50s Family: A Sister's Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The film started and Adam didn't answer, instead just shaking his head with annoyance.

I too was annoyed.

I was sick of being his baby sister and him treating me like he had to protect me from the big bad world.

I was sick of being seen as the minister's kid, a stigma that didn't seem to hinder Adam's popularity, but suffocated mine.

I was sick of being perceived as a goody two shoes because I got good marks in school and was nice.

I wanted to be seen as pretty and sexy.

I wanted to be seen as a sexual being.

I wanted to have an adventure!

Although I really wanted to see this movie, instead I stewed about how I was being treated by both my brother and my date.

Why wouldn't Simon stand up for me?

The answer was obvious... my brother could twist him into a pretzel without even breaking a sweat.

Still... I wanted a man who would fight for me. A man who wanted me. A man who knew what I wanted, and also knew what he wanted and took control.

As odd as it sounds, I wanted a man just like my brother.

Tiffany was leaning on my brother's shoulder again and whispering, her right shoulder moving a fair amount. I wondered if she was giving my brother a hand job.

Feeling adventurous and wanting to push my boundaries, I scooted over to Simon and put my finger to his lips.

He shook his head no as I reached again for his penis.

I ignored his protests as I tried to unbutton his jeans, annoyed he was wearing a belt.

Yet again, he pushed my hand away.

Furious, I scooted all the way to my window and ignored him, staring at the movie, feeling completely unwanted.

A few minutes later, too angry even to watch anything, I closed my eyes, even as I heard Tiffany whisper, "Come on, Adam. I need that dick."

"Tiffany, my sister is right behind me," he whispered, even though I could tell by his tone he wanted to do whatever she was suggesting.

I kept my eyes closed and she said a minute later, "They're both asleep."

"No way," he said.

Tiffany asked fairly loudly, "Simon, Eve, you awake?"

Thankfully Simon didn't respond and I, trying to make it believable, began to snore lightly.

"See?" Tiffany said.

"Well, she is a sound sleeper," he said, clearly still unsure about doing something sexual with his baby sister in the car.

What he was saying was in a sense true, since once I was really asleep I was impossible to wake up.

"Come on, I need a load of that sweet jizz," Tiffany purred.

"We can't fuck," he stressed.

Tiffany said, "I just need your load. You know how much I crave it."

"You are an insatiable little sperm slut, aren't you," he whispered.

"Your jizz is just so addictive, baby," Tiffany purred. "I can never get enough."

"Fuck it," he gave in. "Get sucking, slut."

"Yummy," she said, as I opened one eye to see her blonde hair disappear into his lap.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, and I could see the back of her head bobbing up and down like a yo-yo slightly using the rear-view mirror which was ajar from its usual position. "No one sucks dick like you, my little cock sucker."

She moaned in agreement at a compliment that was usually an insult.

"Maybe I'll shoot this load all over your face and make you wear it the rest of the night," he said, with his confident cocky tone somehow turning me on... even though it was demeaning and derogatory to women.

She whispered between bobs, "Shoot that hot jizz all over my face if you want, baby. You know I love being your little slut."

"Oh yeah, remember when you had my load all over your face while you did your cheer at the year-end assembly?" he groaned, Tiffany's slobbery sucking sounds now echoing through the enclosed space.

I glanced over at Simon who appeared to actually be asleep.

I, on the other hand, was trying to get a closer look. Even though he was my brother, the Sex Act was turning me on and I wanted to see Tiffany sucking my brother's Big Penis.

And although people would call it sick and twisted, I was curious how big he was.

I know... but in my moment of sexual weakness I was no longer a good girl, but a very curious girl who longed to be bad for just one night.

So I leaned way up, my face just half a foot from the back of Adam's neck trying to get a better view of him getting oral sex, even as he groaned, "You're such a hungry slut, sucking my dick with my sister in the back seat."

Tiffany looked up, saw me and smiled, then she agreed, winking at me, "Oh yes, I'm a dirty jizz slut, you sexy boy. Now fuck my face with that big fucking dick."

I was about to move away since I was clearly busted, but I was paralyzed with awe at what I was witnessing and the hot wetness that was leaking into my panties. Plus, Tiffany's wicked smile had seemed to say 'Enjoy the Show.'

