6-4=3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,792 Followers

So when I rolled over and said, "Goodnight," Sandy got the biggest smile on her face. She thought I was playing some kind of game.

"Oh, playing hard to get," she laughed.

"No, Sandy," I said quietly. "I don't want to get got."

She reacted as if she'd been slapped. Her face fell and her breathing changed. She snuggled against my back in the darkness rubbing her naked tits against my back. She put one of her arms on my top leg and very slowly let it slide to the front where it accidentally brushed against my dick. If she was hoping for some kind of activity, she was disappointed because she didn't get so much as a partial rise out of me.

"I'm exhausted," I said.

"I'm sorry, Honey," she said sadly. "Can you at least roll over this way? I can't get to sleep without your arms around me."

I rolled over into the position she wanted and tried to think about my predicament since sleep didn't seem to be in the mix.

I knew that I needed a lawyer. I also knew that I'd need a very good one and that the guy I used for the business didn't handle divorces. As I thought about that, Sandy was busy. She'd pushed her ass cheeks back against me to the point that my dick was trapped between them. She raised her top leg to allow it to move further forward and contorted her body until the head of my dick was at the entrance to her pussy. My hands also found themselves on her breasts with her hands on top of them. She was pushing her ass forward and back towards me and the heat she was giving off had started my dick to inflating.

I got up suddenly and went to the bathroom. She was shocked. When I opened the bathroom door she was standing outside of it and clearly pissed.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" she snapped. "We've been apart all day long. The first chance I get to be with you, you just..."

"Sandy," I interrupted her. "What do they call it when a man tries to coerce or force an unwilling woman into sex? There's this really nasty word for that. It begins with an "R," and ends in "APE."

"I have no clue of what you're talking about because for as long as we've been together, I've never been unwilling," she quipped. "I love having you touch me and having you inside of me more than I love breathing. I need you Ben. I need you all the time." Tears started to fall down her cheeks. And for a fleeting moment, I felt bad. Then the pictures of her taking on four guys one after another, sometimes two at a time, flashed through my mind and I got sick again.

"This is about that stupid fucking car again, isn't it?" she asked. "Every time there's some minor little thing wrong with that car, you go crazy. Remember when you got that scratch on the bumper and walked around pissed off at the whole world until you got it repainted? Remember how for the week that you didn't have that car you were miserable because you thought they might park it outside of the paint shop and it might get wet?" She was getting more and more angry and her voice was getting louder.

"Fuck that car, Benjamin. You're married to me, not it. You're going to have to make a decision and soon," she yelled. She grabbed one of the pillows off of the bed and a blanket and threw them at me.

"Go sleep with your fucking car because you're not sleeping with me," she said and she just stood there naked and glaring at me.

"You WERE always more important to me than the car is," I said. I picked up the blanket and headed for the guest room. I could hear the sound of the bedroom door slamming and later on, the sound of Sandy crying. I didn't know whether to go and try to comfort her or to simply start crying myself. It wouldn't have made much sense though because we were crying for different reasons. She cried because she thought I preferred a car to her. I cried because I loved her and she obviously preferred other men to me. Either way, we wouldn't be married for very much longer, so I also cried for the death of my marriage and my happy life.

* * * * * *

Part two: Regrouping

Ryan

The first thing I did when I woke up the next morning was to call the house to see if Melanie would let me come over and get a few suits to wear to work. It would be too embarrassing for me to have to go to work in the same suit I'd worn yesterday. I looked around me in the early morning darkness. The glare of the vacancy sign in the cheap motel provided all of the illumination I needed.

I'd had all kinds of trouble going to sleep with that fucking sign shining in the window last night. But to be truthful, maybe the problem wasn't the sign. Maybe it was the fact that if I hadn't totally fucked up my life, I'd come pretty close. Women just ruined everything. I didn't understand Melanie. There had to be something wrong with that woman.

