. OK so far?"

The new slave answered promptly. "Please, Ma'am, yes, Ma'am."

Julie thought Taj was going to look so exciting that there was a chance that Mr. CAT would want to spend some time "exploring" this new package. She decided not to mention that to the new slave at this time.

"Master may want some refreshment about this time," she said instead. "I'll try to get you out of the tie, but he may want to enjoy you while he has his drink. If so, what are you going to do?"

Taj broke into a huge grin. "Please, Ma'am. This slave is going to writhe around and pant like she's having the best orgasm ever. If that doesn't give him a proper idea, he's not going to get any benefit from learning about any ties!"

Julie — with Taj joining her — laughed at the picture the new slave had painted. "I see you've 'learned the ropes' pretty well." She wasn't sure whether she wanted her Master choosing this slave or her for his sexual pleasure this evening. She did have her "professional pride," after all!

Taj agreed. "Yes, Ma'am. My former Owner almost always had me tied some way before mounting me. Most of the time, it was just spread-eagle on the bed, but he did take me in the Hogtie sometimes. It's a bit hard on the shoulders, but he didn't last very long and I got through it all right."

They discussed a few more ties and Julie sensed that the new slave had abandoned her original "high-flown" attitude and was fitting into the simple "service mode" that Julie favored. From hints in their conversation, Julie sensed that this young woman's first Owner had filled her life mostly with drudgery. Now, the girl was impressed by The Enterprises' interest in buying her and its present focus on sexual service. Julie asked about the former Owner's wife and Taj replied that he was a widower when she came to him.

Taj added, "Actually, I haven't had much work for women. I'm just starting the Sexual Arts module and all we've done so far is anatomy."

Memories came to Julie in a flash. She giggled and explained to Taj, "I was surprised at all the names they had for each of the parts. Growing up, we only knew a 'nice' name and one 'nasty' name for anything."

Taj nodded. "The thing that surprised me was that, while animals had only specific times they could be in heat, we people could get excited almost any time! I remember thinking that's why we were in charge of the Earth!"

An idea popped into Julie's head. "We have some time before Evening Nourishments and Master's return. I would like you to explore my pussy and show me what you've learned so far."

The new slave laughed. "Now, that's the best idea I've heard all day! This morning's class was all about names and what they meant. There wasn't any fun in the whole session!"

The two slaves, one very senior and one very new to The Enterprises, joined together on the bed. Julie announced an anatomical name and Taj went to it, mostly with little hesitation. Taj explored the part with touches and licks, from timid to purposeful, with Julie showing what responses the younger slave could expect from such explorations. It didn't take long for Julie to start up the rainbow of arousal.

She ordered the young slave to assume the Sixty-nine position, and the touches and licks and nibbles became mutual. It was not long before Taj gasped out a request for Permission to Climax. Julie replied with the admonition "Not before me!"

It would have been hard to say which slave orgasmed first. Afterwards, the two slaves spooned for a few minutes before Julie reminded them that they had a service to prepare. The bed was remade with fresh linens and the two slaves showered together in preparation for the Master's return and their evening service.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chapter 166: An Evening at Rope's End

Mr. CAT's dinner had gone well, with some ideas floated for more detailed discussion in the morning. Now, he was headed back to Room 204, wondering what his consort, his "loaner slave." would have ready for him.

He was in the corridor when he realized that, properly, he was supposed to be planning what she was going to do for him!

On entering his suite, he found Julie waiting in perfect style: she was naked, posed in Position One, with her knees spread wide enough for him to see her clean-shaven pussy, and her head down in submissive posture. He moved around her, admiring her pose and enjoying the projection of her submission.

"Julie, it is a pleasure to come home and find you ready for any command. I wonder, how did you become so well-trained? Can you tell me something of your training here?"

Julie looked a bit more upward, checking for any hint of what her again-Master might be thinking. Then, she spoke easily about the number of hours and the number of people who had had a "hand" in her training. She hadn't meant to make a pun, but her Master and she caught the double meaning instantly and broke into laughter.

"Truthfully," she added, "my Trainers always explained what they wanted me to do, so it was easy to comply. But, they also were clear about what punishments I would receive if I didn't want to comply. I got to taste many of them and it didn't take long for me to accept what they told me was my new Path in Life. I'm afraid I don't always behave as a Good Slave should, but I'm always trying, Sir."

