5 Tests Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick was quickly stiffening in response to targeted licks and caresses Kim bestowed upon me. Seemingly randomly located marks were covering my body. The more territory she marked the more apparent it became that I was being teased.

"Am I being teased on purpose?"

"I'm keeping you patient, it's how we're going to do this, right? My perfect man needs training to keep all his hard-won perfection."

This smart-ass never stopped working me while she explained herself. Each tingle was starting to make me uncomfortable in my underwear. When my briefs were finally stripped off me I gave a sigh of relief. This was a mistake.

"Nope, not yet. Patience, Nate. Patience"

She stood. She removed the rest of her clothes. Pushing my dick against me, she lowered down and placed the bottom of the shaft against her bare pussy. The wetness felt amazing and was complimented by her look of pure delight.

"That's good, right? I thought you might like it. The way you treat me makes me feel so special...so good. I want that for you too."

I groaned as her pussy lips hugged me as she continued to slide against me.

"I don't understand how you make me this way. Thinking about your fat cock inside me gets me dripping like this. It's only fair you get to enjoy it too."

"It'd be bad if I came from just this right?"

She shook her head, "I'm going to milk you dry today to celebrate. Cum as many times as you physically can; I want to give you what you deserve."

I swelled as she bit her lip and moaned sharply when her clit perfectly squeezed past my tip. There was no way I was lasting much longer when she sped up, trying to recreate the perfect collision she'd managed a moment ago.

Pre-cum and Kim's wetness mixed and covered our sex, encouraging her to flick her clit to help create more lubrication. She was losing control as the gyrations lost their rhythm, but I'd barely noticed because I was too close. I could only feel her tense up and hear her cry out as I shot several loads back onto myself and her hand resting on my stomach.

We were coming together and at that moment we were perfectly synced up, even out shortness of breath matching a dynamic, irregular pace. We weren't just lovers, we were partners, and my partner was going to try to make me unable to walk by tomorrow.

But not right away. For the time being, Kim rested her head down in exhaustion brought on by lack of sleep and overabundance of orgasm. She drifted off on me without a care. I followed her lead.

----

12