It was all of those stupid ideas about romance and all of that bullshit that was ruining my life. All she ever talked about was the fucking house and having a baby. We were too young for all of that. I wanted to enjoy life before I settled down and got boring. If my life and happiness weren't tied to her, I'd seriously tell the bitch where she could shove all of that bullshit. Maybe it was time for her to have an accident.

The problem was that I couldn't do it right now. I was going to have to spend the next few days walking around on eggshells around her, waiting for her to cool off and calm down. Then I'd have to listen to her bitching about what I'd done. Then I'd have to spend a few weeks kissing her ass to get us back on good terms. What a waste of time. Of course, Tabitha would be history by then. But truthfully, I was getting tired of her anyway.

I really think that Tabby saw me as husband material. She truly believed that her pussy was so good that I was going to divorce Melanie and move her into a better house and marry her. Somewhere above that youthful, pneumatic booty and those pert little tits, deep inside of that thick skull of hers, there was a tiny little brain. That tiny little brain could only lock onto one or two thoughts at a time. Most of the things she did, like breathing and fucking, were automatic. She didn't have to think for them to happen.

Surely one of the at least fifty times that I'd explained to her how Melanie's father owned the company I worked for must have sank in. But she still really didn't understand why it was so important that I stay married to Melanie. She kept saying the same stupid God damned things.

"She ain't gave you no babies yet. You need to dump her old ass." She'd said that at least ten times. What the hell made her think I wanted to have kids?

What I would miss about her was how willing she always was and how ready for my dick that pussy was. I didn't have to waste time romancing her or trying to get her in the mood. We had no need for foreplay. She was like some kind of sex computer, just plug and play. But apparently I'd plugged and played too often.

The worst thing about it was that Melanie had been really pissed this time. The last time she'd caught me, we'd had a lot of angry words and I'd had to fire my secretary and let Melanie pick the next one. But this time, she'd actually thrown me out of the house. I needed to tread carefully and get my ducks in a row. If my marriage ended, so too would my job. There was no way I'd get another job on the same level with the same salary. I would also have a very tough time finding a job where I had to do as little actual work. For the most part, my job consisted of waking around looking like I was doing something and taking very long lunches.

I guess I'd really reached middle age finally. I was too young to really settle down and have kids, but at the same time, I was too old to go out and try to start my career over again. I needed to fix the problems in the marriage.

Of course, I was not totally without resources or strategy. In fact, I already had a plan in mind. I'd give Melanie the next few days to cool off and then I'd hit her stupid ass with my full court press. I might even have to break out my secret weapon and go nuclear on her. That's Nuke-u-ler for those of us who follow George W Bush.

You see, I was still in control of this marriage. I had Melanie by the short and curlies. I'd give her a few days to spit and vent and make all of her threats and angry moves. Then I'd call her pretending to cry. I'd tell her how much I missed her and how I'd realized after a few days without her that I just couldn't live without her and I'd do anything for another try. We'd take a vacation together to get away from all of the pressures I faced at work all of the time. I'd use every cheesy romantic trick that I'd ever seen in any movie to get her back on track.

And if that didn't work...if none of those things were successful, I'd ask her for a talk. I'd tell her it was time for us to make the big decision. I'd take her over to the playground where there were always tons of smelly, sniveling, snotty, spastic, sneaky, slimy, shitty little kids, swinging, screaming, swearing and generally caterwauling all over the place. I'd point to the cleanest, quietest and probably most useless one of them and tell her that maybe it was time for us to try and make one of our own.

But the problem was that Melanie didn't pick up the God damned phone. It rang and rang and rang. There were three possibilities for that. The first was that she was so upset that she'd started screening my calls. The second was that she'd turned off the ringer and the voice mail was full. The third was that maybe she wasn't even there. That was my nightmare scenario. Maybe Melanie had gotten so pissed at me that she'd gone home to stay with her mommy and daddy and was even at that moment telling them about all of the terrible things I'd done to her.

If that was the case, then I would already have been fired. The only thing I'd have to do would be to go in to work to have them actually deliver the bad news. I had no choice. I got into my car and drove over to the house.