Mr. CAT had shed his jacket and tie as Julie was speaking. He patted her head as a gesture of familiarity and asked about the evening's activity with bondage. From her position, Julie answered that she had arranged for a rather new slave to be available as a model for some basic ties. The model was in the bedroom and they could move there at Master's wish.

Master wished.

Taj was positioned before the bed as Julie had been before the door, a nicety not lost on Mr. CAT. He again circled the slave, appreciating her beauty and the position that offered it to him so completely. Julie introduced Taj, adding that they could work from this Position One on the floor or, if Master desired, on any position on the bed. Master smiled at this play to his position and indicated they should start here and, perhaps, move to the bed later.

Julie began by taking the model's wrists, crossing them in front, and showing Master how she would start the tie by circling either one or both wrists with the rope. "You usually work with the rope doubled. It distributes the tension better than working with a single strand and, because you use the bight at the center of the rope to place your first knot, a simple Lark's Head Knot, it controls the slave immediately. Then, you wrap the wrists with several loops of rope. You can wrap each wrist independently and then join them or you can wrap them together immediately. Again, the several loops distribute the tension as well as reinforcing the control of the wrists. You can wrap either from side-to-side or front-to-back or even a combination; whatever looks or feels better to your eye.

"Then, you finish the tie by wrapping a turn or two perpendicular to the loops, that is, between the two wrists, to cinch the tie tight, but not too tight. You should be able to get a fingertip under the rope after every knot. The tie is finished with a plain square knot. Notice that I've laid the loops of the rope neatly alongside each other. This is not only for the beauty of the tie but to make sure that there are no loose turns in the tie."

Julie asked Taj to try to get loose and the model tried various moves, all without success and all showing off her curves and flexibility. Mr. CAT watched all these moves closely and even lifted the model's arms to see how the rope was laid. Finally, he patted Taj on the head and thanked her for her cooperation. The new slave, now careful to show proper decorum, remained silent but bowed her head in reply.

Julie undid the tie, announcing that the next tie would be with wrists behind the back and in a different position. She showed her Master how the slave's hands could be positioned palm to palm with the fingers pointing upwards — the Prayer Position — or downward — the Reverse Prayer Position — before the rope was applied.

"You will have to see how flexible your slave is," Julie remarked, "because the Prayer Position requires more flexibility from the slave. Now, again, we start with the bight at the center of the rope with a Lark's Head Knot but, in this position, you can only wrap the rope in one direction. If you wish to make sure the hands are tied as well as the wrists, you can loop the rope around the palms as well. Again, you finish with a few loops of rope to cinch the tie and end with a square knot."

Taj was asked to struggle a bit to show how the tie controlled her arms. Again, Master's eyes feasted on the young woman's efforts. Julie thought she could detect some tenting of Master's trousers and some increase in his breathing rate. Good, she thought, we're getting him aroused. Just what I wanted for this evening!

After Taj's performance, Julie announced that adding ties to the model's legs would lead to a hogtie. "However, I think this will be easier to follow if Taj moves to the bed."

Master CAT nodded approval and Taj made a production of getting to her feet and moving to the bed, where she managed to position herself prone without disturbing the bedlinens. Julie positioned her legs with the ankles crossed and invited her Master to tie Taj's ankles just as she had demonstrated with Taj's wrists. Master had just a bit of difficulty finding the center of the rope to form the bight for the first Lark's Head Knot, but managed to capture the model's ankles satisfactorily in not much more time than Julie had taken.

Julie complimented her Master immediately, hoping that the tie would hold once Taj started her struggles, and Mr. CAT grinned boyishly.

"Now, the major point of the hogtie is to bring the ankles up to the wrists. The easiest way is to take another rope and start it from the ankle tie." Julie ran a fresh rope around the crossed ankles, led it up underneath the palm-to-palm wrist tie, and brought it back down to the ankle tie, again bringing the rope underneath that tie.

"You'll find that, when you come to a previous tie, you'll work easier if you bring the rope up from behind that tie. That way, the rope is always right in front of you.