So I resumed watching, lifting my body up and leaning forward even more, being careful not to breathe on my brother's neck. I couldn't really see much, just the back of Tiffany's head bouncing around as my brother, as she called it, 'fucked her face.' It didn't really matter: I was watching them having sex! The sounds and even the smells were really exciting, but just the knowledge of what they were doing was best of all!

After a few minutes, Adam pulled out for a minute; Tiffany looked up and with a smile at me, displayed his cock in one hand and gestured with the other at its very impressive length as if saying, "Tadaah!"

The first penis I ever saw in my life was my brother's, and... Omigod was it magnificent! Long and powerful-looking, and glistening with a heavy coating of what was obviously Tiffany's spit.

She raised a questioning eyebrow at me, and I nodded silently. My cautious response was not to alert Adam, who was only two inches away from me, but she could see from the awe in my face how I felt. I was in heaven... except I was just an angel unable to do more than watch the sinners sin.

"Are you going to stroke it or suck it?" he demanded, annoyed at the lack of action.

"I just wanted to admire this perfect dick for a moment, isn't that alright?" Tiffany asked, again glancing up at me, wanting to know that I was still watching.

I was, with fascination.

My eyes were staring at my brother's 'dick', as Tiffany called it, and Tiffany spat on it, getting it all shiny while her small hands began stroking up and down the thick shaft for his... and my... enjoyment.

He chuckled, "Well, hard to argue that logic."

"Hard indeed," Tiffany approved, taking it back in her mouth.

"Oh yeah," he groaned. "No one sucks cock like you, my sexy jizz bucket."

"You always say the nicest things." Tiffany joked, as inches away from my brother, I moved my hand carefully to my hellishly heated vagina. It was full of liquid fire again.

"Less talking, more sucking," he ordered, as he grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down on his 'cock'... as he called it. "Take it all, my devilish cock sucker."

It was bizarre, but at that moment as I slowly rubbed my burning inferno down below, I wondered what it would be like if I were the one sucking my brother's big cock. I wondered what it would feel like to be his cock sucker. I wondered what it would feel like to be used and abused... to be called such nasty names by him.

Then he began bucking his ass up, seemingly now, what did she call it... fucking her face.

Loud slobbering sounds vibrated through the car and I backed away just a bit so I could begin rubbing my clit faster... needing to release the Lake of Fire swarming inside me.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, his breathing getting heavier... and mine.

I could feel pleasure in my body taking control and I wondered if I could come exactly when he did... as weird and sick as that was.

"Oh God yes, swallow every drop, you dirty jizz bucket slut," he grunted a good thirty seconds later.

I leaned to the side, between the seats to get a good view of the blow job, no longer caring if he saw me. As I watched my brother ejaculate into Tiffany's mouth, I imagined that I was the 'dirty jizz bucket slut' and I came almost simultaneously and, oops, I screamed, unable to muffle my pleasure, "Yessssss!"

Adam gasped, turning around to look back at me, his eyes going big. "What the fuck?"

I kept rubbing, not caring that my brother was now watching me, as Tiffany took her mouth off his cock and his sperm fountained way up in the air, while mine gushed into my panties.

"Holy fuck!" Tiffany gasped, pumping Adam's dick as his semen continued to spew up into the air like lava and fall back down like rain all over her hair and face.

"Ooooooh, sorry about that, big brother," I moaned, while my first ever orgasm from anything kept rumbling through me like a train rolling down the tracks, as I kept staring at his firehose cock and I called him my big brother for the first time in my life.

Adam was confused, staring at me in disbelief, unable to see my vagina through my panties, but able to see my skirt hiked up and my whole hand stuffed down to my sex.

Even bathed in white, sticky jizz, Tiffany was having the time of her life, and she couldn't stop grinning to save her life as she watched the effects of my virgin orgasm on my rapturous face! Playfully, she finally took his cock back in her mouth, which seemed to pull Adam out of his trance as he demanded, "Tiffany, stop!"

She did, but cooed, "But lover, your sister seemed to enjoy watching us so much!"

With my dying orgasm still making my body twitch, I suddenly felt an intense rush of guilt. I yanked my hand out of my sopping panties, my face burning red, and fled the car, glancing back at Simon who was finally awake and looking at me confused... as he had done all night.

I scurried to the bathroom, mortified by my behaviour and weakness. It felt like I allowed the devil to control my body, as tears began to form in my eyes, even as I felt a lake of juices swooshing around in my panties as I walked.

