(5) Superheroes for Hire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBC
BBC
203 Followers

Ax-Man fired another shot but BBC dodged it. Then he tried to look for Dream Woman but she was already gone.

Ax went to check on Mr. Mega-Boy, who was holding his jaw in pain. The bald black man with the shades had clocked him good.

Jinx Girl arrived at the scene wearing her white tactical PVC. But it was too late, the Black Militia already made their retreat. She could sense what went down and that Dream Woman was now in trouble.

****

Dream Woman slowly came about, she slowly opened her eyes. Her face, throat and eyes were stinging and her vision was blurry and glazed. She then remembered that Steel had cum on her face and that his sperm was still there. She realized the stinging was a result of the semen glazed over her face and clinging to her throat. Dream Woman was in trouble.

She could feel a cool wind breeze between her firm breasts and her tight shaven pussy. She realized her purple skin-tight body suit had been cut open down the middle, exposing her soft white skin.

Dream Woman was lying on her back on a cold slab of concrete. Her arms were shackled to the edges and her legs spread apart.

Through the glaze she could see that it was dark, but she couldn't make out where she was. She could make out something familiar hovering over her face, however. A chilling sensation ran down the spine of her back, as flashbacks returned to her of the brutal double penetration she endured from the Road Warriors. They tag teamed her good and long.

The pain and torture she experienced was excruciating. Now it was going to happen all over again.

Leroy's big black cock was throbbing over Dream Woman's cum covered face. His cock was huge. It was bigger and longer than her face. He was happy about that.

That put a sinister looking sneer on his face. "Hey baby, remember this?" Leroy chuckled.

Dream Woman was in disbelief. She couldn't believe she was about to be taken again. She didn't WANT to believe she had to deal with more big black cock. Not this soon anyway.

"Please, I don't… I can't…." Dream Woman pleaded.

"Shut the Fuck Up! I don't care, I'm going to take pleasure in fucking your pretty face!"

Dream Woman sighed. It was hopeless. There was no escape.

"Now be a good girl, and suck my big black cock."

Dream Woman knew she wasn't going to be sucking for long. Soon she would be taking a good hard fucking down her throat.

Leroy toyed with her, humiliated her. He slapped his big black cock across her face, rubbing it over her lips.

Dream Woman couldn't even blink. She just stared at the incredibly thick slab of man-meat hovering over her face. That is a BIG, BLACK, COCK, she thought to herself.

Visions of big black cock forcefully penetrating her holes flooded her mind. The thought of their rough, coarse skin; the feel of warts and scars along her tongue, were still all too real, and all too intimate.

She closed her eyes and opened her mouth for the inevitable. Her head was hanging over the edge so that the angle of penetration would be easier. From this angle he could thrust his big black cock all the way in to the back of her throat.

The phallic steel tube of engorged man-meat protruded from his muscular body. The swollen purple cock head rested on her lips. She would have to stretch her lips out wider if she was going to take the cock head into her mouth.

"Open up. Yeah, open up that mouth, bitch. I'm going to open you up real good."

Reluctantly, Dream Woman opened her mouth wide enough to take in that swollen cock head.

"Aw yeah, suck that cock bitch. Suck that cock real good."

Dream Woman flicked her tongue and licked all around the cock head, her tongue feeling the rough blotchy skin of it all.

Even though her mouth was open and stuffed full of big black cock, she was grimacing from the nasty feeling.

Very soon the purple cock head made its way to the back of her throat. She wasn't sucking anymore, she was taking it.

Quickly the large cock pumped deeper down her throat, causing her to choke uncontrollably.

"MMRPH! CCRRK!" Dream Woman's mouth and throat were completely stretched out.

Her arms were struggling against the shackles, and her body contorting.

That just made Leroy fuck harder.

The thick black cock pounded her throat mercilessly. She could feel the veins and the scars and blotches in her mouth scraping the walls of her outstretched throat.

Leroy fucked her throat raw. He was starting to grunt now, thrusting and heaving. His big heavy ball sac slapped her face constantly.

The cum heavy balls were churning now. Leroy grabbed onto her tits and squeezed hard. With a final thrust, the lava flowing cum shot out from the rigid shaft to the swollen cock head, gushing out and spraying all over her throat. Dream Woman choked hard from all the cum.

When Leroy withdrew the thick black meat out of her mouth, she just stared at it. She couldn't believe that all fifteen inches of engorged black cock fitted down her throat. Dream Woman felt somewhat excited about that and definitely relieved.

