'57' Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Proud of herself, 57 said, "You're welcome. Thank you for letting me experience all these new things." Slowly, she eased her fist out of Fina. It was completely coated in vaginal juices. 57 looked at her hand, then up at Serafina. Keeping eye contact, 57 brought her hand to her lips and sensuously dragged her tongue through the creamy coating. To her surprise, Fina sat up and her tongue joined in the cleaning. Seeing her taste herself was a turn on, but it didn't compare to the feeling of Fina's tongue against her skin.If her tongue feels this good on just my hand... I wonder how it would feel against my own... clit.

Fina smiled at her friend and said, "Now I think it is time for you to lay back and letmeexplore. I find that every partner is an opportunity to learn new things and I am eager to find what you can teach me."

"I doubt I can teach you anything, Fina. You are well-educated in this... much, much more than me," 57 said as she stood up to switch places with her, looking away from her friend.

Fina stood alongside her, gently took her chin in her hand and turned her head to meet her eyes, "Listen to me, 57. I've seen some of what you can do. Just because you are not fully trained, does not mean you have nothing to offer. Insecurity is a major turn off. You do not want to turn me off, do you?"

Shaking her head, 57 said, "No, I don't."

"Good," she continued, "Confidence is sexy. Even if you are not feeling it inside, you need to learn to show it on the outside. You are to be a professional, trained in the art of love, and your demeanor is a big part of what makes you desirable."

"Yes, Serafina."

Serafina stroked 57's cheek lovingly with her fingertips and said, "Now lay back,cara mia."

The sound of Fina's sultry voice made 57 shiver. Following instructions, 57 laid back on the mattress. The first round of their lovemaking had left her soaking wet and almost painfully aroused, and the fact that her re-engineered body magnified all of those sensations only served to make the feeling even more intense.

Seeing this innocent girl at her mercy built the fire of Serafina's passion higher.So many options,she thought to herself, smiling inwardly. She knelt at 57's feet and then, slowly and sensuously, crawled up the length of 57's body, her hard nipples tracing dual, erotic paths along her smooth skin. Coming to a stop with her knees astride 57's hips, their breasts rubbing together, Fina looked down at 57, gazing into her crystal blue eyes and smiling. She could see the burning desire there and knew it was mirrored in her own.

Prolonging the moment, she brushed an errant strand of hair from the woman's cheek and said teasingly, "Is there something you desire,mia amore?"

With her heart racing and her body yearning for Fina, 57 whispered, "Yes..." without breaking eye contact.

Serafina leaned down, bringing her lips close. Barely brushing them against 57's, she breathed, "And what would that be?"

"I want..." 57 whispered breathlessly, "you."

The moment Fina heard 57's response, she closed the gap between them, pressing their lips together. 57 prodded with her tongue and Fina opened her mouth, welcoming it in. As the kiss intensified, Fina slipped her knee between 57's legs and the woman spread them apart to let her in. Fina ran her leg up between them until her thigh came to rest against the wet cleft of 57's sex.

Fina abandoned 57's lips to explore elsewhere. Knowing that the neck is a major erogenous zone for most women, she nibbled, licked, kissed and bit her way along that smooth curve of porcelain skin. She knew she'd hit the spot by 57's response.

Lifting her hips, 57 ground her pussy against Serafina's thigh. She wrapped her arms around Fina's body, and let her hands caress the delicious curve of her back. Wanting Fina as close as possible, 57 tightened her grip and pulled Fina against her, mashing their chests together.

Sensing how badly 57's body ached for more stimulation, Fina began to kiss lower. But in order to do so, she had to move her leg away from 57's pussy.

Feeling Fina's leg slip away, 57 gasped in surprise,"No!...Please?"

Smiling, Fina reassured her, "Do not worry,cara mia.I have plans for you that involve much more than my leg... although it seems that even that has made you very wet."

Blushing, 57 said, "All because of you." The moment she said that, 57 flashed back to how hard Lindsey had worked to suppress any thought of being turned on by a woman and the shame such thoughts engendered. Shaking her head, she pushed those memories away.I am not Lindsey anymore. This is a new me. I am 57.

Fina's luscious lips had continued on their downward path and found their way to 57's breasts. Grabbing the her pale white orb in one hand, Fina began to massage it as her mouth latched onto 57's pink, half dollar sized aureola. Pulling 57's hardening nipple into her mouth, Fina began to suck on it, interspersed with nibbles.