When I pulled up to the house, I felt a pang of sorrow. I looked at the house and all of the others on the block. It is a really beautiful house. The landscaping around it is perfect although I didn't have much to do with it. Melanie did a lot of work around the house to make it look that nice. She even cut the grass herself instead of just hiring a service. There were some things that she hired out, but most of the yard work Mel did. There were a few of our neighbors who'd come over to help her out from time to time and she helped them too. But I really didn't get involved with that kind of thing.

I'd never be able to afford a house like this one even on my salary. It's funny, but I'd never really appreciated the house until I couldn't go into it. This house and its ritzy address was a big part of my image. Perhaps I should take a bigger interest in its upkeep and the neighborhood. It's strange that Melanie knows all of the neighbors and we get invited to all of the little get-togethers they hold but I've never gone to any of them. Melanie sometimes goes alone, but I've never gone. I don't think any of my neighbors could pick me out of a police line-up, let alone know my name.

I walked up to the house and stuck my key in the lock to open the door. Well, I tried to anyway. For some reason, my key didn't fit. I tried the door on the side of the house and couldn't open that one either. I rang the bell and heard the sound echoing through the house. A passing police car saw me and pulled into the driveway behind my car.

"Can we help you sir?" asked the first officer out of the car. He'd obviously looked at my unkempt appearance and didn't think I belonged in this neighborhood.

"Nope I'm fine," I said.

"Can we see some ID?" he asked.

"Why do I have to show you any ID when I haven't done anything?" I asked. "This is my house. I'm going to have your badges when this is over. Just watch me."

Both cops got a pissed off look on their faces and drew their guns. This was all going sideways fast. They wanted me to comply with their demand to produce ID. I wanted to refuse because I hadn't done anything wrong. At the same time, I'd threatened their authority and threatened to take away their badges. They simply weren't used to citizens who wouldn't blindly comply with their wishes.

Both sides were saved from unpleasantness by the timely arrival of Melanie. She walked up the driveway and walked right past me and the cops. They looked at her strangely while she opened the door and went into the house. She came back seconds later with a big fluffy towel and wiped the sweat off of her forehead and started on her arms and legs.

I noticed the way the two cops looked at her. Her long tapered legs and tight ass that had just the right amount of jiggle to it, held them both spellbound. Her breasts had gained a bit of heft to them over the years and even though they didn't stand straight out from her rib cage any more, they were sizable and very nice.

"Is that why you guys came here?" I asked. "To ogle my wife and bother me?"

"Ma'am, are you married to this guy?" asked one of the cops.

"For now, officer," she said coldly.

"We saw him skulking around your house," said the officer. "He walked around the house trying all of the doors and he's dressed like a fucking bum. We were suspicious. So we asked him for ID and he refused."

"The reason he's dressed like a bum is because he stayed out all night and probably slept in some cheap motel," said Melanie. "The reason he tried all of the doors was because his keys don't work anymore because I had a locksmith change all of the locks. We're getting a divorce."

"Sorry sir," said one of the cops. "But you have to admit from our perspective this looks fishy."

"Officers, could you perhaps stay for a while to ensure that things don't get messy," said Melanie. I wondered what the fuck the bitch had up her sleeve. I couldn't believe she'd changed the locks on the house. She'd told me she was going to, but I hadn't taken her seriously."

"Melanie, they don't need to stay," I snapped. "I've never in our entire marriage even raised my voice to you let alone my hand."

"Yeah but we've never been through something like this before," she said. "The last time you cheated on me it never went this far. This time it's serious and I have something for you that might make you angry. It's actually a good thing that you came by here right now. It will save us some time."

"Wait a minute," said one of the cops. "I mean no disrespect, but are you telling me that you cheated on HER?"

"I do not have to discuss my personal life with you officer," I said.

The two cops were on the verge of laughing at me. They looked at each other in that way that people who've worked together for a long time can and both nodded.

