6-4=3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed through the door and saw that she had on only a diaphanous robe that hid none of the contours of her slim yet curvy body. I felt like I was cheating on Sandy, but then my anger took over.

As I politely looked away, Melanie dropped the robe on the floor and stood in front of me, naked. "You're supposed to look," she said. Then she pressed that same naked body against me.

I tried to back away, but she grabbed me and held me tightly. Then she leaned up and kissed me very gently, but also very passionately.

"I've been waiting all day to do that," she smiled. "I knew you'd be out of it. So we're staying in for dinner. Naked dinners is our new tradition."

She led me over to the table. It was set very nicely. Just two plates set next to each other instead of across from each other. There was only one chair. The soft light from the candles lightened the mood. Sandy sat down on my lap after seating me.

We laughed and gently touched as we ate. Then she knelt before me and took off my shoes before leading me to the couch. I lit a fire in the fireplace and we cuddled on the couch under a blanket warmed by the fire.

She sighed contentedly and pulled my arms around her. "I remember how it felt when I first realized it was over," she said. "Some guy from the Internet sent me flowers and made me feel special and better."

She shifted under the blanket and I found the bottoms of those boobs of hers on the backs of my hands.

"Ooh, what are you doing?" she cooed.

"Nothing," I said.

"Exactly," she said. "And it's driving me crazy." I couldn't help it, I laughed.

"Are you always like this?" I asked.

"Like what man of mine," she returned.

"You know, flirty," I said. "Crazy, sexy, cool."

"Ben, that's you. I'm not really a modern woman. I'm a mirror. I reflect my man. Ryan treated me like an old toy, so I became one. He wasn't interested in me, so I hid. Then you came along and I could tell from the first moment that you liked me. And it grows. You're torn right now. Half of you is angry and hurt at your ex. And the other half is ready to move forward with me. And that half likes looking at me. So I like being seen. "

"Women have a kind of radar, Benny. We can always tell when a guy is looking at our equipment. And while we were on the river front, you couldn't take your eyes off of these middle aged titties. Your ex doesn't have much in the way of boobage does she?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare," I said.

"I want you to stare," she giggled. "I want you to do more than stare. I want you to touch and more." she pressed her ass against my crotch and I regretted the fact that I was still dressed.

"Ben, I think you know what I want and I think you know why. But you can take your time. I can wait as long as you need. I crave intimacy, not necessarily sex. And I know you'll think it's silly but what we're doing now is far more intimate than when my husband threw me the occasional mercy fuck."

"You're so funny, man of mine. You're warm and even your hands are sweaty. You have an iron bar in your pocket that is trying to push itself into my ass. Your breathing is ragged too. You want to fuck me so badly that it probably hurts. But you won't, not yet. You don't want people to think that I'm a whore. You love me, Ben. So you don't want people to think less of me."

"Even though you're not ready to push your hot throbbing dick into my tight, wet, little pussy, I'm almost cumming from the fact that you've already enveloped me in this little cocoon of love."

"We can take all the time in the world, Ben. Our exes are stupid. They were so busy chasing after sex, that they missed the real thing. They missed the love."

* * * * * *

Ben

I have no idea how it happened, but we both fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms. I don't think it was a conscious decision. At least it wasn't on my part, but hell, how many guys are there who'd want to get off of a warm couch with a beautiful naked woman in their arms. I drifted off with visions of sugar plums dancing in my head. For a few short hours, all of the drama in my life was held at arm's length. Maybe that had a lot to do with it.

I knew then on some level, that though it had happened quickly, I'd been blindsided again. It may have been a simple case of transference. Maybe it was just a case where I took all of the love I'd had for Sandy and moved it to a more deserving source. Perhaps the fact of our shared misery and similar situations forged an instant bond that should have taken years to form, but it was there. And it was stronger than anything I'd ever experienced before.

Sometime during the night, it happened. I guess I'd been dreaming and my mind somehow stacked the details of the dream on top of real life, but when I realized I wasn't dreaming, it was too late. Melanie was on top of me, grinding her hot, wet, pussy against me. Those melon-like breasts were dangling just inches away from my face.

