'57' Ch. 04

Story Info
Punishment and Discovery
19.8k words
4.7
21.6k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 05/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gnash58
Gnash58
138 Followers

This is a work of fiction. The characters and events in this story are not real, although some of the characters have been loosely patterned after people I know or know of.

I've chosen to list this story in the Sci-Fi/Fantasy category since that's where it seems to fit best to me. The reasons for this will become more apparent in later chapters. There will be a substantial amount of BDSM in the story however; just a friendly warning, in case that's not your thing.

I want to thank a former submissive of mine (who wishes to remain anonymous) for her contributions to writing this story. Her insights and feedback have been invaluable to me as is her continued friendship.

A good portion of the dialog of this series was originally written as a role-play between my friend and me, thus the back and forth narrative nature and dual points of view of many parts of the story.

I apologize for the long delay between this chapter and the last. Unfortunately, real life issues interfere at times.

------------------------------------------------------

57 waited nervously outside her trainer's office. She'd slept fitfully all night long and had awoken an hour earlier than she'd needed to. In an attempt to dissipate some of her nervous energy, she'd spent that extra hour cleaning the bathroom and shower area and organizing her meager collection of clothing and possessions; basically anything to keep her mind off her guilt over her failure and trepidation over her coming punishment. Standing outside the door now, she simply wished to get it over with, because the wait was killing her. With that thought, she finally summoned up the courage to knock on Master Evan's door.

Hearing the knock, Evan said loudly, "Come in 57."

57 pushed open the door and entered. Not really knowing what she should do, she remembered what she'd been told the day before and mounted the dais in front of her trainer's desk and assumed the attention position.

Evan leaned back in his chair, put his hands behind his head and considered his nervous trainee. "So, have you had sufficient time to contemplate your behavior yesterday?" he asked.

"Yes, Trainer," she answered softly. She couldn't help the tremor that made her voice quiver as she spoke. She wanted to fidget, felt the need to move and pace, but instead kept her herself still by sheer force of will.

"So tell me what conclusions you've come to, and what lessons you've learned from what happened yesterday."

57 took a deep breath trying to relax but she found the tension was unwilling to leave her body. "First off, I can't let my personal feelings come in to play...secondly, and I'm not sure if this is more important than the last but, I can't handle it when you are upset with me," she trailed off as the lump in her throat grew too large to talk past. The tears that had been growing in her exhausted eyes finally spilled over the rims and splashed onto her cheeks.

"Then perhaps that will give you incentive in the future not to do things that make me upset, 57," Evan told her, "Truth be told, I don't enjoy being upset with you either, but what happened, happened. Now we have to deal with it. Do you agree with me that punishment is warranted for your behavior?"

"Yes, Trainer," was all that she could get out. 57 was working hard to keep a tight rein on her emotions and not simply break down in front of him and beg for his forgiveness.

Evan pushed his chair back from his desk and stood, "OK, then come with me and we'll get this done." He then exited his office with 57 trailing obediently behind him.

Heading toward the back of the house, they soon arrived at a door 57 hadn't seen before. Evan opened it and she saw that it led outside. She took a deep breath of the fresh air. Other than the short trip from the vehicle she'd arrived in to the front door of the training facility, she'd not been outdoors at all and found she missed it. It also made her curious as to what her punishment would be and why they had to leave the building to do it. She observed that there were several outbuildings arrayed around the back of the main house and Evan headed toward the closest. It appeared to be a barn or stable of some sort. She could smell the animal odor coming from it as they approached, but having little experience with farms, or the country life in general, she wasn't quite sure what type of animals were housed there.

Evan slid open a large wooden door and led her into the cooler darkness of the building. After her eyes adjusted to the dimmer surroundings, 57 was able to see that the building was actually a stable for horses. One was being led out of the back entrance into a corral as she arrived and there were two more waiting patiently in stalls who turned their incurious eyes to the new arrivals. There were two stable-hands in view, and they also turned to observe Master Evan and 57 with more interest.

Evan led her to the back of the stable and said, "I'm sure you're curious as to why I've brought you here, 57."

