58 Going On 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,303 Followers

I took a quick shower, "no use blowing it by going home with pussy on your breath" I thought to myself. We made a standing date for every Thursday, unless something came up. This went on for two months when Dawn added something else to the game.

"Tammy's a single mother and has a house down the street that needs a mans touch, if you know what I mean." "I've taken the liberty of telling her about my, friend with benefits, and she's interested." "You'd like her, blonde hair, blue eyes and a tight body for a 45 year old broad" Dawn said with a laugh. "If you'd like, we'll sneak over and talk to her but only after you've taken care of my needs," she said with a wicked smile.

We started on the kitchen counter that night. It was the perfect height for me to eat Dawn's shaved pussy, that's right, she shaved it for me. I'd turned her onto a little ass play by reaming her with my tongue and then adding a finger or two but tonight she was giving me the whole enchilada. I picked her up and carried her from the counter and laid her onto the kitchen table. I put a little anal ease on my fingers and continued to eat her pussy while I slipped in one then two fingers into her ass. I went slow enough so as not to hurt her and with the sounds she was making I was doing it just right.

With my thumb and index finger I lubed up my dick and placed the head at her anal opening. "Relax," I told her as I pushed just the head past her anal ring. I saw her grimes a little and told her to stay motionless until she adjusted to having it in her ass. It took me five more minutes before I could move in and out of her ass with ease. With one hand I fed her ass my dick and with the other, worked her pussy and clit.

Damm she was tight and it felt so fucking wonderful. This was my first ass and I wasn't going to ruin my chances of getting it again by going too fast. Soon we were pounding away as she begged me to fuck her harder. I knew I wasn't going to last more than a minute or two so I concentrated on her clit. I used a little lube and in no time she was asking me to finger her also.

She let loose with a howl and almost bucked me off her. I shot my load in her ass and continued to work her pussy until she had a second orgasm; I had my reputation to consider. I got soft after a few minutes and fell out of her ass. "That was interesting but I like pussy fucking a whole lot better" she said grabbing me. "We stink and need a shower before we go over to Tammy's; we wouldn't want her to get the wrong idea now would we?" she said leading the way.

Tammy has a small three-bedroom house. It was clean, but had the same issues as Dawn's, little things that needed to be done. I told her I would be more than happy to help her when she grabbed my neck and pulled me to her lips. "I'll be so grateful if you would," she told me. Both of them laughed and said I was going to need vitamins in order to keep up with the two of them; and I probably would.

Tammy liked it slow and gentle unlike Dawn. It was more like making love than fucking her, a nice change. Things got strained when Dawn added another women to our group. Joyce's husband left her but tore apart the house before he leaving. It took me three nights to just straighten the doors and put on new locks; what an asshole.

I was now getting more sex than I'd ever had in my entire life and loved it. Literally, I could get laid ever night if I wanted to, but ended up seeing Joyce on Tuesdays, Tammy on Wednesdays and Dawn on Thursdays. This went on for six months and that's when it fell apart.

Carol had come up to me Friday after dinner and given me a hug and wet kiss. "I want to thank you for not bugging me for sex the last couple of months, it makes it all that much more special when we make love now" she told me. "So tonight I'm going to give you something special," she said with a grin grabbing my hand.

You now you ask what we did that was so fucking special; we did it with the lights on. Carol never did it with the lights on especially if we had oral sex, and we did tonight. She still didn't have the technique of Dawn, but got me off pretty quick; she did however run for the bathroom after I shot my load into her mouth. I then proceeded to munch through her bush, do her from behind and shot my load as far into her as I could. Was it wild crazy monkey sex like it was with Joyce, no, it was loving making at its best. We fell asleep nude in each other's arms and life was still good.

After breakfast we went to Lowes so I could pickup a few things while Carol strolled through the garden shop. "Jim Moore" a voice from behind called my name.

"Yes, I'm Jim" I replied turning around.

"My name is Beth Thomas, I got your name from Dawn and Tammy" she told me. "I don't know if you have the time, but I've got a few things I need done around my house and being single I don't have a clue where to start." "I've been alone about a years since my husband left, so I'm really interested in your benefit package as well" she said with a smile. "This is my address and phone number," she said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Call me anytime, I'm always available" she said with a wink.

