50's House Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay down on the bed, on your back."

Lynn crawled onto the bed, rolled onto her back.

"Hands above your head...good. Now spread your legs for me."

Lynn did as I told, I watched her lying there and stroked myself in anticipation. I notice her gaze shift down to watch my hand sliding up and down my shaft.

I stepped out of my khakis and shorts but kept the shirt and tie. I crawled onto the bed and I could see in Lynn's eyes that she expected me to climb onto her and finish.

But that was never the game plan on my part. Afterward, Lynn accused me of falling out of character, after following it so well. I disagreed, I told her as a Fifties husband I was doing what I wanted and I had decided I wanted to really freak my wife out; both accomplished by making her scream.

In this case, that involved leaning down between my bride's legs. I rested my forearms on her thighs and spread her labia with my fingertips. She was dripping wet, apparently the thrill of being dominated had easily offset enduring the anal. Her clit was exposed and swollen with excitement. I leaned in and flicked it with the tip of my tongue. A moment later brushed it from the left side with my tongue. This time I was aware of the slightest trimmer.

I laid flat on the bed, getting comfortable. I planned on taking my time and was not stopping until I had Lynn ready for the finale. I continued with the glancing lick of her clit, pausing between each wet touch. It took over twenty minutes to get Lynn where I wanted her. Over that time frame I increased the frequency and speed of the feather touches of my tongue to her clit, but never the pressure.

I glanced at the bedside clock during my tasty task. Ten minutes into my goal I could hear Lynn's breath quicken. Five more after that I noticed her hands had slipped down and were caressing her own breasts, occasionally dipping lower toward my head but always stopping. Normally, I loved the feel of her fingers pulling me into her while I licked her, but she was supposed to be at least acting passive. It was right after I had glanced to see I was nearing the twenty minute mark that I felt the tremble on my forearms.

I finally increased the pressure, even taking each of the inner lips into my mouth and sucking on them before returning to her clit. Lynn's legs began to quiver, involuntary; vibrating like one of her favorite toys. It continued to build as I burrowed deeper with my face, even taking her clit between my lips to suck on it. I could hear her breathing getting faster, shallower. I glanced up to see her back starting to arch. Each thumb and forefinger had a nipple trapped between them, stretching it out away from her body. The quivering thighs lead to a full out thrusting of her hips and I felt her hands on the back of my head, pushing me onto her clit.

I pulled back, pushing her hands away. Lynn actually whimpered, her legs still convulsing.

I took both of her wrists in my right hand, pinning them above her head. I laid down on her, by body across her chest, abdomen and thighs. I snaked my left hand up her right thigh and positioned my member so I was at Lynn's opening.

I shifted to give room for that hand to slide up her stomach, grope her breast, linger just a second around her throat and end up gripping Lynn's chin. She had been squirming, trying to force me into her somehow. When I gripped her lower jaw she stopped, passive but still on the edge of an orgasm her body occasionally shivering like she was cold.

Looking her directly in the eye, inches from her face I said, "You ready to do your duty like a good little wife and take my load."

Lynn's head made the tiniest of nods.

"Good. Because now I'm going to ram my cock into you as hard, and as fast, and as deep as I possibly can until I shoot cum into that sweet little pussy of yours." Lynn flushed at my words but the need in her eyes belayed any notion of a true blushing bride. "Are you ready to feel me cum in you?"

She nodded again but I didn't let it stand at that, "What?"

A slight upturn of her mouth graced Lynn's face. "Yes, sir."

With that I released her face and pushed in, balls deep into my proper little housewife. Her back arched as I filled her and she exhaled harshly. But there was no slow penetration, no pausing this time. In and out, as fast and as far as I could each time. The trembling in her legs began immediately and it was clear she was nearing climax.

The problem was that I had spent enough time in cunnilingus that I was not on edge. I had not gone limp, but I was basically starting fresh.

Lynn was bucking against me, a high pitched scream escaping between clenched teeth. Her legs squeezed together on me, shaking. But I was not ready. The simple fact is that in real life you didn't always climax together. But I also knew that was just a matter of work sometimes.

Even as Lynn relaxed I continued my thrusting. Although she had climaxed, since I did not let up I could see she was building up again, faster this time. I lifted up to watch her body under me, her breast bouncing up and down. I leaned down to first flick her left nipple with my tongue, then to give it a playful bite. I followed this up by reaching between our bodies with my free hand, straining to reach between her legs without pulling out any and gave her a couple quick flicks on her clit with my forefinger. Lynn gave a spasm with each touch, biting her lip as a cry escaped her mouth anyway.

Lynn worked her right hand free and was reaching down when I grabbed that wrist forcing it back up above her head. I knew the whole submissive wife play had really turned her on so I went all in. I gripped her wrist tightly with my hands pushing them up with my hands. I pulled my knees up spreading her legs apart, putting my ankle over hers to keep her flat on the bed. I leaned back into her, pushing her into the bed with my thrusting. And then there was the shirt and tie of course. From her point of view I was barely undressed, not taking the trouble while enjoying her body.

Lynn's legs were losing control again and this time I could feel my own climax building.

I leaned in to whisper into her ear. "I'm about to cum. You ready for it, baby?"

"Pleeeaaassseee!" She screamed.

That was the final catalyst. Her pleading caused me to lose control and the next thrust, fired my seed into her. It appeared that the contact of the viscus fluid with her vaginal walls was her own trigger and she bucked frantically under me, screaming incoherently. The next two thrusts continued my release and then I was spent.

I slumped down and her freed hands found my back, nails lightly scratching grooves into my back as she kissed, sometimes biting, my lips and mouth. Her legs would let off small tremors, followed by pleased moans.

A few minutes later I moved to the side, slipping the shirt and tie off. Lynn curled up at my chest, I could still feel breast moving against me as she tried to slow her breath. I glanced at the clock and realized that if there had been pot roast it was now burnt.

Still, I decided to ask about it. "Think the post roast is ready."

Lynn let out a small laugh. "Unless Tony's added it to the toppings list, I would forget about the Pot Roast."

And that is the account of one of my favorite role playing games with Lynn. Names have been changed for privacy but other matters are as true as memory allows. Long ago, the decision was made to not share anything online via visual means (photos, movies) for the sake of the kids. The last thing any teen want is to have a buddy show them a video of their mom in bondage gear going down on their dad. That said, with our exhibitionistic nature the desire to share something is there. I have read a lot of fiction and the occasional non-fiction, always looking for cool ideas, and I thought posting this sounded fun. I got approval from the boss for this with the added changes mentioned above. Maybe, in time I will add some other adventures (most are quite ordinary, but there are a few excellent ones). I hope you enjoy.

12