4th of July

Story Info
Public sex on a long, hot day.
1.4k words
3.85
91k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C2RJ
C2RJ
9 Followers

4th of July:

It had been a very long and hot day, but 4th of July usually is, isn't it? After all the hot dogs, burgers, potato salad, and chips, there is the eventual cool down that accompanies the fireworks. There is the sense of excitement as you sit on your blanket waiting for the sun to finally go down. You have to first make it through the attack of the june bugs. Then it is finally dark enough that you can hardly see the people on the blanket next to you. That moment, right there has always been the most erotic time for me.

This year, I finally have my Tin Man to spend the 4th of July with. We have spent the day visiting with family. Throughout the day I have been showing Jeff exactly what he wanted. I had on a blue and white striped tank top that showed off my 38D breasts. My red shorts had also kept him captivated as well. They are very form fitting and highlighted my ass, especially since I wasn't wearing any panties. All day I would catch his eye in the crowd of our family and friends and smile, running my hand down my waist and over my hip, resulting in a blush from Jeff. I would also grab some whipped cream on my finger, get his attention, and then slowly slide my finger into my mouth, sucking it all off and then taking my finger out of my mouth and flicking my tongue back and forth across my finger. Again more blushes. At one point in the day I was looking for Jeff for another round of teasing when I felt your hand slide down my back and over my ass. I leaned back into your body and felt your cock hard against my back.

You lean down and whisper in my ear, "You want your fantasy tonight, don't you?"

I turn my head up to kiss your lips and breathe against them, "yes".

Then I kiss your lips. We get lost in the kiss like we always do until finally one of my brothers bumps into us and tells us to get a room. As the day goes on I continue to flirt with you and many more times we kiss. Your sweet, succulent lips covering mine and a beautiful dance of love. Your hand also finds its' way to cup my ass each time we kiss.

Finally it is time to go to the park to stake our claim to watch the fireworks. We take our cooler and quilt to wait out the sun. We settle down on our blanket and snuggle up with each other. We talk quietly about the days' events as you hold me against your chest. Even though it is hot, we can't move away from each other. We spend the moments of dusk kissing and looking into each others eyes. I thank you once again for choosing me this time to love. I run my fingers up and down your face and play with your hair, simply being amazed at me finally being in your arms. At the moment the sun goes down, you roll me onto my back with your body covering mine to shield me from the june bug attack. As they are leaving the ground, I lean up to kiss you more deeply thoroughly enjoying the weight of your body holding me down.

As the last june bug flies away, I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. While in there, I change into a free flowing skirt for better access. Because of our teasing all day, I am completely drenched with my pussy juices. I take a moment to pleasure myself and put my fingers in my pussy to get them completely coated with my taste. Since it is so dark out by now, as I head back in the direction of our quilt of heaven, I yell out, "Marco". To which immediately I hear at least 20 different "Polo"'s. I stand still and yell it again. "Marco". This time I hear your beautiful singing voice above the rest of the replies. I know exactly where you are but I love hearing you sing so I continue calling "Marco" to hear your voice guiding me home.

When I finally reach our quilt, I kiss you and you pull me down into your lap. You are rock hard and it's a good thing it's pitch black otherwise everyone around would see your gorgeous cock straining against your shorts. As I'm sitting on your lap, I begin slowly grinding my hips around your cock to tease us both a little bit more.

I whisper in your ear, "I found the most delicious treat on the way back from the bathroom. Do you want to try it?"

You kiss my neck from my shoulder to my ear and whisper "yes" in my ear.

I place my fingers at your lips and you take one in your mouth to nibble it. You quickly realize that all of my fingers are coated in my pussy juices. Your cock gets even harder, if that was even possible. Your hand comes up to cup my breast and you clean my fingers off one by one while playing with my breasts and nipples. You then realize that I changed into a skirt and use your other hand to move the skirt up my legs. You know I love to feel your fingers trailing along my skin, so you get a little torture in yourself. You slip your hand under my skirt and find out I'm not wearing panties. You moan at this point and I remind you to be quiet because the fireworks haven't started yet. Once you are done licking my fingers off, I kiss you to taste me in your mouth. Your cock jumps again under me. I continue kissing you and stand up slightly just enough to undo your pants and pull your thick cock out. I sit back down on your lap and continue kissing you with your cock inside me.

At this point, the fireworks have started. I turn around on your lap, still with your cock inside me and lean back against your chest. We watch the fireworks for a little bit while I simply sit on your cock. My juices are dripping out of me, running down your cock and pooling on the blanket below us. We hear "OOOOOHHHH" and "AAAAAHHHH" all around us. I begin moving back and forth slowly so no sound happens.

"OOOOHHHH", you moan.

I lean back and say, "Do you like the show?"

"Yes", you whisper in my ear as you lick my ear and earlobe.

I ride your cock throughout the display getting us both very, very close several times. There are a lot of "ooohhh" and "aaahhh" from our quilt that had nothing to do with the fireworks. Then as the fireworks pick up speed to signal the end, so do I. Just as the finale starts and everyone starts cheering and clapping, I finally let you cum. You cum so forcibly that I cum in response to you. I lean back on your chest while your cock is still inside me.

We kiss for several minutes, just simply enjoying the feel of our lips touching. As the crowd starts moving around I stand up. You are exposed, and covered in our cum, so I lean down in front of you and lick your cock clean. You take a moment to life up my skirt and lick my pussy clean as well. You almost make me cum again with your tongue. After we both are cleaned up a bit, I turn around and kiss you again. I whisper to you that you probably need to zip up or we will get caught. As you zip up your shorts, the security lights come on. We stand up and collect our quilt and cooler. As we hold hands and walk away to our car, a couple stops us and thanks us for the show.

"We couldn't see what you were doing, but we could hear it and it was the best show we didn't see, ever." He said. We both blushed.

"You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed the show." I said to him.

I look up at you and say, "I love you, Jeff. Thank you for giving me everything I have always wanted"

"You're welcome, DEAR", you say with that smile of yours that melts my heart every time.

C2RJ
C2RJ
9 Followers