5 Floors of Claire's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,251 Followers

"I think your tits are adorable," Leanne noted. "Don't be nervous."

"Thanks."

"Now the rest."

"Everything?" Claire asked.

Leanne raised her eyebrow again. "Unless, of course, you don't want to?"

With an even heavier deep breath, Claire bent down to remove her shoes and socks. Then her pants. Finally, her panties. Her pubic hairs hadn't been trimmed in a while, which was a little embarrassing.

Claire was completely naked from head to toe. She felt humiliated being naked in front of her idol, yet, she felt like she was serving an important purpose.

"Very pretty," Leanne said, looking the girl over. "You've got a quirky look which I find appealing."

"Thank you. I wish I could be sexy like you."

"Well, you could try. Show me something."

"Like what?"

"Anything," Leanne replied. "Remember, my character in the movie is in a dream state. And she sees a vision of a beautiful naked spirit. So, recreate something like that for me."

Claire froze for a moment. Then she swayed her bare hips in a sensual motion, which must have looked dorky, she thought. It made Leanne smile though.

"Like this?" Claire asked.

"That'll do. Turn around. Show me your butt."

Claire turned around and showed her bare backside to the actress. Then she continued to sway her hips again.

"Cute bottom," Leanne noted. "Nice movements too."

"I took belly dancing classes with a friend, but that was a few years ago. I'm a little rusty with it."

"I can tell," Leanne acknowledged. "Now, according to the script, I see the spirit in my dreams, then I follow her down the hall, then down the stairs to the floor below."

There was a seriousness in the actress's voice, as if she was expecting something to happen. Claire suddenly felt very conscious of her nakedness again.

"You mean... you want me to..."

Leanne nodded. "Rehearsals are very important to me. Don't you want me to do a good job for this movie?"

"Of course I do."

"Go out in the hallway. Then walk down the stairs. I'll follow you closely."

"Is that even legal?" Claire asked meekly.

"Haven't you paid attention to anything I've said? Success is about hard work and dedication. I'm an international celebrity because of my work ethic. And I expect my assistants to show the same level of dedication."

There was a seriousness in the actress which couldn't be denied. It was a domineering side which had never been shown to the public. Gone was Leanne's family friendly public image. Gone was her good-girl demeanor. It was a glimpse of the real Leanne.

And Claire felt powerless.

"People aren't usually awake at this hour. But we can manage."

Leanne smiled, "That's the attitude I like to hear."

With shaky hands, Claire turned to the door. She became far more self-conscious about her own nudity. Leanne stood up and opened the room door. There was a mischievous look on the actress's face, giving a nod of approval.

It was time. Claire knew exactly what needed to be done. And there was no way she was going to disappoint her idol.

Claire looked into the hallway. She looked both ways to make sure no one was there. The hall was empty. Claire took the big step and entered the hallway with a bare body.

She heard the door close behind her as she walked. Leanne followed. It was a nerve-wracking experience as she strolled down the hallway naked. Her body was stiff and her fists were clenched.

"Be more relaxed," Leanne said, following the naked girl. "The female spirit character moves slowly and sensually. Remember, it's in a dream."

Claire took a deep breath and walked slower and more sensually by moving her hips with each step. All the while, she prayed that no one would see her, especially her father. It was a terrifying moment. Her heart was pounding. But at the same time, her nipples became stiff from the powerful exhibitionist feeling.

Finally, they made it to the end of the hall. Thank God.. But the worst wasn't over. Not yet. She entered the stairway and her bare feet touched the cold ground. She walked down to the 2nd floor.

She opened the door to the 2nd floor after a quick peek. The hallway on the 2nd floor was empty. Thank God, again.

Claire entered the hallway, unsure of how far to go. She simply kept on walking, naked, with her idol right behind her. It was the most awkward and unusual moment of her life.

"Let's go inside the spa," Leanne said. "You can pick up a robe there and we can talk for a moment."

After several long and slow steps, they finally made it to the small spa room on that floor. Claire opened the door and they both entered. She breathed a sigh of relief that her naked walk was finally over.

"You've been a big help for my preparation," Leanne said. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Claire replied with a shaky voice.

Claire reached for a towel to cover her nakedness, but Leanne forcefully put her hand down on the towel, pinning it to the table. They were face to face.

"How do you feel?" Leanne asked.

