6-4=3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Ryan," she snapped. "We're done."

"Mel, what if we tried having an open marriage?" I suggested. "That way my little flings wouldn't be an issue and you could have your own. And during that time we could slowly become friends again."

She didn't say anything. I'm sure she was thinking about it. I was laughing because I knew that Melanie was too timid to go out and find a guy. Sure she could dress up and tease me, but I'm her husband. The deal would be great and I'd fuck her into getting things back to normal.

"Ryan I wish you were here right now," she said.

I thought I'd hit pay dirt finally.

"So I could slap the shit out of you," she hissed. Her voice broke. "I'm a one man woman, Ryan. I'm not one of your whores." Then she slammed the phone down. There was a lot of that happening to me lately.

I had no idea what to do next. I got my lawyer to ramp up the pressure on the courts to force the counseling. At least that way I'd get to talk to her. I was sure that fooling some shrink would be easy for me and Melanie would get to vent and work out some of her issues.

I was shocked when Melanie showed up at my office only two days later. She again looked like two million dollars. I was salivating as she leaned over to talk to me. I swear I never realized her boobs had grown that much. They weren't huge but they were succulent as hell. The nipples seemed to be talking to me as they poked through her dress.

"You hurt my feelings the other day Ryan," she said. "But I thought about it and realized that maybe all you know about is whores. Maybe you need to learn what a real woman, a one man woman, does with her man."

"I can come home?" I asked joyfully. I really hadn't expected that but I'd take it.

"Well, not just yet," she cooed. "Meet me here, tonight at six." She placed a card on the desk in front of me. Then she turned and sashayed her way out of my office.

The address was one that I knew well. It also showed a sense of irony that I never knew Melanie possessed. There were lots of facets coming out that I never gave my wife credit for.

Melanie had chosen to meet in the same motel that I'd last used with Tabitha. There was no coincidence either. She'd even selected the very same room. Four hours later, I stood outside of the motel room. I pulled out my cell phone and called Melanie.

"Where are you?" she asked. "You're late."

"I'm right outside the room," I said.

"Well, get in here. I'm horny," she practically growled. The sound of her voice told me she wasn't kidding. I don't know what she'd been doing lately but I liked it. I reached into my pocket and got out some breath spray. I didn't want to blow my chance to fuck Melanie back into our marriage because of the onions I'd had on my steak at lunchtime.

I turned the knob and found the door open. Mel greeted me at the door. The room was pitch-black inside. I reached for Melanie and she moved away from me. She reached behind her and pulled out some of those fur covered handcuffs.

"You can look but you can't touch," she said. I could see those tits and those sculptured legs through the kimono like robe she wore.

"Ooh, we're getting kinky huh?" I said. It looked like Mel was going all out to get me back. And shit, she should. If she hadn't been so God damned boring I'd never have cheated on her.

"Just to make sure," she said. "She fastened the handcuffs on my wrist and the other end to a chair she had in the middle of the floor. With the room as dark as it was I couldn't see the bed. I could barely see in front of me.

She fastened another set of cuffs to the other side of the chair and then to my other wrist. She went around behind me and took a big belt and strapped me to the chair. Then she leaned down and did both ankles. I tried to rock the chair but I couldn't get loose.

Melanie pulled a whip out from somewhere.

"Wait a minute Mel," I said with just a bit of fear in my voice. She cracked the whip and her personality changed. I could see it in her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up," she sneered. "You're not getting what you deserve. What you deserve is to have me flay every inch of skin off your useless ass. But I have too many things to do to go to jail over you." She cracked the whip again.

"You came here so I could get fucked, right?" she asked. Her voice was tiny and friendly again. I had to admit that she'd scared me. I don't know if it was the personality changes or what, but I was as hard as a rock. I wanted her more than I'd ever wanted any woman in my life. And the good thing was that she was mine. We were married.

Melanie stripped off the robe and she was naked under it. Her body had been lotioned and she smelled great.

She turned on the lights and I saw a camera pointing at me. She turned on another bank of lights and I suddenly saw the bed. It wasn't empty. Melanie walked very slowly towards the bed making sure I could see that ass of hers twitching and jiggling all the way.

