50 Shades Of Pale Pink Sissy Ch. 03

Story Info
The story continues.
14k words
4.57
73.7k
56

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 06/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davine
davine
231 Followers

Fiction with adult themes. All characters are over 18.

*

A splitting headache greeted me as I awoke. The soft surface I was lying upon seemed to be moving beneath me, rolling from side to side with occasional pitches from front and rear. In my confused state I wondered if the feeling was related to the headache and the vague memory of being drugged. The room in which I lay was so dimly lit that I could hardly make out any features apart from a round window through which a little light seeped. I did a quick inventory of my condition. Naked and uncovered I seemed to be lying unrestrained on a mattress. My throat was dry and raw and I felt hungry. Throbbing aches tormented my bottom which briefly brought a vision of master as he thrashed me before some lovely sex. Inside my bottom felt terribly sore as if I had been dry raped. I suddenly had a vision of many hands fondling me as my bottom and throat were assaulted. Was that a dream? Or was it real?

Slowly it dawned upon me that I must be on a ship. Sitting up, I swung my feet over the side of the bunk until they rested on a carpeted floor. Once I felt steady I stood and shuffled across to the dimly lighted window which I discovered was covered with a curtain. Pulling the cloth aside allowed a little more light into the cabin from the moonlit night. I could now see that I was in a small cabin with a single bunk, some storage space and a bathroom through a doorway. After finding a light switch I was soon sitting on the toilet. After I finished I noticed a little blood in the bowl. My bottom was quite sore. I felt violated. Finding a glass I was able to relieve my dry throat with water.

Having explored the wardrobe and drawers in the cabin and finding my clothes, I dressed in my thong, pink skirt, white blouse and shoes. I didn't bother with the corset and stockings. Trying the door found it locked so I sat on the bunk and waited. My life had been looking so good. I was well looked after, master was demanding but exciting and my future looked rosy. Why was I here? Who had me and what was my future? Great rasping sobs escaped my throat as I sat and cried. My questions would be answered soon as I heard the cabin door being unlocked.

A huge man entered the room seeming to fill the doorway as he entered. Well over six feet tall with broad shoulders, narrow waist and massive thighs all visible as he wore only a pair of tight shorts. His skin was as black as pitch and seemed to shine as if he was oiled. His shaved head topped a handsome but cruel looking face. He stared at me for a moment before reaching me in a single stride and slapping me hard across my face. Screaming, I curled up on the bed to protect myself.

"You were not given permission to dress. Remove your clothes immediately or I will slap you even harder. You may keep the shoes on."

When I curled up tighter he grabbed my hair, pulled me upright and punched me in the stomach. He let me go as I doubled over in pain with the air driven from me.

"You are a slow learner slave. Get those clothes off now before I really hurt you" he snarled. As quickly as possible in my distressed state I removed my skirt and blouse but not my thong.

Reaching out, the giant grabbed my flimsy thong and ripped it from me and threw me to the floor. I curled up in a protective ball again. I was allowed to lay there for a few minutes while I regained my breath.

"Get on your knees and crawl over to me."

Fearing another blow I rolled onto my front and raised myself to my knees. My now naked tormentor was seated on the bunk. His discarded shorts were on the floor. Between his spread legs his semi erect uncircumcised penis dangled, dribbling a little juice. Terrified, I crawled until my head was between his mighty thighs.

"Do what you think would please me." He said as he took my hair in his hand.

Fearing more punishment, crawling forward I took the still sheathed tip into my mouth and proceeded to suck. As it hardened I tasted his precum and sweat as his foreskin gradually retracted to expose the bulbous head. I felt his hands on the back of my head pulling me further on to his manhood. Soon he was buried deep in my throat, holding it there until I thought I would suffocate. Slowly I was pushed away enough to grab a breath before he invaded my throat once more. The bastard thrust in and out, barely allowing me a breath until he stopped and with a gasp exploded into my mouth and then onto my face. I felt horrible. It was like I was back at school with those three bullies. Nobody was going to save me this time. Oh Master where are you.

Pushing me away, he slid back into his shorts.

