50 Shades of Asian Ch. 01

Story Info
A sexy submissive Asian girl will do anything to please me.
1.8k words
4.07
39.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Last year, I searched online for an erotic pen pal. Jackpot! A married, young Asian hottie in Colorado replied to me: "Any interest in being a Christian Grey in a hot, kinky online email-only role play fantasy?" Yes! What follows is an ABSOLUTELY REAL exchange between me and this pretty, slender, long-haired beauty. It's in multiple parts.

Me:

I must say that the thrill is building. I really want to please you. I need to feel you out. Determine our parameters.

Taya:

I am actually married, an Asian, and I go by my traditional middle name: Taya.

Not sure who to tell you I look like. I have raven black hair, in long ringlets nearly to my shoulders. Tiny, slender body, small breasts, long slim legs. Narrow face, instead of the nearly round face that is more typical of the Asian culture.

I have read the 50 shades books, and I love the fantasy of being so attractive and alluring that the most wealthy and powerful man on earth just has to possess me! I love the 'play room' where there is every manner of apparatus to inflict on a submissive woman.

Me: Taya, I am completely onboard with you. You are, in fact, the fantasy girl I've been looking for. Now, as for our fantasy...

When you walk into my office for an interview for my assistant position, my heart starts beating and I begin to shake. It's a feeling I get only once every year or two, when I see a girl so dreamy and so right for me--or so right for my needs--that in my mind I want to say please marry me.

"Hi," I say. "I'm Dave."

"Taya."

I talk with you for 10 minutes, but in my mind our voices sound like the parents of Peanuts characters. My mind feverishly conjurs up a devious plan.

"Taya, I like your qualifications, and I want to make you an unorthodox proposal."

"Oh, okay."

"I'd like you to work Monday through Friday as Assistant Project Manager, which pays $36,000 a year. And I'd like you to come on Saturdays as my personal assistant. That also pays $36,000 a year."

I look deeply into your eyes, trying to gauge your reaction while simultaneously making my intention clearly known to you. You turn your gaze to my very comfortable-looking couch.

"How often do I have to work on Saturdays?"

"One or two hours."

"Will I be working with my clothes on or off?"

"Mostly off."

"Fuck the weekday job--I can make more than that elsewhere. But I'll take the Saturday job."

My heart pounds mercilessly, and I struggle for breath. It's going to be me and you, Taya, fulfilling our fantasies together.

Taya:

Saturday I am told to report to your penthouse condo. You give me the parking code so I can park in the underground parking, and the elevator code that goes directly to the top floor and opens directly in your condo.

I am wearing a very short cocktail dress, high heels, and black stockings that show a bit of the tops under my skirt. Where you going dressed like that, my unsuspecting husband had asked me when he saw me about to leave.

Taya, you look stunning, you smile as you walk up to me, kissing me hard on my mouth as your hands reach under my skirt and grab my ass cheeks.

Me:

It's beautifully quiet as we stare seriously into each other's eyes. You can determine my desire for you from my breathing--heavy and staggered.

"It's so wonderful to be with you outside of the office," I say.

"I know. It's been three months, and we've only made love in your office. I mean, I love when we do it, but this is so...different."

"It's exciting, isn't it?"

"Yes."

You drop to your knees. You look up at me.

"What are you?" I ask as part of our routine.

"I'm pretty."

"Are you a woman or a girl?"

"I'm a girl."

"And what am I?"

"You're a man."

As usual, you drop your head. You know what's coming next. I drop several gift cards to the floor. A hundred dollars each. Nordstrom's. Macy's. Bloomingdale's. Bebe. I do it because it turns you on. You gather them up. You feel humiliated but you don't mind. You rub your clit. I know that I'm going to be pleased tonight, like I always am when I'm with you.

Taya:

I crawl on the floor, retrieving the gift cards, but more importantly, feeling my short dress riding up on my hips as I crawl.

You are silent, watching me exhibit my submissive slut nature, as I keep my ass extended upward as I crawl.

Did you wear stockings for me?, you ask, already knowing the answer.

Yes, Sir, I respond. I know how much you enjoy seeing me in stockings, Sir.

And the panties Taya? you ask in a scolding tone, and I yelp as you lash the back of my thighs with a riding crop.

PLEASE SIR, I couldn't risk leaving the house without panties Sir! My husband was already suspicious with the way I am dressed.

Without another word, I stay on my knees but begin to work my panties down over my hips. You watch me struggle as it is difficult to get panties past my knees and off of both feet while staying on my knees.

