4th and Goal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a titanium-vanadium alloy. It used to be part of the Apollo 11 lander. The diamonds form an 'endless knot', a symbol of eternity used in Tibetan Buddhism. I had to call in some favors to get..."

Suddenly, her mouth was too busy to form the rest of the words.

*****

The reunion with Ava was emotional. They hadn't realized how attached they'd become to the tico and the affection was returned.

She gushed at their new jewellery. She found Elizabeth's idea brilliant.

"That is the most original thing I ever heard of, but you realize the trouble you will get into the next time you go through security at an airport, don't you?"

They all laughed picturing of the security agents insisting they show their clit rings before boarding.

"While I was home, I picked something up along those lines." She said, and handed each a small box, keeping a third identical one.

They were three intricately carved rings. Each had three separate rings interlocked. Since they were in some kind of polished rock, the artist's talent was impressive. When Tabitha went to put hers on, Elizabeth put her hand over hers, stopping her.

"Are you sure you want to do this, dear?" She asked Ava. "You should have explained it before we put these on."

The woman blushed.

"I should have known you would understand." She said, abashed. She took Elizabeth and Tabitha's hands in hers. "In the months we have lived together, I have come to feel... close to you. These are... friendship..." She lowered her eyes at Elizabeth throat clearing. "They are commitment rings. I... If you will have me, I wish to commit myself to be your... wife."

She broke down and threw herself in their arms, crying her heart out, certain she had lost them forever by her presumption. One look as they caressed her reassuringly was enough. She was only expressing what they were already feeling after all.

"We love you too, honey." Tabitha said softly. "You were gone only four days, but we both kept turning to tell you something and when we wanted to play, it didn't feel the same, so we cut it short. We missed you. You're already an important part of our lives." She put on her ring and took Ava's to slip it on her finger. "We're proud that you chose us to be your wives. I still have enough material to have another ring done for you and we'll all go to the jeweller tomorrow to get your own clit ring."

After they had kissed and shared tears of joy, Elizabeth went to the Christmas tree and brought back two gifts.

"You two go to Ava's old room and put these on while I slip into something more appropriate for our own private commitment ceremony."

She sent them on their way with a swat on the ass.

Ava's eyes went wide as she opened the box to find a Victoria's Secret Lace-up Long Line Demi Bra and g-string. Hers were Ruby Berry and Tabitha's Ruby Wine. They both had six inch heel black pumps.

At Elizabeth's sharp command, they came out to find her in a pure white silk gown made of two panels trailing to the floor. The breast cups were tied behind her neck with a thin white strap. The back was open to the top of her buttocks which it fitted like a second skin. The panels were joined by lacing at the sides so they could see she was naked under it. She had high white stilettoes. She had managed to apply her Dom make-up in the short time it took them to change.

Without being told, they went to kneel before her.

"Lady, if I may?" Ava said with a voice shaking with emotion.

"Speak, child."

"I have a gift to you from my former mistress. Two, in fact. I'm the first one. After I told her all about you, she is the one who got the rings for us. She said I was yours and that she could be my mistress no more. May I get the second one?"

"You may."

Elizabeth was speechless when she saw the content of the box. It was a priceless antique. She could hardly imagine how Ava's former mistress had come to have it.

"Lady, it is a..."

Elizabeth slapped her for speaking without asking permission or being told to.

"Only four days and you forget yourself already. I see you need further instruction. I know perfectly well what this is. It's made to measure for you. It's a boy's version of the cat o' nine tails. It has only five tails and is made of smooth whip cord. It's known as a boy's cat, boy's pussy or just pussy."

She got teary eyed as she read the card. 'Take good care of my granddaughter.'

"I will." She vowed silently.

"Stand up, children." She ordered. In turn, she took their faces in her gloved hands and looked deeply into their eyes, baring her soul to them, then kissed their foreheads. Pulling all their hands together, she began the ancient ceremony. "I hereby pledge my honor, my heart and my soul to you, Tabitha, and to you, Ava. I swear to love, honor, and cherish you both equally and without restriction. I will stand between you and peril of any kind. To this I pledge my very life."

