'57' Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gnash58
Gnash58
139 Followers

Her empty stomach suddenly demanded attention and she set herself to the task of satisfying it. The food was delicious, some of the best she'd ever had. She wondered if it was really that good or if, like so many other things, her sense of taste had been altered too. If it had, she certainly wasn't going to complain. She finished her food, washed her tableware, and headed back toward the trainee's quarters.

She soon found herself padding down the hall of the third floor toward her room. Glancing to the right, she noticed that 53's door was partially open. As she walked past she glanced inside and caught her breath at the sight. 53 was sprawled face-down on his bed in what appeared to be a fitful sleep. What drew her attention though, were the livid red stripes criss-crossing his back, ass, and thighs like those she assumed a whip would make. He moaned softly in his sleep and twitched, possibly reliving his recent abuse in his dreams. In her mind's eye, she pictured herself chained to a wall and Mistress Greta flaying her back with a large, scary-looking whip. She shuddered thinking that her back could soon look, in real life, the same as her fellow trainee's, but even as she did, her clit gave a little throb and her nipples hardened. Here, right in front of her, was the reality of some of her darkest fantasies. It was both scary and erotic at the same time.

57 tore her eyes from the abused back of her fellow submissive and went down the hall to her room, closing the door quietly behind her. She pulled on her black tee-shirt, taking comfort in being able to cover her nakedness for the first time in several hours. She assumed that she'd eventually get used to running around nearly naked, but for now, it felt good to wear some clothes.

She flipped off the lights and stretched out on her bed in her improvised nightie. Her thoughts were full of images of what had happened to her today; standing naked for all to see, being groped by strangers, fighting to control her orgasm, and the intimidating Mistress Greta. What she always found her thoughts returning to, however, were her trainer, Master Evan and, to a lesser extent, the exotic Serafina. She'd read somewhere that many subs fell in love with those who trained them, and she could certainly see how that could happen. He affected her in a very powerful way even in the short time she'd known him. Serafina also awoke feelings in her; feelings Lindsey had always worked hard to deny. 57 thought back to what the more experienced woman had told her; that she needed to free herself from Lindsey's mindset. Smiling to herself as she recalled the feel of Serafina's soft lips on her cheek, she thought to herself that maybe that idea had some merit.

(to be continued)

Gnash58
Gnash58
139 Followers