The power trip is amazing as you grab your swelling crotch while watching this sexy, married woman totally focused on keeping my ass spread wide and elevated, while I work furiously to remove the final piece of silk fabric that hides my body from your eyes.

we both understand WHAT will happen, but as I hold my position and you stare at my bald open gash, and my tight rosebud, neither of us yet know at what point, your anticipation will drive you into action.

Dave turns his focus to the girl on all fours, his beloved Taya. He gets down on the floor and stares into her pretty brown eyes.

"Precious little angel...."

"I love being your little precious."

"I want you to cum, Taya. Stay in the position you're in. Rub your clit in tiny circles; otherwise, don't move."

Taya obeys. Staring into her man's hungry eyes, she rubs in circles. She remains still until her knees buckle and her hips quake. "Uhhhhh..." she gasps as she gushes. "Ohhhh...."

"Good girl, Taya. Now I want you to crawl to the other room," Dave says.

"The play room, sir?" she asks eagerly.

"Not tonight, baby. Tonight I want you to crawl to the master bedroom."

Taya pouts but she does as she's told. Dave grabs a large handful of her hair and leads her into the next den of sex, careful not to hurt his precious baby girl.

Dave helps Taya crawl into the master bedroom. He leads her past the king-sized bed and through the glass door that led to the balcony.

"Stand up now," he says.

Taya feels like Kate Winslet on the bow of the Titanic. A warm, dry, stiff June breeze blows through her hair, while the view ahead is magnificent: Lake Michigan, Oak Street Beach, and the Chicago skyline so close she can almost touch it.

"Grab the railing--both hands," Dave orders.

Taya knows what is coming next, especially with her fuck-me pumps naturally raising her ass upward for her man. Dave enters her drenched pussy. He thrusts slowly, groaning, for but a minute before flooring it abruptly to top speed. "Fuck!" Taya blurts.

Impassioned, Dave fucks Taya with all the energy he can muster. Gripping her slender hips like an Indy racer clenching the wheel during a dangerous pass, Dave slams his groin into Taya's at a frenetic pace. While he grunts with each thrust, Taya spews out dirty verbiage at the top of her lungs.

"Oh, fuck!... Keep fucking me!... I want you to scream!"

On the street below, people--mostly virile young men--stop in their tracks and point to the balcony on the 10th and final floor.

"Don't you stop!..." Taya orders to her master as her climax nears. "Don't you dare stop!"

Having been alerted about the show above, men and their dates pour out of a bar below. The curious, envious crowd now numbers in the dozens. They watch as Taya explodes in orgasm, her legs wobbling badly until she crumbles to the balcony floor, flat on her back.

Ready to burst himself, and without a moment to think, Dave straddles Taya's body and erupts. A long stream of cum smacks the top center of her forehead and lays like a string of pearls down over her nose and lips and chin and finally through her cleavage. Then comes four more, all starting at different points of her forehead and all just as long. Taya's face is covered, and her cocktail dress is a creamy mess.

Taya, dumbfounded, looks up at her master. "I've never cum so much," Dave says. He feels like apologizing, but Taya relishes her sub role and he doesn't want to display weakness. All he knows is that with the moonlight illuminating her glistening face, Taya is the prettiest girl he has ever seen.

Dave wants to tell Taya that he loves her, but he knows that she draws the line at the L word. She will give Dave her sex, but she feels that she needs to save something for her husband. "Love" will remain with the man she married, much to Dave's frustration.

"I adore you with every cell of my body," Dave says, failing to find the right poetic words but at least getting the point across. He wishes he could bathe Taya, feed her a delicious light meal, hold her in his arms throughout the night, and spend a blissful summery Sunday in her presence. But she has to go back to her husband. Out of pure jealousy, he decides to punish her.

"I know you need to get back home," he says. "You can leave now but take your panties and deposit them in that mailbox below, across the street. And don't even think about cleaning your face."

"What...sir?"

"Do it for me, Taya. And next time I'll take you to the play room."

Just the thought of the play room excites Taya to no end. She gives Dave a deep, dirty, cum-drippy kiss and then trots to the living room, where she gathers her clutch purse, gift cards, and pink panties. Dave hears the front door close--and winces.

Peering through the rails on the balcony, Dave watches Taya swagger across the street in her five-inch heels. In the bright street lights, onlookers can obviously see the thick glaze on her face. As she deposits her panties in the mailbox and heads back toward the building and its parking garage, men call out to her and cautiously approach her. At that moment, she can have had any man she choose, with hotel sex to follow within the hour. Dave shakes with jealousy, but staying true to her lover...er, master...Taya ignores the come-ons and disappears into the garage.

Dave smiles proudly, then sighs. He needs to see Taya again--soon. There is no way he can wait till Saturday.

STAY TUNED FOR PART 2.