The two astounded women repeated the pledge. It went far beyond any wedding vows they had ever heard. Their lady was crying as much as they were when they all embraced. They beamed when she took them to their bedroom and they saw the implements she had arrayed on it.

*****

As Elizabeth was applying her former mistress' cream to their asses and thighs, Ava explained the relationship.

"Ours is a matriarchal family. Either a man accepts this or he is not allowed to date, let alone marry one of us. There are no macho López men. They and the children take the mother's surname too. So, my grandmother's the Matriarch, the oldest woman. She's a tough taskmaster. We were all raised with spanking, caning and various other corporeal punishments. They were never severe enough to really hurt, mind you. They only served as object lessons. It is only when we become adults that we are introduced into another tradition among the women of our family. The Elder is the Mistress. She trains one or two of either her children or her sisters' to take over when she gets too old or dies. If there are two, the oldest becomes Matriarch and the other submits to her. There cannot be two. As I travelled for work, she gave me permission to find another mistress to assuage my needs. Before I met you, I never found one who came close to her level of mastery. She explained that it was because you have such a kind and loving heart. She also said it got better because you came to love me as I did you. That is when she had the rings made. Do not ask how she got your sizes exactly. I do not know, but we all suspect she is a shaman herself. She even refused to cane me when I asked. She said she would not come between you and yours."

"That's so sweet. I hope I get to meet her someday."

"As Matriarch of your own family, you are welcome anytime you want in Costa Rica. I have sisters, aunts and cousins all over the country. She too expressed desire to meet you. The both of you. I am the first to marry outside our family instead of bringing my spouses into the family. You are something of a celebrity down there."

"I suppose this means I'll have to give some time off to everyone next summer." Tabitha sighed.

"I'm sure they'll appreciate it, love." Elizabeth patted her sensitive ass. "Aren't there laws against slavery in this country?"

"It's not slavery when I work twice as hard." Tabitha huffed indignantly at the accusation.

"Oh? And how often has your team left the laboratory before you did?" Ava asked. "What about Lena's team? And since you have corrupted me with your evil wiles, we commute together and my team was shamed into staying as late as we do."

"All right, then. When's the best time to travel to Costa Rica? We might as well make the best of it."

"December to March, actually." Ava laughed. "That is only because it rains less. The temperature averages around 80F all year. It is not a big deal though. We love to play in the rain naked. It is another quaint family tradition."

"I think I'll love your family." Tabitha grinned. "Are they all as gorgeous as you? Ouch! What? You were wondering the same thing, I'm sure."

"Well, maybe I was. So, Ava, can we look forward to many luscious bodies like yours?"

"As in any female population, there are all kinds of body types, but they are all beautiful."

"I don't doubt it for a moment, love."

"If you want to start a lingerie business, you will have an instant clientele. I made them all green with envy when they saw the sexy things you bought for me."

"When you first moved in, I couldn't believe you didn't have nicer underclothes. With a body like yours, I'd have thought you'd be into them."

"I always thought of bras and panties as something practical you have to wear until you can take them off. I... I showed a picture of you in one of your Dom outfits to Granny. She wants me to send her one just like it. She's pretty much the same size as you, only with breasts like Tabitha."

"Why don't we stop at the boutique tomorrow when we go to the jeweller for your clit ring?"

"That would be great. She is a really nice old lady. It would make her very happy if I can tell her you chose it especially for her."

"It will be my pleasure after the wonderful gifts she gave me."

They all ended in a crying mass of bodies with the inevitable conclusion.

*****

Ava was preparing supper when she slapped her forehead dramatically, wondering out loud if she had left her head in Costa Rica.

"Look in my handbag," She told Tabitha. "A friend of mine told me about this and I thought you would be interested."

"What's this?"

"It's the largest operation to find birth parents for adopted children. It has chapters in all fifty states. Their success rate is supposed to be impressive."

"I'm not really interested in finding my biological mother. She threw me away. Why would I want to know her?"

Elizabeth rose and went behind Tabitha's chair to wrap her arms around her neck.