If I'd been single, alone or anything else I would have been safe, but about fifteen feet behind Beth stood my wife; I was fucked. "Hi honey, this is Beth, she also needs a few things repaired at her place also," I said trying to make light of the situation.

"I also need his help with other issues, if you know what I mean" she said with a wink probably thinking Carol was one of my other "friends".

"Jim's my husband, and if there's any "issues" he's going to work on, he's going to work on them at home; not with some slut" she told Beth in an angry tone. "Jim we're leaving" Carol said turning her back on both of us and headed towards the exit.

"You're married?" was her first reply. "I had no idea or I never would have said a word," she told me. "I think you're in big trouble," she said watching Carol walk out the door. "Well, if she kicks you out, I have a spare bedroom you can crash in" she said as I ran towards the door.

The ride home was quiet, too quiet. When I pulled into the garage, Carol bolted out of the car and into the house. I sat there for a minute pondering my next move when Carol yelled, "get your ass in here now god dammit." Well, at least it's out in the open.

Carol ripped into me for the next half hour. She told me what a cheating bastard I was and how she should just kick my ass to the fucking curb. How she could never go into Lowes because I was fucking all the women shopping there; and on and on and on.

"Carol, why don't you shut the fuck up" I finally told her. This was the first time in our marriage I'd spoken to her in that manner.

"Jim, how dare you talk to me in that tone" she replied. I stood up and started walking away when she yelled, "where the hell do you think you're going, we're not near done talking yet" she bellowed.

"Yes we are" I replied. "I'm going over to Dawn's house to fix a window or two and then I'm going to fuck her silly; so if you don't mind, I've got to gather up my tools" I told her.

Carol just stood there with her mouth wide open not having a clue what to say. "You can't do that Jim, you're married," she finally said.

"And so" I responded. "I told you, hell, I begged you to make love to me Carol, I pleaded even for a mercy fuck now and then and you refused me flat" I told her. "Do you know why I haven't been chasing you for the last seven months, I've been getting all the sex I can handle from three different women." "I take care of their house hold repairs and they take care of my needs, needs I'm not getting taken care of by my wife at home." "So if you want me to leave, just say the word, because I've got more than one place I can move into; just let me know," I told her as I went into the garage.

I'd gotten my tools together, loaded them into my truck and was about to leave when Carol came into the garage. "We need to talk, but not out here she told me."

"Ok Carol, what do you want?" I asked. "Wear a condom, I don't want you bringing home any diseases and giving me one," she told me.

I stood there stunned. "So you're ok with it?" I asked.

"No, and we're not going to talk about it ever again" she told me. "As far as I'm concerned, you're just helping out a few single mothers to keep a good roof over their head, that's all." "How they pay you is up to them." "But so help me Jim Moore, you get one of them knocked up or bring home a gift that I have to go to the doctor to get rid of, I'm not only going to kick your ass to the curb, I'm going to cut your dick off too" she yelled. "So now you have a choice, you can take me upstairs and fuck the shit out of me or go over to Dawn's and fix her damm windows; what'll it be?"

Carol and I fucked for the next two hours and I made damm sure she got off at least four times. After taking a break Carol finally spoke up. "I still can't do this every fucking day," she told me. "And I'm in awe that you can satisfy three, make that four women week in and week out" she told me. "Like I told you, satisfy your urges where you like, but you eat at fucking home; do you understand?"

"Yes dear, now enough talk, there's a few things I've learned over the last few months I've been dying to try" I told her; and we did for the rest of the day and night. Sunday morning I was at Dawns fixing two stuck windows and Tuesday I was at Joyce's taking care of something in her bedroom; life was good.

Over the years I've gone through at least twelve different women and ten different houses. The only constant during this time has been Dawn. It's come to a point, where I think she's breaking things just to keep me around, maybe I should tell her I'm will to just take care of her "needs" without fixing anything; maybe we'll have that conversation next week. But right now, Candy's got that look in her eyes that tells me it's time to take care of her special needs, a man's work is never done I guess.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,303 Followers
12