(5) Superheroes for Hire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBC
BBC
203 Followers

Ax aimed his sword and gun at BBC.

"No need to fight, Ax-Man. I came in peace. Your skill has no equal. I can see that now. Are you still not willing to join us?"

"Here's my answer." Ax pulled the trigger.

The bullet grazed BBC on the shoulder. "Fine. Have it your way." BBC left the scene of chaos and destruction.

"If Ax-Man can't be recruited, then I'll move to my second option."

****

Meanwhile, the rest of (5) thought about getting Selina back.

XYZ News: The scene in front of city hall is in worse condition than the last time we left you, folks. The destruction here is unbelievable. It looked like an earthquake destroyed this place. Some more strange events have just occurred here. It seems that two more gifted people showed up to fight off the other group in what seems to be an act of protection on behalf of the city, folks. Do we have a superhero among us? That question remains to be answered. This is XYZ News reporting.

While the news played in one monitor, a second monitor cackled to life.

"Jinx Girl, save me…" A worn out Dream Woman displayed on the monitor.

"Dream Woman! Where are you?!" Tiffany said urgently.

A black hand took her away and replaced her with the ugly face of Steel. "If you want her back, bring the files to Memorial Point." The screen phased out.

"Team, let's suit up!" Jinx Girl said encouragingly.

Memorial Point was a run-down district of abandoned warehouses and construction equipment. This place was virtually lifeless.

(5) arrived and found Selina tied up hanging from a streetlight.

"Dream Woman!" Rachel screamed out.

Selina's body suit was torn up and ripped apart and covered with what had to be cum stains all over. Selina was unconscious.

Leroy and Elroy and Steel appeared out from an abandoned building.

"Poor Dream Woman did the best she could. She was most…accommodating…Har!" Steel chuckled.

"You bastard!" Jinx Girl yelled.

"Now, now, the files."

"You're not getting it without a fight!" Jinx Girl ran at Steel. Her white tactical PVC was a skin-tight body suit that allowed her to do acrobatic stunts.

Heart Queen used her telekinetic powers to lift a garbage can and toss it at the three hulking black men. Leroy crushed the garbage with his left backhand. With that slight distraction Jinx Girl performed a spinning kick, but Steel barely moved. He gave her a big ugly grin and slapped her across the face.

Next, Jinx Girl kicked Steel in the groin, but that didn't faze him, either. "They don't call me Steel for nothing, bitch!"

Steel grabbed Jinx Girl by the neck, lifting her up in the air.

Mr. Mega-Boy and Elroy where punching it out. Mr. Mega-Boy was heavier than Elroy, but Elroy was throwing gut shots the whole time.

Leroy picked up a giant boulder and threw it at Heart Queen, but she deflected it with her powers. Heart Queen looked up to see a large heavy construction crane hanging high in the air. She focused all her powers to try to move the crane.

The crane came crashing down on top of Leroy. Leroy was crushed underneath.

Jinx Girl was choking by the hands of Steel. Steel pulled out his big black cock and aimed it at her face. "Open wide!"

That's when a heavy wooden plank came flying across the back of the head of Steel. The wooden plank broke. Steel dropped Jinx Girl and turned around. Heart Queen was holding the broken wooden plank, regretting not using her powers.

"Heart Queen look out!"

Behind her stood Leroy, through all the commotion Heart Queen didn't notice Leroy get out of the pile of rubble. He looked angry.

Leroy grabbed her and ripped off her outfit. Heart Queen had wore a silk string bikini and thong so she could reveal her heart tattoo on her lower back. Now she was wearing nothing. Leroy threw her against the wall, knocking her out.

Elroy was beating the shit out of Mr. Mega-Boy because he was quicker. But Mr. Mega-Boy got one good shot in, an uppercut to his jaw. Elroy fell to the ground, but Leroy snuck up behind Mr. Mega-Boy and clocked him behind the head.

Steel returned his attention to the now kneeling Jinx Girl, his big black cock still hanging out. The big thick shaft pointed straight at her face, and Tiffany could only stare in horror.

"The files."

Jinx Girl opened her suit exposing her full round breasts and revealing the files inside her suit.

Out from nowhere Ax-Man jumped down, kicking Steel to the floor. Ax-Man pulled out his gun and pointed it at Steel's face. The bullet hit him in the right eye; the bullet lodged itself in his socket.

Blood spewed out from his eye socket. "ARRGHH!"

The Road Warriors grabbed Jinx Girl from the behind and took the files.

"We got the files! Let's go!"

As the three were leaving, Ax fired another shot, hitting Leroy in the arm. They let Tiffany go and escaped.

Ax jumped up and cut the rope Selina was hanging from. He laid her down as the rest of the members gathered around her torn body.

They took her back to base.

****

BBC: Since I can't recruit Ax-Man, I'll have to find others to join me. During that fight, the two called Vicious and Pummel looked promising, even though Ax-Man kicked their asses. Vicious' attitude and razor sharp claws would come in handy, and Pummel's ability to enlarge his body would make our group even more menacing. That young blonde was definitely an asset. I believe her name was Chastity. Funny, how quaint. I will bend her to my will and she will follow me. Since I know those two want a piece of the blonde, I can make them a deal they can't refuse. Then, the Outlaws will be disbanded and I won't have to worry about them disrupting Nature's Wrath!

To be Continued!

Next Chapter: Our superheroes get into more trouble as the Black Militia recruit some new talent in (5): Superheroes in Trouble!

BBC
BBC
203 Followers