"Now, tell me where the files are, bitch!"

He slapped her face with his big black cock.

"Please, I don't know… I truly, don't know…"

"Maybe you'll know after Elroy gets reacquainted with that tight pussy of yours!"

"NO! PLEASE! YOUR COCKS ARE TOO BIG!"

"What did you say? Did I hear you correctly? Hey Elroy, did she say what I think she said?"

"I don't know, what you say, bitch?"

"YOUR COCKS ARE TOO BIG! YOUR BIG BLACK COCKS ARE TOO FUCKING BIG! PLEASE…" Dream Woman pleaded for her life.

"Damn, this bitch got a dirty mouth, I'm going to like hearing her talk dirty when I shove my big black cock up her tight shaved pussy!"

"No, please… you're too big; you'll split me in half…"

It was no use. She could sense that she was going to get fucked.

"Bitch, you'll get fucked no matter what. You got a choice. If you don't fight it, I'll let you bend over standing up instead of laying flat on your back. It just be easier for you to take."

"…okay…"

They took off the shackles and lifted her up. Elroy reached for her tits and squeezed them good. He licked her tits and bit her nipples hard.

"Oh gawd…"

Dream Woman knew she was going to get fucked so she didn't resist. Instead, she let herself get wet because she knew she was going to need all the juices to lube that big cock.

Elroy pushed her over the concrete slab and pointed his cock at her. Her beautiful shaved pussy was exposed. He rubbed her pussy, getting her juices on and around the cock head.

Then he let it rip. Elroy pushed his big black cock inside her pussy all the way to the hilt.

"OW! Fuck! Oh gawd! You're so big; your cock is hurting me…"

"What bitch?"

"Your cock is so fucking BIG! Your big black cock is FUCKING hurting me! Ow, fuck! Gawd!"

Elroy grabbed a handful of shiny black hair and the other hand held onto her tits while he fucked her pussy good.

Dream Woman had a very tight pussy that was now being stretched out by big black cock. The entire black shaft was coated with her juices. He fucked her so hard his balls were slapping her clit.

"Oh my gawd! Your fucking big black cock is so fucking thick! Ow, fuck!"

Selina was taking it to the max. She thought about the files they kept mentioning and she really didn't know what they were talking about. Selina couldn't help but feel angry at Tiffany for not telling her about it. Selina blamed Tiffany for the fact that she was here right now taking enormous black cock inside her for something she didn't know about. If it wasn't for Tiffany and her damn files she wouldn't be here right now at the mercy of these ugly black men.

Selina was getting so severely fucked her tits bounced up and down and her heels didn't even touch the floor. She put one leg up on the slab to allow Elroy easier access to her pussy. It also made it easier to slam the entire shaft inside her.

Elroy was pumping her faster, and fucking her harder. Selina was taking a pounding; she felt his big black cock grow bigger and throb with power. She knew his was coming to a strong climax.

"Ow, gawd, oh gawd! Oh my GAWD, Oh fuck! Your big black cock is so fucking big! It feels so fucking THICK! Gawd, fuck ME!" Selina cried out from her sore throat.

That was enough for Elroy to blow his load. He grabbed her hair and brought her to her knees. He shot a load on her face and another load on her tits. Selina didn't know why, but she had her mouth open, waiting for him to shoot his load down her throat. That was exactly what Elroy did. He shot another two wads of cum into her mouth, and Selina swallowed it all.

"I think you liked that, bitch. Don't matter, we can do it again anytime you want. Now how about those files?"

"I don't know…" Selina said exhausted.

Selina felt extremely light and heavy at the same time. One moment she was stretched out to the max, full of big black cock, and the next moment she was empty and worn out.

"Wrong answer, bitch!" Elroy said with a laugh.

"Har, I'm glad she didn't tell us, now I'm going to rip that ass!" Leroy chuckled

"What? NO! Wait! You can't! Please…"

"We can and we will."

Fifteen inches of big, thick, rigid, black cock stood straight out of those muscular bodies.

The rock-hard steel shafts jumped and thrashed in anticipation. Leroy and Elroy were standing next to the kneeling Dream Woman. Selina was tired, but she was more scared than anything. She was staring at the two biggest, ugliest, THICKEST, black cocks she had ever seen, and the more she thought about it the more hopeless she felt. Images of the brutal double penetration she endured during their last encounter flooded her memories; true fear consumed her.

Selina did what came natural to her. She opened her mouth and took the cock head of the menacing black meat and wrapped her lips around it lovingly.