"I don't know," Claire shrugged. "Vulnerable I suppose. That was so weird."

"Did you like it?"

"It was exhilarating, I guess. My heart is pounding like crazy."

"That's a good thing. It makes you feel alive, doesn't it?"

Claire nodded. "I suppose. Yes, you're right."

Leanne leaned forward and kissed the naked girl on the lips. Claire didn't resist. How could she resist her idol? It was a soft and friendly kiss.

Then Leanne reached below and touched Claire's labia. It was rubbed softly and the tip of her finger went inside, only slightly.

"You're wet," Leanne noted.

Claire blushed. "It's from that walk. It was so... I don't know how to describe it."

"Don't bother. Some pleasures can't be described."

"What happens next?"

"You're doing a wonderful job as my new assistant. But this movie shoot has more important scenes to be filmed. And I'll need your help. Your training will continue tomorrow. As for now, you can wear the towel."

Leanne released her hold on the towel and Claire grabbed it and tied it around her body. There was another mischievous look on Leanne's face. And Claire wondered what the actress meant by the word 'training.'

~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later, a model came to the set wearing a white robe. She was young and beautiful. There were strange symbols painted on her face for the movie. When it was time to start filming, the model disrobed and stood naked without shame. Her face remained expressionless during the filming.

Leanne gave a beautiful acting performance. They did a few takes until the director was satisfied. When the scene was completed, the crew applauded Leanne and the naked model.

That night, Claire laid in bed thinking of the day's events. Walking naked down the hallway was the most bizarre and unusual thing she had ever done. But it was worth it. Her idol had lavished her with praise. And in a weird way, the whole thing felt good.

Claire slipped a hand down her panties and used two fingers to rub her clit. She continued rubbing until she reached the desired result.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Early in the morning. On the 4th floor of the hotel, the movie producer had been waiting.

The film's producer was a tall, stern looking woman, who kept a no-nonsense expression on her face. She was also a vision of mature beauty. Her body was voluptuous and curvy in all the right places. She moved with sophistication and grace.

After a knock on the door, the producer answered to see Claire waiting.

"Pleasure to formally meet you," she said in a business-like tone.

Claire smiled, "Likewise."

The two women shook hands and Claire entered the hotel room.

They exchanged small talk. The producer was full of compliments over the gorgeous hotel and the wonderful staff. Claire was thankful to be involved with the movie and explained that she was a big fan of the producer's work.

"Has Leanne explained the nature of our private meeting?" the producer asked.

"No, not really. She was kind of vague about it."

The producer nodded. "As you know, Leanne is a very unorthodox actress. She's unbelievably gifted and she likes things done in a particular way."

"I've noticed."

"I'm sure you have. Leanne told me about your naked stint yesterday morning. That was very brave of you."

Claire blushed, "Well, it worked, didn't it?"

"You're right. Leanne gave another excellent performance and I intend to keep that going."

"You sound dedicated to this project."

"I am," she said sternly. "I'm investing millions of dollars into this film. Naturally, it's in my best interest to ensure that this movie is a success."

"Makes total sense," Claire nodded. "I think everyone is doing such an amazing job. This movie looks like it's going to be really bad-ass."

Her face remained serious. "Let's get to the point, shall we?"

"Okay."

"You've probably figured out that Leanne has unique tastes."

"Like what?"

She sharpened her gaze. "Do you really need me to explain it?"

"I think I understand," Claire replied meekly.

"Good. Now, Leanne needs your assistance for today's filming. And she's requested me to be your instructor. Do you know what a fluffer is?"

Claire looked puzzled for a moment. "Well, the joking definition of a 'fluffer' is a person who works on a porn set and keeps the people horny in-between takes? That kind of fluffer?"

"You would be correct," she said, with her face still serious. "And that is what you'll be needed for today."

"I don't think I understand."

"Leanne needs a fluffer. My understanding is that you're up to the task."

Claire froze. "A fluffer? For a horror movie?"

"For this particular movie, yes. There are a number of nude or erotic scenes and Leanne has requested the help of a fluffer. Namely, she wants you for the job. Obviously you'll be paid for your duties."

It was a turning point for Claire. Her responsibilities would soon include being a fluffer to her idol. She thought quickly. Time was of the essence as the producer looked at her with a sharp expression.

"I'll do it," Claire said firmly.

"And you're positive about this?"