Even in the darkness, she knew the instant I came awake and leaned down and kissed me. Her tongue pushed its way into my mouth as her pelvis continued to grind away.

"Don't be...don't be angry at me," she whispered. Her voice seemed to change in intensity from whisper to whine as our sex organs continued their dance. Every word she uttered was punctuated with another pelvic thrust.

"I know you wanted to wait. I know you wanted to do the right thing, but it's been so long for me and I wanted you so badly."

I couldn't have stopped if the house blew up. The truth was that Melanie felt so good on me that I was powerless. I grabbed onto her rounded ass cheeks, marveling in their softness and started pulling her ever more desperately against me.

"Oh...God...I'm...gonna...Ohhhhh Ben," she gushed. I could feel her pussy fluttering and she collapsed on me. My dick was still lodged inside of her and our mouths were still linked. She started making little circles with her hips, I couldn't tell if they were voluntary or not, but they were enough to send me over the edge. I started pumping sperm into her and that started her up again. Her body shuddered and her nails raked my flanks.

We wrapped our arms around each other at the same time, continuing to gently probe each other's mouths.

"Ben," she said sharply. "How much did you put inside me? Your stuff is all over my thighs. I think you've ruined my couch." Even as she said this, she adjusted the blanket and pulled it back around us.

"I've ruined the couch?" I laughed. "I was asleep and I woke up inside of your pussy."

"You liar," she said. "You woke up inside of YOUR pussy. From now on this is the only one you get to use."

She was quiet for a few minutes while she settled in and started rubbing her ass against me. Then she asked me.

"You aren't angry at me, are you?" she asked in a tiny voice.

"We're cheaters," I said seriously. "Trust me, I loved what we just did and it'll be even better next time. I love you Mel, but how are we any different from them? Both of us are married to other people and we had sex while we're still attached to them."

"It's really simple," she said. "As hurried as that just was, you didn't run off and fuck me in some sleazy motel just for the sex or just to get your rocks off. You made love to me, or I did to you. It wasn't just humping. There's already an emotional connection between us that grows stronger every God damned day. I love you so much more than I ever did that asshole I married. This wasn't one of your wife's neighborhood gang bangs, Honey. This was a case of two souls bonding forever."

As she said this, she kissed me again.

"Besides, I checked the big book of infidelity and it clearly states in chapter fourteen that you can't cheat on cheaters. When you cheat on someone who's cheating on you, it cancels out and is rendered null and void. It doesn't count."

I laughed.

"Do you believe me?" she asked.

"Well...if it says that in the book," I began. "I'd kind of need to see this book."

"You can't," she smirked. "The book is on the internet and anything on the internet..."

"Has to be true," I finished for her. We both laughed.

"Besides, they really don't matter anymore, Ben. You and I matter. I'm your woman now and you are definitely my ONLY man." she rubbed her ass against me again to punctuate her statement.

"Am I right?" she asked.

"Yes," I said reluctantly. "But I don't want people..."

"To think I'm a whore," she deadpanned. "Ben, I don't care what people think. As a matter of fact, I'd kind of like it. As long as they know I'm your whore, it's fine. I'll get it tattooed on my forehead. No, I'll get a tramp stamp. It'll be great. I'll have "Ben's whore," tattooed just above my ass, surrounded in flowers."

"Please don't," I said. "You're too pretty to have yourself marked up."

The next morning we woke and showered together. It was a big day for both of us. I had my meeting with Sandy and her gang. The papers would be signed and I'd be a free man. Mel had her meeting with her husband and his lawyers. She'd told me that she had a way to sweeten the deal to make it even more attractive to him. I couldn't figure out how she'd be able to do that. She already wasn't asking him for anything. Was she going to try to pay him to let her go?

My meeting was anticlimactic. I met them all at my lawyer's office. Apparently, they'd all gotten together and decided to pay. They were smart. A hundred and twenty bucks a week for four years was a lot cheaper than an actual divorce. Plus, they'd get to keep their jobs and their marriages and see their kids. The only drama came from Sandy, of course. She cried and whined and begged. It was hard on me, but every time I saw Greg try to put his arm around her, I remembered why we were there and what she'd done to me. She was living with her dad. Her mom was more than her dad could handle so she was in an assisted care facility. With Sandy living there with him, maybe the old guy could have his wife back in the house. So maybe some good came out of this, no matter how small a bit of good it was.