"Ummm, well y-yes, Trainer...I am curious on one hand; and nervous on the other," She looked around, slightly intimidated by her unfamiliar surroundings.

"I'm sure you expected that your punishment would have some sexual element to it but, as you know, punishments should be unpleasant. I've found that there are few things more unpleasant than shoveling shit, so that's what you'll be doing this morning, 57. There are three stalls here for the horses that need cleaned out and that is to be your task. It seems appropriate to me in a way, since when you promised me that you would curb your defiant behavior you were evidently shoveling shit too," Evan pointed to some rubber boots and leather gloves on a shelf and said, "go and put those on."

57 stepped over to the shelf, first grabbing the gloves and slipping them on. Her trembling fingers made it difficult, but she finally managed and, with a quiet sigh, reached for the boots and slipped them on as well.

"Oh, and one other thing..." Evan said as he held up an object for her inspection, "Do you know what this is?"

"Yes, Trainer. I know what it is." as she looked at the object in his hand her face flamed in acute embarrassment but for some reason she couldn't seem to drag her eyes away from it.

"And what would that be, 57?" Evan prompted, "You remember I said we'd be working on verbalization."

57 nodded though she had to struggle slightly to form the words. She took a deep breath, her face as red as a beet, as she finally stuttered out, "Um, it's a b-butt plug Trainer."

"Good girl," Evan said, "and since you know what it is, I'm sure that you realize what's going to happen next. You'll remember that there were actually two infractions that this punishment is meant to deal with. The shoveling will take care of one andthis..." he wiggled the plug in his hand, "is to correct you for the other."

"Panties down to your knees, then bend over and grab your ankles, slave," Evan ordered her.

57 quickly complied with his orders, since she'd promised herself to do her best to take her punishment without complaint. Her new body showed off its flexibility, and she was able to assume the position he'd ordered with no difficulty, despite the fact that her restless night of tossing and turning had left her a bit stiff.

"I realize we haven't talked much about protocol 57, but from this point forward when I give you an order I will expect verbal acknowledgment unless your mouth is otherwise occupied. Understood?"

"Yes Trainer, I will remember," she responded.

Evan motioned to the two farm-hands and said, "Would you two care to assist me?" They exchanged a glance with each other before approaching to stand on either side of 57's bent-over form.

57 felt her nerves start to kick in and she began to tremble a bit. Anal play was another area that Lindsey had been taught was taboo. She had no experience with it and didn't really know what to expect.

Evan handed the clear glass plug to one of the men and told the other to place his hands on his trainee's ass to spread her cheeks. The man holding the butt plug smeared a bit of the lube that Evan provided on the toy and the then handed the tube to the other man. That one then squirted a bit on her anal pucker and rubbed it in. The feel of the man touching her backdoor made 57 take in a sharp breath and shiver visibly.

The first stable-hand placed the cold plug against 57's tensed butt hole and pushed gently but it didn't want to go in.

"Relax 57," Evan told her, "Just breath and relax."

"I'm trying, Trainer," 57 half-whispered as she felt the man continue to try to push it inside of her. She took several deep breaths, willing her muscles to relax and accept the object into her body. A tortured groan escaped her lips as she felt the stable hand press harder, the tight ring of muscles started to stretch but still resisted the cold, glass invader.

"I think you need a bit of loosening first, girl," the man who'd been pushing the plug said. Glancing at Evan for approval, he then worked the tip of a finger into her sphincter.

57 had breathed a soft sigh of relief when the stable hand had pulled the plug from her asshole, but really hadn't taken his words into consideration or even heard them for that matter. So it was a surprise when she felt the man's work-roughened finger sliding into her ass. She gasped softly and held her breath, waiting for pain but pleasantly relieved when none came.

The man wiggled his finger and it slowly slipped deeper into 57, finally getting the whole length of it inside of her. After giving her a second, he slowly withdrew it until only the tip was in, and then pushed it inside once more.

57 was glad that her head was down around her knees, so could hide her red-hot face. She knew she had no choice of whether or not she accepted this treatment, and she knew she didn't have a choice of what was put inside of her, but all-in-all she would much rather Master Evan do this work. She sighed quietly as melancholy drifted over her. She was reminded yet again, the whole reason for this was punishment. She had messed up; yet again, which only made her wonder why the Corp wanted her. She had already proven that she wasn't good at this.