Having Fina suck on her nipple set off fireworks in 57's body. Fire that traveled straight to her clit. The incredible sensitivity of her new body pushed her lust to new heights. Still, she wanted,she needed,more. Moaning, she tangled her fingers in the hair on the back of Fina's head and pulled her down to her breast.

Sensing that burning need, Fina took 57's nipple in her teeth and bit down. The response was as electrifying as it was immediate. 57's back arched, and her hips slammed up against Fina's belly as she shivered into an orgasm. The intense sensation combined with the memory of the last time her nipple had been bitten by Mary the cook pushing her over the edge.

Knowing 57's body was in overdrive and that she was still learning control, Fina was not surprised by how quickly she'd climaxed. Keeping stimulation on the woman's sensitive nipples with her fingers, Fina looked down at 57, "Did you enjoy that?"

Drifting in her post-orgasmic high, 57 simply nodded.

Observing 57's blissed-out condition, Serafina giggled and said, "I guess that was a stupid question."

57's eyes peeked open. She grinned and purred, "Mmmmhmmm."

With her right hand, Fina reached down and slid her fingers between 57's pussy lips, coating them with her juices. Then bringing her fingers to her lips, Fina sucked them clean, but instead of swallowing, she leaned down and kissed 57 open mouthed, giving her friend a taste too.

Only having Fina's addictive, naturally sweet juices as a reference point, 57 was hesitant to taste herself. But when Fina's tongue danced with her own, 57 found she very much enjoyed it. Her flavor was not quite as heavenly as Fina's in her opinion, but it was darn close.Why wouldn't Lindsey's husband have ever even tried to taste this?she wondered. 57 was fast realizing that oral sex was not as disgusting as Lindsey had been taught to believe.

Breaking the kiss, Fina smiled. "I enjoyed making you cum too, but I think I would like this from the source." Sliding down 57's body once more, her friend's flawless cunt was soon before her face. Her glistening lips were simply too tempting to ignore, and she dragged her tongue along them wanting to get every delicious drop of nectar. Normally Fina would take her time teasing her lovers, building them up as much as she could, but something about 57 made it difficult to be patient.

Once she'd realized what Fina was about to do, 57 had held her breath in anticipation. She wasn't quite sure what to expect as no one had ever had their lips on her pussy. As her friend's tongue made contact, a low moan escaped her. It felt amazing, much different than when she'd played with herself as Lindsey. Never in this life or her previous one, had someone taken the time to give her pleasure for its own sake. What sex she'd experienced had always been about the other person using her for their enjoyment or, more recently, as a way to teach her something. At first, she found it hard to let herself go and just enjoy the sensation, her mind still stuck in the mode of trying to please others, but as the stimulation continued, 57 became lost in the feeling. Slowly, she began to let go and simply allow herself to enjoy being the center of attention without guilt. The protesting voice of Lindsey in her head faded away to nothing and she let herself concentrate on what her body was telling her.

From her study of 57's mental profile, Serafina was intimately aware of the woman's sexual history. Knowing that this was 57's first time to be treated as a sexual equal, she was determined to make the experience as pleasurable and memorable as possible. She was literally going where no one had gone before. In this, however, she was uniquely qualified due to her long experience in pleasing others of both sexes and the inside knowledge she had as to what made 57 "tick".

Serafina pressed her tongue into the cleft between 57's labia, letting it sink into the warm, wet space between them. The taste was intoxicating to her and she eagerly probed the recesses trying to get as much of it as she could. Soon her experienced tongue found its target, the hard bud of 57's clit. She traced a slow circle around it, feeling her friend tremble in response.

Sensing another impending explosion, Fina lifted her head momentarily, looked up at 57 and said, "Try to hold off your orgasm and let the feeling build,cara mia.I know you have had some practice with this. You will be rewarded for your effort. I promise you."

As Fina's words registered on her nearly overwhelmed brain, 57 bit the inside of her lip and fought for a moment to gain control as she'd learned to do. Then, opening her eyes and meeting Fina's she replied, "I'll do my best."

"I know you will," Fina said, still smiling before returning to the task at hand.