The guy on the bed threw the covers off and Melanie mounted him. She straddled him and ran those tits up and down the length of his body. He was so excited that his legs started to move. His toes curled up. When Mel got her face near his dick, she licked it like it was an ice cream cone. She licked up and down the sides and even licked each of his balls in turn.

"Melanie, what the fuck are you doing?" I screamed. "Hey, asshole, that's my wife!"

She got off the bed and came back to me. She slapped me across the face hard. Then picked up her panties from the floor she wiped them on the guy's dick and then came back across the room. She grabbed my nose so I couldn't breathe. I couldn't hold out for long and she was patient. As soon as I cracked my lips to take a breath, she stuffed her panties in my mouth.

"Now you can taste a little bit of what I'm getting," she said.

I tried to scream, but even as tiny as Mel's thong was, I could barely make a sound.

"Be careful," she said. "Lots of people die from swallowing the wrong things."

She sashayed back to the bed and started licking the guy's dick again. Then she stood up over him and slowly bent her legs until the opening of her pussy was touching the top of his dick. She started rotating her hips and lowering herself until all I could see was his balls at the bottom of her ass. Then she started moving her hips back and forth. She was making little mewling sounds as she fucked him and she wasn't putting on an act. My wife was going to cum and very soon. She was in ecstasy.

After a few more strokes, she stopped and turned around to me. "Are you watching," she said.

She lay down across the bed on her side facing me. She pulled the guy behind her. She lifted one of her legs up and he stuck his dick back in her pussy. She was wiggling her flat stomach back and forth and she was so wet that it looked like the guy's dick was oiled. He reached around and squeezed her tits and they both started grunting. Melanie kept her eyes on me the whole time and she was smiling. The look in her eyes told me that my wife was trying to block out my presence and concentrate on the guy fucking her and what he was doing to her.

"Fuck your pussy," she gushed and the guy started squeezing her tits. He played with her nipples as he continued to fuck her. Mel was losing control. Her leg dropped down and she started grinding her ass against the guy as if she was in a frenzy. She wanted the bastard as deep inside of her as she could get him.

"Ohh!" she screamed. "Oh...Ben. No, don't cum yet."

She rolled over onto her back and spread her legs. I knew what she wanted. She wanted to look in the bastard's eyes as she came. He got between her legs and very gently mounted her. They started kissing and licking each other's tongues and he fucked her slowly. At the bottom of each long, slow, stroke, he leaned forward to press the base of his dick against her clit. Mel started thrashing her legs and her hips against him. She was fucking him back with everything she had but he kept slowing her down and making it last. And she loved every second of it.

Melanie must've had at least three orgasms before he had one. I could tell when he did too. I watched as the muscles in his legs and ass clenched and contracted as he pumped his sperm into my wife's pussy. She wrapped her legs around his waist as if she didn't want to lose a drop. Then they were both still for a long time. They never stopped kissing and looking into each other's eyes.

I was more pissed than I'd ever been in my life. But there was nothing I could do about it. Melanie got off of the bed as if she was trying to walk with her legs together. When she got to me she let her legs come apart. She looked into my eyes and smiled. It was the shark's smile again. She reached one finger between her legs and scooped up some of the white liquid that was beginning to run down out of her.

She leaned very close to me and brought her fingers up to her mouth. "It's so good," she said, as she leaned close to me. Then she dipped two fingers inside of her pussy and brought out ever more of their combined juices. She turned to make sure that the camera caught what she was doing. Then she smeared it all over my face. I tried to move away but I couldn't. She took the panty-gag out of my mouth and I clamped my lips shut. She rubbed the goo over my lips and then walked over to the camera and extracted a disk.

"I'm done fucking around with you Ryan," she hissed. "If you don't show up at your lawyer's office tomorrow and sign the original agreement, I'll change it and let a judge decide. I'll get a bunch of my father's lawyers and take everything you have, but I will get my divorce. I don't belong to you anymore. Let... me...fucking...go! While I'm waiting for the divorce, I'll set up a website and email the link to all of your friends. Do you really want all of your macho friends to see a video of you watching your wife get fucked by another man and then rubbing his cum all over your face?"