"Yes, I am. I hope I am. I've never done this sort of thing before. And with Leanne- wow. This is all so new to me."

The producer nodded. "Very well. If you decide to pull out, we can always find another fluffer."

"Thanks. Hopefully it won't come to that."

"Now, regarding your responsibilities, Leanne has told me that you're relatively inexperienced with women, correct?"

"That's correct."

"But you're also on the curious side, correct?"

"Yes, that's true," Claire replied with a little embarrassment.

"What is your experience level with women?"

"Mostly kissing with a former college roommate. And we liked to touch each other's breasts. That's about it."

"So you don't have any experience with another woman's vagina?" the producer bluntly asked.

"No. Just my own."

"It's a fairly easy-to-learn skill. Especially with someone with bisexual tendencies such as yourself."

Claire blushed, "That's a strange way to put it. But I'm open to learning."

"Good. Now on your knees, young lady. I'm going to give you a brief course in fluffing."

"Now?"

"Shall I find another fluffer for Leanne?"

"No, no, no. I'll do it."

Claire got down on her knees and the statuesque movie producer stood in front of her. It was an intimidating position. Especially since the producer was so commanding with such a stern face.

The producer unzipped her skirt and exposed her bare vagina completely. It was cleanly shaven. Her labia was thick and dark brown. There was a glistening wetness inside.

Claire had never seen another woman's pussy so up-close before and the sight made her instantly aroused. She was in awe of the bare pussy.

"Take a good look," the producer said, gesturing to her own area. "Clitoris, labia, opening. It's that simple. Leanne mostly enjoys clitoral stimulation."

"Me too."

"Good. You'll know exactly what to do. Why don't you give mine a touch? I'll be happy to give you feedback."

Claire reached forward and touched the clitoris with the tip of her index finger. She caressed it gently, almost intimidated to touch another woman. Especially a woman as stern as this producer was.

"That's it," the producer said. "A little harder. A little faster. Don't be scared of it. It won't bite."

Claire pressed harder and rubbed it in a circular motion.

The producer added, "You have excellent talent. Now, your tongue."

"You want me to lick it?" Claire asked, almost with a sense of excitement.

"Please do. It's what Leanne enjoys. It's my job to look after her best interests. Now, begin."

Claire stuck her tongue out and gave the clitoris a lick with the tip of her tongue. She looked upwards at the producer the entire time. While the tip of her tongue was on the clit, she noticed that the producer finally changed facial expressions and showed signs of pleasure. Claire knew she was doing something right.

Then Claire swirled her tongue around the clit, making the stern producer gasp.

"Excellent. My goodness. Leanne will be quite pleased later."

"I'm glad," Claire said, while briefly removing her tongue.

Like a good-girl, Claire put her tongue back on the clitoris.

"My goodness. Will you do me a favor and continue until I finish? I'll instruct you. I'll add a bonus to your final payment. Is that alright?"

"Mmm hmm."