Slipping a finger between 57's labia, she gave her clit a rub seeing the woman's muscles clench as she did. She only did that for a moment though, before she slid it lower to circle in her vaginal entrance teasingly. 57's hips thrust upward, wanting to capture the invading digit inside her. Fina wasn't quite ready to oblige her yet and continued to wiggle her finger just inside the sensitive opening, moving her hand along with the girl's hips.

57 grit her teeth and moaned. The teasing was frustrating but also very pleasurable. It was another way of submitting herself to the will of another and that was something that never failed to excite her. Doing her best to stay in control of her arousal, she tried to pay attention to the signals her body was sending her. She was finding that the more she practiced her orgasm control techniques the easier it became.

Fina let her eyes wander over her friend's body, carefully observing the signs of arousal; little things like the hardening of her nipples, the goosebumps chasing themselves across her skin and the flush building up on her upper chest and breasts, combined with the more obvious ones such as her labored breathing, thrusting hips and impassioned moans. All of those allowed Fina's well-trained senses to gauge exactly how turned on 57 was and to play her body like a finely tuned instrument, building her slowly to a crescendo of passion. Judging the time to be right, she slipped her finger inside the wet tunnel of the woman's vagina.

The reaction from 57 was immediate as she captured the invading digit in a vice-like grip and a long, guttural utterance of "Fuuuuucccckkkk!" escaped from her lips. She'd never before wanted something to be inside her as badly she did at that moment. In her past life as Lindsey, she'd simply tolerated her husband's cock inside her, merely wanting him to do the act and get it over with. When her new body's virginity had been taken the night before, she'd found the physical act pleasurable but her visceral dislike for Maestro had got in the way of any emotional enjoyment. This was not at all the case with Serafina. This time she was involved, bodyandsoul. Taking a deep, shuddering breath, she willed her clenching pussy to relax and allow Fina to use her as she so desperately needed to be used.

Feeling her finger's release from its momentary imprisonment, Fina began to explore. 57 was tight... very tight, as was to be expected considering that she'd only been penetrated once before. The tunnel held her like the finger of a well-fitted silk glove, albeit a very warm and wet one. The muscles of its walls quivered from the building passion, clenching and unclenching as she began to slowly work her digit in and out.

Reaching up with her free hand, Fina pinched 57's nipple, forcing another impassioned moan from her. To 57, it felt like there was a wire running directly from there to her clit and the pinch sent a jolt of erotic electricity coursing through the connection. It never ceased to amaze her how sensitive her nipples were now, the slightest touch getting her aroused.

Fina wasn't done however, not by a long shot. Releasing the trainee's nipple, she pulled back her hand and gave the breast a hard slap. 57 gasped and her body stiffened from the shock of the blow, but the tingling and warm glow that followed made her groan in pleasure.

"Oh my God Fina, that felt amazing.More...Please?"

"Of course dear. It would be my pleasure," she replied as she pulled back and sideswiped 57's right breast open-palmed and then backhanded the left on the return swing. "Is that to your liking?"

57 grunted as each blow landed and then said with feeling, "Holyshit!I'm not sure I can hold out much longer. You're gonna make me cum!"

"Not yet, love. Hold it for me. I want to give you an orgasm like you have never had before."

"Every orgasm I've had since I woke up in this body has been like I've never had before," 57 whimpered, but nodded her assent. Serafina was pushing her to her limits but she was determined to do as she was told, trusting her friend's words and experience.

Fina cranked it up another notch when she pushed a second finger into her and located her g-spot.

57 gasped as Fina expertly maneuvered her fingers. As they rubbed against the sensitive portion of her tunnel, 57 struggled hard to stay in control. She bit her lip hoping the pain would distract her as she willed her body to hold back her orgasm.

Observing the look of intensity on 57's face, Fina could tell that the woman was working hard, but she wasn't one to take things easy. She was curious as to how much her friend could actually take. Leaning down, she let her tongue slip once more between 57's labia and tease the hard bud of her clit.

Moaning, 57 began to plead breathlessly, "Fina... Please... I need to..." Just as she was about to say "cum", Fina's tongue contacted her clit. Erotic energy exploding from her pussy, 57 arched her back, and nearly screamed, "PLEASE!"

"My dear..." Fina responded between licks, "you may..." as she said this, she positioned one of her fingers at the opening of 57's asshole and rubbed it in the wetness flowing from her pussy. "CUM!" she commanded as she pushed it inside.