While she spoke, the guy was getting dressed. He came over and put a coat over her. It was the strangest thing. They reached for each other as if they'd been apart forever. They kept holding hands even as she spoke to me.

"Ryan, you can keep your car and your job and all of that other bullshit that always meant more to you than I did. You're not getting a dime from me and I'm keeping my house. If the papers aren't signed by noon, your website goes up. I never want to see you again, Ryan. If I see you lurking around the bushes at my house or even see your number on my phone, your website will go up AND I'll have my father call up a couple of his friends to take care of you. This is your last chance. The key to the handcuffs is on the floor next to you. I'm going to un-cuff your hands. You can unlock your feet and unstrap your waist. I seriously bear you no ill will Ryan. Have a nice life. We just don't belong together anymore. As long as you let me go, no one will ever know about what happened here tonight."

Then she and the guy walked out of the room. A short time later, I heard the sound of a very powerful motor starting up and they were gone when I looked outside.

* * * * * *

Epilog

Betty

I walked into the room and looked through the two inch thick bullet proof glass. She sat there with her hands and feet chained to the table and the floor.

She looked awful. I turned on the speaker and asked her one word. "Why?"

My best friend...Was she still, my best friend? Sandy started talking

"I'm sorry Betty," she said. "Not for what I did to him but because you were there and because of what it did to you."

I nodded. I was still in shock. I knew that they'd be moving Sandy to a facility for people who were, what was the term; a possible danger to society. Most of the people in the place she was going to had hurt or killed people in response to a great trauma or tragedy. I was still getting over the fact that Ben had suddenly up and divorced Sandy. They'd been the happiest, most in love couple I've ever seen. And then the next thing I knew he'd thrown her out of his house and went to live with another woman. Their divorce had been hard on Sandy. I'd visited her at her Dad's house a couple of times but all she did was cry for the first few weeks.

We'd brought her over to our house a few times to try to help her get over it. The last time had been one of those terrible coincidences. Ben and his new woman had come over to the house to get a few more of his things. They were selling the house and moving into hers. I'd met her once. She's an angel and totally devoted to Ben. I warned her that Ben might dump her out of the blue, just like he'd done Sandy, but she just smiled and reached for his hand. It was like the two minutes that they'd been out of contact was painful for her.

That last time, I noticed something new about her. Most of the time, it was Greg who stared at her; that time it was both of us.

"How the hell does he do it?" said Greg, just as Sandy came out on the porch to see where we were. She took a look across the street just as Greg was asking his stupid question.

"How does he keep getting all of the hot women? God damn it. Just look at her. She positively glows," he gushed.

"She's pregnant," I said. Sandy collapsed. I guess she'd been hoping that Ben would get over whatever had happened between them and get back together. But once she'd seen her replacement and discovered that they were pregnant, knowing Ben like she did, she knew there was no hope of that.

After they drove off, Sandy just sat on my sofa. As I washed the dishes, she and Greg were talking. I couldn't hear what they were talking about but Sandy kept getting animated, it seemed as if she was pissed. Greg came into the kitchen while I finished the dishes and he seemed angry too. He left Sandy sitting on the sofa. When she came into the kitchen, he had his back to her. Sandy looked around and grabbed my huge meat tenderizer. It was like a hammer with spikes on it. She slammed it into the back of Greg's head and just kept beating him until she couldn't lift her arm.

She looked up at me with splattered blood all over her face and said, "Call the police."

It took Sandy less than fifteen minutes to explain why she'd done what she did. She told me all of it. Including the sex she'd had with my husband and others and why she'd done it. She also told me about her life before Ben and how screwed up she'd been. Ben had been her one chance for a happy life and she'd thrown it away for nothing.

By the time I left there, I felt bad for Ben. I'd misjudged him for these past few months. I didn't feel too badly for him though, because I saw him every now and then and he was happier than any man has a right to be.

I was happy too. I'd found an older man who loves me for me and is nice to me, for me. I suddenly realized after the talk with Sandy that Greg hadn't been half of the husband he could've been. Mike has sex with me because he wants me. He doesn't do it just so he can fuck my slutty best friend.