"That's it slut, take Tommy's finger," the man growled, "In fact, have another," he said as he pushed a second one into her ass and fucking her with it, not giving her any time to adjust. The other stable-hand looked a bit uncomfortable at this rough treatment but said nothing.

Hearing the tone the man used, 57 found she didn't like him much, and for the first time since she awoke in her new environment she didn't feel her body respond in any way to his ministrations.

The second finger hadn't hurt initially as Tommy had slipped it in, but 57 couldn't help the whimper of distress she felt now that her muscles were starting to clench around the intruding digits. Her breathing was coming in soft, short pants now and she consciously tried to will her body to relax around Tommy's stubby fingers.

"You're a dirty little whore, ain't ya baby?" Tommy said as he roughly used her hole. "I bet you wish it was more than just my fingers, don't cha sweetcheeks?"

57's cheeks glowed hotly. She felt a sliver of anger towards Tommy for talking to her in this way, but she knew it wasn't to be avoided. She tried to think of what she was supposed to say back to him. "Technically, Sir, I'm a dirty little slave, not a whore. I am not paid for my services as the Corp owns me. And as for what I wish, it doesn't really matter because this is a punishment and I will do whatever my Trainer wishes me to do...without complaint." She hoped she didn't get in trouble for her honesty but she couldn't think of a single thing to say that was 'erotic'.

The other stable-hand gave a guffaw of laughter and said, "Tommy, I think she's telling you in a roundabout way to just get on with it and put the plug in her ass so she can get her punishment over with."

"Fine! You stupid bitch," Tommy growled at her. He then pulled out his fingers and unceremoniously shoved the full length of the plug into her ass in one hard push.

A pain-filled grunt escaped her and she bit her bottom lip to muffle any further sounds of discomfort. Her already trembling body shook harder now and she tightened her fingers around her ankles to give herself something to concentrate on besides her violated backside. Despite having been worked over with the stable-hand's fingers, the much larger plug had caused a burst of sharp pain when he'd roughly shoved it in. Thankfully though, Tommy left the plug alone after it was settled inside her and she was able to adjust to its presence reasonably quickly.

Seeing the task was done, Evan commanded, "Now get to work, 57," though he was unable to hide the hint of a smile he had from 57's response to Tommy. "The sooner you get started, the sooner you'll get done. I'll be back to evaluate your performance at noon," with that, he turned and walked toward the main house again.

"Yes, Trainer. Thank you Trainer," 57 said to his retreating back. After pulling up her panties, she then turned to the other two men and said quietly, "Thank you for helping with my punishment," as she'd been taught to do. Tommy simply turned his back, but the other looked her in the eyes and nodded his head to acknowledge her thanks.

With a sigh, she walked over to one of the stalls and looked in. She was a bit disgusted when she noticed that the recent occupant had left her a pungently fresh gift. As she stood there examining the stall, she realized that she didn't really know how to proceed, she'd never even been in a stable let alone cleaned one out. Her stomach clenched in embarrassment when she also realized she was going to have to ask the stable-hands what to do. The tightening of her abdominal muscles made the embedded plug slide a bit in her ass in response, adding to her humiliation.

She reluctantly turned to Tommy and asked quietly, "Could you show me where the shovel is and tell me what to do?"

The man laughed, signaled with thumb over his shoulder toward the far wall, and said, "Shovel's over there, girl. As to what you're supposed to do with it... what the hell do you think a shovel'sfor?"

The other stable-hand turned to him and said hotly, "Tommy, stop being such a dick or you'll be the one with something up your ass next – my size 12 boot!" Tommy glared at him, then muttered something under his breath and went out the door to the corral.

"Come with me, 57 and I'll show you where the tools are and tell you what you need to do," he said in a kinder tone as he walked toward the wall Tommy had pointed to."I'm Jared, by the way,"

"Thank you, Jared... It's OK to call you that isn't it?" she asked with a shy smile. She surreptitiously admired the muscular build and deep tan that the demands of his outdoor, physical job had given him. The plug gave another little slide in her ass but not from nerves this time.

