5 The Housewarming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cactus34
Cactus34
94 Followers

Val reclined in her chair, orange robe tossed wide open, revealing her taut, gymnast body with the smooth, Texas tan. One hand flicked her fat, full nipples and the other massaged her cunt in a relaxed way. Retelling that red hot steam from last night charged my boiler, but seeing my sister openly indulging herself had my cock actually up and seriously hard again. I gingerly stroked the shaft, watching Val. The cream had soothed the tenderness, but I didn't want to abuse myself too badly.

"That was some story brother." Val left off with her self-stimulation, wetting her lips. "And it's given me the final kick in the ass I need." She sat up, but thankfully didn't close her robe. Her eyes had a new, different fire in them.

"Kick in the ass to do what?"

"Convince Kelvin to move back to Canada."

I sputtered around the last of my coffee. "Say what now?"

She nodded to herself, eyes looking off at a Vision. "It's perfect. It could really work."

"Where to?"

"Don't be dense. To be near you and Harry. So I don't have to sit here alone and get carpal tunnel from jilling off."

"There were reasons you and your husband moved to Houston in the first place."

"Well, his job at the time required it. And back then, our parents were in one city, you were in another and Harry was in a third. Houston was as equidistant as anywhere to try to visit. But now, suddenly, my two brothers are in the same town and, suddenly, more fun than they ever were!"

I scratched my nose and puzzled. "And Kelvin's job?"

"The promotion that sends him on these damn trips means the bulk of the work is done while on the road. He spends most of his time back here on leave or typing up reports he emails in. He could just as easily do that up there!" Val drummed her fingers on her laptop in an excited rhythm, her lips moving as she worked up strategies. "It'll be great!"

I hadn't caught up yet. Seemed a bit too good to be true. I didn't want to be the wet blanket, so I kept silent.

Val apparently saw no down side to her plan. "For the first few months, I'll be the loving wife when Kelvin is in town and the loving sister to my brothers when he's off to Outer Baldonia or somewhere. Eventually, eventually...we'll all be one loving family at our own housewarming!"

Okay, she definitely had her brain in overdrive. I couldn't get a word into the babbling brook.

"Oooh...damn. It'll take months to finally wade through the red tape and details. Still, it'll be summer when we're moved." Val slapped the table, grinning. "Hey! We'll rent a place at Avalon while house hunting. I'll be your neighbour! I can meet Linda and Marita and Leslie Ann and...what was the name of the silly blonde that challenged your tongue?"

I massaged my forehead, trying to imagine my wild sister living down the hallway. My mind, as the saying goes, was blown.

"Oh. That was...that was..." I stared off and away out the window at the snow melting off the balcony railing. "I don't know."

"Okay, that's getting ridiculous. An orgy is all fine and good, but you should have some idea if the people sucking your dick are quality citizens."

"She must've come with Marita or someone." I shook my head at the blank spot.

"Never mind. Kelvin will be home in two hours. I need to tidy up and make plans. Oh, I'm so excited. Love you! Bye!"

"Uh, love..." the connection died.

I massaged my jaw absently, trying to understand the last several minutes of my life. My cock tented my sweatpants with rigid determination. He seemed to have no qualms about my sister moving to town. I nodded. I think too much. I chuckled. "I'm with you, chief. We'll give it our best shot. It'll be some hellacious good times, for sure."

I chilled out by watching the blue sky gap between the neighbouring buildings, idly petting my cock thru the fleece of my pants.

The building intercom rang. It startled the crap out of me. I took a breath and found my balance before walking the three steps to press the button.

"Yes?"

"Is this Zach McAllister of apartment #306?" A female voice with no-nonsense flat tones crackled out of the speaker.

"Uh, yes. Who is this?"

"Officer Erika Torberg, city police, sir. May I come up and have a word with you?"

Gurk. I couldn't breathe for a heartbeat. "Uh...uh...may I ask what about?"

"I'm following up on some noise complaints, as well as reports of lewdness and public indecency. I think you'd prefer if we continue this chat in private, sir."

omigawd. omigawd. omigawd. omigawd.

"Yes, yes. Okay. Come up." I buzzed.

oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit.

I panic danced in place, my pulse triphammering.

Get a grip, dammit! It's not like I had drugs or the Crown Jewels or kiddie porn littering the room. The thick smell of sex had mostly been flushed out, or had it? Shit! My sweats bulged with my sister-induced boner! Talk about lewdness! What a time for me to get my mojo back. I was going to get locked up!

I snatched a trash bag to hold in front me just as firm knock rapped on the door. Swallowing hard, taking a deep breath, I turned the door knob.

The female cop stepped out of the dim hallway into the sunlit foyer. I pushed the door closed. I looked at her.

I gaped like she'd slapped me with a fish.

The cop, Officer Erika Torberg, dimpled at me. Her hazel eyes crinkled. Her pretty heart-shaped face and her blonde hair, now done in an official pony tail, looked very, very familiar. The severe lines of a police uniform couldn't quite hide the womanly curves and stupendous bust. The trash bag slipped from my fingers.

Officer Erika laughed and brought her hand to her mouth. "I'm sorry to give you a hard time on the intercom, Champ. Just having some fun."

She looked down and gave my sweatpants tent an obvious appraisal.

"But it's nice to see my bosom buddy is up and awake."

"Umm...what...how..." I managed in an articulate, suave squeak.

"My partner and I came here last night for those exact complaints. You guys have to learn to be a little more discreet."

"So, I'm not going to jail?"

"After the hospitality we received, not a chance." She smiled and blushed a bit. "I cannot stop thinking about that insane tongue of yours. I'm just now getting off duty. I don't suppose you'd like an slow encore without the cheering mob...?"

My battered heart slowed and restarted up again in an entirely different gear. "Oh, yes. Yes I would. But it is the morning after the night before. I might not be able..."

Erika unbuttoned her heavy vest. Her breasts rounded out the blue uniform shirt, the nipples visible even through a regulation brassiere. She undid her pony tail. "I'll make allowances..."

I started to help undo the buttons to hidden treasures.

"Just one condition."

I stopped and looked into her glazed eyes. "Name it."

"Don't let me forget my hat again."

Cactus34
Cactus34
94 Followers