"Well buddy, you've changed my mind," said the same cop. "I'd started to feel bad for you, because buddy, I've been where you are. Being a cop makes it pretty hard on a marriage. So yeah, I've been where you are. We were going to leave because even though this pretty lady asked us to stay, there's been no complaint made and we have other things to do. But you've been such an asshole about it that we're going to stay anyway."

"Great," said Melanie. "Would you guys like a glass of lemonade or a cup of coffee?"

"Coffee would be great ma'am," said both.

"I'll be right back with it," she said. "And I'll have something for you too Ryan." I must be missing something because it looked like Melanie was flirting with those two dirt bag cops. Maybe that was just a part of her making me eat crow. Another thing that was bothering the piss out of me was the way she looked.

Maybe I'd taken Melanie for granted. Or maybe I'd simply resented her because all of my supposed success was based on her and in some way I needed to prove that I didn't need her. But the fact was that for a middle aged woman, shit for any aged woman, my wife was fucking hot. Those legs and ass had always been spectacular, but her boobs looked incredible in that sports bra. I was jealous as hell that those cops were ogling her rack and she was bending over to let them get a better view.

Melanie came out with the coffee and I noticed that she'd only brought two cups and the serving tray with milk, cream and sugar. She gripped a file folder under one arm and handed that to me. I opened the folder and exploded.

"What the fuck is this?" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"That is your copy of the divorce papers," she said. "You don't have to accept these since they're not official copies. You have to be served by a bonded officer of the court. I wanted to give you a heads up. All you have to do is sign them and we're divorced. Of course, there will be a waiting period for the documents to go through the court system and be rubber stamped by a judge. Then there'll be another waiting period for the divorce to become final. But needless to say, you'll be a free man as soon as you sign those. Roughly six months from now you'll be legally free to marry Tabitha."

"But, I don't want a..." I began. I saw my life, my image, my cushy assed job and my future all going down the tubes.

"Also in the package is what I needed the officers here for," she continued, as if she hadn't heard me. "There's a copy of the restraining order that keeps you at least a hundred yards from my house."

"What!"...I screamed again.

"Since you didn't know about the restraining order yet," she said. "I think it's only fair to allow you back in the house while these strong, manly officers are here to supervise you. But from now on you have no business here. Anything that you can't take with you today, will have to be picked up at a later date with our lawyers present. So Ryan, take any and everything of yours that you can fit into your car because you won't be allowed back into the house after this without notifying my lawyer."

"But Melanie, I love you, Honey. I don't want a divorce," I said. "Can't we talk about this? I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It won't ever happen again."

"That's exactly what you said last time, Ryan," she said. Her eyes were starting to tear up and her voice broke. "Get a lawyer, Ryan. We have to go over the settlement. I'm not asking for anything. I only want the house. You couldn't get it anyway since it was a gift to me and my husband from MY parents. If I had died, the house would have become yours, but since we're divorcing, it stays with me. I don't want any alimony or any payments, Ryan. My advice is that you sign the papers quickly. Any judge we went to would probably have you working and paying me for the rest of your life. I don't want to hurt you or take all of your stuff away from you. I just want to get over how badly you've hurt me and move on. Hopefully, I'll find someone someday who wants to be married to me and who wants to spend time with me instead of working all the time and screwing every woman he can get his dick into."

The cops looked at me like I was a piece of shit and Melanie turned and went into the house. I realized then how badly I'd hurt her. I think that was the first time I'd actually thought about how Melanie felt about something since I'd met her. Every thought that had gone through my head since I met her had been about what I wanted and how she could be used to get those things. I don't think I thought about her as a person even once. I'd even used the possibility of us having a child as a bargaining chip, when all along Melanie had truly loved me.

Even now, all I saw was what moves I'd need to make to get the marriage and my career back to where I thought they should be, just so I could keep my job, my lifestyle and my image intact. I was sure that if things had gone the way I'd wanted them to, I'd probably be back to cheating on her as soon as it was possible. But after listening to her and seeing her blinking back the tears, I felt differently. She really loved me and I'd hurt her.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,792 Followers