"You are a slave. You are not a boy, a girl, not even a sissy. You are an object, a possession a commodity to be used. We own you until we reach our destination where you will be sold to the highest bidder. Get used to it. There are six officers on the ship who will need your services most days. Some of us will use you more often. You will always be naked apart from the shoes. Make sure that you are clean both inside and out and your hair and slutty makeup is perfect at all times. You will be fed well and given hormones to retain and develop your shape for sale. If you are lucky a wealthy man will purchase you for his personal use. Of course you would be valuable to a brothel for a while until your looks faded. Then it would be downhill until you were working the glory holes for pennies." He walked out and locked the door behind him.

I threw myself on the bed and cried. Oh, how I missed my master. Now I was just a thing to be used and abused. I considered suicide but could see no way to do it. Eventually I calmed enough to explore my prison. In the bathroom were supplies of soap, shampoo, depilatory cream, wax strips, towels and an enema kit. There was a wardrobe and drawers in the main cabin. In one drawer I found cosmetics and hair grooming products. Apart from the clothes I arrived in there was nothing else to wear. Sobbing, I must have slept until sunlight flooding the room through the port hole woke me. I heard the door lock click and backed against a wall, fearing that I would be attacked again.

Into the cabin minced a young effeminate man with light make up and long hair, carrying a tray of food. He was dressed in a pink singlet that hugged his skinny torso, white Capri pants that were so tight they could have been sprayed on and high wedge sandals. His little penis was clearly outlined through the thin material of his pants.

"So! You are the little faggot who's stolen my boys. They all used to share me but now they only have eyes and dicks for you. And, bitch' I'm expected to bring your food. Well, inspect your meals well because I can guarantee there will be some form of my bodily fluids included in every dish." Placing the tray on the bunk he left the room laughing.

Starved as I was I quickly inspected the salad on the tray and found gobs of semen hidden in the lettuce which I pushed aside. The rest looked ok so I hungrily gobbled it down. The orange juice tasted a little odd but still went down well. I enjoyed a black coffee as I figured he couldn't do much to that. I used the bathroom to prepare myself for whatever may happen. Soon I was sitting on the bunk, bored stupid, clean in and out, lubricated and made up like a whore. The fairy steward wandered in to retrieve the tray.

"I see you didn't like the lettuce but enjoyed the orange juice" he giggled as he left the room. I wondered what he had added to the juice.

The door opened again to admit another enormous man, wearing only shorts which he quickly removed exposing his large penis. He was pale skinned with long blond hair.

"Make me hard bitch" he said as he sat himself on the bunk. I dropped to my knees and soon had him stiff. Lifting me easily the giant placed me on my knees on the bed, moved behind me and brutally forced his member in to my bottom. I squealed with shock and a little pain as he stretched me wide. He soon worked into a rapid rhythm, thrusting into my lubricated bottom like a piston. I steeled myself against the assault, thinking that my master would hate me if he saw how I was being used. Closing my eyes' I tried to imagine that it was master pushing into me. A strange feeling overtook me as my bottom betrayed me and my little penis became hard. I was pushing back to meet the brute's thrust and enjoying it despite my disgust. My inner slut had taken control so that all I could think of was the huge monster stretching my bottom. Soon the brute climaxed inside me with my little clit spurting in response. I hated myself. The bastard pulled out of me, turned me around and forced me to clean him off.

"Lick up your mess and clean yourself out. Make sure you are looking your best as I'm sure you will have another customer before you know it" he said as he slipped his shorts back on and locked me in as he left. I cried as I licked my semen from the bare mattress. I was sure that master would never want me again if I was lucky enough to see him again. Why would he want a slut like me? This thought haunted me as I flushed myself and relubricated my bottom. I fixed my makeup and waited on the stained mattress. It was not long before the door opened to admit another brute whose only aim was to violate my body.