Dream Woman sucked and stroked between each cock, admiring and fearing the massive size and brute strength.

The last time Selina got tag teamed was when the team first started, and the team was not complete. Ax Matsuo wasn't part of the team yet, so Black Militia had an unfair advantage. The team was also fairly inexperienced, so they were overwhelmed easily. Selina was traumatized from the double penetration. Leroy and Elroy had taken her pussy and ass at the same time, scarring her for life. She tried to put it behind her and just throw it in the lost column, blame Black Militia for outnumbering them and the team's lack of experience.

Now Selina was faced with the same dilemma. It took her a long time to recover from the last time; her ass and pussy were stretched out. They were looking to do it again.

Leroy and Elroy lifted her up and onto the concrete, groping her body in the process.

The more she thought about it, the angrier she got at Tiffany. She was about to get her pussy and ass reamed all over again because of some stupid file, she thought.

"Look at that ass, open up Dream Woman."

Selina reached back and parted her butt cheeks, exposing her pink puckered anal sphincter. She spread her legs and pulled her cheeks farther apart, her ass hole gaping and closing.

Her breasts rested on the concrete, her nipples felt cold touching against the slab, stiffening and pointing out from her full round breasts. Leroy took notice of this and grabbed her tits, squeezing and mashing and tweaking her breasts and nipples.

"…ah…" Selina's nipples were sensitive.

Elroy rubbed his cock head against her ass hole, taunting her with his massive intruder. Selina's legs as well as her anal sphincter were weakening, her butt slowly opening and giving way to the anal invader. Her sphincter was her only defense from keeping the big black cock away.

"Oh gawd…oh my gawd. Ow…" Selina cried out, feeling her ass hole opening up.

That big black cock pushed hard, breaking through the defense as the cock head plowed in her ass hole.

"Ah! My gawd. Oh my gawd! Selina felt the large cock head penetrate her tight ass hole.

The big black cock now had full access to her butt hole, and he was going to wreck her rectum.

Selina could feel every vein, ridge, and bulge on the thick shaft stretching her out, and filling her to the max. Her tight sphincter gripped the thick slab of black meat, stroking that powerful big black cock. She felt so full from the enormous cock hammering her ass hole, her rectum expanded to accommodate the huge shaft.

"Ow…oh gawd…oh fuck…it hurts…" Selina was in excruciating pain from having her ass hole reamed, her rectum wrecked. Memories of her holes stuffed with big black cock filled her mind.

Leroy sat up on the concrete, his cock standing straight up. This was it. Elroy picked her up and placed her down right on top of Leroy's cock. Her pussy sank down on Leroy's cock until it was completely inside her. Now Selina had Leroy's cock in her pussy and Elroy's cock in her ass.

"OH MY GAWD! OW FUCK! AH! UNGH! YOUR COCKS ARE SO BIG IT HURTS!" Selina was delirious. Her pussy and ass hole were stuffed full.

Elroy squeezed her right tit while Leroy gnawed her left tit. Leroy and Elroy were driving their cocks all the way in her. Selina was crying uncontrollably.

"Someone shut this bitch up!"

"My pleasure."

Steel stood in the dark room holding his big black cock. He walked over towards Selina and grabbed himself a handful of her hair.

Selina stared at his cock in disbelief. This situation couldn't possibly get any worse, but it did. This had never happened before. At least she could scream while Leroy and Elroy stretched out her pussy and ass. Now all her holes will be stuffed.

With big black cock in hand, Steel forced it down Selina's throat. This was all new trauma for her. Selina was taking three big black cocks in her. She thought she was going to die.

They were fucking her mercilessly, their big black cocks pounding in her holes relentlessly. It was a good long crazy fuck before Selina felt their cocks growing bigger. They all started grunting and their cocks started twitching. Leroy and Elroy and Steel unloaded all at the same time. Selina felt so full she thought she was going to burst.

It was a gross feeling to have cum inside her pussy, ass, and mouth at the same time, Selina thought.

"Now do you know where those files are?"

"I don't have it, but Jinx Girl does."

"Hmm… I think it might be time for a trade."

****

(5) gathered around in a room in the underground training facility of Tiffany's house. They all seemed preoccupied with what they were doing, but all of them were thinking about Selina.

Ax was polishing his blade, but also he was looking around to see what everyone else was doing.

David was sitting and staring at a new dish he concocted, for him not to have an appetite was serious indeed.

Rachel's face was still glazed with Steel's sperm. Steel had caught her from behind, shooting a wad on her face, knocking her out. Somehow she felt responsible for what happened to Selina. But she was really angry at Tiffany for not being there for them, everyone was.

