5 The Housewarming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cactus34
Cactus34
94 Followers

I let her go and her legs sank under her. I followed her down to the hallway carpet, panting and flushed.

I spread her legs with a two-handed yank and moved between them. She nodded eagerly and reached down to guide me inside. I reined in my lust enough to sink my cock slowly into that hot butter. I wanted to savour this and hopefully have Cindy remember it fondly. Maybe I'd end up in a celebrity's diary.

That hot butter crushed my cock. Such a tight pussy. I braced my knees against the rug, held myself above the frenzied woman below me and started to fuck.

Cindy's long legs wrapped around my back to clench and help me. Her hands anchored to my arms. Her boobs thrashed across her chest as she bounced and moved to my plunging rod.

Fucking on the floor in the middle of the hallway attracted attention. I like to think because we were such a passionate example of wild sex, but it likely had something to do with being an impassable roadblock. Still, the other guests seemed to enjoy us.

Linda crawled over the carpet and began licking and kissing Cindy's panting mouth, face and even down to her tits, murmuring between mouthfuls.

"Isn't his cock great? It's so fat and thick. It hits my clit on each stroke. When it starts ramming me, I can't stop cumming."

This smut talk worked its magic on both of us, Cindy swallowing and nodding. "It's so good. Feels so good."

My brother Harry dropped to his knees beside Linda and pulled on his stiff dick. He is a fiend for watching, is my little brother. Cindy's writhing body was certainly worth watching.

Fingers lightly brushed my shoulders and two frosty pillows swept up my sweaty hot back. Some corner of my brain realized they could only be Leslie Ann's window-chilled breasts.

"What a sight. Is her pussy tight, Zach? Is she as hot as she looks? Does it squeeze your cock?"

Dirty talk and an audience. Two of my top five fuses. Under the obscene encouragement and caresses of our onlookers, I felt my second...third?...cum of the party boiling in my balls. Cindy suddenly screeched and dug her nails into my biceps, her face scrunched up tight. Her buttery cunt constricted so hard it popped my cock loose on the out-stroke.

"Money shot her, Zach." Linda called out.

"Yeah, bro. Let's hose her down." Harry grinned.

A dazed and delirious Cindy offered no objection, if she heard, so I rose on my knees, sliding forward, jerking a final few tugs on my slippery ramrod. Harry's fist blurred. I shouted out an arcing stream of white cum, splashing neatly down Cindy's centerline, from smack between her red-flushed breasts down to her heaving belly button. Harry grunted and came from the side, splashing cum across her tits and hard nipples. We alternated three more shots of decreasing volume until my final dribble hit her pussy lips. Harry wiped the last droplet in the rich brown hair, the dog.

The onlookers gave a little cheer as I leaned down and gave Cindy a happy thank you kiss.

Well, carpet might be rough on knees, but I can't imagine having done that on tile or hardwood. That would be out and out painful.

I lurched to my feet and tottered around the bed to the window. There might not be the smell of splashed booze, spilt booze, vomit induced by booze or, thank the saints, any stale cigarette smoke, but my apartment had a deeply funky odour. A sex-mad gym locker room would be one description. Mating season at the zoo might be another. I twisted the latch and opened the window wide.

The deadliest part of this winter season had passed, but it had not let the city free yet. Cold it may be, but I could almost see the inflow of fresh morning air pushing the funk aside. I breathed it in, feeling a new energy flushing through me.

Then I realized I stood in the last of the reflected sunshine, barebeam and buck naked. I didn't panic. Just took one more deep breath and then closed it down.

I hadn't noticed the shower stopping. The bathroom door opened and Linda stepped back into the bedroom with something of her usual poise, her hair done up on a towel turban. For her sake, I hope her parents didn't notice that lingering bow-legged tendency. I wouldn't be there to explain it, thank goodness.

"Yikes!" Linda stopped, eyes going wide. "It's a refrigerator in here!"

"Smells better, though."

"True." I enjoyed the scampering jiggle of her freshly scrubbed and still faintly damp body as Linda prowled around for her clothes.

"I tried to disrobe with care last night." She scowled around, pulling on her pants. "Just so this wouldn't happen."

"What're you missing?"

"A sock...no, wait, there it is." She knelt and dug out the fugitive from under the dresser, then sat on the bed to tug it on to her foot. "More importantly, my bra."

I slid up behind her and cupped her yummy tits. "Flaunt 'em baby. Give the world a double-peak treat."