The days were all the same. Each morning I was given an injection in my bottom and I was fed three times a day. I mated with six of them nearly every day. They were of mixed races, toned, muscled and strong. They all had large pricks. Occasionally one might not bother with me for a day while others often visited more than once. My bottom was now stretched and used to the continual assaults which meant that I was no longer in pain. It was my brain that was in pain and turmoil. I hated the way my body betrayed me by responding to the anal stimulus and spraying my seed upon the steadily more stained mattress. Each time I thought of master, I cried. My chances of ever seeing him again seemed slimmer as each day of my slavery passed. Even if I saw him again I was sure he wouldn't want me after all these men had been inside me. After all I was an anal virgin when he first entered me. My body was changing from the injections. I was putting on a layer of fat and my breasts were growing. I just wanted the horror to stop. Couldn't I just die? After some weeks, I had lost track of time, the movement of the ship changed. Looking out of the porthole I could see that we were entering a harbour. Was this where I would be sold into perpetual slavery? Would I be one man's plaything or just a slut serving a never ending line of men? I cried again.

Eventually, after much manoeuvring the ship was still. I could hear bare feet slapping on decks and water lapping against the side of the ship. Gazing out of the porthole I could see nothing to indicate where I had been taken. With a click the door opened to admit two of my captors. While one of them held me by my shoulders the other forced a ball gag into my mouth and secured it with leather straps. They then helped me into a black burqa which covered me completely. Taking off my shoes they gave me a pair of flat sandals to wear. I was fitted with leather ankle shackles with a short chain linking them together. Being able to only take very short steps I would be incapable of running away. Taking me by an elbow one of the brutes dragged me out of the room and through various passageways and eventually off the ship and into a waiting car. Forced to sit in the middle of the back seat I had a burly guard on either side of me. Traveling through slum areas with few cars but many motor cycles and bicycles, I guessed by the dress of the crowds on the street that I was in the Middle East somewhere.

The car meandered through the city, passing shopping districts and some upmarket residential areas. After about an hour we left the city, traversed a small area of agricultural land before entering the desert where the car picked up speed on a wide straight bitumen road. Another hour passed before we turned onto a side road which soon led us to a building which reminded me of a fort. Two enormous steel gates opened as we approached to allow us to enter a courtyard. A spectacular mansion stood in the centre of the compound. Bypassing this building the car was driven around behind the house and stopped at a rear entrance. Quickly I was bundled out of the car into searing heat. Although I came from a warm country where summer could be very hot, I was almost knocked over by this blast furnace climate. My guards hurried me through the door and down some stone stairs to where the temperature was more bearable. Meeting us was a uniformed woman. Dark skinned and muscular as she was, I knew that I would be no match for her. My guards left me with her.

"Follow me slave" she ordered gruffly.

Shuffling along I struggled to keep up. Through a door we entered a hall with cages on either side. The cages were six by six feet square and five feet high. In each was a naked person. There were some men but mostly young women. The only ones who could stand upright were the youngest of them. Each cage had a thin mattress, two metal bowls and a bucket. The stench was terrible. The only sound was weeping. The woman stopped outside an empty cage.

"Remove your clothing and sandals."

Struggling, I managed to get out of the sack and kicked off the sandals. My gag was removed and my wrists were cuffed behind me before she roughly pushed me into the cage. As my ankles were still cuffed and chained, I tripped and fell heavily onto the concrete floor.

"Do not speak. If you do I will hurt you." She walked away.

I flopped onto the filthy stinking mattress and burst into tears. I slept and awoke feeling very thirsty. Crawling across the cage to the bowls I discovered that one contained dirty tepid water. Because my hands were restrained behind me, I had to lap the water up like a dog. My body told me that I needed to use the toilet. The bucket appeared to be the only option available so I squatted with great difficulty over it. Of course there was no paper and even if there had been, how could I use it with hands restrained behind me. Back on the mattress I lay there feeling like an animal. I felt degraded back on the ship but that was nothing compared with the deep depression I now fell into. Had there been the means I think I would have killed myself. I knew that even if I somehow escaped, master would hate me. What did life hold for me?

There was no sensation of day or night as the dim lights were kept burning at all times. I was soon totally disorientated. From time to time the water bowl was filled from a hose dragged along by a naked man. Some kind of foul tasting gruel was ladled into the other bowl which had to be lapped up like the water. The bucket was replaced with an empty one occasionally. A guard would order me to push my bottom against the front of the cage so that I could receive my hormone shot. This was my only indication of days passing. I steadily felt dirtier and less human as the days passed.

Groups of men would tour the prison inspecting us and writing down the cage numbers of some. The lights were turned up for these visits and we were expected to stoop in our cages and turn as instructed so that all sides could be inspected.

