50 States of Sex Vol. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, very true indeed my Iron Horse," I replied as my hand slipped to his cock head for a quick tease. "But you seem to be forgetting about the next day."

Jake blushed a bit and his smile turned to more of a cat ate the canary look. "Well, that was a bit different," he stammered in protest.

"Maybe, but it was only 18 hours later - about the same time frame we have here," I countered. "Remember when we went back to the stacks to find my panties - which was just a lame excuse on your part to attempt a repeat performance?"

"Uh huh," he said slowly.

"Well as you know the panties were gone, the book Iron Horse was checked out, and my own Iron Horse was a bit more like a rubbery duck," I joked still tickling the head of his cock. I knew that I was being a bit mean - men generally don't like their sexual acumen fucked with. But one thing I had always loved about Jake was his sense of humor, confidence, and self-awareness. I was happy when he smiled back.

"Well, for starters," he replied, "I think it would be more accurate to call it a flag in the wind - sometimes stiff, sometimes not," he continued, "secondly you are right as always - and we should have mind-blowing sex in Montpelier." With that Jake hugged me, pulling me close to him. Then he suddenly rolled me over on the bed. Now his large frame pressed on top of me and it took my breath away as I gasped out in surprise.

"If I'm going to be teased I think it's only fair my partner gets the same treatment," he whispered in my ear. His body held me down as his hand worked down to my crotch. I wrestled in fake protest. His strong hand worked my clenched thighs apart. He laid a hot sloppy kiss on the nape of my neck and I threw my head back. Two of his fingers parted my pussy lips and began to massage my swollen clit. I moaned. He continued to explore. He raised his head and his lips found mine. His tongue darted deep in my mouth and I once again had the need to taste his dick. He held the kiss. He rubbed my clit and a finger slid into my wet pussy. I broke down and relaxed my thighs. My hand slid to the small of his back coaxing him to move on top of me - to mount me and pleasure me.

Jake bounded up off the bed and left me panting. He smiled down at me. "I'm going down to the fitness center," he stated. "Wanna join me?"

"So this is how it's going to be?" I replied. I quickly pulled a cover up over my nakedness, a bit self-conscious of my wanton sexual state. I could feel juices pool on my inner thigh and I felt the last sensation of his fingers just before they abandoned my hard little clit. "I'll think about it," I said as I closed my eyes and curled up on my side. "Go and build up your stamina and I'll probably see you down there."

In a few minutes, Jake had dressed and was out the door. He was a bit cockier with himself than I thought was appropriate. I lay in bed a few minutes plotting my revenge. We have a lot of territory to cover and I could definitely play the long game if necessary. I smiled to myself as thoughts of sexual torments ran through my mind. I threw back the covers and quickly dressed in my running gear. I was going to need a long run to work off this frustration.

12