"Eww." Linda jumped up and away from me. "You're all muck and muscle. I don't need you stinking me up."

"That is very mean. I may never smile again." I flopped backwards on to the bed, hands behind my head.

"Control your tears and help me find my bra. I'm going to be around polite company."

"You're going to a baby shower. I think everyone there knows how the guest of honour was made."

"Shut up, you..." Linda frowned and cocked her head at me, removing the towel and giving her shining black mane a final fluff. "You know where it is, don't you?"

"Maybe."

She began to twirl the towel into a whip.

"Okay, okay."

"Where?"

I gestured with my chin. Linda frowned and looked. I poked my chin even harder upwards. Linda glanced and made a noise between a laugh and a gasp. Her bra hung from the ceiling light fixture.

"How the hell did it get up there?"

"I have no idea." I smirked. "I could make some shrewd guesses, knowing my little horny wench."

Linda blushed. "It's all your fault. I used to be a good girl before I fell into your clutches."

"I blame, or credit, this building. Remember, my clutches had only existed for about twenty minutes when you fell into them near that sauna."

Linda smiled crookedly. "They are very nice clutches. And it's a lovely building."

She reached, fingertips well short of the dangling bra strap. Oh, I could watch boobies bounce like that all day. She climbed on the bed, but the angle was extreme and would require a mad leap to hopefully snag it in mid-air.

"Help me, you giant goomer. Or find me a broom or stick."

"It's going to take teamwork and you'll get all stinky touching me."

"Get up here!"

I stood and cupped my hands. Linda stepped into the stirrup and I hoisted her up where she snagged her bra. I let her down and seized her in a hug. "Costs a smooch."

She relented and then tried to lick my tonsils. A very nice kiss indeed. Her topless boobs felt delightful. More tingles and sparks down below. I felt proud of my recuperative powers.

Linda sighed away from me, smiling. "Very nice."

She slipped on the rest of her clothing. I followed her down the hall to the door, happily naked. She piled into her winter gear.

Another, quicker kiss. "I like your outfit."

"I may stay like this all day."

"Later, perv!"

And she was gone.

I stretched, grunted at the stiffness, then went from window to window, scratching freely as I went. I cracked each hopefully enough to let in air without an open invitation for Old Man Winter to come inside. Now to get clean. And pee!

That shower needed its own journal entry. It's own twitbook announcement. I stood in the cascade, soaping with meticulous care. Another big check mark for Avalon Apartments; water pressure. I finished scrubbing my delicate bod and just stood, letting the hot waterfall work on my muscles. Oh, bliss. The sensual impact of each drop and the slippery slide of soap on skin regenerated me on so many levels. My penis actually rose halfway and gave a sleepy flex.

My bathroom had become a steam bath. The little vent fan couldn't keep up and I had to keep wiping at the mirror to for a clear patch while I shaved. Then, the lotions and ointments. Anything red and raw got a dollop of soothing moisturizing cream. Working thick cream into my cock and balls felt cool and then stung in that sweet healing kind of pain. Felt so good, I may have kept the massage going longer than strictly necessary.

All the aching muscles got a rub of my deep heat gymnasium lineament. I tried to rub it on my shoulders and back and grumbled that none of the people who caused the "damage" were around to help sooth it away. For the grand finale, I popped a couple of pain killers and strode out to conquer the world anew.

Whoa! Old Man Winter had made a helluva try with breaking & entering. I skipped about through the chill in my steaming nudity, bouncing in the breeze, to shut all windows tight again. Then I climbed into a hoodie and sweatpants and slippers. Ah, that's the stuff.

My appetite demanded some attention. I started a lumberjack breakfast sizzling and popping on the fry pan, then decided to multi-task a bit. I wandered through the rooms, assessing the damage. Not too much actual trash in the way of appetizer plates and paper cups. Laundry definitely had first priority. The stains on the sheets of my bed and the sheets I had put over furniture as some protection were really impressive. And, at the same time, kind of gross in the light of a new day. I figured in advance of the party I would have to rent a steam cleaner for the carpet. I suddenly had the thought to buy a spray bottle of an odour eliminator-refresher. See if it really did make rooms smell like Springtime.

I went through my studio, looping the circle back to the kitchen. I stopped and reversed my step. A dark blue cap hung from one of my drafting lamps. I took it in hand, baffled. I looked it over. Dark navy blue with a gold embroidered crest on the front with gold "scrambled eggs" framing the peak. The city crest, I realized. What the who now? Nobody I knew worked for the city. Bailey's or Suzanne's, I guess?