In the cage next to me was a pretty young woman who spent much of her day sobbing as she lay upon her mattress. One day the female guard unlocked her cage and called her out.

"Get your arse out here slave, you have been bought by a brothel."

"No. Please leave me alone. I don't want to go."

"You have no choice. At least you will be clean, clothed and well fed."

"NO! Please don't take me."

The guard stooped to enter the cage. She was carrying a cattle prod which she repeatedly zapped the hapless girl with until she finally left her cage.

Another inspection took place a couple of injections later. I guessed that I had been here for at least a month. My breasts were now quite well developed and I was growing quite a bottom. Soon after the inspection the same guard arrived outside my cell herding a few women with her cattle prod. Opening my caged, she ordered me to join them. Fearing the prod, I quickly joined them. For her own enjoyment she gave me a short burst of sparks from the prod which elicited a scream from me as I rushed to join the other selected slaves.

We were herded into a large communal shower room where we were ordered to wash and shave ourselves thoroughly after our bonds were removed. The water was warm and I luxuriated in the pleasure of getting myself clean. After the shower we were allowed to brush our hair and teeth before I was separated from the group. Another guard took me to a separate room where I was given several enemas. I felt that this was a very ominous development. Once I was clean I joined the others in yet another room where we were told to put on makeup at a series of benches in front of mirrors. It was made very clear that the makeup should be extra slutty and that we should colour our nipples. I was given cheap loop earrings and a necklace. Any girls with extra piercings were given garish jewellery to replace any studs that may have still been there after their captivity. We were led along a hallway where each of us was placed in a cell which was at least full height and had a chair to sit upon. There was a proper toilet with a seat and paper in one corner. I found my shoes waiting for me so I slipped my feet into them and sat to wait. Physically I felt quite good, relishing being clean. I was very depressed, as I had no future that could be seen as in any way pleasant.

Chapter2.

Several men were let into the cell during the next few hours and I was carefully inspected. My teeth were looked at by most of them; I heard one mutter quietly to his companion that I would be much better off without them. They all fondled my little sack and penis, most were amused at how small they were. Several suggested that those bits would be best removed. A couple probed my bottom wearing rubber gloves to see how many fingers they could fit inside me. My nipples were pulled and my bottom slapped by all and sundry. Finally I was left alone, feeling that I truly was just an object. After a long wait during which I took the opportunity to relieve myself, the door opened, a guard placed a collar round my neck and led me out, along a corridor and onto a platform where I was tethered to a pole with a chain attached to my collar. In front of me were many men seated comfortably.

A man who I soon discovered was the auctioneer climbed onto the platform. He slapped my bottom with the crop he carried which made me dance around and squeal.

"Here we have a sissy boy. It has a well-used bottom and can deep throat. Hormones are working quite well at developing it's female looks but he may develop faster with an orchiectomy as it is fully functioning and proven potent. It was found to be very submissive and responded sexually to pain stimuli by the owner she was liberated from. What am I bid for this pretty little sissy that would make a lovely addition to a brothel looking for the exotic or for a dominant needing a pain slut? Gentlemen, how much fun could you have removing its teeth or testicles with minimal or no sedation?"

I gasped.

Bidding quickly commenced in a language and currency that I didn't understand. With each bid I was cropped on my ample bottom, which kept me hopping around the stage. Finally someone owned me. After three more slaps I was led off stage to a holding cell where several women sat despondently staring at the floor.

Chapter3.

Although of differing physical builds all were blond, blue eyed with very pale skin. One more joined us before we were chained together between our collars and led along a corridor and into a small bus with heavily tinted windows. Our joining chains were removed so that we could take our seats. The bus left the fort and headed further into the desert. We travelled for several hours until the girls started to complain about their bladders. Our guards took pity on us, allowing us to climb out and squat in the sand. One girl stupidly decided to run off into the desert. The guards herded the rest of us back onto the bus, closed the door and drove off. The girl, realizing her stupidity started to chase after us along the road. The driver tormented her by allowing her to keep us in sight. Eventually she tired and collapsed on the road. The bus was reversed to her and the guards dragged her into the bus.

davine
davine
231 Followers