53 Miles West of Venus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,407 Followers

I had a few cups of beer from a frosty keg but resisted the urge to get deliciously squiffy. My inner voice was telling me to stay sober and I even called it an early night, making it downstairs to my bed not much after eight o'clock. The massage and the couple of beers had helped me relax a bit and I managed to get nearly at once to sleep... right after enjoying the vivid memory of Claire's pierced cunt and rubbing myself off to a furious wet climax alone in bed. I was all set to sleep when the rather pleasant imaginary fantasy of Claire and Phyl writhing naked together in a wet sixty-nine lapping at each other's sopping wet cunts stirred me rock hard once more and I spurted off yet another frantic load into a tissue before my brain deemed itself ready to be turned off and ready for sleep.

The early bedtime was a stroke of genius on my part because when all hell broke loose at about midnight I was very much bright-eyed and functional for dealing with our sudden unwanted visitors!

Stultus
Stultus
1,407 Followers