A warning sniff of well done bacon sent me ricocheting around the wall to the kitchen and my breakfast.

It took two trips to carry my juice, coffee and heaping plate to my desk. I often ate here when alone, to check my email and surf. My mouth full of pancake and sausage, I opened all the magic connections to the great wide world beyond.

Almost immediately, a chime announced an incoming call. My sister Val.

I swallowed, took a sip of coffee and hit "Receive".

"Morning big brother!" Val's mop of curly brown hair and pixie-large eyes filled my monitor. She grinned like a cat just finishing a cream-coated canary. "How did it go? How did it end?"

I gave an indifferent shrug. "Oh. It was alright." I took a nonchalant forkful of pancake and layered in some bacon.

"Oh, shut up." She adjusted her orange kimono robe around her. The glimmering silk tented around Val's marvelous nipples. A conscious act, without a doubt. She knew how much I loved to suck and twirl them. She took a sip of her own mug. "I want to hear any good bits that happened, well, wherever this computer wasn't."

"I still feel guilty about that one-way spying."

Val nodded, quirking her mouth in sympathy. "Thanks for respecting my wishes. I'm just not ready to let the world know about our incest fun."

"Well, hardly the world. And Harry was here."

"Did you suck him off in front of everyone? Did he give you a sweaty good fuck up the ass?"

"I can't say that happened, no. And it probably won't unless it's a threesome with you."

"That's sweet." Val sipped her mug again. "So, whatever other perv stuff you got into and on top of and saw last night, the McAllister name isn't linked to 'incest'."

I sighed. It seemed a hair-splitting, finicky detail to me. I trusted the gang in Avalon, but Val didn't know them like I did. Still, I shouldn't have agreed to the "spying". Someday, somehow I'd have to square things up for that spy cam action, even if they didn't know anything about it. I shelved the guilt and dug into my breakfast.

"You enjoyed what you did see, I hope? It was worthwhile?"

Val raised her eyebrows and her eyes widened as she nodded. "I am SO jealous of those women. It's a bland little apartment in Bland City, not Playboy Mansion. How can they all live there?"

"You can match them on every level."

"Now you're just being over the top with the sweetness, but thank you. Mostly, I'm jealous how they were all over you. You're not that cute."

I snorted at her and raised my nose in the air. "There's more to this business than mere surface looks, I'll have you know." I extended my tongue and waggled it. "I'm not called 'the Champ' for nothing."

"What?"

"Ah, that's right. The Great 69 Challenge was in the social room, not in here."

Val's eyes gleamed and she licked her lips. "Go on." She set her mug to the side and loosened her robe, reclining back in the chair.

It started without premeditation. I had taken a moment to sit on my own couch and get my bearings. A woman sat near me. I immediately noted that she had outstanding breasts. In an orgy full of photogenic tits, hers rose full and firm. Fake? If so, the surgeon qualified as an artist. They weren't overdone balloons. They filled the top half of her curvy figure like a perfect jigsaw of lust. She saw me admiring them and turned her torso my way for a better view. I scooched closer. She slid and closed the gap. I bent for a closer view. She inhaled and one breast purely by accident pressed into my mouth.

By gawd, they were real! And the pale pink nipples pointed out very nicely as I inspected them with my tongue. She reached out and my cock flexed in a solid and secure grip. In fact, as my hands began to travel those swooping curves, I found a hidden collection of solid muscles under the lady's creamy flesh.

My hard penis fascinated her in equal measure to me loving her boobs. The barter situation went on for a nice long while. My mouth savouring her plump breasts. Her right hand massaging and flexing my stiff penis. Our free hands roaming and exploring.

"I am thoroughly in love with your breasts." I finally came up for air off her wet tits. "I'm sorry if that's a cliche you must hear every day."

"Not every day, but often enough. But you get a pass. I may be falling in love with your cock." Her hand job felt fine indeed.

"You like cocks?" I adjusted my hips a bit to encourage her fondling.

"I LOVE hard cock. Almost a fetish really. Stroking, smelling, and especially sucking. Yours looks and feels scrumptious. Average length, but very substantial around. Uncircumcised. It's hard to describe to a man what appeals in a good cock."

I savoured her skilled stroking, just enough to keep me in an aroused and indefinite holding pattern. I kept my palm stroking up and around her sumptuous body, gliding with fingertips over goosebumps there, pressing a little more firmly there. Her body shimmied in a shiver and she gave a purr of enjoyment.

