4th and Goal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having a beautiful woman leering at her with sexual intent, this woman, in particular, was something she could definitely get used to in a hurry.

"Come on, babe. I know you can shake that booty better than that while you work."

A girlish giggle bubbled out of Elizabeth's throat. She couldn't help herself. Tabitha brought so much fun in everything she did. She wondered at the working atmosphere in her laboratory.

"That's what I was talking about. Ever tried belly dancing?"

Elizabeth laughed as she gave her a sample.

"I stayed in Algeria for a couple of months. One of the men I was working with took a bunch of us to this restaurant where there were belly dancers. I was fascinated, so I asked one of the women where I could learn. Later, I'll show you what it looks like in a traditional Middle Eastern costume. It's a great exercise for the belly muscles."

"You know, I'm not so hungry anymore."

"Well, I am, and I want you full of energy. I intend to keep you busy all week-end."

"Yes, ma'am. We engineers aim to please."

She ended up eating her meal off Elizabeth's body, feeding her between kisses.

*****

Sunday morning, Elizabeth felt Tabitha slip out of the bed. One look at the clock and she saw that it was her usual time to get up too. She grinned. That was another thing they had in common.

After going to the toilet and brushing her teeth, she tied her hair in a ponytail for her yoga workout.

She was only mildly surprised to find Tabitha pacing the living room restlessly. She went to her for a hug and a morning kiss.

"What is it, dear? Would you rather be at the hotel?"

"Yes... No... Of course not. It's just that I don't sleep much and it's my time of the day to read and study. Only, when I left, Friday, I was in a hurry to meet this gorgeous woman whom I hoped to sweep off her feet, so I forgot to take my briefcase of, at least, my ereader, so I'm..."

"Why don't you go get them at your hotel and come back here? Unless you'd prefer..."

The rest of her phrase was muffled by a hungry mouth telling her exactly what Tabs would prefer doing.

"Okay then." Elizabeth panted. "I'd better go change my panties if I want to be able to do any yoga or I'll think of this kiss every time I get a whiff of myself. Go. I'll have breakfast ready when you come back."

*****

For some reason, she couldn't concentrate so it was slow going. After unsuccessfully trying a pose for the third time, she growled and grabbed her cell.

"Are you still at the hotel, love...? Then go back to your room and pack your bags. You're moving in with me... I know. I don't care about what anyone will think or say... I know that too. I'm a workaholic like you. I'll take a few hours sleeping by your side over... Get your ass up there, pack your bags and check out. I expect you here in forty-five minutes. Are we clear, missy...? That's better. Oh, I almost forgot. I love you Tabitha. Hurry home. I miss you already.... See you."

She returned to her mat with a smile and a joyous heart. She took great delight in breathing deeply each time a pose brought her bare wet pussy near her head.

Thirty minutes later she heard the door open. Quickly, she changed form and oriented herself differently.

"Damn, woman, you sure know how to welcome a girl home. Should I fetch the strap-on?"

"I was hoping you'd say that."

*****

As she walked to the kitchen for a glass of fruit juice, Elizabeth looked in the living room and stopped in her tracks.

"Where are your bags?" She asked, afraid she had gone too far.

"A couple of colleagues were on their way out to breakfast when they saw me turn around and run back to the elevator, so, of course, they followed. They wouldn't stop bugging me until I told them about you."

"I'm almost afraid to ask. What did you tell them?"

"That this beautiful woman had just ordered me to get my shit and to move my ass back to her place because she wanted to fuck my brains out. They helped me pack so it would go faster. They're bringing my bags and the rental later. You said you had a second parking space in the underground garage. I'd like to park my bike there, if that's all right with you."

"Sure, but what about your car? Don't worry, my neighbor doesn't use his second space. I'll ask him if you can. I'm sure he'll say yes."

"Great. Do you have a place I can use to work?"

"Why don't you use my office? I can bring my laptop out here if you want."

"No, that's all right. If you're working too, I'll set-up out here. Anything is better than the mayhem at work. That's why I like to read early in the morning. It's easier to concentrate."

"What are you reading today?"

*****

Hair pulled in a severe bun, four inch hoop silver earrings, blood red lipstick, dark exaggerated evening make-up, black leather laced bustier and long flowing skirt open at the front and back to show a tiny g-string, gloves up above her elbows, six inch knee-high stilettoes boots, Elizabeth was dressed to dominate when she opened the door.