"There could be a very good reason, love. You don't know if she gave you up willingly. For example, single mothers often were forced to do it. My mother was one of those. She was already with my father at the time, but they were only sixteen, with no means of support, when she became pregnant. Her family and the Church both pressured her to put her baby up for adoption. She never forgave herself. In fact, she caused quite the scandal by refusing categorically to be married in church."

"I would have kept the baby."

"Today, there all kinds of help for young single mothers, but it was different forty-five years ago. She didn't go into details, but I heard stories about others to whom the same thing happened. The young women didn't stand a chance. If you don't want to know, I understand. It's your decision."

"She is right, querida." Ava told her, from where she knelt at her side, holding her hand. "I only brought this in case you were interested because they have a good reputation. Whatever you want to do is fine with us."

""I don't know. After my family was destroyed by Paula's... death, I got used to the idea that I was alone in the world and went on forward from there."

"But you were never really alone, dear. You had Viviane and lots of people helped you. Now you have us and you'll never be alone."

"You're right, of course." Tabitha hugged her wives.

*****

The last shot of cheap vodka she had gulped before the flight attendant picked up the glass for the final approach to Tobías Bolaños International Airport, in San José, had been a mistake.

Tabitha walked into the passenger reception area and forced a smile on her lips as she saw her wives and a large contingent of people waiting for her. She felt proud when she saw Elizabeth give a stern shake of the head to the old woman by her side. It took guts to put the Matriarch in her place, but she didn't miss the slight smile on the woman's face.

She caught Elizabeth and Ava in her arms and kissed them both soundly before they turned to the rest and Ava introduced her family, beginning with Granny Olivia who pulled her in an embrace and kissed her firmly on the mouth.

She laughed when she was told that only Ava's closest relatives came. The rest were waiting at her grandmother's house.

Eventually, they all piled up in a convoy of cars and trucks for the drive to the old woman's home, where the next hour was a whirlwind of introductions, hug and kisses. She gave thanks for her eidetic memory or she wouldn't have remembered a single one in the chaos.

She had barely sat with her wives to savor a glass of local rum and catching up on the last two days (she had detoured to Miami before joining them in Costa Rica), when the old Matriarch sent for her. They knew this was coming. It was inevitable, in a way. Tabitha knew Elizabeth had been grilled when she arrived. It was her turn. Ava's only advice had been not to lie to her.

"She is freaky about it. She will catch you even in a lie by omission. If you do not want to answer a question, just say so. She will respect that."

Tabitha was brought to a second floor office where Olivia was sitting in one of two plantation-style wicker chairs with thick comfortable cushions. Once she was seated in the other, the woman handed her a glass of rum and a cigar.

"Thanks, ma'am, but I don't smoke."

"This not just any cigarro. I roll them myself with the best Costa Rican tobacco. I learned as a child in the factory. You do not smoke them. You savor this taste of heaven."

Tabitha had to admit that it was a pleasant experience, although the slight buzz it gave her made it something she wouldn't get in the habit of doing. The flavorful but strong rum didn't help either.

By the time the Matriarch cut to the chase, she wanted to lie down for a nap instead of answering what promised to be personal questions.

"You are the Matriarch of your house, yes?"

"No. Elizabeth is."

"You let her play the mistress, or the lady as you call her, but she turns to you for decisions concerning your family."

Tabitha would have answered in the negative again, but she couldn't. Not and be completely truthful.

"We make decisions together. The three of us."

"Really?"

"Yes. Where are you going with this?"

"As head of a family, I understand that the people we guide do not need to know everything, but if you are not the head of your family, why do you lie to them?"

"I never lied to Elizabeth, and I may only have kept some things from Ava, but..."

"Where did you tell them you have you been these last days?"

"I... I don't want to hurt them. There's no need for anyone to know. How do you know?"

"You would not understand. Do you love these women?"

"I do, ma'am, with all my heart."

"And did you not pledge your honor to them?"

"I... Yes, I did. You're right."

"I usually am. Now drink, smoke and think of nice things, like your women."

