5th Anniversary to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy Shit!!" Miranda screamed as the head of his cock managed to squeeze inside of her tight pussy.

"Unnggh...your cock is so fucking...ugh...big Sebastian!" Miranda didn't dare push down further until she began to acclimate to his girth. Olivia took advantage of her sister's respite by mounting her husband's abdomen. She faced her sister, one hand was teasing Miranda's right nipple while her tongue was running circles around the other one. Miranda breathlessly whispered into her's big sister's ear:

"Oh my god Olivia...mmmmm don't stop. Please don't stop. That feels so good."

Miranda slowly began to sheathe Sebastian's throbbing cock into her taut cunt. Inch by inch, she steadily pushed herself down onto his burly member. The trio sang out with hissing, moaning and grunts that started small but gradually grew into a cacophony of amorous notes. Miranda gasped when she finally bottomed out on her brother-in-law's intimidating cock.

Olivia slid off the bed to grab her bag. She took a moment to absorb what she was witnessing. Her sister's lithesome body was riding Sebastian like an equestrian riding her stallion. Her tawny skin was glistening with sweat. Her perky breasts bounced in a constant rhythm. Olivia will have that erotic image seared in her memory forever. She pulled two things out of her bag...an eight inch black dildo and a bottle of lube. Olivia liberally applied some lubricant and then positioned herself directly behind her sister.

"What do you plan to do with that?" Miranda asked her big sister.

"If Sebastian is going to fuck your tight behind next, it would be a good idea to break in your virgin asshole with a toy before you get the real thing."

And with that, Olivia wrapped her left arm around her sister's strong torso to fondle her breast as she began kissing her neck. Her right hand slowly pushed the dildo up against her rosebud. (Olivia had the forethought to clean her sister's nether region out also when they were both in the bathroom.) As the head of the toy forced it's way into Miranda's ass, she grimaced as she said:

"UNGGH...SSSLOW LIV!! PLEASE...mmmph...gently."

Miranda was experiencing unknown sensations that were radiating from her loins. The initial pain from the dildo faded away. The thrusting of the toy alternated with Sebastian's cock, a thin membrane separating the two. It was as if Sebastian and Olivia were trying to start a fire by rubbing two sticks together. She lost track of time as the erotic heat that they were generating became an inferno. Miranda was like a thoroughbred that had opened up on the final turn of the race. She slammed her body down over and over again as she neared an unprecedented orgasm.

"OH FFFUCKKK!! I'm CUMMMINNNGGG!!" Miranda's body thrashed as she uncontrollably came all over Sebastian's belly like a geyser (a first for her!) She was shocked as she witnessed it...it seemed almost alien to her. Miranda collapsed on top of her brother-in-law as her sister continued to slowly ream her asshole with the dildo. Olivia was entranced by the way her sister's muscular ass clenched repeatedly as her orgasm subsided.

Olivia pulled out the dildo and gave her sister a moment to recover from her epic orgasm. She used that time by going to the bathroom to clean off the dildo and reapply more lube to it. Olivia walked out of the bathroom to a large mirror that was built into the wall. The mirror was approximately eight feet across and spanned from floor to ceiling. She instructed her husband and sister to come over.

Olivia handed the large dildo to her sister, then turned to face the mirror. She assumed the position as if she were about to get frisked by the cops. She placed her hands against the mirror and spread her legs apart. Olivia turned her head toward her sister and said:

"Miranda, I want you to fuck my behind with that dildo." Olivia continued with:

"Sebastian, I want you to take Miranda's ass while she is pounding mine."

Miranda placed her left hand on her sister's shoulder and with her right, she began pushing that black dildo deep into her big sister's tight asshole. She knew that Olivia could handle it so she gave her all eight inches in under minute and relentlessly plunged it into her beautiful heart-shaped tush.

Sebastian enjoyed the mirror's reflection as he liberally applied lube to his cock. It looked like two sets of gorgeous twins were having a sapphic orgy. He loved watching Miranda's gleeful expression as she brutalized her big sister's ass with that large dildo. He could see the ecstasy in his wife's face. He even loved that they were still wearing their high heels, their calves popping into definition because of them. Sebastian decided it was Miranda's turn.

He walked up to his sister-in-law and began slapping her tanned ass, Miranda gazed upon herself in the mirror as Sebastian disciplined her now-crimson ass cheeks. He positioned his large plum-sized cock head against Miranda's sphincter and began pushing against it. She clenched her ass tightly which unfortunately denied him entry. Sebastian's cock was much thicker than the dildo that was in there earlier. He reminded her to breathe and not to clench her toned ass.

"Unnngggghhh...HOLY...ugh...FUCK!!" Miranda screamed as the head of Sebastian's cock finally crammed past her incredibly tight sphincter.

"Ooooh...fuck Sebastian, it feels like you're fisting me!"

Sebastian placed his hands on Miranda's narrow waist and began forcing his penis into her tight entryway with short, rhythmic strokes. He had to remind her to continue fucking his wife's ass with the toy. Even after seeing it, Miranda couldn't fathom how large Sebastian's cock felt inside of her. She managed to get a little over half of his cock inside her, about four inches remained. At first, Miranda didn't think that she would be able to get head of his cock in, but she was surprised at how fast her ass has acclimated to his girth.

Sebastian took one hand and reached around until it arrived at it's destination. He took two fingers and repeatedly plunged them up into his sister-in-law's tight pussy, rubbing her g-spot furiously. Olivia was doing the same thing to herself as her sister repeatedly plunged all eight inches of the dildo deep into her nether region. Miranda began pushing back against his cock desperately. Each push forced another half inch of Sebastian's throbbing dick even deeper until her beautiful ass was pressed up against his groin.

As they watched their reflections in the mirror, they could tell that all three were close to cumming.

Sebastian pistoned his thick cock relentlessly into Miranda's muscular ass until he realized his orgasm had arrived. His final thrust was balls deep, he held it there as thick jets of cum blasted into his sister-in-law. This caused Miranda's strong muscles to clamp down on his cock like a vice as he triggered her second orgasm. She couldn't stop screaming his name as her orgasm electrified her body. Olivia was observing the debauchery in the mirror and couldn't hold back anymore. She pushed herself against Miranda's dildo as hard as she could. Olivia sprayed the mirror with her juices as she came. This was the epic finale that concluded their evening.

They walked out onto the terrace and laid down on a large chaise lounge. The evening breeze rolled over their nude bodies. The sounds of the bustling city echoed upwards as they relaxed. They didn't have to worry about being seen since there was a large rose trellis that provided some privacy from the building across the street. Sebastian was in the middle with his arms draped across his wife on his right side and his sister-in-law snuggling him on his left. He could still feel the heat radiating off their bodies from their post-coital adventure. Sebastian turned to his wife and said:

"Darling...this has been by far, the best sex I have ever had. I just thought of something new to add to the top of my bucket list."

Olivia and her sister were both curious as to what Sebastian just added to his list. It didn't take much prodding from them to find out.

"I would love to put this threesome into heavy rotation. That was too awesome to be a once a year thing. In a perfect world, I would love this every night...but I'd settle for once a week."

Olivia glanced over at her sister with a mischievous grin and noticed that she had the same grin. Her reply to her husband was:

"Well...Vegas it is then."

*****

Author's Notes:

Thanks to PennLady for the editing help!

If you liked my story, please click on the stars below. I'd like to hear any comments you might have. Also, if you liked this story, you will probably love the other two stories that I've posted. Click on my username below to check them out.

Thanks!

12