6:30 Is the Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me hard," she asked, and he complied.

Pushing his cock as deep into her as possible and then sliding it back, he pounded her over and over in that 6:30 position until her screams and cries filled the room.

"I want to come!" she cried. "I want to coooommmmeeee!"

Letting go of her hip with one arm, he found her clit and began to stroke it as he pounded her, making sure to keep the quick rhythm. In no time her screams turned into loud moans of pleasure, and she was no longer holding onto her legs. Her hands were out stretched grabbing for anything in her reach. Then she was shaking as her vaginal muscles contracted around his cock. An orgasm erupted within her, forcing her to collapse onto the ground panting.

"No, no honey," he scooped her up in his arms. "I'm not finish yet.

With that, the wine was moved aside and she was made to bend over the table. Seeing that her pussy hole was at the perfect level for him, he once again thrust his cock into her. This time he really needed to come. With his hands wandering all over her body; caressing her sides, foundling her breast, rubbing her stomach, he repeatedly hammered her with his cock begging for his release. However, he still did not reach his orgasm.

Falling back onto the bed, he again placed her on top of him. This time, she was too exhausted to sustain the energy and rhythm she had earlier that night. Holding her hips, he created and maintained the tempo and rhythm. They soon rolled over and then he was on top. Placing her legs over his shoulder, he repeatedly entered her; riding her like he was in a hurry to reach his destination, and in a sense he was. He really needed to come. He could feel the semen building up within him, pressure collecting as it prepared to explode, but it just would not.

Leaving her on her back, he grabbed her legs and raised them until they were in a 90 degree angle in relation to her body, then keeping them firmly held together, he knelt and thrust into her once more. By this time she was screaming his name and practically begging him to stop, but he could not. He was almost reaching his finishing line; he could see it marked out right before him. Viciously moving his hips and rapidly thrusting within her, he was soon able to reach his orgasm. His millions of seeds exploded into a condom with a force that compelled him to collapse in the bed next to his lover.

Pulling her into his arms, he held his black Bajan princess for a while. They simply laid there, both too tired to speak. Eventually they drifted off to sleep, leaving the wine untouched, and not even checking to find out about the people they both left at the club.

He woke up first. The sound of the alarm on his phone telling him that it was time for his morning workout pulled him away from his lover. Quickly turning it off so that it would not wake her, he replaced the phone on his bedside table and assumed his position.

Spreading her legs slightly, he crawled between them and buried his face in her pussy. He began by slowly licking and sucking around her vagina, paying extra attention to her labia. The sensations which rose from these actions woke Akelia out of her deep sleep. Upon awakening and seeing what was happening she did not complain. Instead her moans were heard as she reached and buried her fingers in his hair pulling him closer in her.

"I wish I could wake up like this every day," she commented, but he did not respond.

Instead, he led his tongue to her clit which he licked and lashed for a while before sliding it back and plunging it into her cunt hole. She gasped and thrust her hips, begging him to bury his tongue deeper, but he did not comply this time. He returned his tongue to her clit and began to flick and suck it. Her pussy was soaked by this time and he inserted his middle finger. Sucking and licking her clit while fingering her, it was not long before he brought her to another orgasm. Her body started to writhe and she started to pull his hair as her moans got louder. Realising that she was at her peak and was soon about to orgasm, he increased his tempo. His finger went deeper and faster, he sucked her clit harder, licked it faster... and then it happened. Her body erupted into another powerful orgasm. Licking as much of her juices as he could, he finally rose from his position.

"Good morning my beautiful Bajan princess," he greeted her as he gathered her in his arms. "Collect your strength. After breakfast, I want to fuck you in that 6:30 position again."

12