The last question Sandy asked me was as usual, "If I'd seen Ben." For her own good, I'd lied and said, "No."

* * * * * *

Tabitha

I looked across the table at my two youngest kids. "Mommy, when is daddy coming home?" asked my daughter.

"Not for another few weeks," I said.

"Is he going to stay with us this time?" she asked. "I love my daddy."

"I hope so, Honey. Get ready for bed," I said.

Alone in my room, I looked again at the latest check. Joe Bob had gotten a job on a deep sea oil rig. It was dangerous work, but it paid really well. He stayed on the rig for as long as he could, because unlike most of the guys there, he didn't want to come home. He sent the majority of his check to me after subtracting enough money for cigarettes and beer. He was also trying to save some money to go to live on when he couldn't work the rig anymore.

I was renting a nice house for us to live in but Joe Bob refused to come to it. When they absolutely made him leave the rig, he had me bring the kids to meet him at a McDonald's near us. He played with them all and told all of them that he loved them. He didn't treat any of them differently, even now that he knew that two of them aren't his biologically.

Alone in my room, I silently cried. For years, I had hoped for a better life and I ran around cheating on Joe Bob to try to get it. I'd been in love with Joe Bob since my fifth year of high school and somehow over the past few years we'd let STUFF get in the way.

With the money that Joe Bob sent home, I didn't have to work at the gas station any more. The kids and I ate great and we even had a little bit of money to save every month. It was all I'd ever wanted. But as I sat the on the edge of my bed, I knew that I'd give it all back in a heartbeat to have Joe Bob back.

All of the guys I'd cheated with weren't worthy to carry Joe Bob's jock strap. Each and every one of them only wanted my body. As soon as they heard about the responsibilities the body had attached to it, they bailed. They got what they wanted from a poor, dumb, old country girl and then got the hell out of Dodge.

The terrible thing was that I'd been thinking about doing the same thing to the only man who'd ever wanted more from me than a quick fuck. I'd even considered leaving my babies with Joe Bob while I went after the good life. Maybe the kids would have been better off.

And me, in a few years, when I'm fat and loud, like my mother and my grandma, how many of those men would still put up with me?

I can only think of one and he hates me now. I broke his heart and his spirit and I can't think of a way to get him back. As we watch the kids, his kids, no matter who their sperm donors are, he smiles and waves to them. We sit in the same booth watching them but he won't talk to me unless it's about the kids.

* * * * * *

Ryan

"Fuckin' Liars," I thought. "They're all just fucking liars."

Melanie had promised me I could keep my job, but her father interpreted it as I could keep "A" job. When he demoted me over and over until I wasn't even considered management, I started looking for another job. I was able to bullshit my way into a couple of places but they expected me to know stuff and to learn stuff.

I was fired for sexual harassment at one place and what they called gross incompetence in another. I ended up back at Parks, begging for my job back. Old man Parks was a man of his word. He gave me a job, just as I was about to run out of money. The only problem is that I'm a janitor now.

The shittiest thing about it is that there have been some changes around here. Old man Parks bought out a small logistics company so we'd have our own logistics department. Then he gave the guy he bought that company from a job. But not just any job. The old bastard was so impressed with the guy that he made him a director. The guy has already been making waves and changing things even before his first day on the fucking job.

Tomorrow the new bigwig starts. So today I'm cleaning out his office. "Hey Ryan, get your ass in gear," screams my supervisor, Mike.

"Have you heard, this guy is supposed to be old man Parks' new fair haired boy. He starts work tomorrow so we need to makes sure this office is clean. Oh shit, he's here. Look busy."

I made myself busy by dusting the desk and adjusting the computer. I didn't want to make any eye contact and risk pissing the guy off. I smelled a floral scented perfume that was somehow familiar. I looked up to see the back of a spectacular woman get up on her tip toes to kiss a guy in a really good suit. The guy took off the jacket and rolled up his sleeves, like he was about to get down to work a day early.

"Ben, you know what tonight is?" she asked in a husky voice.

"Oh yeah, naked dinner," he said. He seemed like the happiest guy on the planet. Then he looked me in the eye. He smiled as if he recognized me and turned her around so she could see me too.