I went directly to a stall, sat on the toilet seat trembling and pulled down my sopping wet panties.

What did I do?

Why did I watch?

What was I thinking?

These and other questions swarmed in my head, guilt hitting me like a lightning bolt.

Yet, I also couldn't believe the pleasure that I'd brought on myself... or the sight of Tiffany sucking my brother's humongous cock.

Suddenly Tiffany called out, sounding very concerned, "Eve! Eve! You in here?"

"Yeah," I called back.

"Let me in," she ordered.

I did. She had tiny white blobs all over her hair and face, but didn't seem to mind.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Just feeling real dirty," I admitted.

"Because you touched yourself?" she asked as she casually wiped some jizz off her forehead with a finger and put it in her mouth, as if to say, 'Why would you feel dirty?'

"Yes, I never done that before," I revealed, kind of getting her point and relaxing a bit.

"Oh My God!" she gasped. "So that was your first time touching heaven?"

I laughed, her description of an orgasm the opposite of mine, "Or the flickering flames of hell."

She pointed out, "God created us and gave us that organ just so we could feel that pleasure."

"I suppose," I said, thinking that might be true, but my father would argue that particular pleasure was reserved by God only for married couples when they wanted babies.

"Don't you dare give me any of that 'supposes'," she said. "We're born to be sexual beings, to give and receive pleasure."

"But my brother saw me staring at his penis," I pointed out, unsure how I could look him in the eye after that... even though I could still see his penis perfectly.

"I've already dealt with that," she said.

"How?"

"I simply explained to him that you were so shocked by seeing such a big dick, that it caused you to scream," she said.

I laughed. "Well that's true." After a pause I asked, "Are all boys that big?"

"God, no. Your brother has the Cadillac of cocks," she joked.

"Tiffany!" I giggled.

"And there is nothing I'd rather park in my garage, if you know what I mean," she continued.

"You're so bad," I said.

She added, her naughty sexual innuendo somehow making my pussy tingle again, "Of course I'd rather he goes for a long drive while I go for a long ride."

"Oh, my," I moaned a little, embarrassed by how talking about my brother having sex was turning me on... again.

I sighed, "Simon wouldn't even take his car out to get some fresh air and maybe a car wash."

"A car wash," Tiffany said, roaring with laughter, "that is hilarious. I'm adding that to my metaphor repertoire."

"I think maybe I'd like to go for a ride sometime," I finally admitted wistfully, my pussy getting wet again and my guilt fading as my exhausted hormones woke back up.

"Too bad he's your brother," Tiffany said. "Otherwise I'd let you take him for a drive."

"Tiffany!" I gasped.

She nodded, "That would be pretty hot! Watching a brother and sister fuck."

Although her words were ludicrous, my pussy gushed into my already soaked panties, and I let out the slightest of moans.

Thank goodness Tiffany didn't hear my moan, or ignored it, as she said, "We should probably get back to the car. Adam will be worried."

I nodded, "Okay."

She pulled me up and gave me a hug. "You know Eve, you're a pretty girl with a great body. I wish you'd stop hiding it."

"Really?" I asked, surprised by such a compliment from one of the prettiest, most popular, girls in the school.

She cupped my breasts, shocking me completely, "These jugs are even bigger than mine."

Another gush into my panties as I got felt up for the first time... and it was by my brother's girlfriend.

Moving her hands away, she decided briskly, "We are going to give you a makeover."

"What?" I asked, already missing her hands on my breasts... as I became even more flustered and confused.

"I'm taking you shopping," she declared, as she opened the stall and walked out.

Horny, confused, questioning my sexuality as I followed her, was I a lesbian? I tried to understand my sexual awakening.

Once back at the car there was no talking. As soon as we got in the car Adam began driving. I glanced at Simon, who now looked even more uncomfortable than when I tried to seduce him.

Simon was dropped off.

Tiffany was dropped off.

Then Adam drove us home without a word.

Once I got to my bedroom, I got undressed and pleasured myself once more. While I did I replayed Tiffany's head bobbing up and down, Adam's dominant tone, and mostly Adam's big hard cock... especially while his jizz rocketed out of him and rained down all over Tiffany.

Tonight's discovery of the inferno that Tiffany said God gave me suddenly consumed my entire being for the second time as I came again... and fell asleep almost instantly with my hand still in my panties.