She directed the two startled women to deposit Tabitha's things with crisp gestures. She was tapping her riding crop against her thigh in impatience as they made the two trips necessary.

They had almost laughed when they saw the commanding Tabs on her knees, facing them, wearing only a pair of green boy shorts. Her hands were tied behind her back, a ball gag in her mouth, nipple clamps firmly attached. Their snickers stopped instantly as the mistress sharply snapped the stick on her leg.

She still hadn't said a word when they were done and were ready to leave, but she blocked their way out.

She poked one of the women on the chest, lightly tapping her breast.

"Gracias por ser amable con ella la otra noche, pero ella es mía ahora. ¿Entender?"

To Elizabeth's astonishment, the woman didn't miss a beat. She went down on her knees and bowed her head.

"Si, señora. Entiendo. Puedo respetuosamente preguntar si se me permite servir a usted también?"

Elizabeth looked at Tabitha who was as surprised. She shrugged and nodded, indicating that it was up to her to decide, though the twinkle in her eye betrayed her own preference.

Keeping the mask on, Elizabeth extended a gloved hand to the woman who kissed it before putting it on her own head.

"¿Cuál es su palabra de seguridad, pequeña?" She asked sternly. She could see the tension leave the woman's shoulders. She had been willing to play because of Tabs' involvement, but this was an unknown situation. Normally, she would have talked with the Dom first to establish the parameters of the game.

"Es 'rojo', señora."

"And you? Will you submit too?" She pointed to the other woman who was already backing toward the door with both hands held protectively in front of herself.

"No, ma'am. This is not my scene at all. I wish you all a lot of fun, but I'm out of here."

"Thank you for bringing Tabitha's things over."

"It's not a problem, lady. Ya all have a nice day." She turned and left hurriedly.

Elizabeth locked the door and stood before the kneeling woman.

"Vamos a jugar en Inglés, hijo. ¿Es bueno para ti?"

"Yes, lady, I desire only to serve you."

"What are your limits?"

"Only that I be able to work with your other slave tomorrow, lady."

The Mistress slapped her across the face, hard, then caressed her cheek.

"Is this acceptable to you?"

"Yes, lady. Thank you, lady. I am your slave. My body is yours to do as you please."

"Good. Now undress and fold your clothes neatly, like a well-behaved child."

Looking at her body as it was revealed, Elizabeth had to admit that she did look like her in many respects. She smiled fondly at Tabitha who was gazing at her adoringly.

"Come with me, child." She ordered. Before they left, she took a control from the coffee table and showed it to Tabitha. It was set at '2'. As she looked, Elizabeth clicked the button until the small screen showed '7'. Wide-eyed, she looked at her mistress as she felt the vibration in her vagina augment.

"Enjoy, baby. We'll be back soon." Elizabeth kissed her forehead lovingly and turned to her new playmate.

She didn't stop when she heard a body fall to the floor and the volume of moans rise. The woman did. Tabitha was writhing, face twisted in an agony of pleasure. She hurried to follow the mistress.

Elizabeth took her to the bathroom where she removed her gloves. Reaching under the washbowl, she brought out an enema bag with hose and nozzle.

"Do you know what this is, child?"

"Yes, lady. It is to make myself clean."

"Do you know how to mix the soapy solution or do you want me to do it for you?"

"I have done it before, lady."

"Proceed."

As she watched the woman get the bag ready, she reflected on the situation. She and Tabitha had only meant to shock her friends when they delivered her things. The woman's reaction had been totally unexpected.

Although she couldn't wait for Tabitha to dominate her, over the years, she had come to enjoy the role herself.

Once everything was ready, Elizabeth had the woman bend over the toilet bowl and spanked her ass and thighs red, interspersing the slaps with caresses. When she was done, cream was leaking down her trembling legs. Reaching around to pinch her clit, it didn't take long, thrusting in her vagina with two fingers, for the woman to cry her first orgasm. Ten minutes later, she was on the floor, clutching at her sensitized pussy, tears of happiness flowing.

Elizabeth knelt and took her in her arms.

"You're a good child. Now you will get yourself clean so we can play some more."

Back in position, Elizabeth slowly inserted the nozzle, pulling it in and out until she had the woman moaning again. When she had her pushing back to get more, she undid the clip and let the warm water flow.