"I'll never stop trying to get you back," she told me tearfully as I left.

Unfortunately, Mel's meeting didn't go nearly as well.

* * * * *

Ryan

Again, I found myself sitting in the same lawyer's office. Nothing was going the way it was supposed to. I'd gotten called into the director's office for a meeting the day before. He looked at me for a long time before he said anything.

"Ryan, your rise in the company has been nearly meteoric. But we both know why it's been that way, don't we?" he said. "I've heard that Mr. Parks, though happy with our profits for the past few years, wants to shake things up around here. When we spoke yesterday, he had particular interest in you and what you were working on and how you were doing. You're married to his daughter and Mr. Parks doesn't have any sons. I have the feeling that a lot of this shake-up concerns you, Ryan. Remember that I've always been on your side and we've always been more like peers than boss and subordinate."

I was pretty sure the old guy had slipped a cog. Then I realized that Melanie was handling our problems like a grown up. She hadn't gone running to daddy. And she had actually said in her settlement that I could keep my job. I wasn't so sure that her father would honor that if we did get divorced. But now my boss, who was a director of the company, was trying to be nice to me. He thought that this shake-up might mean that I became at least a director and possibly a vice president.

I just smiled as I left his office. He smiled too. I had to take care of business with Melanie and soon. I'd given her plenty of time to cool off. A few days of rattling around in that big assed house all alone should have done it. At the meeting today I'd put on the full court press.

Last night I'd tried to call Tabitha. After at least ten tries, I'd finally gotten her on the phone.

"Hey, Babe, meet me at..." I began.

"Ryan, don't ever call me again," she'd said angrily. Then she'd slammed the phone down so hard it hurt my ears. Every woman on the planet must be having their periods simultaneously, I thought.

The door opened and my fake southern lawyer came in followed by Melanie's lawyer. The two of them seemed too pretty God damned chummy. I didn't like it at all.

A few moments later Melanie came in. If I'd thought she looked good the other day, I was floored. She had on a floral patterned dress that was tight enough to emphasize her tiny waist and that world class ass of hers that I now regret never taking more advantage of. Her legs had always been spectacular from all of that running. I couldn't wait to get this shit over with so I could spread them again.

I kept looking at her legs. They were so tanned and her panty hose were so sheer. Then I realized that Melanie wasn't wearing any. Her legs positively glowed. Shit, all of her did. She leaned over to shake my lawyer's hand and exposed more cleavage than I even knew she had. I wanted to kick myself for not paying more attention to her over the years. I began to wonder when the last time I'd fucked her was.

Then I noticed that they were all staring at me. I guess someone had asked me a question and I had no idea they'd even been talking to me.

"Huh?" I said.

"Your wife has changed her settlement offer," said my lawyer. "If you're willing to sign the papers today, she's offering you the house and an additional fifty thousand dollars from her trust fund. The house is worth close to a half of a million dollars. You have to live in or maintain the house for at least three years before you sell it."

My own lawyer was smiling at me. Melanie's lawyer was smiling at me and even Melanie was smiling as she looked at me. Everything about her was wrong. Melanie was a romantic little wimp of a woman. She should be miserable and devastated over the break-up of our marriage. But she was sitting there looking at her watch like she had to be somewhere. She looked like a bazillion God damned dollars. Why the fuck isn't she miserable, I wondered.

Then it hit me. Our eyes met and she smiled even more. It wasn't a happy smile. It was a pity smile. It has a touch of a shark's smile thrown in. It was basically the smile you use when you look at a retarded child mixed with the smile a predator has before he clamps his jaws down on the throat of his prey. She showed lots of teeth and her eyes had that just fucked overly dilated look. I'd given her that look once or twice on our honeymoon.

Melanie had that throwing the retarded kids to the sharks smile and I was the fucking retarded kid. Melanie didn't give a damn about money. The bitch was trying to sweep me under the rug like I was a rat turd and the health inspector was knocking at the door.

My wife was fucking some other guy.