*****

Tabitha woke up feeling woozy, with a slight headache and an awful taste in her mouth. The cold compress held on her forehead and the gentle hand washing her sweaty body with a soft cloth dipped in cool water did much to alleviate her condition. She moaned when it reached between her legs and a finger pushed it along her slit to finish by rubbing her clit.

Someone straddled her belly and fondled her breasts as she kissed her tenderly, while a second set of hands kneaded her thighs apart and a mouth claimed her other lips. She started when the lips kissing her pulled back and a sweet tasting pussy was lowered on her mouth. She would have pushed her away, but her arms were pinned by the legs of the woman straddling her and Ava whispered in her ear.

"Relax and enjoy, my love. These are my sisters and my mother. Grandmother spoke to us and she said that you needed this. She told us you had a lesson to learn. I do not understand. You are a great lover. But we learned not to question of her. She always knows what is best for us. Elizabeth went with her. Unless I miss my guess, Granny Olivia and her sisters are making love to her. The men and children have been sent away for the night, so it is only us López women. Let us love you, Tabitha."

Bowing to the inevitable and understanding only too clearly what the old woman wanted to teach her, she reached with her lips and tongue to give her best to the woman kneeling over her. Her hands were freed so she could knead the cheeks and reach for the full breasts of the woman offering herself so intimately to her. Tabitha's own moans were muffled as she pushed against the mouth loving her breasts and humped under the expert tongue licking her clit. The two fingers complementing those thrusting in her soaked vagina by collecting her cream as lubrication to invade her nether opening sent her over the edge for a devastating orgasm.

An eternity later, she was freed to catch her breath, leaning against Ava's mother, head cradled between her large breasts. She watched Ava make love with three of her sisters, one of whom was in an advanced stage of pregnancy and another squirted breast milk alternately in their mouths. When she saw Tabitha watching her, she crawled to her on hands and knees, exaggerating the movement of her pendulous beasts enlarged by the milk production. She kissed Tabitha passionately, then replaced her mouth with a leaking breast. This was a first for her so she suckled, tentatively at first, then with abandon. She followed the woman's instructions when she showed her how to knead her breasts to help the milk out and to give her the best feelings too.

When she lowered her vagina on a strap-on and another entered her ass as a wet pussy was supported at her mouth, she gave herself totally to the experience, another first for her.

Elizabeth was walking gingerly as she joined Tabitha and Ava in bed, but she was smiling hugely. The three women embraced lovingly, tears streaking down their faces if for different reasons each.

Once they had reaffirmed their love for each other, Tabitha held her wives against her.

"Elizabeth, you remember that I told you I felt an urge to go to you to protect you when you were doing those dangerous crazy things the first time I saw you?" She asked. "I think I know why I felt that way. I didn't go to Miami to meet with the NASA people. I went to meet with the organization Ava told us about at Christmas. After we talked, I got in touch with them. It took that long, but they finally traced my birth-mother. I called her yesterday and we had a long talk. She wanted to meet with me, but I told her I'm a lesbian and that I'm in a committed relation so I had to talk to my partner first. She said she didn't mind and to bring you along. She didn't even flinch when I told her about Ava. She wants to meet us all."

"That's wonderful, love!" Elizabeth cried. "I'm so happy for you!"

"So am I." Ava said. "I never imagined it would turn out this way when I told you about the organization."

"Wait, there's more. I didn't want to tell you, Elizabeth, because I was afraid to hurt you but Ava's grandmother knew all about it before I even got here."

"I told you she is a shaman."

"You may be right about that. She said I had to tell you if I really loved you, and she was right. Then she gave me a lesson in real love. It was a real eye-opener to watch Ava and her family make love together."

"I agree, love. But what does this have to do with us?" Elizabeth asked.

"It has everything to do with us. You were exactly right when you told me how women sometimes had no choice but to give their babies away. Wednesday, we're taking a flight to Green Bay, Wisconsin, to meet my birth mother, Abigail Tremaine. You're my sister, Elizabeth."

Tabitha hadn't known what to expect when she made up her mind to jump in and tell Elizabeth, but it definitely wasn't the reaction she got.

Elizabeth laughed until tears streamed down her cheeks as she held her wives tightly.

1...456789