5 Tests Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, Nate, I think I am too." She rubbed her clit as I continued to pound her from behind.

Walls clenched and I gave up any attempt to delay such a well-earned finish. I pulled out and shot streams of cum far up Kim's back. Mary unexpectedly leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the tip, swallowing the rest. Her tongue swirled around the head and collected every last drop. I held onto Kim's ass and Mary's shoulder, unsure if my knees were going to keep me up.

Releasing her hold on me, I let myself slump down onto the couch and brought Mary with me. I wrapped my arm around her, which she warmly accepted. Mary audibly gulped down my load and muttered "I don't get how this keeps happening." She snuggled into her big spoon and Kim ran her finger up and down my shin.

I looked over at her beautiful face and she mouthed "Wow," with an exhausted grin.

----

I woke up first. It was almost 10 PM and everything was just how we left it. Clothes all about, girls surrounding me on the couch, and drying cum on the back of the girl I loved. A yawn inadvertently woke them both up. Mary lowered my hand and got up to go to the washroom. Kim whispered "how uncool would it be for me to revel in being so right?"

Sitting up, I regained my senses and kissed Kim on the forehead. "The coolest thing you can do is help your confused little sister."

"Yeah, I guess I have to be a bit more mature than her on occasion. She's actually really more capable than me, you know? That's why it pisses me off when she acts like a brat."

"You're plenty smart yourself. I mean, that fourth test is fucking brilliant."

"Figured it out? Well good for you because you absolutely pass. I'm so proud of you for coming out of your shell. I knew you were capable."

"That's weird because I didn't know until it was already done. You've got some kind of spell on me, I think."

"Oooh, sexy magic. Sounds romantic." Kim teased.

"Yes, it's all very sappy. But to be honest, Kim, I think I've fa─" Mary stomped in and looked livid.

"I'm not begging. You can't make me. I'm not going to beg for sex with someone who is clearly taken, and there's nothing else you have that I want so you lose and can eat a big ol' bag of dicks!" she exclaimed, crossing her arms.

I smiled knowingly at Kim.

She got up and went to hold her sister's hands.

"Alright, Mary, you don't have to beg. You win. I don't think your tests are random or stupid anymore."

"...You don't?"

"They're actually a lot of fun and I think they can help you learn a lot about yourself and your partner."

"Like how I'm going to go through several trays of ice when it's Kim's turn!" I added.

Kim looked at me with wide, fearful eyes.

"...Or how you have to be willing to put up with a lot of hardship to get to a great prize," I concluded.

Kim looked at the floor in embarrassment, and Mary became pensive.

"Then why can't I find a guy like Nate?" she asked in earnest.

"That's a tough one. I think there was a lot of luck involved. I mean you don't always see what's right in front of you until you really consider who you always depend on."

Damn, now I was getting embarrassed.

"Maybe...maybe I can steal one of your tests then?" Mary asked sheepishly.

"Um...well okay. Which one, though?"

Mary whispered into her ear. I was curious which one she was interested in copying.

"Oh, so you don't think it's 'fairytale bullshit' anymore?" Kim sassed.

So it's probably not the cum-tasting one.

She shook her head. "No. I think maybe I was wrong to judge you so quickly for it."

"Which one?" I asked.

"Geez. Come on Nate, you know the rules. You'll find out if you pass." Mary got up and turned to face me.

My last test. Good enough to be copied, apparently.

"...when you pass," Mary said, turning to smile at her sister.

Kim glanced my surprised expression and ran out of the room in a hurry. Mary laughed and followed her into the kitchen.

12