"Hold it until I tell you to let it go."

Eyes shut tight as she concentrated on the sensations, the woman nodded. Once the bag was empty, Elizabeth pulled the nozzle slowly out, eliciting more moans. After a few slaps, she had her sit on the toilet and expel the water. They repeated the process twice. Then she brought out a sealed vaginal douchebag.

The woman couldn't believe it. She could have searched for months in this new town before she found such a caring Dom.

"We have both done this before you arrived. When you are clean inside, you will shower. There is mouthwash here, toothpaste and a toothbrush still wrapped. Meet us in the living room when you are ready."

"Yes, lady. Thank you."

Elizabeth caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead again.

"You are a good child. We'll have a lot of fun together."

When she came out, clean inside and out, ready to let this beautiful mistress have her way with her, confident in her own safety, she stood for a moment, watching the woman who could put one of the most influential physicists in the world in his place, one of the preeminent engineering minds of her time, lay across the small woman's lap, ass and thighs stripped in red welts, offered for more.

She went to kneel beside the mistress, awaiting her orders.

*****

Three hours later, Elizabeth was kneeling between the two women stretched out on the bed, feeding each other from the Thai lunch she had ordered for them. She gently rubbed a special ointment over the evidence of a long morning of play. A testimony to her expertise, neither had used their safe word.

"I'll have to call my friend in Saudi Arabia. I'm almost out." She told them.

"I can ask my Mistress back home too." Ava said. "It would be faster."

"Is it good? I've been using this one for years on myself and on others. It's the best I've seen yet."

"Hers is all herbal. A tribal shaman prepares it for her. You can try it."

"I will, but let's let these heal first." She rubbed it in deep, knowing from personal experience the soothing effect of the product. It too was a traditional remedy, handed down from the women in the harems of old to the modern ones.

"Where did you learn to be such a good Dom? If I could, I would love to introduce you to my own, back home."

"Oh, here and there. At first, I was the Sub. My first mistress was a kind, loving woman. I was sorry when life separated us. Then I had a bad experience and I began taking the other end of the whip, although I still enjoy being dominated. I'm lucky to have found a woman to exchange roles with." She cupped Tabitha's mound and squeezed it gently.

"I saw the fading welts on your back. You are indeed lucky." Ava leaned over to kiss her boss. "Me, I am a Sub. I would not trust myself to know how to dose the punishment as skillfully as you did."

"I'm teaching Tabitha. I can instruct you too, if you want." She gave her an intimate caress too.

"I think I prefer being on the receiving end. Would you mind if I played with you while we are here?"

"I'll have to discuss it with Tabitha. We didn't expect you to join us today. You took us by surprise."

"Please, Tab..."

"It's all right, baby. While we're here, you can call me Tabitha too. I love when Elizabeth says it. I've been Tabs for so long, I almost forgot it. As for playing with us, if my love agrees, you're welcome anytime you want."

"Nuestra casa es su casa, Ava." Elizabeth told her. "What do you say, love? We have an extra room."

"Are you sure, honey?"

"I've been alone all my adult life. Now I have you and I won't let you go anytime soon. As for Ava, she's your friend and, after putting herself in my hands like she did, she's mine too. If you're okay with it, she's welcome to live here. It will certainly be better than the hotel for however long your project lasts."

"Years, baby. We're planning to start launching elements to the Space Station in five years for final assembly. Most of it will be done at the Cape, but it's a spaceship. It's going to be built to travel in space, not to power through the gravity well. For the first few trips, it will carry rovers to be dropped on Mars and the other planets. The next model will bring a lander with it."

Tabitha took Ava's hand and reached back for Elizabeth's. She brought both to her lips.

"Here's to a friendship." She kissed Ava. "And to love." She kissed Elizabeth deeply.

*****

Ava proved to be a good roommate. She did her share of the chores spontaneously. She also introduced the couple to her family's recipes.

There had only been one incident when the young professor who wouldn't take no for an answer showed up at the condo one evening, unannounced. Elizabeth was at a speaking engagement, but Tabitha and Ava were home, poring over the technical drawing of a part which was giving them trouble.

The next day, Elizabeth met her on her way to class. The woman lowered her eyes, apologized for having been such a bitch and promised to be a better person from then on. Elizabeth looked at her retreating back, nonplussed. That evening, both her love and her roommate looked so innocent when she recounted the incident that she smelled a rat immediately.