Jared shrugged and smiled back, "It's my name so I don't see why I'd have a problem with you calling me by it," he said matter-of-factually. He then pointed to the various tools and implements mounted on hooks on the wall. "The shovel's hanging over there. Shovel the stuff from the stall into this wheelbarrow and then take it out that door and to the right and dump it on the pile you'll find there. Once you've got the floor cleared down to the concrete underneath, wash it down with the hose over there, then grab a bale of straw and use the pitchfork here to spread it out on the floor of stall. OK?"

"I think I've got it, Jared, thank you again," she said shyly.

"You're welcome, 57. You've got enough on your plate without someone else giving you a hard time. I apologize for Tommy treating you like that. He can be a bit of an asshole at times. Personally, if I'd done something to get Master Evan mad at me, I'd be scared shitless. He's always struck me as someone you donotwant to piss off."

57 giggled a bit and replied, "He's actually very fair, but you're right in that he doesn't tolerate poor behavior and can be very stern, but he always lets you know where you stand with him."

"I'm just a stable-hand," Jared answered with another shrug of his shoulders, "Taking care of the horses is enough for me and I have no real desire to be involved in what goes on in the big house over there."

He paused for a second and 57 couldn't help but notice as his eyes made a quick sweep over her nearly naked form.

He gave a little start, focused his attention back on her face and said, "Well, I've got stuff to do and so do you, so we should probably get to doing it. Maybe we can talk again sometime."

"I hope so, Jared," she said and turned to collect her tools. She placed the shovel and pitchfork in the wheelbarrow and pushed it over in front of the stalls. Grabbing the shovel, she slid it into the dirty mix of old straw and animal waste, her face taking on a look of disgust as the smell hit her. Her trainer was certainly correct, she was getting no sexual enjoyment at all from this task. Her lip quirked into a little ironic smirk though as she thought to herself,I guess I've finally found something that doesn't turn me on.

The wheelbarrow was quickly filled and she took hold of the handles and lifted. She dropped it immediately in surprise though, because the tightening of her abdominal muscles had almost caused the plug to shoot from her ass. Shuddering at the thought of having to pick it up from the filthy floor and insert it again, she was beginning to realize what a truly fiendish punishment her trainer had set for her. Clenching her asscheeks as tightly as she could, she carefully lifted the barrow once more and slowly waddled her way out the door, trying to keep her legs together as much as possible. Dumping the contents onto the pile outside, she paused a moment to take a deep breath of the fresher outdoor air before carefully navigating the wheelbarrow back into the stable.

Once she was back inside, she got to work again. It took three more trips with the wheelbarrow to clear the first stall before she took the hose off its hook to wash down the floor. She squeezed the handle but was unprepared for the powerful spray of water that resulted. "YUCK!" she yelled as the dirty water splashed back all over her. Looking down at her body, she was disgusted by the rivulets of brown water that ran down her chest, arms and legs. She could also feel it running down her face and had to work hard fight the urge to throw up. Gritting her teeth, she stepped back a bit more to be out of splash range and finished hosing down the floor, then she turned the hose on herself to attempt to get some of the mess off of her. She heard Tommy snicker in the background at her predicament and silently clenched her teeth even tighter in response.

Leaving the floor to dry, she started shoveling out the next stall. She was surprised that the manual labor was not really tiring her. Even though she'd not slept well the night before, she was still able to do hard work that would have left Lindsey a sodden, panting heap of exhaustion. It felt a bit like cheating to be in such good shape without having paid the price of years exercise and diet. She almost wished she could find the enigmatic "Sir" from her birthplace and thank him for doing such a good job on her new body.

She washed down the floor of the second stall and was careful this time to avoid getting splashed. Turning her attention back to the now dry first stall, she wrestled a bale of fresh straw from where it was stacked and dropped it onto the bare floor before spreading it evenly with the pitchfork. Her stomach and breasts showed some scratches where the rough straw had poked her when she'd carried it.One stall down,she thought to herself,Well, actually almost two... With that thought came a renewed burst of energy and she got to work on the final stall.

Gnash58
Gnash58
138 Followers