Hearing that word and feeling Fina's finger invade her backside triggered 57's violent release. "Fuccccccck!" she cried out as her hands went to the side of Fina's head to hold in place. All the muscles of her body strained, and the breath was forced from her lungs. Serafina's face was bathed in wetness, more than she could manage to lap up. As the waves of orgasm finally subsided, 57's muscles turned to jello and she loosened her grip on Fina's head. Nervelessly, her hands fell onto her belly.

Serafina didn't stop however, she pushed a second finger into 57's ass and started roughly fucking it in and out, along with the fingers in her pussy, using both of her tight holes. "Again, 57," she ordered as she sucked the girl's clit back in her mouth.

Expecting to have a breather, 57 was taken by surprise. Initially she was almost unbearably sensitive. "Fina... No...." 57 began as she moaned at the almost overwhelming intensity of what she was feeling, "No more... I can't." Then, her lust reawakening, 57's hips began to move of their own volition, grinding her pussy against Fina's face. Within moments, she felt another climax building, even more intense than before. "Fuck! Oh God!! Fina I'm gonna cum again!!"

Hearing 57's cry, Fina worked even harder, pushing 57 through any barriers that stood in her way. Suddenly, her fingers were clamped in a vice-like grip by both of 57's holes and, in response, Fina wrapped her lips around the girl's clit and sucked hard.

57 was wracked by tremors as her second climax rocketed through her body, taking her, as promised, to where she'd never been before. Wave after wave crashed through her as the intense orgasm went on and on. When it finally began to subside, she found it difficult to even form coherent thoughts. 57 had never cum back-to-back like that and she was amazed anew at how powerfully her new body responded. Still a bit breathless, she propped herself up on her elbows and raised her head to look down at Serafina. From between her legs, Fina met her eyes, her face shiny with 57's juices.

"Even with my cum all over you, you look flawless. How do you manage to do that?" 57 asked with a chuckle.

"I suppose I am just talented, no?" Fina giggled as she scooted up to cuddle her friend as she came down from her orgasmic high. She snuggled up against 57's side, resting her head on her friend's shoulder and ran her fingertips across the sweaty skin of her breast, tracing the outline of the pink handprint that was the result of her earlier slap.

Fina's caresses felt marvelous and 57 was surprised to find that she still wanted more. In fact, it seemed that her orgasms had only served to build her lust higher. Taking the initiative, she rolled onto her side and kissed her friend with growing passion. Finally breaking the kiss, she said, "I want to make you feel like you just made me feel, but I want us to do it together..." Without waiting for a response, 57 rotated her body, straddled Fina's face and leaned down to run her tongue along Fina's perfect slit.

Serafina smiled inwardly as 57 took control of the situation, pleased that her friend was learning that she didn't always have to be passive. Those thoughts were pushed into the background, however, when 57's tongue slipped into her pussy. What 57 lacked in experience was more than made up for in her enthusiasm and Fina's body immediately responded.

57 focused all of her attention on pleasing Serafina. Doing her best to apply what she'd learned so far, she wrapped her lips around her friend's hard clit and sucked while swirling her tongue around its head. The taste was almost indescribable and awoke a craving deep inside her. 57 was slowly coming to grips with the fact that she was loving sex with a woman. This session with Fina was the most emotionally fulfilling sexual encounter she'd had in her life so far. She wasn't sure if that meant that she was really a lesbian (Lindsey's internal voice momentarily awoke in rebellion at that thought) or if this was simply a facet of her sexuality that had always been inside her but unexplored. Either way, she promised herself that this wouldn't be the last time she'd experience Sapphic love. She was through suppressing these feelings and thinking they were wrong. If this was sinful, then she would happily be a sinner. With that decision made, she locked Lindsey's protesting voice back into her mental box.

This inner dialog was interrupted when Fina mirrored what 57 was doing to her. Fina's hands reached around 57's hips and pulled her pussy down against her face. Extending her tongue, she ran it up and down the length of her friend's pussy, clit to asshole, circling them in turn with her tongue at the end of each transit. 57 moaned in response around Fina's clit and the vibration served to excite her friend even more. Fina's knees came up and she angled her pelvis so 57 could have better access. The trainee took immediate advantage and plunged her tongue as deeply as she could into Fina's vagina, fucking it like she wished she could do if she had a cock.