"That isn't what I want," I said. "This isn't about money. I want to save my marriage. Has the court ruled on the counseling sessions yet?"

All three of them looked like they'd just discovered that I'd pissed in the punch bowl they were drinking from. The two lawyers were thinking about the amount of money they'd lose in fees if I didn't take the settlement. And Melanie, my loving wife, just wanted me gone. "Sorry suckers, I'm going to win here," I thought. This bitch ain't going nowhere.

Melanie stood up and glowered at me. Seeing her breasts heaving like that had my dick as hard as a rock. "That was dumb Ryan," she practically screamed. "I tried to be nice to you. You should seriously consider your decision. I'm offering all of the things you've ever wanted. If we go to war, you'll lose everything."

I'd never seen her like this before. I felt a blast of cold running up and down my spine.

But I'd never been anything if not brazen. "How about us having dinner tonight, so we can discuss this?" I asked.

She just turned and stormed out of the room. She left me there with the two lawyers who looked at me as if I was the biggest fool they'd ever seen.

"Sorry guys, I want my wife back," I said smiling.

The next morning I was called into the boardroom. In all of the time I'd been with the company, I'd never been in there. Usually, the boardroom was full of directors and the upper echelon members of the management team. Today, it was different. There was only me and my father in law present. He looked at me calmly. He had his hands together as if he was praying and he just stared at me.

"Hi Dad," I said.

"What's going on with you and my daughter?" he asked. The look on his face let me know that this was going to be a serious conversation.

"Uhm..." I gulped so loudly that I was sure they heard it outside the room.

"We're having some issues, Sir," I said. I tried to keep my voice as neutral as possible. "It's nothing we can't work our way through."

"You're planning a fourth quarter come back, huh?" he asked.

I figured it was a football thing so I just said, "Yes."

"What exactly did she tell you, Sir?" I asked.

"She didn't tell me shit," he said. "She arranged to transfer ownership of the house I bought her to you. She also, for the first time in her life, dipped into her trust fund. I assume that was also going to you. So I had some of my people look into things."

I gulped again. "I know everything," he said. "I even know some things that you don't know. For instance, do you know why the little bitch that you were cheating on my daughter with stopped taking your calls? Do you even know which hospital she was in or why?"

"No Sir, I don't. I broke off contact with her more than a week ago when Melanie confronted me," I said.

"God damn you're stupid," he laughed. "You tried to call her last night, but she blew you off."

"Look, for the past twelve years or so you've flounced your ass around here, showing off your clothes and doing absolutely nothing. I've moved you around the place, keeping you in positions and divisions where you couldn't do any harm. But I did that for my daughter's sake. I know all about her telling you that you'd keep your job if you let her go and I'll honor it. I'm staying out of this, but you need to know that there are two possibilities going forward. If you and Mel patch things up, it's business as usual. Shit, I'll even buy you another suit. Even if you and Mel divorce, you'll still have a job, but you'll have to start working for a living." I gulped yet again.

"Oh, and Ryan. I'm an old man. I don't have time to let this drag out for very long. You have thirty days from today to fix this.

I left the boardroom sweating. I called my lawyer to find out if there was any way that I could legally return to the house. He told me that since I'd voluntarily left the marital home and since it did belong to Melanie, the only way I could go back would be if she allowed it.

The law wasn't on my side so I'd have to try charm. I called Melanie and I could tell from the first words she spoke that she didn't want to hear from me.

"What do you want Ryan?" she asked.

"Look Melanie, I'd really like it if we could sit down and talk this out. Can I take you to dinner tonight?" I asked.

"I have plans," she said. "Ryan, why can't you just sign the papers and let me go?"

"Because we've been married for over ten years," I said. "It's hard to let go of something like that. I love you Melanie. I want to fix all of the problems we have and get back to being married. And I mean that in every sense of the word."

"Which only means that you got a hard on when you saw me today, so you want to fuck me, just so you can keep your job and your shit," she said acidly. "Ryan, you don't know what love is."

"Look Melanie, I know I haven't been a great husband," I said. "But I haven't been a beast either. Can't you give me some slack? I have a suggestion, what if you let me move back in on a trial basis?"