"You'd better fess up right away, ladies. Or should I get the paddle?"

Tabitha brought her to her lap for a hug and a kiss.

"That's not much of a threat, love. If you were to threaten to withhold it, now that would have us spilling the beans in a picosecond."

"I would beat her quiet so I could be the one to tell you." Ava laughed. She was kneeling at Elizabeth's side, holding her hand.

"The bitch showed up here yesterday evening before you arrived." Tabitha told her. "Let's just say that we put the fear of the goddess in her."

"That is right. And we did not give her any duct tape before she left."

"Did you take a picture for me?"

"As it so happens..." Ava reached for her cell.

*****

With Christmas approaching, Tabs and Lena were driving all the teams to exhaustion since the lab would close for ten days to give everyone a chance to go home for the holidays.

Elizabeth came out of her home office to find Ava sleeping on the couch while Tabitha worked at the desks she had set up for the both of them. She had a drawing table beside her covered in technical drawings and a three-monitor array in front of her displaying scientific and engineering documents.

She went to her and wrapped her arms around her neck.

"It's 1:00am, love. Even you need to sleep a little."

"I'm almost done, honey." She didn't even slow her typing.

"Hit 'save', darling. You'll be up in three hours anyway. You can finish it then." She kissed Tabitha's ear and went to wake Ava so she could go to bed too.

As she did more and more often, she steered her to the master bedroom where she undressed the woman who was barely awake. Since she liked to work only in panties, she was ready to take Ava to bed.

When she felt Tabitha slip in behind her, she turned and embraced her tenderly. She smiled when her love fell asleep still mumbling technical jargon.

*****

Christmas morning, a gift was waiting on Elizabeth's pillow when Tabitha opened her eyes, and wonderful aromas drifted in the bedroom.

Following the instructions inside, she took a quick shower and came in the kitchen wearing the white snowflake appliquéd red boxers and mesh muscle top to find Ms. Claus waiting for her, wearing a hot red floral galloon lace, microfiber and mesh chemise with underwire, molded cups, gold metal grommet lace up side detail, lace trim, picot elastic straps, hook and eye closure, garter straps with thigh high stockings, a matching red thong, and red stilettoes. A red hat with white fur trim worm at a rakish angle completed the ensemble.

"Good morning, my love." Elizabeth twirled. "Merry Christmas!"

Tabitha embraced her for a lingering kiss.

"You look so sexy. I would pinch myself all the time, but I'm afraid I'd wake up to find that you're but a dream. I'm the luckiest woman alive."

"You say the nicest things, darling. You'll look sexy too after you open the gift I got for you from Victoria's Secret. I bought one for Ava too in a different color. I'll give it to her when she comes back day after tomorrow."

"In that case, I'll wait to open mine with her."

"There's a special one for you. I wasn't sure if you'd like it. I was afraid I was too forward." She pointed to a set of small boxes on their breakfast plates. They were placed on red roses, the stems weaved in a wreath. "I love you, Tabitha. My heart belongs to you." She said before her love opened the small jeweler's box.

In it was a small pure silver ring. Finely etched was the word 'Forever'. Elizabeth showed her the one she was holding. It had the same word etched on it. It was too small to fit on her finger. It took a moment for the stunned woman to recognize what it was.

"I know it's not conventional, but I thought we could keep it to ourselves if you didn't..."

Tabitha guffawed.

"Why would I want to hide our love? You already met all the people who are important to me at the Christmas party."

"Dr. Smith is quite the character. He pinched my bottom while he was hugging me."

"He's an ass man and he has good taste, you've got to give him that. Here's a secret for you. Yours is the only one he pinched. He approves of you."

"I got the feeling it was something like that, so I pinched his right back. I like Lena too. What a mouth she has. I had to dig in my Arabic to keep up with her friendly insults."

"These two are the closest thing I have to a family." While they were talking, Tabitha had retrieved a small gift of her own from her desk. She went to one knee as she gave it to Elizabeth. "Elizabeth Tremaine, will you do me the honor of being my wife? These are not clit rings, but I'm a traditional girl."

Elizabeth opened the box with shaking hands. In it were two rings in a lustrous silver-colored metal with a design in small diamonds. Tears filled her eyes.

1...456789