Claire flicked her tongue on the clit, then she pressed her entire mouth on the pussy, causing the producer to gasp.

~~~~~~~~~~

Later that morning. Filming was set to commence on the 3rd floor again. The room was bustling as the film crew set up the lights and camera.

Leanne wore a nightgown. It was the outfit she needed for that scene. The actress spent a few moments speaking with the director about the filming. When they were done, the actress winked at Claire.

"Has the producer taught you everything you need to know?" Leanne asked.

"Everything and more."

"Are you nervous?"

"Definitely," Claire admitted. "I mean, is everyone going to see me do the fluffing? Or can we do it in another room?"

"Does it matter?"

"It's kind of humiliating for me, don't you think?"

Leanne flashed her trademark mischievous smile. It was almost as if the actress was enjoying the humiliation that Claire felt. And she made no attempt to hide it.

"Unfortunately, it has to be in this room," the actress said. "I'll be laying in bed. The camera will be focused on my face. The idea is, I'll be having a naughty dream of that naked spirit. In order to properly convey those emotions, I'll need to be fluffed."

Claire nodded. "So you want me to fluff you, in this room full of people, while the camera is rolling?"

Leanne nodded back. "Exactly."

"Okay. Gosh. Wow. That's a little embarrassing."

"Don't be embarrassed. You're on a professional movie set. Think of how many nude scenes this crew has filmed. Trust me, it's a lot."

"That's a comforting thought. But still, you know..."

Leanne thought for a moment. "You can hide underneath my blanket. I'm supposed to be sleeping in bed anyway."

"Thanks. That sounds doable."

"Just get under the blanket and fluff me until the director says cut. Do it to the best of your ability."

"Got it," Claire said with a faint sense of enthusiasm.

"Are you excited by this?"

"It's interesting," Claire said in a more passive tone.

"Be honest with me, Claire. I've always been extremely honest with you."

Claire shrugged and gave a wry smile. "I can honestly say that I'm excited. I'm enjoying the experience of being on a movie set. You're really beautiful, too."

"Are you attracted to me?"

Claire blushed. "Who isn't?"

The director came and told the crew to get ready. Filming was about to begin. He gave final instructions to everyone and he told Leanne to lay in bed.

But before Leanne laid in bed for the scene, she briefly brought her mouth to Claire's ear.

"I'm so glad this is happening," Leanne whispered. "I've wanted you to eat my pussy since the day we met."

Getting into place, the actress winked and smiled as she laid in bed. She covered her chest with the blanket and pretended to be asleep.

Claire was bewildered. In a good way. It was a surprising comment from her idol. And it only motivated her more. As the director prepared the set, Claire slipped underneath the blanket and was only able to cover the top-half of her body.

"Aaannd action!" the director yelled.

Underneath the blanket was dark. Claire had to feel her way through. Time was of the essence since the camera was filming. She tried to be as quiet and subtle as possible. She ran her hands along Leanne's legs. She pushed the nightgown up. And there it was. The exposed pussy of her idol. Leanne. The woman she worshiped.

Her hands touched Leanne's bare pussy in the darkness of the blanket. It was smoothly shaven. Probably waxed. She felt everything and touched Leanne's labia. It was soft and thin. She probed a little and felt that Leanne was wet.

Claire bent her head forward and planted kisses on the pussy.

"A little more action please," the director said, as if unimpressed. "I need facial expressions, or else this scene looks like total shit."

That was a cue for Claire to get to work. No foreplay. At least not at that current moment. Darn, she thought. Claire wanted the foreplay.

Nevertheless, she was honored to have such a special opportunity. She pressed her mouth onto Leanne's pussy and she immediately felt the actress's legs twitch (ever so slightly). Whatever she was doing, it worked. Claire pressed her mouth tightly against the labia. Her tongue lapped up and down. Up and down. She licked the labia and the insides. Occasionally, she flicked her tongue on the clit. It tasted like heaven. It was only Claire's second time tasting pussy, and to her luck, it was the pussy of a Hollywood superstar.

The actress's legs shivered a little bit. Whatever Claire did with her mouth, it worked. And it tasted lovely.

"Annnd cut!" the director yelled.

A sense of disappointment came over Claire. She wanted to taste more. Most of all, she wanted to make her idol cum.

To her big surprise, Leanne flung the blanket away. The entire film crew saw Claire with a mouth full of pussy. Claire looked bewildered and quickly moved her mouth.

"The scene is done," Leanne smiled.

Claire sat upright with fluids around her lips. "Oh... ummm... great."

"But I'm not done yet. I need to cum so bad. Take care of it for me."

With eyes darting around the room, Claire saw the amused crew members watching them, wanting to see what would happen next.

"Can we do that later? I mean, in private."

Leanne reached down and spread her labia. "Now."

A few members of the film crew began to dismantle the lights and camera. Others were standing around. Others prepared for the next shot. Claire felt incredibly self-conscious with the pussy in front of her face.

"Now?"

Leanne nodded. "I love being an exhibitionist."

After a deep breath, Claire put her head down and placed her mouth on the pussy once again. This time, the blanket wasn't there to provide cover. This time, it was out in the open, for the entire film crew to see.

She closed her eyes, scared that people were watching. Who wouldn't want to see the famous Leanne having her pussy eaten by the new assistant?

It was a scary thought for Claire. But in a strange, exhibitionist way, it was exciting. Most of all, she was happy to at least taste Leanne's magical pussy once again. She lapped her tongue obediently. Up and down strokes. Just like the actress wanted it.

"Look at me," Leanne said.

Claire opened her eyes to see the lust-filled face of her idol. Through the corner of her eyes, she also noticed a number of the film crew watching. It was humiliating, yet arousing.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,251 Followers