Tiffany paced around the room, feeling the heat from the glares of her teammates. She had some explaining to do.

"I'm sorry everyone, I can't help but feel responsible for all of this…"

"Forget it; we have to find out how to get Selina back." Rachel interrupted.

"Why did they take her?" David asked.

"I know why, they wanted the files." Tiffany replied.

"What files?"

"…I was given top-secret surveillance files on many rogue groups, including Black Militia."

"What? Who?"

"The CIA. I was to use these files and lecture at different universities, to get the word out."

"And you didn't bother to tell us?! That, cost us Selina?!" Rachel lashed out at Tiffany.

"…I'm sorry… I didn't know…"

A moment of silence encased the room. Then the monitor cackled to life.

"This is XYZ breaking news reporting to you live at city hall. The site is a disaster. A rogue group of gifted people has just attacked city hall in retaliation for the Nature's Wrath event held here today. These brute monsters are terrorizing and destroying everyone and everything. There has to be someone out there who can stop this!"

On the monitor screen displayed a most savage site of death and tragedy. Hundreds of people lay dead on the streets in front of city hall. The only ones standing were part of the rogue group known as 'Outlaws'. They are driven by vengeance, consumed by hate.

Their goal is to stop Nature's Wrath and take over the government. The CIA has been monitoring their actions but they strike fast and are unpredictable.

Led by the maniac only known as Fury, the group seeks to destroy all normal people.

"They must be stopped."

"I'll stop them. Try and get Selina back." Ax Matsuo geared up and holstered his weapons.

"Are you sure?" Tiffany asked.

"Absolutely. I'll catch up later." Ax-Man revved up his XGR-01 motorbike and sped off to city hall.

****

The Outlaws were a group of religious fanatics who truly believed they were blessed by a higher power to lead these people or otherwise destroy them. Fury was an ex-soldier, top of his class, who had his ideals shot to shit by the government he trusted his life with.

When he discovered he was gifted he thought he would be an even more important asset to the military instead of just being a Major. Major ABC was the ideal perfect soldier before the government had forsaken him.

A Nature's Wrath event was going to take place in front of city hall when the Outlaws crashed it. There were dead bodies everywhere.

The sound of a motorbike could be heard from a distance. Out of nowhere Ax-Man appeared on his motorbike speeding to the scene. Ax leaps off the motorbike and jump kicks Fury in one swift motion.

"Vicious! Pummel! Move in!" Fury commanded.

"Are you okay?" A young busty blonde kneeled next to Fury.

"Stay clear Chastity."

"I can help!" Chastity argued.

Vicious charged at Ax-Man with his claws, but missed as Ax-Man dodges his attack. Ax-Man jumped behind Vicious and smashes him with a big left hand.

The giant Pummel picked up a police car and hurled it at Ax-Man. Ax-Man quickly sidesteps out of the way, the car crushing Vicious underneath.

"GRARR!" Vicious roared as he broke the car.

Ax-Man threw a quick punch-kick combo at Pummel, sending him flying. Pummel landed hard cracking the street, creating a large pot hole.

From the top of a skyscraper, BBC crouched and leaned over the rooftop, watching the fight progress. Ax-Man was man-handling them.

Chastity tried to sneak up behind Ax-Man, but Ax-Man swiftly backhands her across the face, knocking her out.

Fury pulls out his machine gun and spits bullets everywhere in the direction of Ax-Man. Ax-Man jumped high in the air, pulled out his gun, and fired a shot at Fury. Fury's machine gun flew out of his hands.

Behind him Vicious swung his claws wildly, missing every time. Ax-Man drew his sword and did battle with Vicious melee. Three deep cuts slashed across Vicious' torso. Strangely, green blood oozed from the wounds.

Quickly Ax-Man turned around to block an attack from Fury's mace. Fury's bludgeon weapon was no match for Ax-Man's katana sword, though. One swift stroke and the mace was broken in half.

"I don't know who you are, but you're fighting on the wrong side of the war." Fury scowled.

"No, you're on the wrong side, the losing side."

Pummel got up. His body had grown bigger.

BBC jumped down from the skyscraper, landing right in front of Pummel. Everyone turned to look. Pummel and BBC stared each other down. Even though Pummel was bigger and taller than BBC, BBC had the skill advantage. BBC punched Pummel in the face, sending him flying again.

"Who the hell is that? Outlaws! Retreat!"

BBC
BBC
203 Followers