"Now, we start to pull on this last rope. This increases the tension and, slowly, the ankles are pulled upward, toward the wrists. Because there are actually two courses of rope between the ankles and wrists, we have what the engineers call a 'mechanical advantage.' This means you have to pull twice the distance that you want to move the ankles, but you only have to pull half as hard. For most slaves, the ankles won't reach quite to the wrists, but you will force the slave's back to arch into a pretty curve. This also brings the head up, and we will see some advantages to that shortly." Julie tied off the rope and ordered, "Taj, please show us how this tie affects your freedom to move."

Taj's movements were deliberate, starting with her arms, moving to her legs, and last, to her torso. Julie had seen examples of Middle East belly dancing, of course, but this slave's movements were ever so much more arousing. The room was silent except for Master's deep and somewhat rapid breathing.

Julie moved around the bed and took Taj's chin in her hand. "Please, Master, note that the arched back raises the slave's head. This puts her mouth at a convenient height for anything you might wish."

Master said nothing, but in seconds he had shed his trousers and shorts. He climbed on the bed, knelt before his slave's raised head, taking it from Julie, and ordered Taj to open her mouth. He deftly inserted his semi-erect cock into the open mouth. Taj responded by closing her lips around his shaft and working her tongue over the now-erect rod.

"I see what you mean," Master managed to report. In just a few minutes, Master's grunts and sighs filled the room. Master began to rock his pelvis, invading Taj's throat with each thrust. Julie listened carefully to make sure the young slave was getting enough breath with Master's withdrawals. Soon, with a shout of triumph, Master came, erupting in his slave's throat. She swallowed rapidly, not losing a drop of his precious elixir.

As Master came down from his climax, Julie could see his posture soften. She wasn't sure about his cock, but from Taj's jaw movements, she guessed the slave was cleaning a softening member.

Mr. CAT smiled at Julie and remarked, "My dear, you were quite correct about the arch in the back. And your model is quite competent with her tongue. At this point, if I were with one of my women at home, I would be looking for a cuppa — a cup of good English tea."

Smoothly, Julie picked up the cue and announced that such a beverage was easily available in the suite. A few moments at the machine in the suite half-kitchen produced a steaming mug, to which Mr. CAT added a spoonful of sugar and a dash of milk. As he sipped, a hand wandered over the bound slave's body. Taj responded with continuously sensuous writhing and a few gasps and moans.

Mr. CAT noticed. "I say, Julie, it seems that our model is somewhat aroused. I'm reminded that my women aren't slaves, so I really should be doing something that will bring them to cumming. Is there a way to do this with this tie?"

"Of course, Master," Julie replied. "This tie offers several possibilities. First, you did the ankle-tie with her ankles crossed. This makes it possible for her knees to be separated, opening her pussy to you. Now, with the woman on her stomach, you can easily work your hands on her pussy, but it will be a bit difficult to arrange comfortable penile penetration."

For a second, Taj giggled at the formal speech; even Master grinned. Julie hurried to add, "Not a problem, Sir. You just lengthen the tie from her ankles to her wrists so she will have some flexion movement at her hips, then just lift her hips up so her thighs come forward. Perhaps a pillow will help, so she is almost in the Down Position on her knees. That should make entry easy."

Master suited action to his instructor's words. Kneeling behind the bound Taj, Mr. CAT had no difficulty in seeing what was possible. Unfortunately, the magic of tea for an Englishman had not had sufficient time to bring his cock to an action-ready state. Master gave Julie an upward arch of an eyebrow and Julie quickly wrapped one hand around the limp rod, massaging its shaft and tapping on its helmet. Master's cock began to respond and, when Julie planted a few kisses on the organ, it grew to serviceable dimensions.

But Master had a new idea. "Julie, from here I can enter either of my woman's holes, right? I could take her in the ass, right?"

Julie's answer was immediate. "Of course, Sir. You'd just need some lube for anal penetration." As if by magic, a tube of lube appeared and Julie began to apply it to Taj's winking rosebud. She pushed a quantity into the canal, taking the time to start dilating the sphincter muscle guarding the slave's asshole. As Taj's muscle relaxed, Julie added a second finger and more lube. She didn't know if Taj had been schooled in anal sex, but she recognized that Master was intent on this service from his slave. Without calling attention, she stroked the slave's pussy, finding her already wet with pussy juices, and knew that Taj was becoming aroused by the impending anal sex.

Carole99
Carole99
472 Followers