5th Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She picks me up and helps me sit properly... strangely gently. I don't fucking trust her. It must be another of her damn mind games.

"Why don't you put your hands down? You look silly like that." I must be getting used to her beauty because as she sits close to me, our legs touching, I notice her subtle jasmine perfume.

She's taken off her skin-tight jeans so I feel the heat where our thighs meet. Under the pretense of fidgeting, I rub myself against her. It's not much, but I'll take anything I can.

Oooooh! She's put her hand on my leg and gently caresses it. What a soft touch! Throwing caution to the wind, I reciprocate. It's like stroking satin. Should I dare? As I go higher, she spreads her legs a little to accommodate my hand, then more in unmistakable invitation.

I moan as I feel the moist heat through her lacy silk thong. She's reaches my nearly bare pussy too. Why didn't she cut the thing away? She takes my clit between her fingers, hood and all, and strokes it.

My hand is plastered on her pussy; I press the heel on her clit. It's a big one. I can feel it through the material. I run my fingers the length of her slit until I can't take it anymore and push the thong aside to touch her directly. Bliss! Pure heaven! Sliding my fingers along the inside of her lips is like stroking silk, hot wet silk. She's already coated with cum and I feel more bubbling out of her cunt.

She takes hold of my neck to bring our mouths together. I lose myself in her again. She's the best kisser I've known by far. Again she tests my gag reflex and I nearly pass out when she enters my throat a little. I must be coating her hand with cum. When she has me on the edge, she pulls back again.

"Why?" I ask plaintively, I can't hold my tears anymore. I'm hurting from the need to cum. Why won't she let me? Why is she so cruel?

"The climax will be better for holding it back. Trust me." She explains... kindly. That, more than anything else, touches me.

Repeatedly, she brings me to higher and higher peaks of pleasure. I don't cum, but the sensations escalate. She's right. Now I'm afraid I'll die when... if she lets me cum.

I thought she was playing a sick trick on me, but she holds me back when I have her near cumming too. There must be something to it if she does it to herself too.

I reach behind her to pick at the knot until I'm rewarded by the lacing of her bustier unraveling. Making sure it doesn't get tangled, I free the string one hole at the time. The intense concentration mixes with the feeling of her body pressed against mine to make my mind a jumble. I can't tell which causes sweat to pop on my upper lip, but I feel it running down my sides too.

Finally! I can pull the material aside and feel the satiny skin of her back under my hand. I caress her all over, from where her cheeks bulge from the way she's sitting to the nape of her neck where I'm surprised to feel the short hair standing up. Encouraged, I keep at it, reaching to her side and the tit pushed out by her holding me so tightly. I can't wait to feel them on mine.

She plays her waiting game still, teasing me mercilessly until I'm shaking in her arms. I can feel her lips smiling against mine when she relents and pulls back just enough for me to slide the top aside and throw it away. A fresh load of cum coats her hand as our tits meet. She has big sensitive nipples, just like me. She knocks their hardness against mine. The sensation reaches directly to my clit as it strains against her hand like hers does against mine. And what I clit! It feels like a miniature cock. I can't wait to wrap my tongue around it.

The couch we're on is too small. She wants me stretched on her as much as I want her body touching the length of mine. Lips locked, hands busy, we make our way to the other end of the trailer where a huge bed fills a whole room with only inches to spare, but I don't see that detail, just the red satin sheets and the sultry ambiance. As we enter, she flicks a switch and low lighting comes on. The room feels warm, sensual, inviting us to assuage our carnal desires (I read that in a Harlequin romance).

I moan at the sensations along my body as we slide on the sheets to the center of the biggest bed I've ever been on. There must be room for ten people to fuck at once. Along the way there, we got rid of our panties.

She pulls me on top and lifts her thigh between my legs. As much as I want to hump it until I cum, I want to share my climax with her. Despite her games, I want to give her as much pleasure as she's giving me.

Reluctantly, I pull my lips away from hers. Eyes locked, I get on my knees to pull one of her legs up. I hold it lovingly against my chest as I straddle her crosswise. I reach down to spread my lips. I don't need to do it for her. Her small cock is reaching for me. When I have it firmly in contact with my clit, I start riding her. I love tribbing. This time, she allows our pleasure to rise to its inevitable conclusion. I can see her pale flesh flush as she joins me on this ultimate trip to paradise. She bucks against me, maximizing the intimate contact. She mauls her big boobs as I hold her leg against mine.

I see us on a stage singing a grand opera to the goddess of love as our cries of pleasure rise in unison. She was right. I feel myself crash through the wall of exquisite sensations where I would normally cum gloriously and keep going toward the final goal. I see the lights flashing behind my eyes in her baby blues too, her flaming red hair forming a halo around her angelic face.

The pleasure is so intense, I feel like I'm going to spontaneously combust. Every nerve screams as incredible sensations course along their paths. The pressure becomes too strong. I'm afraid I will pass out before I get there. I hang on desperately to her leg as I ride her wildly. Nothing but her exists. The universe contracts to this room, to us, to our clits.

I join her and scream myself raw as the most incredible orgasm takes over our bodies and minds. It lasts forever. Yet not long enough. I try to prolong it. I know I'll be an empty shell if I let go. I taste my mascara-flavored tears. I don't care that I must look a fright. I continue tribbing frantically. I sing a hymn of jubilation as pleasure rises again. I laugh full-throated as I take us on the ride of a lifetime. Never again will I be satisfied with less. I take us to a new height of sensuality.

The goddess holds me tenderly. She pulled me gently to her once I expended every last ounce of energy I possessed and would have fallen over.

She strokes my hair smooth. She kisses my forehead, my eyes, my cheeks, my chin. She chuckles when my lips reach for hers.

"You were always greedy for more."

"I've missed you, mommy."

12