I met her hooded hazel eyes. "As a matter of fact, I am learning to appreciate the niceties of cock sucking myself. I might just understand what you mean."

This widened her eyes. "I hope you swing both ways." Her eyes closed and she sighed as my nonstop fondle did another pass of her tits, hefting and squeezing.

"Oh, I definitely swing this way more than that. I've only sucked a few cocks in the last few months. One as recently as an hour or so ago, but I'm an utter amateur. As fun as it is, my joy and expertise lies in putting my tongue to work on a sultry pussy." I slid my hand down to said region. She parted her thighs slightly to give me access.

"Is that right?" She cocked her head and raised an arch eyebrow. "Not too many men like the licking."

"I've heard that." I took her left hand and sucked a somewhat calloused finger into my mouth, playing my tongue across it. "They're idiots."

She smiled, eyes closing as I nibbled her finger tips. Lots of nerve endings in finger tips. "I just don't believe men can be any good at it. Sucking a cock is something anybody can practice with a popsicle or a banana or a dozen other things. Any man I've convinced to go down on me has been like a slobbering puppy dog. Pretty sad. And very frustrating."

"I can't take that lying down. Or, I will take it lying down."

"What're you talking about?" She reopened her eyes and narrowed them at me.

"I challenge you to a 69. We both hit the other with our tongue twisting best. Whoever cums first is the loser."

She bit her lower lip and looked at me from the corner of her eyes as she considered. Then she laughed. "You're on!"

Marita had been sitting on the floor near us, sipping a cooler and eavesdropping with open interest. She jumped to her feet. "That's a contest I want to see!"

We arranged ourselves on the big, soft couch, me below and my challenger lying her warm, voluptuous length on top of me. Marita gleefully spread the word. Soon, every guest at the party stood around the couch in naked excitement, a visual feast of jiggling asses, bobbling soft tits, rigid hard nipples and intensely stiff boners waving in the air.

Leslie Ann, ever the leader, decreed no bets of money or such crude items. Only sexual favours could be wagered.

We went to it. The closely trimmed blonde pussy unfolded before my tongue. The crowd might be cheering like Eliza Dolittle at the horse race, but I wasn't going to be rushed. I had my pride, and the pride of my gender, on the line here.

Holy jumpin' buddha on a pogo stick. Her tongue and mouth suctioned my boner like an industrial shop vac. She truly did know her way around a cock.

I nuzzled my nose into the musky petals of her pussy, inhaling as hard as possible the musky aroma. I breathed out softly on the folds. The tip of my tongue flicked across the tangy lips.

With the galvanized babble of the nude audience watching the oral sex championship of the world, I couldn't hear my challenger's sighs or moans to gauge my success. I use those cues to do my magic. This could be more difficult than I'd figured. I took some encouragement when I felt the mouth on my cock stutter and stop before resuming its rhythm.

The energy began to crackle in my balls. Gawd, she must've sucked a LOT of popsicles in her day!

I dove my tongue deep inside, lashing it and fucking her with it. My lips pressed and pulled at the pussy's lips. I buried my face into her cunt, my hands groping and massaging her ass cheeks.

OH, lord. She shifted and wrapped her soft c-cup tits around my shaft. I squeezed my eyes closed, stopped my action, tried to list the moons of Jupiter. The pillowy softness clamped around my cock felt too damn good. Some onlookers wondered if that was a foul, but the rest told them to shut up and enjoy the lust.

Time to uncork my final move, if I wanted any chance of winning. Around and around I orbited the clitoris, flicking and licking but carefully not hitting. Closer and closer my tongue came, drawing out her anticipation. Finally, just when all her attention should be screaming "Just do it!", I took the magic button in my mouth and sucked it in harmony with her sucking my cock.

She shrieked and her thighs bulged around my head, doing the crusher reaction I live for. A tidal surge of fresh pussy nectar smeared across my face. The crowd went quiet except for some hot gasps. The feminine body on top of me quivered and bucked in waves. That sent me into orbit. I arced my hips off the cushion and fired off a blast of cum. I wrapped my arms around her waist and hips and pulled her pussy closer to my mouth as I shot and shot into a hot mouth that didn't dribble a drop.

The crowd went into a fresh fuck frenzy then. Possibly paying off bets.

"I totally lost track of everything for a bit." I finished my memory and storytelling. "I actually blacked out for half a minute. When I came back from happy land, Marita was lowering herself on to my mouth, demanding a ride on the champ's tongue."

Cactus34
Cactus34
94 Followers