.....

I woke up the next day mortified by my weakness.

What kind of girl watches her brother receiving oral sex?

What kind of girl gets all turned on watching her brother have sex?

I got up, took off my panties that were now sticky and crusty from last night, and tossed them in my laundry hamper.

I grabbed my robe and went to wash away my sin. Just my bad luck that the Jordan River wasn't nearby, it mighta done the trick.

After a long shower, I went to have a late breakfast and Mom asked, "How was the drive-in?"

"Fine," I answered, too quickly.

"Did your brother behave?" she asked, knowing that we didn't get along too great.

"He was as big a fun Nazi as Dad," I responded.

"Eve!" she shouted at my Nazi reference, then she calmed down and smiled, knowing he was a lot stricter towards me than to Adam. "At least it will make your father happy."

"Peachy," I sighed.

About half an hour later I was back in my room, looking through all my outfits that told me that I always dressed like a 12 year old church girl.

I sighed.

The phone rang and Mom called out that it was for me.

I didn't want to talk to Simon, unsure how much he had seen and what Adam said to him and asked as I went into the kitchen, "who is it?"

"Tiffany," Mom answered, as surprised as I was.

I took the phone and said, "Hi?"

"I'm going to be there in fifteen minutes to take you shopping. Be ready," Tiffany ordered.

I started to speak, but she hung up before I could refuse... not at all comfortable with being alone with her after witnessing what I did, not to mention getting felt up by her.

I sighed, unsure what I was going to say to her, yet also excited about the possibility of shopping with someone who had fashion sense and was popular.

I told Mom. "Apparently I'm going shopping with Tiffany."

"Well, that will be fun," she smiled.

"It will be something," I joked.

She laughed, "Yes, it will definitely be something." She went to her purse and handed me some bills. "Buy yourself a couple new outfits for the trip."

"Mom, you don't have to," I said, surprised because my mom never gave me money... Dad controlled all the money in the house.

"Have fun," she said, ignoring my offer to give back the money.

"Okay, thanks, Mom," I said, thinking it would be nice to have a couple new outfits for the trip which we were heading out on in two days.

Twenty minutes later, Tiffany was always late according to Adam, (who by the way was still sleeping at 12:30) Tiffany rolled up in her parent's car in front of the house.

I went out and got in.

She smiled, "Ready for a makeover?"

"I'm not sure," I admitted.

"Wrong answer," she said, and started driving.

I won't bore you with the details of the three hour shopping marathon where I tried on dozens of outfits, but I did end up with two full shopping bags of clothing including a new bra that, as Tiffany said, would make my tits (her word choice) look utterly delicious, three pairs of sexy (rayon!) panties, two dresses, two shirts that were a size smaller than I was (again to showcase my huge tits according to Tiffany who cupped them at least a half dozen times during the day) and a pink bikini.

I refused to leave the changing room, so Tiffany came in.

It was a bikini that definitely left little to the imagination as it barely covered up my large 36D breasts and showed every curve of my butt. It was also so skimpy that my pubic hairs stuck out.

Tiffany asked, looking directly at my crotch, "Haven't you ever shaved that thing?"

I blushed, as her tone said disgust.

I asked, confused, "Shave?"

"Yeah, can't have guys seeing your bush in that itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikini," she pointed out.

"Oh," was all I could say, feeling embarrassed that my hairy lower region was visible not just around the bikini, but even showed a bit through it.

"Don't worry, I'll help with that," she offered, before adding, "Shit, you have an amazing body."

"Thanks," I said, flattered by words I'd never heard before from anyone.

"I mean, shit, I could play and suck on those babies all day," she said, staring at me the way guys often stare at girls.

I blushed, flattered by her words even though they made me feel incredibly awkward.

"Guys are going to be all over you when you saunter around in that bikini," Tiffany said, before ordering, "turn around. Let's see that ass."

I did, feeling like a model in one of those fashion shows we did in grade four (the mother and daughter fashion show and tea).

"Girlfriend, why have you been hiding this body from everybody?" Tiffany asked, walking up to me and squeezing my ass. "Shit, you have a nicer ass than me too, and mine is amazing."

I stifled a moan as I answered, "Have you met my father?"

"Fair enough, but you're eighteen," she pointed out. "Old enough to make your own decisions and old enough to discover who you are."